Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Dave rocks!
Dave from down under

This one has a clearer video of Johnson assaulting Dave.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.new ... 49%3famp=1
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:36 am This one has a clearer video of Johnson assaulting Dave.

He seims nice.
101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 am
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:36 am This one has a clearer video of Johnson assaulting Dave.

He seims nice.
He says he’s Canada’s most censored man. We should set him up with Laura Loomer. They seim like a good match. :lol: :lol:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:13 am
He says he’s Canada’s most censored man. We should set him up with Laura Loomer. They seim like a good match. :lol: :lol:
Deal! We in the US will start the export proceedings for Loomer immediately... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:03 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:13 am
Deal! We in the US will start the export proceedings for Loomer immediately... :biggrin:
Er, I was thinking he might like the US better. :biggrin: :P
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ok, the lawyers on the forum will appreciate this guy.

It starts off with him demanding paperwork and getting arrested with the battle cry "I am calling for my girlfriend! I'm Terrified!",
Threatening Police officers "I will defend myself, up to, and including, fatal force" followed by "HELLLP! HELLLP! AAUUUGHH! AAUUUGHH!!" as he gives the finest performance of 'Screaming while being arrested' I have ever heard,
Boasting about your legal strategy "I'm going for RICO!",
Going up to random lawyers in an attempt to recruit them for the new Legal department he will be setting up after he gets everyone thrown out for corruption, and finally
Bits of the guy stumbling though his day in court before he gives up while questioning his first witness, and changes his plea to guilty on all charges.

This one is a doozy
Hic sunt dracones
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I’ve been following this idiot for years, Suranis! If you go to his YouTube channel, you’ll see lots of comments there from me telling him that he’s not the legal genius he thinks he is.

He’s already appealing his guilty plea even though when he accepted it, he said that he understood he waived his rights and couldn’t appeal it. He’s not Mike Flynn, you know! :lol: :lol:

Enjoy!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ahhh I see someone has discovered Mr. Throgdouche :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:whistle:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

go to Somalia.

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:35 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:36 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Er, I was thinking he might like the US better. :biggrin: :P
I'll pitch in my airline miles if they'll go to Somalia.
:lol: :lol:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Lani

Post by Lani »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:04 am
One of the comments following the article: "I genuinely feel sorry for him. Had he been born in the US he could have become president." Ouch!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Lani wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:03 am
Uninformed wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:04 am
One of the comments following the article: "I genuinely feel sorry for him. Had he been born in the US he could have become president." Ouch!
Worst part is they're not wrong....
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I think that I just saw a video of this covidiot getting arrested at a McDonald’s for not wearing a mask and refusing to leave. If I find it, I’ll post it.

See! He loves fast food too. Just like Trump**
Dave from down under

More nutz from down under

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-21/ ... /100085060

An 18-year-old "sovereign citizen" has been convicted for speeding in her "absence" after she refused to confirm her name in a bizarre West Australian court appearance today.

Key points:

"Sovereign citizens" are understood to believe laws only apply to them if they agree with them
The woman said "we object" repeatedly as a prosecutor set out the speeding allegation
The woman thanked secessionist group New Westralia, which occupied York Courthouse last year
Phoebe Lee Bennett was ordered to appear at Busselton Magistrates Court today after reportedly refusing to recognise the legitimacy of the charge.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Every sovcit I've met is a control freak in their own right. They apply a buffet standard to what laws do or don't apply to them and theirs, and have an entirely different menu for they and those. They have bright lines for lots of "those people" *, just not for themselves.

*"Those people" applies to anyone deemed not part of their familial, social, or political circle. And the threasholds are arbitrary at best.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:55 pm More nutz from down under

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-21/ ... /100085060

An 18-year-old "sovereign citizen" has been convicted for speeding in her "absence" after she refused to confirm her name in a bizarre West Australian court appearance today.

