Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
TheNewSaint

Re: Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

Post by TheNewSaint »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:21 am Has Strudel of Alaska hooked up with Queen Romana Didulo of Canada yet? They would be a powerhouse. Although with her GoFundMe, Queen Romana has already left Strudel in the dust. Maybe Pop Tart would accept being a Princess in Didulo's Royal Court?
No, neither of these planet-sized egos would ever accept serving under or cooperating with anybody else. It would quickly turn into "they're doing it wrong" accusations. Especially from Anna. Romano Didulo would probably just sentence Anna to death and move on, as she has an actual following to worry about.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Apparently, being the head of a pretend government is a lot of work, in large part because the people that are pretending to run each of the pretend state governments are all pretending wrong. In the last month or so, pretend judge Anna has had to fire people from three different pretend state governments because they were not pretending according to her rules.

One of the people who got fired looted the treasury of one of the pretend states, which is obviously a big sin, because presumably only the boss of the whole shootin' match gets to grab the cash. Actually, I'm surprised at this, not because I think these delusional poots are honest, but because they were actually able to detect the thefts in the first place. I wouldn't have guessed that they would have sufficient controls to be able to balance the books.

And now we have a fourth pretend state that's in trouble. Today, the wankers that ran the web site from the pretend Illinois state government took their marbles and went home, leaving Anna's pretend government without a web site for that state. Ruh roh.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/08/told ... otect.html

Her advice on centralizing the web site with multiple people all having access is all pretty reasonable common sense, until she takes a sharp left turn, veering into the world of delusion, where she blames Satan for all of it.

So now almost 10% of the pretend states have had potentially fatal personnel issues. Only the best people!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you for the update, JPC! Pop Tart seems almost quaint compared to the election lunatics and Mike Lindell cult members.

Anything new on Pop Tart's Banking Initiative? Were any of these treasuries involved with that? That's where we could see some really fun action by letting LE know about it. At some point, Pop Tart is going to get baked or toasted. Foggy's promised to bring the Toaster Strudel.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks JPC - I always forget to check on Pretend Judge Anna. Last time I had checked she had only pretend fired 2 LARPers. Everytime I see an Anna post I check on Ken. Remember when he flew to Alaska 2 or 3 years ago and he and Anna made a document that was gonna change the world? Anyway Kenny having a normal one.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (50.14 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
johnpcapitalist

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:34 pm Anything new on Pop Tart's Banking Initiative? Were any of these treasuries involved with that? That's where we could see some really fun action by letting LE know about it. At some point, Pop Tart is going to get baked or toasted. Foggy's promised to bring the Toaster Strudel.
I haven't seen anything on her pretend bank. She has a fairly limited attention span, and flits from one imaginary world-saving project to the next like the average four-year-old.

I continue to believe that pretend judge Anna is pretty good at knowing where the line is and not doing anything to cross it. From time to time, she brags about the achievements of her pretend law firm, but there's no evidence of its existence in the real world. No web presence, no filings (whether actually filed or not) in either pretend court cases or real court cases, no nothing other than the good news spilling forth about the invisible good things they're doing.

Compare that to Ronnie Davis in Florida, who ran a cult-like pretend law firm called "Bear's Law Firm & Forensics Team," extensively covered in Fogbow 1.0. Davis and his band actually showed up claiming to be lawyers and attempted to intervene in several actual child custody cases. It did not work out well for the clients or for Davis, who was jailed for ~1 year for Unauthorized Practice of Law.

I am quite certain that any attempt to create an unregulated banking system would be quickly met by the full weight of state and federal regulators. That sort of thing is a big no-no in the wake of the Patriot Act passed in the wake of 9/11. That law gave the government far-reaching powers to look at any sort of money transfer networks under the rubric of preventing terrorists from moving money around the globe or within the country. So if pretend judge Anna ever unveiled a web site, I'm sure the response would be fairly swift and fairly un-gentle.

