Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
arayder

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by arayder »

Bruce is running out of stuff to complain about. He didn't realize that it's bad career move to predict the end of life as we know it, when things are starting to improve.

Consequently, he's turned into an unbalanced conspiracy theorist with a hard on for 45.

Lord knows there is enough really wrong in the world without having to make up crazy stuff.

---------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 105 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 14 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:38 am Gosh, The Spork is really wired in (unless he ripped this story off without attribution)
Sporky wrote: Now, due to the rapid emergence of evidence showing Fauci conspired with the CCP
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Now% ... e&ie=UTF-8

Just Google one specific phrase from an article, and you'll see how much it's repeated on the Internet. It's like checking term papers for plagiarism.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:07 am
orlylicious wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:38 am Gosh, The Spork is really wired in (unless he ripped this story off without attribution)
Sporky wrote: Now, due to the rapid emergence of evidence showing Fauci conspired with the CCP
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Now% ... e&ie=UTF-8

Just Google one specific phrase from an article, and you'll see how much it's repeated on the Internet. It's like checking term papers for plagiarism.
Oooooof that is depressing, it's like having a bird's eye view of the RWNJ echo chambers
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:crying: How can someone both infuriate and evoke pity yet make one laugh for their state of mental unbalance? Sporky brings out a trio of such emotions. Gawd help ya Spork! :popcorn:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Talks2Eagles2 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:59 pm :crying: How can someone both infuriate and evoke pity yet make one laugh for their state of mental unbalance? Sporky brings out a trio of such emotions. Gawd help ya Spork! :popcorn:
Totally get that and as a sufferer of mental illness, I'm all about destigmatizing it. But Sporky... I mean, he's clearly mentally ill, but he blew past pity (for me at least) quite some time ago. He's a bad dude. Just bad. I strongly suspect he'd still be a massive asshole if he was treated and medicated, just less of a crazy one. My 2¢.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I agree, if Sporky got the help he clearly needs I imagine the best case scenario would be he manages to keep an extremely low wage entry level job and becomes a more coherent Qanon disciple who post hateful shit on Facebook. Worst case scenario would be he learns to use a firearm without maiming or killing himself and actually follows through on hurting someone. Sick or well he's a small angry little man and there's very little that can be done about someone like that.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

Sporky will never legally own a gun, because you're not allowed to have guns in homeless shelters
arayder

Post by arayder »

thearmbarkid wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:40 pm Sporky will never legally own a gun, because you're not allowed to have guns in homeless shelters
If a licensed firearm dealer ran a background check on Bruce he'd never pass.

A child he and the missus had informally adopted was removed from his home because he was selling drugs and was indifferent to the child's welfare. Bruce was convicted of threatening social workers assigned to the case and was later convicted of stalking the mayor of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

He can't legally own a firearm.

Since selling a gun to someone who can't legally own one is a crime anyone selling a gun via a private sale to Bruce would be committing a crime. Bruce is well known in Frankfort as a kook and gives off a toothless, crazy arse vibe so it's unlikely any good ole boy is going to do a private sale with him.

---------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 106 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 15 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Spork is in a boring phase, he's just reposting Bongino & other idiots with general ranting. This reply to The Spork has some juice though :lol:

Spork: UNBELIEVABLE....AZ audit is almost finished...but now they're saying no results til "later this summer"...are you SERIOUS??

36 Comments

Jack Hall
Thank you God, for loving me so deeply!
Trump was assigned to the people holding the human trafficking narrative.
So he,
Basically spoke what we speak and misguide us later (2010 tea party, we thought we had good people finally on the task, but that movement melted too.)
Bernie, the Burn was assigned to the millennials. If he had won, the same antics would have been played.
Killery was their chosen one, but the electoral would not cross our paper ballots as it would have been an instant give away, of their corruption.
So DT said he could handle the job and convinced his handlers he could, but DT doesn’t know how to play controlled opposition very well. He pushed the vax, instead of coming clean with the 90% of Americans chanting “Lock her up”.
Because the 90% could not handle the truth , is what they say for an excuse.
“We can’t disclose the arrests, because the people aren’t ready for that information”, and look what the TRUTHSOLDIERS are dealing with now, masks and shedding, nothing of real value in the grand scheme of things.
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce now fancies himself a threat. From his Facebook page:
Christopher Thelivingman Okay, who's going to be the first idiot to turn me in for being a radical domestic terrorist?
------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 111 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 20 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

arayder wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:43 pm Bruce now fancies himself a threat. From his Facebook page:
Christopher Thelivingman Okay, who's going to be the first idiot to turn me in for being a radical domestic terrorist?
Sporky couldn't get it together to... Well, to do much of anything. He's a 🥔, and not even a radical one. Just a sad little 🥔 that has been left in the dark too long.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Spork: UNBELIEVABLE....AZ audit is almost finished...but now they're saying no results til "later this summer"...are you SERIOUS??
How dare somebody delay the deliverables that Spork wants. Sporky would never.
101010 :towel:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

arayder wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:43 pm Bruce now fancies himself a threat. From his Facebook page:
------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 111 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 20 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
"Please?" Seems to have been left off, you know it would make his decade for the govt to say he was a threat in some way. It'd be as close to relevance as he's ever come.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:43 pm
How dare somebody delay the deliverables that Spork wants. Sporky would never.
Yeah. Why the delay? The final report was written months ago, before they started the sham "audit".

