Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
MichaelJ
Verified:

Re: Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by MichaelJ »

Orly's bigotry and racism on display once again, as expected:

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/yet-again-a ... ng-a-trav/ :twisted:

:mad:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Very nice formatting. Should be easy to prove. :smoking: Searched for the massive pickup on the press release... those damn Obots must have buried it. Tyranny!
Press release Attorney Orly Taitz is seeking individuals who were infected with Covid or other diseases from illegal aliens transported by the Biden’s DHS all over the country
Posted on | March 30, 2021 | 1 Comment

Press release Attorney Orly Taitz is seeking individuals who were infected with Covid or other diseases from illegal aliens transported by the Biden’s DHS all over the country

Currently, Biden/Harris administration opened the border and allowed thousands of illegal aliens to pour in. These illegal aliens are transported by the administration all over the country, even though we are in the midst of the pandemic and many of these illegals are infected with Covid 19.

Similar situation existed during the Obama administration. At a time Attorney and Doctor of Dental surgery, Orly Taitz, filed a legal action in Texas seeking to stop this practice. Presiding judge Andrew Hanen was extremely concerned with this practice by the government.

” The Government claims that it should prevail for two reasons. First, it claims that it has the
unfettered right to put illegal immigrants, even those with extremely dangerous infectious
diseases, anywhere, at any time, and that no one has standing to question its actions. Secondly, it
claims that Dr. Taitz has not shown that its actions caused her any harm and/or she has not
shown that its actions, if halted, would result in redress of Dr. Taitz’s injuries.

Dr. Taitz claims that the Defendants are needlessly exposing innocent individuals to communicable
diseases. These claims are not without a factual basis. Dr. Taitz has brought forth evidence
supporting her claim that she has suffered some form of pulmonary-related health problem. Further,
she has referred this Court to evidence that in at least one instance the Government has exposed
individuals in Indiana to persons with infectious tuberculosis. State of Indiana Refugee Health
Program Annual Report, Ind. State Dep’t of Health,
http://www.in.gov/isdh/files/State_of_I ... eport_2015. pdf (last
visited June 7, 2016).
Moreover, the Government has taken the position that it can place sick immigrants anywhere in the
country without taking any precautions and that no person or entity except Congress can stop it. It
argues it can do this regardless of the consequences to the individuals living here in the United
States. For example, in response to a hypothetical question in a hearing before this Court,
Defendants agreed that it was their position that they could settle immigrants

suffering from the deadly Ebola virus next door to the mayor of this community without warning and
without taking any other measures to prevent the mayor and his family and neighbors from
contracting the disease when they dropped by to welcome the immigrants to the neighborhood. [Doc.
No. 88 at 16-19]. The Government stated not only that it could unilaterally expose this community
to danger, but also that its right to do so was unfettered and that no one except Congress had the
right to question its actions. [Id.]. These statements echo the Government’s pleadings in the
instant case. In its Motion to Dismiss [Doc. No. 42], the Government wrote that “this Court may not
. . . enjoin decisions related to transportation of aliens, or otherwise enjoin the myriad
processes of inspection, detention, release and removal implicated in this case.” [Id.
at 21]. In its Motion for Summary Judgment, the Government claimed that Dr. Taitz “c[ould] not ask
this Court . . . to set aside the detention or release of any aliens . . . ,” regardless of the
dangers imposed. [Doc. No. 74 at 20].
Dr. Taitz is greatly troubled by this position and by the callousness displayed by the Government
in this regard. She has suggested that it is the job of the Department of Homeland Security (the
“DHS”) to keep the individuals in this country safe and secure, not to expose them to contagious
diseases. The DHS, however, has taken the position that it has the unquestioned right to endanger
the residents of this country if it is so chooses. The DHS claims that the only avenue of relief a
citizen might have is “the right to redress Congress for their grievances.” [Id. at 19].”

At a time the case was dismissed on the summary judgment, as it was extremely difficult for Taitz to prove that the damages stem from specific illegal aliens who were transported by the government and from the government conduct and of course the government did not provide any information on illegal aliens that were transported. However, it is clear that if a plaintiff, who is a member of the border patrol or someone else who was in direct contact with illegal aliens was infected with Covid, there is a direct nexus and the case can be successfully prosecuted against the government.