The fact that the government hasn't moved aggressively against cryptocurrencies, by the way, is surprising to me -- I suspect that they have cracked a lot of the alleged secrecy and are monitoring movement of cash globally and will take action (likely tax bills) for people there, rather than shutting it down. But a little old lady in Moosebreath Alaska setting up a stupid web site will bring myriad regulators down on her in no time flat.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Judge Anna Banana Fanna Fo Fanna wrote:When The Illinois Assembly jumped the gun and set up its own "independent" website and started doing everything it's own way right out of the box, I said -- "We've got a group of cronies in there, trying to leverage things their way or the highway."
Did you, Anna? Did you really? Because I searched that industrial cauldron of word soup you call a website, and I found no statement to that effect. But I did find this, from three months ago:
3. It has come to our attention that certain people involved in the Illinois, Florida and Michigan Assemblies have made detrimental and ignorant changes to four of the primary documents in the 928 Package available at www.annavonreitz.com and have altered the content of these forms in such a way as to nullify their effect.

Please pay attention! This work is too serious to muck up!
So you knew three months ago that your Illinois people were disobeying your rules, to the extent of nullifying your whole program, and now you're surprised that they left to start their own make believe club?
johnpcapitalist

More problems in pretend judge Anna's pretend American government. Apparently, the pretend North Dakota "state assembly" has not ratified the pretend peace treaty that ends the Civil War. And because of that, slave traders in the other 49 states are all going to move to North Dakota and enslave the population, or something.

Never mind that there was no peace treaty to end the Civil War because that would have lent legitimacy to the Confederacy as an actual country. You don't want to legitimize the vanquished opposition. I'm sure Gregg and other Civil War history experts here would be able to explain it in more detail.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/07/shou ... o-end.html
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

A peace treaty ended the Civil War?

Whoa, ya learn sumpin' new every day around here! :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:17 pm More problems in pretend judge Anna's pretend American government. Apparently, the pretend North Dakota "state assembly" has not ratified the pretend peace treaty that ends the Civil War. And because of that, slave traders in the other 49 states are all going to move to North Dakota and enslave the population, or something.

Never mind that there was no peace treaty to end the Civil War because that would have lent legitimacy to the Confederacy as an actual country. You don't want to legitimize the vanquished opposition. I'm sure Gregg and other Civil War history experts here would be able to explain it in more detail.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/07/shou ... o-end.html
Oh, I get it. Because there was no peace treaty, Anna says the war is still going on instead of it ending with the surrender of the armies/rebels (but not the CSA government because that would admit that they were a government which the union would not do). So, she has created a peace treaty for all of the state assemblies to sight which will end the war, end slavery (ignore the 13th on that), and remove our current occupation by foreign governments ( :crazy: ).

Wouldn't mind if somebody would end the involvement of Russia with the right (and when it suits them, the far left as well).
101010 :towel:
johnpcapitalist

As you know, pretend judge Anna's attention flits rapidly. Here's a brief detour into international finance, a screed directed towards the Bank of International Settlements:

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/07/noti ... t-and.html
This is Notice to the Bank of International Settlements, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, it's Trustees, Board Members, Settlors, Assigns, and Accounts: you have previously been given Due Process and Notice and have been addressed both directly and via Agents to Principals regarding the liabilities you have promoted and accepted.

It has come to our attention that you have once again changed the date for Basel III Compliance and that this is creating a worldwide banking panic which is unnecessary and which will predictably result in chaos, economic losses, and massive loss of life for no sane reason.

This is to remind you that you are already in cured Default and that continued mismanagement and malevolent behavior will only increase your overall liability and the liability of all your partners, subsidiaries, franchises and agents. We must also remind you that any further breach of trust is a breach of fiduciary duty, which carries a penalty of 800 X the damages which are already published and set at $1,000,000,000.00 per life lost or maimed.

You will return to the original agreed upon compliance date of January of 2023, or you will bear the additional fines, fees, and penalties, which will result in systemic liquidation of all member banks, plus civil and criminal prosecution in international courts.

This liability is pre-established, cured, and non-negotiable.
Of course, the fact that BIS has repeatedly delayed the implementation of Basel III from 2015 to January 2022, and that (on planet Earth, anyway), implementation was not moved up to August 2021, is a small detail when you're as brilliant as pretend judge Anna.

The other thing I suspect is that pretend judge Anna doesn't actually send these notes to the recipients any more. I seem to recall when I first started following her 5-6 years ago that she published certified mail receipts along with her missives. I wonder if she's had FOAD letters or legal threat letters that have caused her to stop actually sending this stuff to the pope, Queen Elizabeth, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, etc. It would certainly save on postage.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sometimes the scammers will let their robocall leave a partial voicemail usually with somebody who mumbles or is ESL, or both. The auto-transcriptions of those make more sense than Anna.

