Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

Post by Frater I*I »

Ohhhh how could we be remiss by not giving her a thread...

A link to her insane site.

http://annavonreitz.com/
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Re: Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

Post by scirreeve »

Long rant from Anna about who knows what. She has another rant about turkeys on her page for some unknown reason.
Anna von Reitz
6tgSpounosoredoh ·
The Bleeding of Britain
The Queen is the Agent of the House of Wettin in Britain, and holds a subordinate position to her own Cousin, Lady Somerset, the Dame of Glammis Castle--- the "goddess".
This is how and why Continental interests have been bleeding Britain dry for the last eight decades, up to and including the EU and UN. More than half the members of Parliament have personally been on the take and receiving kickbacks from this group of Royal Investors, and still more have been blackmailed by them. It appears to be a collusion between largely Middle Eastern bankers (Muslims and Jews alike) and the various monarchies of Europe seeking to create a new form of Feudalism, which I call "Corporate Feudalism" as it transfers the responsibilities of the Monarch onto the faceless, nameless, unaccountable backs of commercial corporations owned by the Crown, and various other corporations worldwide owned by other investor groups, and all controlled ultimately by the Holy See.
The apparent goal in all of this is to set up a new means to enslave the public as serfs, with all named individuals serving the corporations that "represent" the various states and kingdoms (without being those States or Kingdoms or even necessarily associated with them) and with the Monarchs only serving as figureheads to calm the masses into submission. The object is to control the labor and commodities and natural resources actually owned by the people of the world on a private basis, so as to grossly enrich and empower the few private Parties that control and own both the Crown and the Holy See, and to protect their corporations from such unpleasantries as taxes.
This debasement and dehumanizing of the Monarchy reduces it to the level of any other commercial corporation, whether you call it QEII or ELIZABETH II or LIZZIE, all of which and sundry others have been used as instrumentalities of HER MAJESTY, INC.
This plot subjects the Queen and everything she owns to the authority of the Roman Curia, which makes up all these corporations and other THINGS such as Cooperatives and Limited Liability Partnerships and which serves to define what corporations are and what powers they have and what rules they must abide by and what punishments can be applied to them. It is all bunk--- charlatanism based on the theory and concept of "legal persons" as opposed to "lawful persons", being used to impersonate people and suborn their assets as collateral.<snip>
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Anna is nuttier than a fruitcake, but at least she can spell and put together a proper English sentence, unlike most of the sovcits.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

noblepa wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:49 am Anna is nuttier than a fruitcake, but at least she can spell and put together a proper English sentence, unlike most of the sovcits.
Her stuff is... complicated. I certainly wouldn't call it well thought out, but it is definitely thought out.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 am
noblepa wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:49 am Anna is nuttier than a fruitcake, but at least she can spell and put together a proper English sentence, unlike most of the sovcits.
Her stuff is... complicated. I certainly wouldn't call it well thought out, but it is definitely thought out.
I agree. Her ideas are convoluted and nonsensical, but she writes in complete sentences and has pretty good spelling.

That makes her stuff a little bit easier to read, if not understand.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

noblepa wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:11 am
covfefe wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 am
I agree. Her ideas are convoluted and nonsensical, but she writes in complete sentences and has pretty good spelling.

