Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by bob »

For all things birther related.

For example, Sibley's oral argument in his case to get a pistol permit (aka concealed carry):

My favorite part: he needs a handgun to kill the skunk "terrorizing" his neighborhood.

[Reposting to the correct forum so Foogy doesn't have to.]
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Re: Birther remainders.

Post by Reality Check »

Sibley blew it. The judge on the upper left stopped Sibley from reciting his long list of grievances against the state from his brief and said to "give us the one that goes for the jugular; giver us your best argument for reversible error on appeal". So what did Sibley do? He said "this is a multi-headed hydra with multiple jugulars". Any one of them ... blah blah blah". Ten will get you five that is not the answer the judge wanted to hear. The state attorney said the judge who had denied the permit did so based on Sibley's past behavior including being suspended from the practice of law in Florida and New York.

SIbley had said he needed a pistol to shoot skunks. The state attorney pointed out he didn't need a concealed carry permit for that.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This topic is just getting warmed up. :P Clearly, there will be universe-shattering information, and once Laity's case blows the doors open we'll need a whole section for Frog Marching and Obot Imprisonment.

Will Mark Meadows be the new Mike Zullo?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The virtual presidency of “Administrator Biden” is a disaster for America and getting worse every day. There are not enough words…
As the Marshall Report discusses in this article, Computer–Generated Image Joe–Biden is a pretty obvious computer generated image using a green screen as background.
President Trump’s Executive Order 13848 is in effect. We have a foreign-controlled installed occupant of the White House enabled by domestic enemies. There is incontrovertible truth that the 2020 American election was interfered with by foreign entities. It’s up to the military now to protect our Constitution.
Biden was sworn in at 11:48 am instead of 12:00 noon. President Trump’s term expired at 12:00 noon.
Since there is no lawful government at this time because the election was knowingly stolen, the military is authorized by the insurrection act and its constitutional duty to take control of the government until a lawful civilian government can be restored. The Insurrection Act reportedly has already been signed by President Trump, and it was probably invoked during that interval as President.
The “nuclear football” was not transferred to Biden and it went with Trump when he left Andrews Air force base.
The military did not offer Biden a military plane for Andrews AFB, he had to charter a private plane.
Charlie Ward, a resident of Spain, said he saw the inauguration on his television set 7 hours before it actually happened, calling into question what we all saw on our TV sets and youtube videos?
It still is true, “where we go one, we go all” , the inscription on the bell of JFK’s sailboat. #WWG1WGA
Why am I sticking these quotes in the Birther thread? Why, it's because they are made in the last year on the blog of,

Dr. Kate.

Yes, she is still blogging, has gone mega MAGA, and became a Qidiot. Heather and No-Nonsense Nancy are still commenting. No-Nonsense Nancy liked the Lindell video Kate posted.

https://drkatesview.wordpress.com/
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

This is not a photoshop.
6FC92A95-A7E8-4995-926D-6C15EA86FD00.jpeg
6FC92A95-A7E8-4995-926D-6C15EA86FD00.jpeg (130.49 KiB) Viewed 55399 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Holy cow! That Dr. Kate site is incredible, the disinformation and fantasies they believe are wild. There are only about three of them posting but it's a look into delusion.

Heather
February 11, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Scott is the 2nd one I heard this from and I think it was at the 13 — 15 min mark where he talks about Hillary the witch,,,,she is dead. She was taken to Greenland and was tortured and she died of kuru—. The same way the nazi’s did it. Remember when Trump talked a lot about us buying Greenland? He as serious. So she is gone. Also for the 3rd time I heard that soros was dead. TypistJan above said soros is dead, then I heard from a friend 2 days ago that he was dead in Philly and today I read that he hasn’t been seen in a few wks and that his company open society hasnt been worked on in wks. So we need to keep an eye out for all of this. Remember that when all of this Plan started it was said people would disappeared and never heard from again….

no-nonsense-nancy
February 12, 2021 at 8:14 am
Thanks Heather. Every time I see Scott I just want to hug him. He seems very huggable to me, an “old” lady. If he were my son I would be so proud.

Heather
February 12, 2021 at 9:53 am
NNN hahaha I hear you!!

JayJay
February 12, 2021 at 12:50 pm
please share this:
https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/02/31-re ... e-vaccine/

JayJay
February 12, 2021 at 6:28 pm
https://drcharlieward.com/nicholas-veni ... ent-covid/

this one discusses the body bags removed from the white house, etc. a fact I learned earlier on one video.
Sick beings in our govt. notice I said beings, not human beings.

Heather
February 12, 2021 at 8:03 pm
I want to see these tunnels and how deep they are between the WH and the capitol. It was said that the military who went inside and saw what they saw broke down and cried and couldnt get it out of their heads.

