Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

I can attest that the Vatican has a massive mountain of Shoe Soles.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The horror.

Bet they aren't worth half a million, tho ... :nope:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, that's the Sole reason they have them. :dance:
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

roadscholar wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:08 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:18 pm
woodworker wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 pm "Eternal" souls -- does that mean someone else is buying or leasing a limited right soul?

Yeah, you can get a lease, but the tax implications make it non feasible as a transaction. It would make sense if you were actually collecting souls to use, as souls, per se, but let's face it, this is all about making bank, and leasing just takes that right off the table.

A leased soul, in legal terms, is a finite term soul, as opposed to an owned eternal soul.
Yeah, but with the population growing, how long until they need to be converted to time-shares?

Go on, you're gonna get me in trouble for hijacking yet another thread! :evilmonkey:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

New Sovereign Citizen Bogus “Arbitration” Tactics Appearing in Many States by Mark Pitcavage

https://www.adl.org/blog/new-sovereign- ... any-states
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

poplove wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:37 am New Sovereign Citizen Bogus “Arbitration” Tactics Appearing in Many States by Mark Pitcavage

https://www.adl.org/blog/new-sovereign- ... any-states
Ohhh my...the old dogs have learned a new trick...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

But not a good one
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

This poor lady.
This weekend, TikTok user Shanetta, or @regblackgrl, published an absolutely riveting account of her interactions with a group of Moorish sovereign citizens who kept trying to steal the house she recently purchased, claiming they owned it as part of their "ancestral estate" and going so far as to actually break in and change the locks. Because it's TikTok and the videos are only allowed to be like a minute long, it is a 49-part series (plus more videos in a Q&A series). I watched the whole damn thing.
https://www.wonkette.com/sovereign-citi ... its-theirs
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Something I find rather fascinating when mooreish sovcits come up.. maybe it is just an example of power differential, but I can not help but notice that the MSTA is a lot better about denouncing its sovcits than any of the various christian denominations that are associated with them.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Probably becasue they are directly using the Banner of the MSTA when they Sov Cit, so the org itself would be contacted over and over about what these guys are up to. Whereas vaugely saying something about Jesus in the middle of your Gish Gallop would not point people directly at any particular group or other. Besides, no christian denomination would want to get directly involved as it would just be inviting trouble.

The only one I can think of that would be directly affected same as MSTA would be Mormons via the Bundys and their Skousen Mormonism.
Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Proud to introduce you to Frederick - Richard: House of Benz. Bundy suck up Bowermaster is planning to have a pretend grand jury with this nutter.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

🌰

One day he will end up in a real court and may then be free to live in a cell.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

He looks pretty good for a 355 year old man.

The scary thing about some of these people is that you could pass them on the street or live in the same neighborhood and never know the depth of their crazy. They should have tattoos or a special uniform or something so we can identify them on sight.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:31 am 🌰

One day he will end up in a real court and may then be free to live in a cell.
Well.. too late.

Actually, it is minor stuff most of which was dismissed but the failure to appear/fugitive from Idaho might of scored him an overnight stay in the lovely Ada County hotel.

Looks like wifey divorced him last year. He may have been a no-show.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:46 am He looks pretty good for a 355 year old man.

The scary thing about some of these people is that you could pass them on the street or live in the same neighborhood and never know the depth of their crazy. They should have tattoos or a special uniform or something so we can identify them on sight.
umm, no. Sorry, but the yellow stars have been tried.

I mean, I think they need to be euthanized, but ya have to be careful not to turn into the monsters we oppose.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

Chaos as protester crashes NSW press conference
NSW’s coronavirus press conference has been thrown into chaos by a protester declaring that he is “God”.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 87b86895ad

This guy is a classic. Postage stamps, red thumbprint, and even a 'David-Wynn: Miller' style of presenting his nonsense.
Dave from down under

The important question....
What was the signer saying when the nut was ranting? :shrug:
Dave from down under

Police Commissioner Mick Fuller did mention the $1K fine and lo "god" was fined

NSW Covid-19 press conference protester fined $1000 over disruption

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaki ... c9b9255d74

Police said the 42-year-old Darlinghurst man was issued with a move-on direction at the time.

