Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Patagoniagirl

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Other than that, consider that he was (thankfully) the reason his now wife, lost her child into foster care. There is no self awareness nor accountability for the choices me has made. Ever.

However, Iam far more sympathetic to him than the fuknut who ran to Mexico with his young family to avoid a Misdemeanor. Spork is delusional. He rages from one shitty position to another. He takes advantage of safety nets supported by the people he rails against and takes advantage of kind people while others are far more deserving. He is physically able, yet his asinine mouth and abhorrent behavior seems to preclude or end even the most basic employment opportunities.

He has a dog. I understand that supreme connection. Yet if he really.loved that dog he would find it a a stable foster for it, and get his shit together. But he does not learn. He keep leaching off the kindness and generosity of society.

I'd rather donate to Kiva.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:52 pm [*]Purchased a godforsaken hellhole in Colorado, planned to create a community of career derelicts, never happened, sold the tract.
I recall when Sporky bought the place in Colorado that I looked up some detail about the operation that was selling those plots of land. I think I posted about this on Fogbow 1.0, but I'm working from memory here. My recollection is that the setup of the land company was the real estate equivalent of those sleazy used car dealers in the bad parts of town. The business model is to sell the land and offer financing, carrying your own paper, so the customer doesn't go to a bank (unlikely that they'd qualify anyway, since this business is all about subprime borrowers). When the buyer inevitably fails to make a payment or two, you foreclose aggressively, take the property back and sell it to the next sucker in line. Essentially, you sell the same piece of land over and over again, and you rake it in on closing costs, high interest rates and costs that eat up any equity that the buyer might have gotten after the foreclosure pays off the loan.

I can't really believe that Sporky would be patient enough to continue to make payments on a piece of land that he no longer wanted. And with tons of adjacent plots available, it's not clear that he could make any money on a sale made soon after the purchase. Do we know that he actually sold the property, or did he get hit with this quickie foreclosure as he walked away?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The land scam was in fogbow v1.0 - odds on he fell for the same thing at least twice
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:01 am Other than that, consider that he was (thankfully) the reason his now wife, lost her child into foster care.
I think she lost her child to the birth father. Because Sporky. There may have been a brief period of foster care, but basically the dad got the kid. I don't know all the details.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:31 am
Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:01 am Other than that, consider that he was (thankfully) the reason his now wife, lost her child into foster care.
I think she lost her child to the birth father. Because Sporky. There may have been a brief period of foster care, but basically the dad got the kid. I don't know all the details.

There's an entry on Sporky's blog that talks about it at length. It's his "federal complaint" which is about as rambling, angry, stupid, and reality-challenged as you'd think.

https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysin ... ended.html

Have hand sanitizer nearby.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:38 pm The fun of mocking him has left me. I dunno why, I'm at genuine pity now and I for real might toss him a few shekels if he gets something set up.

I have no idea why, but I'm starting to feel sorry for him.'
Bruce is between a rock and a hard place.

He has no skills, no resources, a seriously flawed decision making process and no natural support systems to bolster him.

It looks bad.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 44 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

And it seems to me like he's falling into the horrible void in American mental health support: too mentally damaged to function in society, and too mentally damaged to have the insight needed to get help voluntarily; and not damaged enough to allow for help to be given involuntarily.
arayder

Post by arayder »

KickahaOta wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:51 pm And it seems to me like he's falling into the horrible void in American mental health support: too mentally damaged to function in society, and too mentally damaged to have the insight needed to get help voluntarily; and not damaged enough to allow for help to be given involuntarily.
Edit in italics:

Bruce is mad about somethang. I suspect it's not just about the government.

I wonder how an intervention would be done for Bruce? Not that I imagine he has family or friends who would commit to such an thing. It seems to me Bruce has been on this self destructive course for several years and it's possible family and friends tried to help him years ago and the help just didn't "take", or Bruce just plain refused to be helped.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 44 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I have no sympathy for the idiot
arayder

Post by arayder »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:45 pm I have no sympathy for the idiot
Well, this is definitely all his own doing.

I think It's worth noting that Bruce's big plans (lawsuits, tours, etc) are to the same degree fantastical as his every day plans are bad.