That makes her stuff a little bit easier to read, if not understand.
Not so much today - her formatting etc. sucked. She also has the madz at :Russell-Jay: Gould for some unknown reason.
Snip from her latest post.
We do not recognize any of their copyrighted, patented, or incorporatedservice providers and have no contract with Joe Biden or Russell J:Gould, etalia. We consider these people – whetherelected by our Employees or acting as wannabe Successors to contract – to beoperating in the guise of privateers and/or inland pirates, in possession ofsome portion of some part of our government apparatus under conditions ofdeceit and usurpation. We are the Employers, and we are not pleased with the servicewe’ve received. This is business and amatter of flagrant criminal Breach of Trust. It is past time to come to terms. All Americans are advised to declare their proper birthrightpolitical status to forestall any continuing false legal presumptions againstthem. They are advised to contact and populate their State Assembly and to doso immediately and in an orderly fashion. Everyone is urged to act responsibly and to assist in keeping thepeace. The International Court of Justice is asked to notify all MemberStates and Nations and to compel investigation and discovery related to thesecrimes of fraud and misrepresentation and to proceed with prosecution of those Principalsand their instrumentalities and Officers responsible for this grotesque Breachof Trust and Commercial Service Contract. By: Anna MariaRiezinger, Fiduciary, The United States of America
Her entire rant is here - some nonsense about State of Alaska.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

She really loves to hear herself talk doesn't she? I've never been able to understand the fake "judge/president/senator/monarch/pope/last son of krypton" whatever brand of SovCits. At least with the packet salesmen and fake lawyers like ATW the grift is clear: you pretend to be a lawyer or someone with secret knowledge that can get the mark out of a bind for a fee. But Anna and company pretending to hold these positions of incredible authority it's just so obviously fake that no one could possibly fall for it as a grift. Anyone could see they're either they're lying (duh) or so impotent despite being the "true power" that asking them for help is useless. It's got to be mental illness right? I literally can't think of another explaination :crazy:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Baidn wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 am She really loves to hear herself talk doesn't she? I've never been able to understand the fake "judge/president/senator/monarch/pope/last son of krypton" whatever brand of SovCits. At least with the packet salesmen and fake lawyers like ATW the grift is clear: you pretend to be a lawyer or someone with secret knowledge that can get the mark out of a bind for a fee. But Anna and company pretending to hold these positions of incredible authority it's just so obviously fake that no one could possibly fall for it as a grift. Anyone could see they're either they're lying (duh) or so impotent despite being the "true power" that asking them for help is useless. It's got to be mental illness right? I literally can't think of another explaination
Well, she has followers. Money is always a potential motivation for something, but isn't the only reward one can get out of something. She gets a lot of social rewards out of her behavior.. followers, praise, etc. Her little community looks up to her as someone important.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

neeneko wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:01 am
Baidn wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 am She really loves to hear herself talk doesn't she? I've never been able to understand the fake "judge/president/senator/monarch/pope/last son of krypton" whatever brand of SovCits. At least with the packet salesmen and fake lawyers like ATW the grift is clear: you pretend to be a lawyer or someone with secret knowledge that can get the mark out of a bind for a fee. But Anna and company pretending to hold these positions of incredible authority it's just so obviously fake that no one could possibly fall for it as a grift. Anyone could see they're either they're lying (duh) or so impotent despite being the "true power" that asking them for help is useless. It's got to be mental illness right? I literally can't think of another explaination
Well, she has followers. Money is always a potential motivation for something, but isn't the only reward one can get out of something. She gets a lot of social rewards out of her behavior.. followers, praise, etc. Her little community looks up to her as someone important.
:yeahthat:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna von Krazy Pants has a rant about stuff. I didn't read it all cuz krazy.
Anna von Reitz
YenintstSpeoercdrnatgtany gadts oe1:S4red0i PetdoMi ·
Additional Issues for The International Court of Justice -- 31 March 2021
Illogical Claims on Abandonment and Crimes Against Humanity
For the last several days we have presented information to The International Court of Justice concerning the criminal negligence and misadministration of federal subcontractors on our soil by Treaty Principals including the Holy See and the Pope, the Queen, Westminster, and the Lord Mayor of London.
It is well-known and celebrated throughout the world that our government is a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Such a government cannot simply disappear. It may not be in Session, but it is entirely and always present in the form of the people who populate it and give it form.
As we have seen, our foreign federal subcontractors created instrumentalities in the form of Municipal parent corporations in the business of providing essential governmental services; from there these same interests usurped upon their employers and have been running two separate de facto governments, one Municipal, one Territorial, on our soil since 1860, and have been acting in collusion against their employers since 1937.
The clear purpose of these omissions as well as these actions has been to evade the constitutional obligations that the Principals owe the American States and People by introducing an unauthorized and unaccountable Third Party to provide the services under contract created by both The Constitution of the United States and The Constitution of the United States of America. :snippity:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna's buddy Kenny has the madz cuz reasons.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (59.14 KiB) Viewed 5885 times
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Uh-oh. Poot fight! Somebody (or perhaps multiple somebodies) have been stealing pretend judge Anna's forms for recording pretend liens with her pretend document repository, and then having the sheer effrontery to charge bogus Federal Reserve Notes for them. As we all know, when the same magic words are uttered by someone who doesn't have the proper blessing, the magic incantations don't work and the Deep State will win in the end, or something. Pretending wrong is a very bad thing in pretend judge Anna's book, particularly when it involves funds being diverted to other pretenders.