"Missed walled car wood Ike do dock amount bore bar Warren tea."
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:29 amThe other thing I suspect is that pretend judge Anna doesn't actually send these notes to the recipients any more. I seem to recall when I first started following her 5-6 years ago that she published certified mail receipts along with her missives. I wonder if she's had FOAD letters or legal threat letters that have caused her to stop actually sending this stuff
Good point. Don't sovcits love to show off their USPS return receipt as proof their complaint has been "properly served", or some similar logic?

I suspect Judge Anna has been referred to the correspondence in Arkell v Pressdram quite a few times. Which makes me wonder what an F.U. letter from the Vatican would look like.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Receipts or it didn't happen! :lol:

We need to send Lt. Root Beer to Alaska -- proof or boom.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:42 pmI suspect Judge Anna has been referred to the correspondence in Arkell v Pressdram quite a few times. Which makes me wonder what an F.U. letter from the Vatican would look like.
I'm sure the letter from the Vatican would be a little harsher than a similar FOAD letter from the Dalai Lama. Of course, I'm sure that they actually just ignore her or put her in the "loon" file, just in case.

But it wouldn't surprise me if her orders to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, which have sometimes veered a little close to threats in my view (not sure what the legal standards are). So it wouldn't surprise me if at some point she has had a couple of Feds drop by for a little chat. While pretend judge Anna is delusional, I don't think she's dumb, and I think she (correctly) figures that the best course of action is to back away quietly from the red line and still try to talk tough while not risking having her scam ended prematurely.

Some poots would brag about being so dangerous that they get an in-person warning from the Feds (especially those with a penchant for second amendment penis extenders), but pretend judge Anna's style is a little different. She doesn't like to pretend (a la Sporky or any of the many other poots we follow) that a loss is actually a victory. And I don't think she's violent. She likes to pretend that she was on top of things the whole time. So if she had been paid a visit, I'm sure she wouldn't talk about it.

Incidentally, if you recall that $279 billion pretend lien against the ABA that she publicized in 2015 or 2016 (IIRC; we wrote about this on Fogbow 1.0), it was never filed in an actual court or in a recorder's office, so she didn't go the route of pretend judge Bruce Doucette and the rest of his moronic multitudes. But she did talk repeatedly about how the lien was "perfected" and all it needed was some pretend marshal or some freelancer to show up at ABA headquarters and ask real nicely for payment. She even offered 15% or 20% of the $279 trillion as a bounty hunter's fee. Basically, a form of stochastic terrorism, though she didn't stray close to suggesting that people use force to pry loose the cash (an amount that significantly exceeds the asset value of all financial and real assets in the world, by the way).
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:48 pm I'm sure the letter from the Vatican would be a little harsher than a similar FOAD letter from the Dalai Lama. Of course, I'm sure that they actually just ignore her or put her in the "loon" file, just in case.

But it wouldn't surprise me if her orders to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, which have sometimes veered a little close to threats in my view (not sure what the legal standards are). So it wouldn't surprise me if at some point she has had a couple of Feds drop by for a little chat.
It's an interesting question. Bodies like the Vatican and the federal government must have procedures for handling mail from the great unwashed. It probably involves checking for safety, because of the great anthrax scare of 2002, and I hope it includes reporting potential threats. Whatever their procedures, I think they need to be upped about 2500%. Judge Anna is probably a harmless grifter, but a lot of her contemporaries aren't. There's far too many people running around pretending to be officials, and issuing orders.

And I know how this works: it's the old "fake bill" scam. You send out a bunch of dubious invoices for "domain listing services" or some crap, print "this is a sales solicitation" in tiny letters at the bottom, then sit back and be amazed at how many people will pay it. Because these letters are processed by low-end clerks who don't look too closely at each one. People like Romana Didulo aim higher than that. Because it's just as easy conjure up official-sounding, pseudo-legal bullshit and have actual pharmarcies - whose job it is to protect public health - following your orders. I think they're becoming a danger to society. And in 2021, issuing fraudulent orders pertaining to COVID safety should be serious jail time.