It's as if the same part of his brain that should tell him he's not going to successfully sue the Governor of Kentucky is also incapable of telling him he needs to make realistic plans for the future.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 47 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Post by arayder »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 am
I recall when Sporky bought the place in Colorado . . . My recollection is that the setup of the land company was the real estate equivalent of those sleazy used car dealers in the bad parts of town. The business model is to sell the land and offer financing, carrying your own paper, so the customer doesn't go to a bank (unlikely that they'd qualify anyway, since this business is all about subprime borrowers). When the buyer inevitably fails to make a payment or two, you foreclose aggressively, take the property back and sell it to the next sucker in line. Essentially, you sell the same piece of land over and over again, and you rake it in on closing costs, high interest rates and costs that eat up any equity that the buyer might have gotten after the foreclosure pays off the loan.

I can't really believe that Sporky would be patient enough to continue to make payments on a piece of land that he no longer wanted. And with tons of adjacent plots available, it's not clear that he could make any money on a sale made soon after the purchase. Do we know that he actually sold the property, or did he get hit with this quickie foreclosure as he walked away?
And Bruce would have "sucker" written all over him as he approached these hypothetical real estate agents.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 47 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:45 pm I have no sympathy for the idiot
Neither do I, but I no longer find reading about his pathetic life to be amusing.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 am
Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:52 pm [*]Purchased a godforsaken hellhole in Colorado, planned to create a community of career derelicts, never happened, sold the tract.
I recall when Sporky bought the place in Colorado that I looked up some detail about the operation that was selling those plots of land. I think I posted about this on Fogbow 1.0, but I'm working from memory here. My recollection is that the setup of the land company was the real estate equivalent of those sleazy used car dealers in the bad parts of town. The business model is to sell the land and offer financing, carrying your own paper, so the customer doesn't go to a bank (unlikely that they'd qualify anyway, since this business is all about subprime borrowers). When the buyer inevitably fails to make a payment or two, you foreclose aggressively, take the property back and sell it to the next sucker in line. Essentially, you sell the same piece of land over and over again, and you rake it in on closing costs, high interest rates and costs that eat up any equity that the buyer might have gotten after the foreclosure pays off the loan.

Ah yes, this practice happens a lot around here. It's portrayed pretty well in the lyrics of the song "Choctaw Bingo."
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

thearmbarkid wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:28 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 am The business model is to sell the land and offer financing, carrying your own paper, so the customer doesn't go to a bank (unlikely that they'd qualify anyway, since this business is all about subprime borrowers). When the buyer inevitably fails to make a payment or two, you foreclose aggressively, take the property back and sell it to the next sucker in line. Essentially, you sell the same piece of land over and over again, and you rake it in on closing costs, high interest rates and costs that eat up any equity that the buyer might have gotten after the foreclosure pays off the loan.
Ah yes, this practice happens a lot around here. It's portrayed pretty well in the lyrics of the song "Choctaw Bingo."
Never heard of that song before or of James McMurtry, but it's brilliant. Accurate financial journalism meets country/folk music. Who would have seen that coming?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Looks like The Spork broke Facebook :lol:

Spork Restriction.JPG
Spork Restriction.JPG (59.93 KiB) Viewed 1901 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:11 pm
thearmbarkid wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:28 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 am The business model is to sell the land and offer financing, carrying your own paper, so the customer doesn't go to a bank (unlikely that they'd qualify anyway, since this business is all about subprime borrowers). When the buyer inevitably fails to make a payment or two, you foreclose aggressively, take the property back and sell it to the next sucker in line. Essentially, you sell the same piece of land over and over again, and you rake it in on closing costs, high interest rates and costs that eat up any equity that the buyer might have gotten after the foreclosure pays off the loan.
Never heard of that song before or of James McMurtry, but it's brilliant. Accurate financial journalism meets country/folk music. Who would have seen that coming?
I love his music, but I'm sure you can see why I was hesitant to post the whole song lol
arayder

Post by arayder »

In Bruce we have the poster boy for poot self-delusion.

We have all commented on the propensity for poots to live in a fantasy world in which they routinely send authority figures packing thus demonstrating their claimed superior knowledge.

The practice has become so ridiculous that freemen, 1st amendment auditors and sovcits simply make up fanciful stories which they post on social media knowing full well that their subculture will never ask questions, much less check out the story. Hence Karl Koenigs has an army, Gavin Seim is making Mexican cops quake in their boots, Heather Tucci-Jarraf is really free and Bobby Menard is making his own little town.

It seems it never occurs to the poot faithful that the reduced circumstances of these guru/story tellers might be an indication that their tales of freedom and abundance are pure BS. But the poot faithful know that if tough questions get asked somebody might start wondering why they spent the last two years fighting a traffic ticket instead of completing that job training program.