I wonder if she's going to file pretend liens against these mystery plagiarists, like the pretend lien war she got into last year with Keith Livingway, the poot loon beind the "Reign of Heavens Society" pretend government (which has much better fancy seals on their pretend liens than pretend judge Anna has on hers).
Paper Mills and Clarification
By Anna Von Reitz

The latest tempest in a teapot has been caused by individual people in three States recording improper versions of four of our documents on the Land Recording System. These are individual unknown people.

Our best guess is that these tweaked versions of our documents came from a "paper mill" --- one of those several organizations that are selling people "freedom packages" and helping themselves to our forms (which are available for free at www.annavonreitz.com and via the State Assemblies (at www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net) ---and then messing with them to create their own versions.

These plagiarized and altered documents are dangerous because they do the exact opposite of what our documents are designed to do.

So, we have put out the message to be aware of these things and to compare any paperwork you have recently received or submitted to be sure it conforms to the verbiage of the Article 928 templates found at www.annavonreitz.com.

I wish to stress that these altered forms have been submitted by individual people using the LRS --- not via the State Recording Secretaries.

The chief problem with these altered forms is that they misunderstand the context of the Expatriation and Act of State and Certificate of Assumed Name, all of which work together to expatriate the foreign corporations operating under our NAMES/Names and serve to bring them back under our Public Law. They also fail to recognize the context of the Reconveyance we use to put the American Lawful Person back on the land.

Many Newbies have mistakenly thought that these forms applied to them as living people ---that they were expatriating themselves, for example--- and didn't grasp the fact that these forms are not about living people at all. These forms are about foreign "persons" being expatriated from foreign jurisdictions and brought back under State control.

My best advice to all concerned is that if you want to be recognizable as an American and have control of your assets, use the templates available from our websites.

And meantime, Recording Secretaries --- be alert. These hijacked forms are out there.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:47 pm
I wonder if she's going to file pretend liens against these mystery plagiarists, like the pretend lien war she got into last year with Keith Livingway, the poot loon beind the "Reign of Heavens Society" pretend government (which has much better fancy seals on their pretend liens than pretend judge Anna has on hers).
Sam the Centipede said it best: "Their stuff certainly looks more ofishile than anything that comes out of the Let's Govern With Anna Playkit"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Watched a dumpster fire of a "debate" with an Anna student a couple days ago and thought I'd post it here. I don't recommend watching the whole thing and I'll give the highlights below link.

Idiot SovCit came to debate a debunker about whether Anna is a fraud. Originally (apparently) Anna was going to do it herself but surprise! She changed her mind.

He insist she isn't a fraud because she says so. Presents no evidence to support his position.

Refuses to accept anything presented as actually being evidence, claiming that he can simply "disagree that it supports the position" and of course insist that is a reasonable stance.

Sets a bar so low for Anna that it's impossible for her not to pass (specifically if she didn't go to jail for fraud she isn't a fraud)

Gets muted for bad behaviour and Virgo (person he was "debating") decides she has better things to do than waste time with an idiot.