Key points:

"Sovereign citizens" are understood to believe laws only apply to them if they agree with them
The woman said "we object" repeatedly as a prosecutor set out the speeding allegation
The woman thanked secessionist group New Westralia, which occupied York Courthouse last year
Phoebe Lee Bennett was ordered to appear at Busselton Magistrates Court today after reportedly refusing to recognise the legitimacy of the charge.
I saw that on JJ's feed. Sad that she is only 18 - probably raised sovcit. I remember the Westralia idiots - my life is sad.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Oh - Trent is out of jail. He hasn't posted on FB or YT since being released.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.44 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
Dave from down under

Maybe Trent is listening to his lawyer..
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha Ha - no way Trent has a BAR attorney. I guess he was released cuz COVID. IDK about NV but here in OR non violent offenders get released (I don't have a problem with that).
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

cato2 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:32 am Sov Cit foolery.

While this is a long video, it encapsulates their mentality. Not only is the stop recorded, but also the court hearing. Enjoy.

Sovereign Citizen Arrested Riding His Tractor + Bonus Court Hearing
Hate you Cato for posting this, couldn't stop watching!! :lol: Kidding, these are incredible, thank you. Never watched much Live PD or Lockup or even medical dramas so seeing these nutz is fascinating. His name is Ronald Boll and he was born in 1963.

Here's after the arrest and before the preliminary hearing at the hospital. It's from his YouTube channel, he calls himself "Lucky Charm" which is funny in and of itself. He has some other videos on his page.

At 40 minutes in, he presents a novel argument while the nurse is cleaning his wound: he says that since he owns property, the 100 feet in front of his house "transfers" to any public road he is on so therefore it is his private property. :P He never shuts up and keeps going on about "traveling", and the PA "corporation". Koenigs would be so proud of him.

Police 2nd Body Cam video CHIEF Richard Hileman II the 2nd hour of 4 A.C.A.C.C., PRISON to Hospital
1,983 views•Feb 1, 2021
Lucky Charm
623 subscribers
This some very good moments of education the CHIEF of POLICE Richard Hileman II. Hileman tries his COPLOGIC, or COPLAINING IF'S. I feel and believe that he made himself and all POLICE and JUDGES look stupid. Again, this Man's brain just is not getting the FACTS of the situation. I really can't believe that after 28 - 30 years at the same job and you still don't know the BASICS? His actions and his words say that he doesn't think there is any difference between a "VEHICLE" and a "MOTOR VEHICLE"? In about 1 minute he could have checked the "MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVER CODE" for PENNSYLVANIA, PENN. D.O.T. to verify his beliefs BEFORE, he had "VIOLATED MY RIGHTS". What do you Americans think? Did I break any laws that i would have had the obligation to identify myself?

This is another where he says the police deleted the video on his phone:

These are comments from the first video that Cato posted:
Lucky Charm
3 days ago
Chief Richard L. Hileman II committed 116 counts of VERBAL EXCESSIVE FORCE" before he committed 4 counts of "POLICE BRUTALITY". I had no legal obligation to produce my Identification at any time during this complete interaction. My actions were protected by the 4th, 5th, and 9th Amendments. He was violating all of them from the first second.

Jason Pye
2 days ago (edited)
There's no such charge as verbal excessive force. Mr. Lucky charm, I mentioned that in my very long response to you. By definition excessive force is actual Force acted upon someone in an excessive manner. Excessive force is subjective to the situation at hand. It's not verbal. And I think you really don't have a good conception of what brutality means. They didn't beat you or batter you. They had to get you under control cuz you were going nuts and hanging on to the riding lawn mower like it was some Messianic lifeline. That situation wasn't the time to fight. In court is where you fight, sir, not out in the roadway like children. All of their actions were based on what you were or were not doing. You don't get this I think because had you acted and behaved completely differently, then the entire situation would have had a completely different resolution.