They later said he would be issued with a $1000 penalty infringement notice.

“It has been determined he left his home without a reasonable excuse and is therefore in breach of the Public Health Order,” police said in a statement.

Mr Fuller said even the “prime creator” was not above the Public Health Orders.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

DDS TV on the toobs has a section called:

Sovereign Citizen vs Cops

A wide variety of morons.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

This channel is funnier, though:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Isn't the title of this thread, "Sovcit nutz", somewhat redundant?

Just a thought.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

The rabbit hole on YouTube for folks calling these idiots out is frighteningly deep.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:26 am Isn't the title of this thread, "Sovcit nutz", somewhat redundant?

Just a thought.
Everybody sings the refrain instead of, um, refraining.

You turn on an organ stop to play that set of pipes.

Instead of a near collision, we have a near miss, which would normally mean, you hit it, not missed it.

English is weird.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It’s going down in Massachusetts!
Interstate 95 shut down as police responding to group of ‘heavily armed men’ claiming to ‘not recognize our laws’

Interstate 95 is shut down in both the northbound and southbound directions in Wakefield as a hostage negotiation team engages with a group of armed men.

A Massachusetts State Police trooper came upon a group of heavily armed men traveling northbound on Interstate 95 at approximately 1:30 a.m. on Saturday.

The trooper found men in multiple vehicles in the breakdown lane, refueling the vehicles. The occupants of the vehicle were dressed in military-style tactical gear. Some had long rifles, some pistols and “some had a combination of both,” Massachusetts State Police Colonel Christopher Mason told reporters on Saturday.

The trooper asked members of the group to produce licenses for the firearms and members of the group indicated they weren’t licensed or didn’t have copies of licenses on them.

Mason said they’ve learned the group was traveling from Rhode Island to Maine for what was described as “training.”

The trooper requested backup and additional state police as well as local police responded.

About eight men fled into the woods near the interstate while heavily armed, police say. A pair of men have been taken into custody by state police.

The men are located Saturday morning in the woods near the interstate and near the vehicles in the breakdown lane of the interstate, Mason said.

“We’re trying to successfully, peacefully resolve this,” Mason said. He applauded the actions of the responding trooper who he said was “very patient, very understanding with them,” which kept the situation from escalating.

State and local authorities declined to identify the group the men are part of and Mason said he was unaware of it prior to Saturday.

The “self-professed leader” of the group told a negotiator that they’re not anti-government, Mason told reporters Saturday. Their actions have had significant impact on the public, particularly as this is a holiday weekend, he said.

Wakefield Police Department said the men claim “to be from a group that does not recognize our laws.”

The department added, in a statement. “No threats were made, but these men should be considered armed and dangerous. We are asking residents in these areas to lock their doors and remain inside their homes. A heavy police presence will be in this area as well.”

A perimeter is set up along the woodline and residents are asked to avoid Interstate 95 in both directions in Wakefield. The Commuter T line that runs through the active area is also shutdown.

A group identifying as “Rise of the Moors” posted multiple videos since the initial police interaction.

The Rise of the Moors is a group of individuals who identify as Moorish Americans.

Jamhal Talib Abdullah Bey is identified on the group’s website as the Moorish American Consular Post Head for the organization. His biography on the group’s website lists him as having served in the United States Marine Corps previously.

“We’re not anti-government, we’re not anti-police, we’re not sovereign citizens, we’re not Black-identity extremists,” he said during a livestreamed video posted to YouTube Saturday morning.

“Police seen us on the side of the road with our guns secured,” he said in the video. “We were afraid so we got out with our arms.”

He claims in video the group was following federal law and should be allowed to travel across state lines with their weapons. A firearms license is required to possess or carry firearms in Massachusetts.
https://www.masslive.com/police-fire/20 ... -laws.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

covfefe wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:09 am It’s going down in Massachusetts!
Interstate 95 shut down as police responding to group of ‘heavily armed men’ claiming to ‘not recognize our laws’
https://www.masslive.com/police-fire/20 ... -laws.html
A group of Moors, apparently. They've done some streaming since it began:

Return to “Other weirdos”