He continues to argue with the rest of the panel regularly derailing conversation with self degredation "I'm an idiot blah blah blah" making ad hominem attacks and misunderstanding the concepts of cognitive dissonance and logical fallacy.

There's an interesting bin in the last few hours where a former SovCit gives his story about how he fell into it in college and how he got back out.

Virgo returns to advise everyone to just treat the Anna follower as a troll since he either really is that stupid and sunk cost that there's no point to trying to educate him it will only make him confused and angry, or he is intentionally just being a troll.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This is a trap I think a lot of people fall into. They think debating someone like Judge Anna will expose them as frauds. It never works. It's a game you can't win, because Judge Anna has a major advantage: you have to make sense. She doesn't. In her own way, she's a very good writer. She's good at sounding like she knows what she's talking about, and articulating nuances like the difference between "for" and "of". She never articulates them the same way twice, but that's no obstacle in a brief debate. Just trying to comprehend her printed articles gives me a headache, so I don't know why people think they can respond to her off the cuff.
johnpcapitalist

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:54 am This is a trap I think a lot of people fall into. They think debating someone like Judge Anna will expose them as frauds. It never works. It's a game you can't win, because Judge Anna has a major advantage: you have to make sense. She doesn't. In her own way, she's a very good writer. She's good at sounding like she knows what she's talking about, and articulating nuances like the difference between "for" and "of". She never articulates them the same way twice, but that's no obstacle in a brief debate. Just trying to comprehend her printed articles gives me a headache, so I don't know why people think they can respond to her off the cuff.
This is why it's an equally bad idea to debate creationists. They perfect debating skills because their audience is often still mired in medieval thinking: that an individual's "authority" has something to do with whether a proposition is true or false. A lot of creationists are pretty good debaters, and are especially skilled at throwing up a lot of nonsense in a hurry (the "Gish gallop") or in moving the goalposts. They know it takes a lot longer to debunk nonsense than it does to claim it. So they get scientists in reaction mode.

Trying to debate fools like someone "selling" pretend judge Anna's nonsense is also not going to work because they don't understand that there are actual objective tools to refute an argument, and they'll never believe they've been beaten. They'll just keep arguing until you give up in frustration and then claim victory.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Also, these sovcit gurus have gotten so ridiculous that pointing out their mistakes just seems redundant. I feel stupid having to explain to adults why a British act from 1666 has no legal power in the United States. Or why the United States and UNITED STATES are not separate entities with their own sets of rules that only Judge Anna knows.

I miss 9/11 Truthers. Most of their questions at least warranted an answer.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:53 pm I miss 9/11 Truthers. Most of their questions at least warranted an answer.
This is why I like poking EMDrive proponents. They tend to be just as wrong, but often in ways that can be pointed out.. and rather importantly they are of no significant consequence (outside draining some research funding) so they are nice light fun.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sometimes there's value in pointing out why something is wrong. Remember Nancy Lieder? During the height of the Planet X nonsense, I read a very scholarly discussion about how such an object would behave. How it would appear to the naked eye, what gravitational effects it would have, and so forth. To put it mildly, it would be blatantly obvious, and not a super-secret like Lieder wanted people to believe. Judge Anna makes so little sense that you can't even do that. You can't even find a statement that can be evaluated. She is a sterling example of "not even wrong."
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

And while we're talking about Judge Anna, I've been wanting to bring this up:

That is Judge Anna's "US CIvil Flag", available for only $39.90 plus shipping from her website.

It is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen.

And not just because the design breaks the mind's expectations of what the U.S. flag should look like. The design is totally fighting itself. Like most national flags, the U.S. one is wider than it is tall. Your eye wants to move left to right, but those stripes are now swimming upstream and getting in your way. The long, thin, elegant stripes have been replaced with short, fat ones. The now-white star field fails to catch the eye, or even separate itself from the white vertical stripes that run right into it. There's not even a border. The even-numbered stars look like they're going to fall into the stripes, and pile up at the bottom of the flag.