When Pelosi was arrested by those 2 female feds walking through the capitol and she escaped, that is where she ran, to the tunnels and the coast guard captured her and thats when they saw what was there and told Trump and refused to allow him to go there. Trump told them to clean it up and bring them up then flush the tunnels out and seal the doors forever. I know I posted this here before but that was before we knew what was in those tunnels. That is where these corrupt evil criminals went to get their fix of adrenochrom during their satanic rituals which must have been all the time. This is why these sick evil criminals have no love or empathy for anything or anyone.

this is awesome listen and here is where they have put some in prison … a prison facility on the MOON! The rest are in Camp Century and that is in Greenland where Hillary is dead. This is unbelievable.
https://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2021/ ... en-harris/

They are getting progressively more upset and scared as none of their predictions are coming true and maybe Joe Biden isn't really in LA and maybe DL2XIT isn't coming back as the 19th president. Ay ay ay. It's a rabbit hole of no, wow, really?

And...
no-nonsense-nancy
March 7, 2021 at 8:30 pm
I am not getting the non-vaccine but most of my family are or have gotten it. It worries me. I have 4 brothers and all of them have gotten it or are planning to get it as well as their wives. I have tried to warn them about the dangers of it but nobody listens to me. My kids and their spouses are all getting it. My daughter and I assume her husband got it. What is the matter with them? It seems to give them some sort of false security.
I never wear a mask anywhere except for medical appointments because they make me. I get kicked out of stores sometimes but most of the time nobody says anything. However I’m usually the only one without one. It has been a challenge for me. Usually pleasant and polite with people I get very mouthy when they confront me. We have a no mask group in my town which a couple of my friends and I have joined. They meet sometimes and there are about 60 of us. They will go in groups to stores without masks but I find hat I make out better alone than with even one or two other people. I have various spiels that i give to people depending on the mood I’m in at the time. I really think that if our governor would tell every one to jump off a cliff that there would be a LOT of dead bodies at the bottom!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

That reads like bad fan fiction.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:48 pm Holy cow! That Dr. Kate site is incredible, the disinformation and fantasies they believe are wild. \
Well, the "this is not a photoshop" photo was enough for me. :lol:

It's hosted by WordPress. I wonder if any of it goes against their terms.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:57 pm
orlylicious wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:48 pm Holy cow! That Dr. Kate site is incredible, the disinformation and fantasies they believe are wild. \

That “not a photoshop photo” is a painting that was found in Jeffrey Epstein’s NYC apartment. Freaked me out when I first saw it. :shock:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sunrise wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:03 am
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:57 pm

That “not a photoshop photo” is a painting that was found in Jeffrey Epstein’s NYC apartment. Freaked me out when I first saw it. :shock:
I’d forgotten that, but it’s clearly a painting, hence not a photoshop, but that’s not the impression Our Author leaves.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

No-Nonsense Nancy wrote: I really think that if our governor would tell every one to jump off a cliff that there would be a LOT of dead bodies at the bottom!
That's basically what Trump did at his January 6 rally. The RW likes to call the left "sheeple." They do love their projection.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

It really does take a special kind of self imposed blindness to look at donny and say "yes, that is the epitomy of the male ideal right there. Covered in cheap bronzer, desperately trying to hide baldness, obese, lazy cowardly, and tragically incompetent. Truly I would follow him into hell itself."
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
bob

Post by bob »

Vintage Apuzzo: Many words, no meaning.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:57 pm
Vintage Apuzzo: Many words, no meaning.
In this case, he's right, and last November we did exactly what he recommended.
bob

Post by bob »

Cheese fully off the cracker.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

:P

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bob

Post by bob »

I think I've done about half of those things without identification.

And I like the illegal entry at the end; we all remember that famous scene from "Pulp Fiction":

Pumpkin: "All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!"
Server: "First, I'll need to see two forms of identification."
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

So Apuzzo can express his opinion, but Coca-Cola doing the same is violating his rights? :think:
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:38 pm So Apuzzo can express his opinion, but Coca-Cola doing the same is violating his rights? :think:
I don't see how Coca Cola, Delta or MLB have violated his right to voice his opinion. As Bob said, they are simply voicing theirs.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:46 pm
bob wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:38 pm So Apuzzo can express his opinion, but Coca-Cola doing the same is violating his rights? :think:
I don't see how Coca Cola, Delta or MLB have violated his right to voice his opinion. As Bob said, they are simply voicing theirs.
Not to mention, the right claims to be all about 100% capitalism and laissez-faire capitalism at that. Coca-Cola, Delta, and others likely see this as not as much as an issue of corporate responsibility but as a reflection of what they believe their customers and shareholders want. It is corporations responding to the need of their market. Capitalism.

The right gets all upset when corporations follow the will of their customers. They are probably perplexed and sad that the left can have boycotts that work and the right, not so much. It really bursts their "a majority of America agrees with us" bubble.

I'm sure Mario was equally concerned that Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-A were violating the free speech rights of the left.

It is fascinating how much corporations have been really pushing the civil rights and BLM support in the last year.
bob

Post by bob »

This one is new even for me: Obama's mother was ... Paul:

:smoking:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:38 pm
So Apuzzo can express his opinion, but Coca-Cola doing the same is violating his rights? :think:
Corporations are people, my friend.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:29 am
bob wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:38 pm
Corporations are people, my friend.
With 34 followers, he’s spitting into the wind.

Return to “Other weirdos”