Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by scirreeve »

I've been following this case cuz my life is sad. The defendant Casey got charged with a couple of felonies when he tried to protect the Holey Profit Ammhole in one of his court house stunts. Instead of getting an attorney he got pretend attorney Kirk. Kirk is the former business partner of Chris Hallett who got murdered a few months ago. Kirk is a crazy sovcit. Didn't go well for them in court yesterday. Judge doesn't like pretend attorneys much. That made some of Ammo's followers angry.

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Good work following these dangerous lunatics...
Your sacrifices save us all from wading in to that sewer...
Keep up the essential service! :)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

scirreeve wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:24 am I've been following this case cuz my life is sad. The defendant Casey got charged with a couple of felonies when he tried to protect the Holey Profit Ammhole in one of his court house stunts. Instead of getting an attorney he got pretend attorney Kirk. Kirk is the former business partner of Chris Hallett who got murdered a few months ago. Kirk is a crazy sovcit. Didn't go well for them in court yesterday. Judge doesn't like pretend attorneys much. That made some of Ammo's followers angry.

Beautiful. Thanks! I needed that. :notlistening:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I like the citation of UK law.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:29 am I like the citation of UK law.
I have no idea what he is referring to but if it was the Statute Law Revision and Civil Procedure Act of 1881 (the section and sub-section cited do not exist), it was repealed in 1989.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I made it 14 seconds into that video. I couldn't take any more.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I'm hankering for the next chapter.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

p0rtia wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:40 am I'm hankering for the next chapter.
I stopped after judge threatened contempt of court and the guy started telling him stuff is illegal blah blah blah.
Dave from down under

It got better!

The judge asked the defendant if he had considered his age and that he could be spending the next 5 years in jail..
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh... I know its only been 250 odd years, but didnt anyone tell him that UK common law has no force in the USA, so what the hell was he quoting a UK law from the 1800s for?
Hic sunt dracones
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Because right now in much of America, the rule is "Anything I decide is true, is true." :roll:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Also because he saw it on some website where some non-Bar Accreditation Registry lawyer, e.g., capt. crazy carl, had posted it. And, as we all know, if it is on the internet it must be true, because it would be illegal to post anything false.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If the judge really was part of a government takeover, and in cahoots with the British Accreditation Registry, and trafficking in children, telling him he does not seem like an actionable plan. Either he would lie and say no, or he would say, so what. Either way, he still has not ruled in your favor.

Maybe in the SovCit world, telling a bank robber they are committing a crime makes them stop committing a crime. In the real world, not so much.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

northland10 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:47 pm If the judge really was part of a government takeover, and in cahoots with the British Accreditation Registry, and trafficking in children, telling him he does not seem like an actionable plan. Either he would lie and say no, or he would say, so what. Either way, he still has not ruled in your favor.

Maybe in the SovCit world, telling a bank robber they are committing a crime makes them stop committing a crime. In the real world, not so much.
Sovcit: "I refuse to enter into a contract with you"

Robber: "Just shut up or I'll shoot you"

Sovcit: "You have no authority over me"

Robber: :pirate:

Sovcit: "I refuse to compl....."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kirk and Casey filed a cool affidavit. If you don't know who Kirk is he is a semi famous sovcit (in the small sovcit world) pretend lawyer. Partners in pretend law firm EClause before his partner Chris Hallett got murdered.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/202 ... police-say
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (5.15 KiB) Viewed 3347 times
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

scirreeve wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:09 am Kirk and Casey filed a cool affidavit. If you don't know who Kirk is he is a semi famous sovcit (in the small sovcit world) pretend lawyer. Partners in pretend law firm EClause before his partner Chris Hallett got murdered.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/202 ... police-say
Capture.JPG
"Lowndes County Sheriff Ashley Paulk said Petrie-Blanchard, after her arrest, began questioning whether his office had authority to detain her.

“She’s one of these people who claim they’re not part of the United States – sovereign people,” Paulk said. “They don’t believe any of the laws apply to them. Obviously, she’s not leaving.” Emphasis added.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent lives in Gabbs NV (population 269). From a couple of videos I watched there seim to be 8 sovcits (including Trent) living there. Probably hanger ons from his Elefteria Acres fail in Pershing County. Nye County Sheriff Deputies tried to serve a TRO to one of his followers - didn't go well but he got served I think. Lots of "fucks" and "shits" in the videos so if that offends you (reference the offensive language thread here) do not click play.

Dave from down under

Meth or insane or both?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Fake news. Has to be brilliantly stage set "before" scenes for a Property Bros show.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

What did they do to that poor man's hair? Who ever did it should be charged with a felony.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Uninformed wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:23 am
pipistrelle wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:29 am I like the citation of UK law.
I have no idea what he is referring to but if it was the Statute Law Revision and Civil Procedure Act of 1881 (the section and sub-section cited do not exist), it was repealed in 1989.
Don't SoCits adhere to 19th c. law?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

They don't believe in anything other than the original Magna Carta and they consider themselves the "barons" of today.

Also was the "I am not the name" the entire affidavit or was there more? If so, linky please.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

woodworker wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:17 pm They don't believe in anything other than the original Magna Carta and they consider themselves the "barons" of today.

Also was the "I am not the name" the entire affidavit or was there more? If so, linky please.
That is all I can see on the court website - can't see the actual affidavit.

Return to “Other weirdos”