The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Re: The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by bob »

What I find interesting is that Gallups habitually referred to Obama as an antichrist, a harbinger of the end times, etc. Really hyperbolic language. While Gallups constantly chides Biden, the worst usually is just inferring Biden is China's simp.

And, of course, there was the universe-shattering crime of the century that Gallups (a cold case posse member) had endlessly touted. Now, just crickets.

I don't know if that means Gallups never believed, but he's certainty left all that in the past.
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

bbflatt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:34 pm Title 8 USC:
§1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
[subsections (a) through (g) omitted]
(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
That's interesting. I'd never heard of 1401(f) until now. It's apparently sometimes referred to as "the Foundling Statute" and was enacted by Congress in 1940 without any legislative history to explain its purpose or motivation.

A quick Westlaw search turned up fewer than a dozen reported cases, mostly recent deportation cases in which the statute was raised unsuccessfully.

However, I ran into a story concerning four "parentless children [who] had been found by Newark police rummaging for food in a dumpster." Investigation revealed that the woman who they considered their mother was a "biological stranger" to them, and that their birth certificates, two from Florida, two purporting to be certificates of birth abroad issued by the U.S. Embassy in Haiti, were forgeries.
[Family Court] ruled that the children were victims of abuse and neglect and recommended that the woman who raised them be investigated by the Attorney General for welfare fraud, but she died of cancer before any steps were taken. With her death, the circumstances of how the children came to be in the United States were buried as well.The net result was four young teenagers, who only knew the United States, with no documents or relatives to say how or where their lives began.
The story has a happy ending. You can read about it on the website of the lawyers from Holland & Knight who represented the children pro bono. https://www.ilw.com/articles/2007,0123-nugent.shtm
bob

Post by bob »

A minor theory trotted out by birthers was that Obama was a foundling, which would "explain" why his birth certificate says he was "born" in Honolulu. :roll:

Birthers were unaware that foundling laws are common (but rarely used).
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

So, in the California birther case, the court hasn't yet dismissed it. :waiting:

But, from Douglas Gibbs' blog:
I hate cancelling Constitution Classes ... but I came down with a head cold last Saturday Evening, and I have not been able to shake it. I thought for sure I would be ready for tonight and tomorrow ... but I am simply too sick, and too infectious, to be conducting classes.
:think:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Apuzzo wrote:Mark Levin has damaged and continues to severely damage our country with his view on the meaning of a natural born citizen and his tyrannically shutting down anyone who disagrees with him on the issue. He has polluted the minds of countless U.S. citizens on the meaning of a natural born citizen and its critical importance to the survival of our constitutional republic.

Both the U.S. president and vice president must be natural born citizens to be constitutionally eligible for those offices. A natural born citizen is a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of their child’s birth. Neither former President Barack Obama nor Senator Ted Cruz is an Article II natural born citizen. While presumably born in the U.S., Obama was not born to two U.S. citizen parents. Cruz, who ran for President, was born in Canada to a Cuban father and a U.S. citizen mother. Both Obama (allegiance from birth to the U.S. and Great Britain/Kenya) and Cruz (allegiance from birth to the U.S., Cuba, and Canada) were born with conflicting loyalties and allegiances. Yet, Mr. Levine gave both Obama and Cruz an allegiance pass and for what policy reason one can only wonder.

Levin has also not registered one objection over Kamala Harris running for and holding the office of vice-president. While she was born in California, she was born to a Haitian father and Indian mother. Hence, she was born with conflicting allegiances and loyalties to the U.S., Haiti, and India.

How Levin could argue that the president and commander in chief of the military (and the vice-president who may step into those shoes) do not need to have from birth sole allegiance and loyalty to the nation he or she serves is nonsensical at best and traitorous at worst. How he could allow the leader of our military to have a conflict of interest of such proportions has no rational basis. For sure, Levin failed and continues to fail to stand up for the Constitution and the national security interest of our constitutional republic, the United States of America.
Apuzzo's still butthurt Levin shrouded him in 2016.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

And there goes Apuzzo's stupid allegiance and loyalty claims. If we were to use his methods, it would say that my loyalty and allegiance are to Missouri and Kansas, where my parents were born and spent most of their time growing up and some years later. I can safely say that if anybody would question where my heart truly lies, it is Michigan, where I was born and lived for some 38 years.

Apuzzo and other birthers only try to claim that because it is all they got and they are too stupid the realize it. However, they are smart enough to realize that can't say that the President cannot be a black man or a woman of color even if they think that way. They toss in Cruz and others to avoid this unfortunate reality of theirs.
101010 :towel:
arayder

Post by arayder »

What these guys don't seem to grasp is that when controversies like "Who is a natural born citizen?" come up they end up getting settled in court. . .we read the decision and we move on. . .most of us.