-----------------
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Root Beer thinks she is the reason The Well Armed Bunker Complex is not daily overrun by hordes of lawn care guys, post carriers, squirrels, rabbits and Brown Santa Truck Drivers (who she forces to leave her tribute in the form of treats as they retreat in fear) and any number of other imminent threats to our very existence. She learned this from Chili Dog when she assumed the "Bark like the end of the world every time the wind blows" defense strategy from the Senior Wiener some years ago.

I imagine that's how a lot of poots see the world.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg, that is so friggin on target, just read that "Bark like the end of the world every time the wind blows" strategy and then saw this at the P&E, think this qualifies? Maybe just a smidgen over the top? And no treats for Bob. Sorry for the detour, but it totally proves your point. (And please give Root Beer & Chili Dog a donut from me :lovestruck: )
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Epidemiologist Sporky found something on the internet.
Christopher Thelivingman
5tShSpsounsoroed ·
I am sending this to as many people, businesses and media as I have on my email list from both sides of the isle; for, and against vaccines; belief of, or disbelief of "an actual isolated virus" and "provable Covid Pandemic", et al.
For all who still believe the pandemic is real, ask yourselves one question.
If the masks helped, if the hand sanitizer helped, if the social distancing helped, if the isolation helped... wouldn't the homeless be wiped out by now?
The homeless are not wiped out and are as abundant as ever, yet they live in tent cities or camp out right beside each other, seldom wash or wear masks, are always seen sharing food, drinks, cigarettes, and cannabis, and they're shaking hands and hugging just as they always have.
If there was a pandemic, they would be dropping like flies!
In fact, if there was a pandemic, shouldn't we see people dropping in the streets?
But regardless of my simple eye opener, or what the media wishes to tell us, it's now proven in court.
This amazing man from Red Deer has proven that the virus hasn't even been isolated.
(There's been FOIA reports saying the exact same thing of course.)
Without an isolated virus, there is no test for the virus that could ever work, as you do not have a virus to test. Get it?
There never was a test, as the inventor of the PCR said his invention was "not to test for viruses".
It is impossible to test for something that you do not know what it even is.
No one can say the mask will work against the virus, as the virus is an unknown.
Without a known isolated virus, there is no pandemic.
Governments, medical professionals, media, big pharma, courts, et al, are stuck in the middle of their own big ass lie, and all the Premier of Alberta could even possibly do once this case proved what it proved, is to say "it's over, time to get back to what we were doing before this whole thing began".
Well excuse my French, but f that. There's gotta be repercussions for this massive lie against all of mankind, and I can only suggest to the media contacted today, you make that happen sooner, rather than later.
That is if you hope to save face at all.
This has been debunked on several sites.
https://www.660citynews.com/2021/08/06/ ... -measures/
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Funny how much empathy Sporky has for the homeless all of a sudden.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:33 am Funny how much empathy Sporky has for the homeless all of a sudden.
When in Rome... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
arayder

Post by arayder »

Christopher Thelivingman
I am sending this to as many people, businesses and media as I have on my email list from both sides of the isle; for, and against vaccines; belief of, or disbelief of "an actual isolated virus" and "provable Covid Pandemic", et al.
For all who still believe the pandemic is real, ask yourselves one question.
If the masks helped, if the hand sanitizer helped, if the social distancing helped, if the isolation helped... wouldn't the homeless be wiped out by now?
The homeless are not wiped out and are as abundant as ever, yet they live in tent cities or camp out right beside each other, seldom wash or wear masks, are always seen sharing food, drinks, cigarettes, and cannabis, and they're shaking hands and hugging just as they always have.
If there was a pandemic, they would be dropping like flies!. . .
This is what passes for thought in pootworld.

Forget that the Alabama Department for Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Mayo Clinic and the United States Department of Health & Human Services are all tracking covid cases in Alabama and report a steep rise in the positivity rate and over all cases.

What counts are the ramblings of a self-deluded loser who imagines his unstudied take on the course of the virus is all that matters.

See an earlier post on this subject: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=141&p=37156#p36905

In the pootworld the so-called "common sense" ramblings of fellow poots count for more than all the science in the world. The members of this subculture have convinced themselves that every thought that pops out of their heads is brilliant.

Here's the facts: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/false ... -homeless/

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 49 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:13 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:33 am Funny how much empathy Sporky has for the homeless all of a sudden.
When in Rome... :batting:
Get banned from the Forum?

Sorry.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Christopher Thelivingman wrote: from both sides of the isle
What a great malaprop! Unless he thinks he's Gilligan.

Return to “Other weirdos”