Please, read the ruling by the judge provided below in the PDF form and text. Please, contact Attorney Orly Taitz at orly.taitz@gmail.com if you suffered direct damages, such as being infected with Covid 19 or other infectious disease or other direct damages

Taitz v Johnson Order by Judge Hanen on DHS infecting the population
Case 1:14-cv-00119 Document 23 Filed in TXSD on 08/13/14 Page 1 of 2
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS BROWNSVILLE DIVISION

(Lena has the whole case in inartfully formatted plain text)

If poor white families want to sue the city of Oakland and its’ moron mayor for reverse racial discrimination, contact me at orly.taitz@gmail.com
Posted on | March 26, 2021 | 5 Comments

OAKLAND TO GIVE $500 PER MONTH TO ‘BIPOC FAMILIES’ TO ‘ELIMINATE RACIAL DISPARITIES’
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea ... e-country/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

didn't she try this back when she claimed someone made her sick because she had to treat them as a dentist?
bob

Post by bob »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:40 pm didn't she try this back when she claimed someone made her sick because she had to treat them as a dentist?
Yeah: In 2014, she had a trio of suits, initially in Texas. Eventually all dismissed because she couldn't prove who may have injured her.
Image ImageImage
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

she is just trying to keep her name in the paper

she is also a biotch
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Her stye is mid way down page 2 of Google Search results now, she's sliding further into obscurity. :cry:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:23 pm Her stye is mid way down page 2 of Google Search results now, she's sliding further into obscurity. :cry:
Bob probably stopped going there.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:13 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:23 pm Her stye is mid way down page 2 of Google Search results now, she's sliding further into obscurity. :cry:
Bob probably stopped going there.
I did.

And: :torches:
Image ImageImage
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

hahahahaha
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Well when I Google "Oily Lawyer" her wiki page shows right up in the top 3... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Shunned by other publications, Orly is blazing a hot new trail on... Mapquest! https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/ ... -289432866

Taitz on Mapquest.JPG
Taitz on Mapquest.JPG (37.68 KiB) Viewed 5044 times

She's back on her way to the top!
realist

Post by realist »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

the hell?

what was that?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

someone needs to find her doing the vagina monologue where she pushes others out of the way for Cindy Marshall to shove her out of the way
bob

Post by bob »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:51 pm someone needs to find her doing the vagina monologue where she pushes others out of the way for Cindy Marshall to shove her out of the way
:fingerwag:

It was (IIRC) "Menopause: The Musical."
Image ImageImage
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh yes right

it was still funny and I miss seeing it
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

bob wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:37 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:51 pm someone needs to find her doing the vagina monologue where she pushes others out of the way for Cindy Marshall to shove her out of the way
:fingerwag:

It was (IIRC) "Menopause: The Musical."
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lena hardly posts on Twitter anymore but she came out with something vitally important -- her anger at Olympic athlete Gwen Berry who turned her back on the flag in protest. :roll:

"Let them move to the squealer of the third world..." :lol:

OT T.JPG
OT T.JPG (74.73 KiB) Viewed 4285 times
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:40 am Lena hardly posts on Twitter anymore but she came out with something vitally important -- her anger at Olympic athlete Gwen Berry who turned her back on the flag in protest. :roll:

OT T.JPG
What's a squealer country? Remember, snitches get stiches. I love when dipshits post their misspellings for all the world. Diaper Don used to do that, but him having free-reign of a twitter account had it's downside.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:56 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:40 am Lena hardly posts on Twitter anymore but she came out with something vitally important -- her anger at Olympic athlete Gwen Berry who turned her back on the flag in protest. :roll:

OT T.JPG
What's a squealer country? Remember, snitches get stiches.
Well, obviously where the bun dogs are! :lol: :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:56 pmWhat's a squealer country?
Oh, stewardess, I speak Taitz.

"Squalor."
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:05 pm Oh, stewardess, I speak Taitz.
:lol:
Il factotum
Luke

Post by Luke »

jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:58 pm
Well, obviously where the bun dogs are! :lol: :lol:
:winner:

Bun dogs totally live in squealer countries!

As always, Gregg will not confirm or deny it, but intelligence sources report Lt. Root Beer and the 699th often have flight missions to protect bun dogs in squealer countries.

Root Beer.JPG
Root Beer.JPG (52.36 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:05 pm Oh, stewardess, I speak Taitz.

"Squalor."
I never noticed how much your voice sounds like Barbara Billingsley until now.
101010 :towel:
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Hooray for Lt. Root Beer!
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Return to “Other weirdos”