The real American flag is bold, colorful, and distinctive. This flag makes America look like it works at Chili's.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I forget the warped way Anna and other SovCits have taken the Revenue Cutter Service ensign (flag), which is essentially an ensign used in Admiralty, and turned it into the land law true American flag, or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... er_Service
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Wow, I didn't know that one had its roots in a real American flag. And borrowing a design from some obsolete naval entity makes total sense on Planet Anna.

I still say it's ugly, though. But not as ugly. The eagle symbol works better than a star field in the white area, and the vertical stripes are thinner (there's three more of them).
northland10

Post by northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 am Wow, I didn't know that one had its roots in a real American flag. And borrowing a design from some obsolete naval entity makes total sense on Planet Anna.

I still say it's ugly, though. But not as ugly. The eagle symbol works better than a star field in the white area, and the vertical stripes are thinner (there's three more of them).
I think there is a similar design still used by the Coast Guard and customs albeit with different logos.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Here is a place that debunks their "civil flag" myth. It seems, they got some of the idea from The Scarlet Letter.
"...here, with a view from its front windows adown this not very enlivening prospect, and thence across the harbour, stands a spacious edifice of brick. From the loftiest point of its roof, during precisely three and a half hours of each forenoon, floats or droops, in breeze or calm, the banner of the republic; but with the thirteen stripes turned vertically, instead of horizontally, and thus indicating that a civil, and not a military, post of Uncle Sam's government is here established.
http://www.loeser.us/flags/american_note_2.html
johnpcapitalist

For a long time, I was reading pretend judge Anna's screeds regularly to extract every dose of humor possible. However, for the most part, they've been growing repetitive, harping on the same things over and over. I scan the first couple paragraphs for the most part and quickly give up. But here's a new one: a more direct appeal to send money with a new pretend institution: a bank "founded on love."

The overall article is deliciously delusional, but the comments go to another level entirely from Anna's nonsense. I'm not sure whether one or two of the commenters are trolls or are people who just want to be able to pretend differently than pretend judge Anna thinks one should pretend. So if for nothing else, you should read the article and thence on to the comments.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/05/urge ... -love.html
Urgent Appeal --- The First Bank Founded on Love
By Anna Von Reitz

For thousands of years, banks have been founded on lies and idolatry and self-interest, so the entire concept of a bank founded on love is as alien as a mermaid goat. And yet, yesterday, The Global Family Bank was founded on exactly that premise: the idea that money should serve humanity, instead of humanity serving money.
It is indeed a new thing for a bank to be founded on hippy-dippy free love. I personally prefer my banks to be cold, dispassionate and analytical, because those kind of banks have a good track record of not failing and thus being able to return to me all the money I deposited in them. Not so sure that hippy-dippy free love banking would be all that good at loaning to people who could actually pay back their loans.
Yesterday, The Global Family Bank came into existence ---- a sovereign international trade bank, together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Global Family Bank of Commerce.

The Global Family Bank is the first major international trade bank organized in over a century. By definition, it functions under the Public Law and deals exclusively in actual assets and Lawful Money. It's wholly-owned subsidiary commercial bank, The Global Family Bank of Commerce, will deal with commercial paper as necessary, but because it is owned and managed by The Global Family Bank, it will also in effect stand under the Public Law.

Very soon, within days, Americans who declare and record their political status as Americans will be able to open accounts through their national bank's account in The Global Family Bank network.
Aha! She gives it away! Signups for getting the forms to become pretend super-citizens must have been flagging because there was no compelling reason to buy a package of nonsensical forms to submit to your local town/county clerk. Anna does a nice job of marketing here: you have to "declare and record your political status" using her forms in order to be allowed to get an account where you might have a shot at free money.
It will be fun. It will be profitable. More importantly, it puts family first --- our family of mankind, our global family. The Global Family Bank will treat you like family, protect you like family, and make sure that you have a cash-value means to trade no matter what happens.
And balloons for the kiddies! Come on by!

