Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:52 am Ahh.. Good ole Judge Hurley. He had that guy seriously confused. :lol:
"And if you see the person David Hall, tell him he's not getting out either..."
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

How the Sovereign Citizen Movement Convinces Desperate Parents to Ignore Laws
Some sovereigns are tax protesters. Others peddle get-out-of-debt hacks. But a handful of new gurus are trying to expose Child Protective Services.
:snippity:
But Straight is one of a handful of gurus with a new specialty: exposing the corruption they see within a particular agency of government, Child Protective Services (CPS). Or as Straight likes to call them, “traffickers.” He fuses QAnon, anti-vax, and anti-government ideas into a mega conspiracy, convincing desperate parents they can get their kids back no matter what—and that an evil deep state, rather than lowly bureaucrats and child welfare laws, are responsible for their journey into foster care.
VICE News asked Straight to send us the “forensic evidence,” but he never did. He also didn’t respond to follow-up questions about his resumé. In his seminars, he claims to be a Navy SEAL and boasts of dramatic escapades in Ronald Reagan’s drug war in Panama. But the Navy SEAL Museum holds no record of him, unlike every SEAL after World War II, according to a spokesperson.

Straight also claims hundreds of victories in court—reuniting families and getting the convicted out of jail, in addition to personally suing the FDA. But a search of state and federal court records via PACER and Westlaw reveals his name as a party only in a handful of business disputes, linked to a ranch in Bend, Oregon.

“We need a NATIONWIDE movement to destroy—yes, destroy—every CPS and DFS and APS and whatever other alphabet soup agency in the entire USA.”

Ranchers may have been where Straight got his start. His website lists him as a member of Ammon Bundy's defense team. Bundy was one of a family of ranchers who, along with militia members, led an armed standoff against the Bureau of Land Management in 2014. When reached by VICE News, Bundy denied that Straight served on his legal team. Bundy is now a candidate for Idaho governor, running against all things related to the federal government—in particular, taxes and vaccines.
Article and 15 minute video.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

David Straight is a weirdo grifter from Bend Oregon. I pay attention to him now and then. This is typical of his nonsense. From Arnie's old site - not gonna say RIP Arnie.
https://scannedretina.files.wordpress.c ... enship.pdf
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

There's a bunch of funny folks on YouTube calling these morons out, along with the 1st Amendment frauditors that are a blight on society.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/ ... /100452416

Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the government.

Police also seized 470 fake badges sent to an address in Cairns, which were dumped in a creek.

They allege Ms Van Lieshout was part of a group which discussed forming an alternative federal police force to arrest politicians and public servants, although police do not believe the group was capable of carrying out the acts.

"Queensland Joint Counter Terrorism Team investigators (JCTT) have not found an impending threat to community safety, and have yet to find any evidence the group had the ability to carry out acts they had discussed," the AFP said in a statement.

Ms Van Lieshout, a former teacher who has run as a right-wing political candidate in Western Australia, has been charged with impersonating a Commonwealth official and importing a prohibited import.

She faced court in Adelaide on Thursday and will next appear in October.

Dave from down under

Earlier

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-02/ ... /100343078

Acting Commissioner Donoghoe said police had identified the man in the video and found him to be part of a nationwide group.

The AFP said the group met online regularly to discuss their interests in taking over the federal government.

"Several people had been allegedly appointed as 'commissioners' in the force," he said.

"They had issued several 'warrants' for a number of high-profile government people and they intended to execute those arrest warrants on people."

He said the videos were still circulating online, but police acted early to try to prevent people from acting on them.

"We're working with the internet service providers now to see if we can have that material removed," he said.

Acting Commissioner Donoghoe said the focus of the police investigation was on "criminality, not ideology".
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:09 am https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/ ... /100452416

Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the government.

Police also seized 470 fake badges sent to an address in Cairns, which were dumped in a creek.

They allege Ms Van Lieshout was part of a group which discussed forming an alternative federal police force to arrest politicians and public servants, although police do not believe the group was capable of carrying out the acts.
Ooooh, sounds like the pretend marshals set up by pretend judge (now very real long-term jailbird) Bruce Doucette and his friends has gone global! I think the Aussies are rolling these guys up a little more aggressively than we are, so we'll be deprived of all their crunchy pretend indictments for reading pleasure. And we'll also be deprived of news reports of their adventures trying to spring their buddies from jail with pretend paperwork.

Remember how pretend chief marshal Tresa Haywood liked to flash her pretend marshal badge around in the supermarket in the little town of Singlewide Georgia where she lived? Sounds like what these idiots were trying to do.

I hope the Aussies crack down on these loons pretty hard. I don't remember what happened when a quartet of loons tried to take over a town hall in Western Australia to declare independence from the eeebil federal government last year: https://www.watoday.com.au/national/biz ... 54zxx.html
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:25 pm
Remember how pretend chief marshal Tresa Haywood liked to flash her pretend marshal badge around in the supermarket in the little town of Singlewide Georgia where she lived? Sounds like what these idiots were trying to do.
I'm sure you'd be surprised that she supports Zee Furher [who will have a Nuremburg rally in my county this month :bored: ], totally believes the election was stolen, QAnon, and hasn't really given up on the pretend marshal thing...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:05 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:25 pm
I'm sure you'd be surprised that she supports Zee Furher [who will have a Nuremburg rally in my county this month :bored: ], totally believes the election was stolen, QAnon, and hasn't really given up on the pretend marshal thing...
Not surprised about all the rest, but it's a little surprising that she still believes in the whole pretend marshal thing. After all, the one time they swung into action, their little op went seriously "bug on a windshield" pretty quickly, and she got fired by soon-to-be jailbird Bruce Doucette as a result.