The final vote: Trump- 99 percent; Biden- 1 percent.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky has questions. The answer is simple - he posted nonsense. Don't tell Sporky.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.76 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The UN, like the Pope, doesn't have any tanks. Stalin knew about the Pope, and arranged the UN.
"Fuck the pope," Stalin mumbled. "How many tanks does he have?"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:49 am The UN, like the Pope, doesn't have any tanks. Stalin knew about the Pope, and arranged the UN.
While it is true that the UN has no tanks, or military force of any kind, I believe that, when vehicles from member nations are assigned to UN peacekeeping forces, they are marked as such. The personnel, I believe, wear blue helmets, rather than their own country's standard-issue helmets. The vehicles remain the property of the member nation and the personnel remain members of that country's armed forces.

The morons probably saw pictures of tanks so marked and assumed that the UN was amassing its own army to take over the world.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:08 am
Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:49 am The UN, like the Pope, doesn't have any tanks. Stalin knew about the Pope, and arranged the UN.
While it is true that the UN has no tanks, or military force of any kind, I believe that, when vehicles from member nations are assigned to UN peacekeeping forces, they are marked as such. The personnel, I believe, wear blue helmets, rather than their own country's standard-issue helmets. The vehicles remain the property of the member nation and the personnel remain members of that country's armed forces.

The morons probably saw pictures of tanks so marked and assumed that the UN was amassing its own army to take over the world.
They have Humvees, but no tanks. When you're supposed to be "Peace Keepers" tanks just ruin the vibe. If they need to be unpeaceful to keep the peace, they use aircraft. Much harder to get a photo of an F-117 with refugees in the frame.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg, you might need to take the 699th on a mission...

Since June 21, 5:24pm, when The Spork posted this message, there's been no further posting. Foggy's been texting every few hours, plaintively asking, "Any word from The Spork?" Kills me to keep having to tell him, not yet. The Spork has so many open project action items, nobody has follow-thru like The Spork.
Christopher Thelivingman

Okay here's a good one guys. Facebook posts in my inbox that four of my comments go against Community standards on a post I placed on June 2nd of this year.
Also going against Community standards is the post that I commented on. At the end of the notice it states that only I can see my comments and my post. Except that I can't see any post and they won't tell me where these comments are.
Let's assume that only I can see the post or its comments... On that day, June 2nd, there were only two posts that I made. One was Anthony Fauci doing the Freemason signs. I only commented on that post one time. So that rules that one out.
The other post I shared from someone else that had pictures of U.N. tanks in it. I didn't comment on it at all. I merely posted the pictures with a little introductory blurb. Not once did I comment on that post so it can't be that post: but those are the only two posts I made,so where are my four comments that went against the community standards?
Has anyone gotten a private message or call from The Spork? He's going to bring Facebook to its knees with the loss of ad revenue and the ire of his 4,965 close friends on there. Or maybe he's on his way to Zuck's house. The Spork is like a box of chocolates that way.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I miss heem SO MUCH. :liar:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:53 amThe Spork is like a box of chocolates that way.
Soft centered & full of nuts?
Image Image Image Image
arayder

Post by arayder »

I combed the Frankfort State-Journal police blotter and didn't see any reports of a toothless 60 year-old wandering around town shouting, "The covid -19 vaccine is people! You've got to believe me. . .the vaccines are peeeeople!"
Luke

Post by Luke »

DAY 12 of NO SPORK on Facebook.

Incredibly, none of his 4,957 friends on Facebook have said a word about The Spork's absence. Other than Foggy's increasingly frantic text messages, it's like nobody cares if The Spork is in a ditch somewhere.

His blog is such a mess can't tell if there's anything new there, doesn't look like it. https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/

In his memory, rewatched the wonderful news story Jun 13, 2019 about The Spork from KETO South Dakota: "Stalking suspect swears at judge"
Stalking suspect swears at judge
by: Don Jorgensen Posted: Jun 13, 2019 / 03:10 AM CDT / Updated: Jun 13, 2019 / 03:10 AM CDT

It was a bizarre day in a Minnehaha County courtroom as the man accused of stalking Sioux Falls mayor Paul TenHaken was back in court. Only this time to face even more serious charges. 58-year-old Christopher Bruce made his first court appearance Wednesday on those new charges and rarely stopped talking throughout the proceedings. Prosecutors changed their misdemeanor stalking charge to a felony after learning of Christopher Bruce’s prior harassment and stalking conviction out of Iowa in 2016, and that’s not all.

According to newly filed court papers, Bruce is accused of making statements about having the prosecutor killed to get rid of him, about leaving the country and about the judge going down. “By South Dakota law you can enhance a stalking to a class six felony if you have a previous conviction because that qualified him for a class six felony, so that’s what he’s now charged with, we dismissed the prior misdemeanor allegation,” Minnehaha County State’s Attorney Aaron McGowan said.

At first Bruce refused to come over for his initial appearance on the felony charge, but when he did, he put on a show. He was very disruptive throughout the proceedings talking over the judge and prosecutor numerous times several times he even swore, at one point he told the judge f*** you.
The judge set Bruce’s bond at $50,000 cash only, which Bruce questioned outloud, saying he didn’t have the previous $25,000 cash bond that was set last Friday, so why raise it.
There's video at https://www.keloland.com/news/local-new ... 072410533/

What does everybody think The Spork is up to? Walking to DC? Driving to Zuck's house? Shouting with a bullhorn? Helping the rescue efforts in Florida?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I liked the "dead in a ditch" Is there a reason we can't have that? :smoking:

arayder

Post by arayder »

Yeah, I fear a health problem is possible. Bruce looks like a guy who failed his middle school health class.

The irony of him in a hospital at the expense of the tax payer is too much for me to contemplate.

Then again his last Facebook post was about ranting at Facebook. . .so may be playing at Parlor.

Return to “Other weirdos”