Why do you need to have a "means to trade no matter what happens"? Because pretend judge Anna, in her wisdom, foresees the global economy collapsing Real Soon Now. Never mind that it didn't collapse under Obama and it didn't collapse in the first 4 months of the Biden administration like Trump said it would. It's imminent because reasons.
So when Basel 3 trips the wire and the Gold Fix is no longer fixed, and the price of gold predictably skyrockets (unless we can bring our gold reserves to bear first) and cash dries up (as a result of the unallocated gold being withdrawn from the stock market) you won't be left standing there with nothing in your pocket.

Don't worry and throw up your hands and think, "I can't do this! I don't know anything about banking! What about all the regulations! What about security! What about....."
You can do this. We have your back. Besides, you have to do it.
As those of us with software engineering expertise discussed extensively in the relevant thread, Mike Lindell's "Frank" social media site had absolutely no chance in hell of actually producing any results.
The artificial spikes in gold prices (expect two of them, one this summer and another in January-February) and the sudden drying up of cash and lack of connectivity occasioned by the Basel 3 accords means that even those who have gold and silver won't be able to trade in such a scenario.

Imagine the situation. There is no cash anywhere. You have gold and silver coins saved up for a rainy day, but what you need is five gallons of gas. What do you do? Go down to the gas station and barter a gold coin for the gasoline?

But wait, will there even be any gasoline to buy? Probably not, because the entire transportation of products to market will be impacted. It is in fact already being impacted.

Nobody can save us but ourselves. We have two months to do it. All of us, worldwide.
This is a pretty interesting scenario, with a real grain of truth in it, perhaps only because of pretend judge Anna's attempt to knock off competing approaches while selling her newest scam. That probably goes under the heading of "even a broken clock is right twice a day."

She realizes what most gold bugs don't: it doesn't really matter how much gold you have to pay for gasoline at the gas station if the rest of the supply chain has collapsed. Certainly, Exxon isn't going to be able to pay the governments of all the countries where it buys crude in gold, so there won't be anything to sell after the US dollar allegedly collapses.

I don't need to point out that the overall impact on the global financial system of a spike in gold prices is basically nil -- the only people affected are the goldbugs who chase the momentum in the market and buy at the top when all the pros are selling. So even if there are two spikes in gold prices this year, that really doesn't signal anything.

Of course, the idea that her little band of ignorant misfits can build an alternative to the global financial system in two months is even less likely than any of these infinitely better-funded ideologues being able to build a social network alternative to mainstream sites that have banned them. While a lot of people can read "Become a PHP Expert in a Weekend," few people in the world are good enough at PHP and the incredibly deep backend stack underneath it to build an alternative to Facebook. And the number of people who have the billions of dollars of capital investment to buy a team big enough to do something credible is essentially nil.
The Global Family Bank is not "public" yet and not on the internet yet. Please understand this and remain calm and upbeat. Keep checking my articles daily for news and instructions.

People who have not yet declared and recorded their political status are advised to do so as soon as possible.
So this is going to work like most of pretend judge Anna's other schemes. She claims to have hundreds of volunteers slaving away to animate her "Living Law Firm," which has no internet presence or actual tangible operation, kind of like Krazy Kapt. Karl's imaginary AMFF militia.

Her pretend government "American States Assembly" does have a web presence, but only a few dozen losers trying to make it work (and she's feuding with a few of those people who are committing the unpardonable sin of pretending wrong). It's even less real than National Liberty Alliance, which claims to have every county in the US signed up but whose message board gets mere handfuls of comments every month.

But if you send money now you'll be well positioned to take advantage of the imaginary wonderfulness whenever it actually shows up.

Return to “Other weirdos”