I love your term "stochastic terrorism", and I would invent "epistolary terrorism" for this sort of thing.
johnpcapitalist

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:03 am I love your term "stochastic terrorism", and I would invent "epistolary terrorism" for this sort of thing.
I won't claim credit for inventing the term "stochastic terrorism." That's the term that experts in the field use to talk about the situation where movement leaders say stuff like "somebody needs to stop that person" and eventually an unstable lone wolf goes out and shoots somebody. They stop short of advocating a specific act of violence, but leave it up to the extreme fringe of their followers to act, knowing that there is a good probability that some loon will take up arms. Somewhat clean hands for the leadership and some fool takes the fall.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and stochastic terrorism started with "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?"*

*The wording is probably imprecise. Suranis, please pick up the white courtesy telephone.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

We would also accept turbulent or troublesome.
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:45 am Yeah, and stochastic terrorism started with "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?"*

*The wording is probably imprecise. Suranis, please pick up the white courtesy telephone.
You are asking ME for help with spelling? :cantlook: Anyway I will bow to Wikipedia on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_o ... _priest%3F
Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?" (also expressed as "troublesome priest" or "meddlesome priest") is a quote attributed to Henry II of England preceding the death of Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury, in 1170. While the quote was not expressed as an order, it prompted four knights to travel from Normandy to Canterbury, where they killed Becket. The phrase is commonly used in modern-day contexts to express that a ruler's wish may be interpreted as a command by his or her subordinates.

Origin

According to historical records, Henry made the outburst on Christmas 1170 at his castle at Bures, Normandy, at the height of the Becket controversy. He had just been informed that Becket had excommunicated a number of bishops supportive of the king, including the Archbishop of York.[1] Edward Grim, who was present at Becket's murder and subsequently wrote the Life of St. Thomas, quotes Henry as saying:

What miserable drones and traitors have I nurtured and promoted in my household who let their lord be treated with such shameful contempt by a low-born cleric![2]

In George Lyttleton's 1772 History of the Life of King Henry the Second, the quote is rendered as "[he said] that he was very unfortunate to have maintained so many cowardly and ungrateful men in his court, none of whom would revenge him of the injuries he sustained from one turbulent priest."[3][4] In The Chronicle of the Kings of England (1821), it becomes "Will none of these lazy insignificant persons, whom I maintain, deliver me from this turbulent priest?", which is then shortened to "who shall deliver me from this turbulent priest?"[5]

No such phrase is spoken in T. S. Eliot's 1932 play Murder in the Cathedral, as Henry does not appear in that play.[6] In Jean Anouilh's 1959 play Becket, Henry says, "Will no one rid me of him? A priest! A priest who jeers at me and does me injury."[7] In the 1964 film Becket, which was based on the Anouilh play, Henry says, "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?"[
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:03 am It's an interesting question. Bodies like the Vatican and the federal government must have procedures for handling mail from the great unwashed.
This prompted me to do a bit of a search on the Great Web, and would you believe there is a really interesting blog from 2014 on how the Vatican handles its mail.

https://cnsblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/2 ... l-postbox/

I wont copy it as Blogs deserve their clicks in the age of twits
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:45 am Yeah, and stochastic terrorism started with "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?"*

We just watched Becket with Richard Burton recently, it is an incredible film. It's free on Amazon Prime thru IMDB:

In the film, it's meddlesome. Apparently it was originally "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?" It was also expressed as "troublesome priest". It's a quote attributed to Henry II of England preceding the death of Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury, in 1170. Shockingly, there's no video of him saying it.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:57 am You are asking ME for help with spelling?
Ha! It was a trick question. Whether he said "turbulent," "troublesome," or "meddlesome," nobody will ever know, because those are all words in the English language, and Henry II didn't speak English! He probably just mumbled about a chicken bone in his cornflakes, and some moron heard it wrong.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Excellent point Foggy. Well, many scholars have written that Henry II actually said:

"Dans 1000 ans, gare à Orly Tatiz aux expositions agrandies. Débarrassez les tribunaux de cette femme indiscrète."*

* Used Google Translate. "In 1000 years, beware of Orly Tatiz with enlarged exhibits. Rid the courts of this meddlesome woman."
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Wow, I love it when you speak Latin! :biggrin: :lol:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:00 am How the Vatican handles its mail.

https://cnsblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/2 ... l-postbox/
Great find, thanks. If it's true that they reply to everyone, or at least refer incoming mail to someone who will, then Judge Anna must get replies. Or she's on a "you don't have to reply to this person" list.

Return to “Other weirdos”