These twits really don't get the message so they double down on the stupid, insist that the courts got it wrong and pretend they have the authority to rule the courts wrong.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 29 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!]
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

arayder wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:55 pm What these guys don't seem to grasp is that when controversies like "Who is a natural born citizen?" come up they end up getting settled in court. . .we read the decision and we move on. . .most of us.

These twits really don't get the message so they double down on the stupid, insist that the courts got it wrong and pretend they have the authority to rule the courts wrong.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 29 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!]

And they insist that the court rulings say things that they clearly do not. For example, Minor v. Happerset makes passing mention of the issue of the citizenship of the person in question, but immediately says that it need not consider that in the extent case. The birthers take that passing mention, which is clearly, at best, dicta, and insist that the court ruled that in order to be a citizen, your parents must have been citizens.

The same is true for Wong Kim Ark. This ruling clearly stated that WKA was a citizen by virtue of his birth on US soil, despite the fact that his parents were not citizens. Again, the birthers believe this ruling supports their interpretation of the term "Natural Born Citizen", when it does not.
arayder

Post by arayder »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:20 pm
arayder wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:55 pm What these guys don't seem to grasp is that when controversies like "Who is a natural born citizen?" come up they end up getting settled in court. . .we read the decision and we move on. . .most of us.

--------------------
And they insist that the court rulings say things that they clearly do not. For example, Minor v. Happerset makes passing mention of the issue of the citizenship of the person in question, but immediately says that it need not consider that in the extent case. The birthers take that passing mention, which is clearly, at best, dicta, and insist that the court ruled that in order to be a citizen, your parents must have been citizens.

The same is true for Wong Kim Ark. This ruling clearly stated that WKA was a citizen by virtue of his birth on US soil, despite the fact that his parents were not citizens. Again, the birthers believe this ruling supports their interpretation of the term "Natural Born Citizen", when it does not.
This reminds of the sovcit legal scholars who pretend that dissenting opinions and losing written arguments are valid case law.

They get this stuff from web sites as opposed to law books.

--------------------
somerset

Post by somerset »

bob wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:17 pm P&E comments:
Apuzzo wrote:Mark Levin has damaged and continues to severely damage our country with his view on the meaning of a natural born citizen and his tyrannically shutting down anyone who disagrees with him on the issue. He has polluted the minds of countless U.S. citizens on the meaning of a natural born citizen and its critical importance to the survival of our constitutional republic.

:snippity:

Levin has also not registered one objection over Kamala Harris running for and holding the office of vice-president. While she was born in California, she was born to a Haitian father and Indian mother. Hence, she was born with conflicting allegiances and loyalties to the U.S., Haiti, and India.
Apuzzo's still butthurt Levin shrouded him in 2016.
Jamaica is pissed, and Haiti is like, "Moi? Non!!"

(both of which are irrelevant to Harris' eligibility, of course)

;)
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, excellent find, bob. :shock:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
bob

Post by bob »

A Twitter friend it for me. :bag:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Ed Sunderland wrote:I filed an official complaint with the Texas Secretary of state about the ineligible Kamala and I received no response.
:smoking:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

In 13 years, no legislature or government official from any colored state has given them any attention, judges and courts with appointees from either side has kicked the birthers to the curb, and even their great Messiah dropped his birther thing after Obama made him the fool a decade ago. Yet, the idiots just keep at it thinking they are absolutely right.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:45 pm The Constitution Association dudes don't know when they've lost, so today they filed: an amended response to the OSC; request for a hearing; and request for class status. :roll:
Every time I go to look up this case on Pacer, I have to come back here and search around this thread because I can never remember the name of the Plaintiff. Well, this really shows how far the Birthers have fallen. I cannot even remember the name of the plaintiffs anymore.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:23 pm :oldlady:
bob wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:48 pm Some rando on Wikipedia indicated that Herb Titus has died. I couldn't find any verification, but I also wouldn't be surprised.
The change was reverted.
Possibly I'm missing a nuance in the exchange above. However, Herb Titus does seem to have died.

http://www.lawandfreedom.com/wordpress/herbert-w-titus/
bob

Post by bob »

Over at Kerchner's blog:
Be sure to watch the very powerful and so, so true and historically accurate new movie “NonCompliant Movie” featuring Krisanne Hall of Liberty First University.
I infer from Kercher's word salad that is about ... Vattel. :yawn: My malware blocker is blocking the "movie"'s site. But Hall's participation and Kerchner's recommendation is all I need. :thumbsup:

Bonus: Hall's Liberty First "University". :yawn:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Some birther on Twitter named Dan Hirdman is posting a birfer video he made in 2011 over and over as replies to tweets "proving":

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate is a FAUX document (FAKE)
11,805 viewsApr 27, 2011

He Cruz birfs in a tweet I sent that Dunford forwarded about Miki Booth celebrating the 9th anniversary of Ken Bennett accepting the Obama BC.