And speaking to the thing you were talking about, implying they were trying to get you under Double Jeopardy. That's when they try you for the same crime/incident under the same charge twice. What I understood in the verbage is that those were separate incidents, you say to the judge "you convicted me twice on this, I'm going back on your other one too." Yeah but I'm sure they were for separate incidents. Just like somebody can kill multiple people, they would be charged for each one of those murders. So it's the same charge but each one is different even though they're the same type of crime. It's like continually doing the same bullcrap thing but expecting a different result each time. How about you don't do things that are violations of state law that the police can arrest you for. This merely shows how aggressively angry and butthurt you are, sir, and that you have very little clue how to handle yourself in court with actual established facts. You brought a whole lot of unnecessary emotion and righteous indignation (where you should have very little) into the courtroom. I mean, why are you righteously indignant in the first place? And that's rhetorical, cuz you shouldn't be. You can be mad and frustrated that it happened. But most of what happened, is your own doing. You being aggressively angry and righteously indignant is very much a bridge too far. You're not even pointing out the fact that to drive a tractor on whatever time roadway you were on, it's kind of illegal under some kind of traffic code in Pennsylvania I guess. You do not know you can look up the traffic laws of your state and see what's legal and what's not. If you believe each individual State can't operate and regulate their own roadways and highways, then I have a bridge for you to buy.

Stefan Laskowski
2 days ago
"Verbal Excessive Force"? 😂😂😂😂😂

What a whiny little b*tch!

Stefan Laskowski
2 days ago
@Jason Pye Perfect rebuttal to his dumbassery. 👍

Keysandos#5 HatesYouTube #2
2 days ago
@Jason Pye This Jack Wagon Lucky Charm tried posting this to my stuff too. Dude is clueless and deserved everything that came to him, I couldn’t agree more than what you stated. Dude acts a fool and resists while spewing his useless jargon, he was not complying at all. Filing false claims and trying to play the victim role is sad and pathetic. Just like all the others that think they are roadside lawyers. Just comply with the officers and if they were wrong, then fight and sue in court. You act like he did, no judge will ever side with him. But these ding dongs will never figure that out since the education level is that of a 7 year old.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

A quick look at past cases of Mr. Unlucky Charms. These are only Common Pleas courts that had guilty pleas (I skipped over some other ones, due to lack of time).

York County
Various 1980s legacy ones.. no charge listed
1987 Theft By Decep-False Impression – Guilty
1988 Theft By Decep-False Impression - not entirely sure, possibly No Contest
2000 Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol – Plead Guilty
2004 Intercept Communications – Guilty (third degree felony) – 2005 bench warrant, 2007 parole violation
2005 Resist Arrest/Other Law Enforce – guilty
2016 Operat Veh W/O Valid Inspect – guilty

Adams County
2012 Receiving Stolen Property – guilty plea
2014 Contempt/Fail To Pay Fines/Costs (Time Pymt) – still active
2019 Driv While Oper Priv Susp Or Revoked, Improp Display Plate, Unregist Veh, Oper Veh W/O Req'd Financ Resp, Contempt/Failure To Obey Process – Subpoena (guilty by jury trial) -
Was on furlough for this one when he committed the one in the video.
2020 The current one, which is a list of stuff.

Cumberland County
2007 - Receiving Stolen Property – guilty (this shows up in multiple counties due to transferring the case).

Berks County
2015 Indecent Exposure 09/17/2015 T 726019-0
2 3 M3 18 § 5901 Open Lewdness 09/17/2015 T 726019-0
3 5 S 18 § 3929 §§ A1 Retail Theft-Take Mdse 09/17/2015 T 726019-0
4 2 S 18 § 5503 §§ A4 Disorder Conduct Hazardous/Physi Off 09/17/2015 T 726019-0
5 4 M2 18 § 3929 §§ A1 Retail Theft-Take Mdse

Yeah, this guy believes no laws or decency applies to him.
Edit: 2 bankruptcy cases from 90s and early 2000s show up but I am not sure if that is him. May well be daddy who I think had the same name (sr). Actually the last 4 ssn makes me think it probably is daddy.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

huge fan

Return to “Other weirdos”