The only surprise with that little caper (the attempted rescue of fellow pretend marshal Andrew Pankotai from being held in a New Mexico jail) was that the morons who tried to pull it off ended up with minimal jail time.
Dave from down under

I couldn’t find any news about their court cases - but they were still being stupid..
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc ... /100085060

WA magistrate convicts 18yo 'sovereign citizen' after she refuses to tell court her name
ABC South West WA /
Georgia Loney
Posted Wed 21 Apr 2021 at 8:35am
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:06 pm WA magistrate convicts 18yo 'sovereign citizen' after she refuses to tell court her name
Hailing from Washington State in the US, I always do a double take when I see "WA" in a news article coming out of Australia

Fun fact: Several years ago, my swim coach wife joined the Australian National Swim Coaches Association (we even traveled to the Gold Coast for a week long set of meetings). Because her mailing address (in the USA mind you) had a WA in it, the Swim Coach Association placed her in the Western Australia division, and for several years she received a bunch of information (mailings and emails) directed towards people hailing from Perth and its surroundings.
Dave from down under

Close enough
Good enough..
:shrug:
;)
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Back in my consultacy days, I used to get magazines from SAP in Waldorf Germany. SAP used a bulk mailer in the Netherlands. The bulk mailer looked at my address (... Victoria AU ) and send it to Austria. I tried a couple of times to get Waldorf to spell out Australia, but they never did, and I resigned myself to getting the mags a month or two later than anyone else.

AU is Australia.
OS is Austria (I think, for Ostreich)

You would think a European bulk mailer would know what the abbreviation for a European country is for crying out loud.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bowermaster is a Bundy fanboy in Boise - has a warrant out for his arrest for contempt of court and has 2 separate cases for trespassing. His trial should be fun.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:35 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:52 am Ahh.. Good ole Judge Hurley. He had that guy seriously confused. :lol:
:lol: Judge Hurley and David Hall has to be my all time favorite courtroom take down of a sov cit. "tell him he's not getting out either" had me :rotflmao: the first time I ever heard it.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If Bowermaster needs a list of Vidurek's successes, I would be please to provide it.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:35 pm
No matter how many times I see that clip, it makes me proud that despite my professional globetrotting, I remain a tax-paying and local-property-owning legal resident of Broward County. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Garth is a Bundy idiot - had a court hearing. He decided to assert his 5A rights by dialing in to his court hearing and then not saying a word (that isn't how it works of course). He is pro se. Got an arrest warrant with $20k bail. They haven't catched him yet. He is an idiot.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

For the law nerds in our circle, here's audio from Ed Brown's appeal hearing about his new sentence after the previous one was vacated.

http://media.ca1.uscourts.gov/files/aud ... g42tfLWqxQ

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:02 am Garth is a Bundy idiot - had a court hearing. He decided to assert his 5A rights by dialing in to his court hearing and then not saying a word (that isn't how it works of course). He is pro se. Got an arrest warrant with $20k bail. They haven't catched him yet. He is an idiot.
That was a brilliant move and he totally owned the entire court. I bet the judge went home and cried on his pillow, maybe even a MyPillow (60% off with code MORON)!

He should keep doing exactly what he's doing, they can lead a horse to water but they can't force him to get a fucking clue. He can be famous as The Man Who Never Spoke or sumpin', heck, I don't know, maybe after being in prison for 27 years he might accidentally ask a guy to pass the mustard which would break the spell and be on the news, whatever news is in 27 years.

Good plan, though. Don't say a word. :silenced: :shh:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Moron attempts to arrest an entire city council, with bonus glenn "racist/homophobe/misogynist fat fuck" cerio:

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I bet Glenn is a sex maching with all the chicks.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:54 pm I bet Glenn is a sex maching with all the chicks.
He's something. Something stuck to the bottom of your shoe that needs scraped off and disposed of properly.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

As seen on some of his vids, Grandfather Nurgle has gifted him with a Nauseating Stench Mutation which gives all opponents a -10 to their hand to hand combat stats.

(That wont mean anything unless you are into the Warhammer game.)

Anyway, I thought Master of Dum-Do Glenners had promised the court to be on his best behaviour from now on.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:39 pm As seen on some of his vids, Grandfather Nurgle has gifted him with a Nauseating Stench Mutation which gives all opponents a -10 to their hand to hand combat stats.

(That wont mean anything unless you are into the Warhammer game.)

Anyway, I thought Master of Dum-Do Glenners had promised the court to be on his best behaviour from now on.
That was glennfatfuckcerio's best behaviour. Seriously, that's the best it can do.

Added:

The sick part is that YouTooobz won't demonetize these babblefucks.

Return to “Other weirdos”