This is the kind of thing he posts over and over.

Can't find the easy takedown on this foolishness and not wasting time on him.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:43 pmCan't find the easy takedown on this foolishness and not wasting time on him.
Oh, Hirdman.

Some jerk :whistle: and others were trolling him about his numerous mistakes. Including those unrelated to birthering. And Hirdman decided that anyone who disagreed with him was an attorney for Perkins Coie. :crazy:

Hirdman then picked a dick-measuring contest about Lindell's failposium with an actual computer expert. Hirdman was so flustered he baned not only the expert, but also all the Perkins Coie attorneys. :crying:

"Clearly," he wants to live in a world where no one will tell him that he's wrong.

Bonus: Some jerk :whistle: (despite being baned) trolled Gallups about his breakup with Zullo. Hirdman initially said he would ask Zullo (implying that he and Zullo were friends) for details, but Hirdman ultimately landed on "Gallups said it, I believe it." :roll:
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Pogue Moran & some jerk have been slapping the snot out of him for a while now. He's an incredibly smug, dishonest, idiot with poor comprehension & a doctorate in goalpost relocation.

But he learned himself how to make a gif back in the 90s, so he's smarter & more tech savvy than even someone who stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

A birther's birther.
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sorry for the late notice on this, Cali Fogbowzers will need to scramble -- $59.
Constitution Association's Annual Dinner & Fundraiser is back. Bar-B-Que, 3 speakers: Douglas V. Gibbs, Father Josiah Trenham, Keith Hardine
Date and time Sat, September 18, 2021 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Location 26529 Jefferson Ave Murrieta, CA 92562

After being shutdown last year due to COVID policies, the Constitution Association annual dinner is back to celebrate the Constitution, and to educate about its original intent and how we can restore the republic through local efforts and advocacy. As you enjoy a catered dinner (at this moment we are looking at having Bar-B-Que Tri-Tip and Chicken with ranch beans and macaroni and cheese. Then, at current moment we have three speakers:

- Douglas V. Gibbs, Constitutionalist, President of the Constitution Association
- Reverend Josiah Trenham, Lead Pastor at St. Andrew Orthodox Church, Riverside
- Keith Hardine, Speaker on Natural Rights and Critical Race Theory
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/constituti ... 9939608945
Constitution Association Dinner: Restoring the Rule of Law
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!

Get your tickets now online by clicking here! Seating is Limited

Or, be at one of Doug's Constitution Classes this week, Doug will have paper tickets available ... First Come First Serve Until Number of Tickets Available Runs Out!

2021 Constitution Association Annual Dinner:
Restoring the Rule of Law
5pm, September 18, 2021
SRCAR Event Center,
26529 Jefferson Ave., Murrieta, California

*Ticket Sales are Non-Refundable
www.constitutionassociation.com
Posted by Douglas V. Gibbs at 12:14 PM Sept 12 No comments:
http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/

Will we have Boots on the Ground for this event? Maybe they'll have some inside dish on the cliffhanger Constitution Association, Inc. et al v. Harris case!!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

September 18th? How dare they compete with Insurrection II, Electric Boogaloo in DC?!?

Also, their location sucks. I mean, not just having it at a realtors association's glorified conference room, but MURRIETA? Eww. The confluence of suburban sprawl and the SoCal meth belt.

Luckily, 400 miles is too far for me to attend a pootfest. Besides, they're prolly getting their catering from Boston Market.
Image Image Image Image
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"2700 square feet of meeting room space"
"Occupancy up to 200 guests, Outside catering allowed"

200x$59 = $11,800 max haul
(then minus venue rental and Boston Market catering)
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:59 pm Will we have Boots on the Ground for this event? Maybe they'll have some inside dish on the cliffhanger Constitution Association, Inc. et al v. Harris case!!
I could easily go. It's less than an hour drive for me. In fact, my band played in Murrietta last Sunday at the grand opening of a new Louisiana Creole restuarant, Sharon's Creole Kitchen.

But I am not gonna shell out that much $$ for this nonsense.
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”