Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Foggy »

I would have made them leave the clutch from the '69 Mustang in there. That would be getting more valuable all the time!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Off Topic
I can't come close to your hardware store Gregg but somewhere I have some pics of the two plates and 23 screws that keep my right arm together. I will look around for them. The real beauts are the pics of the staples from the surgery.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yes.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

George W Bush played so much golf that in 2005 he had to give it up as it was wrecking his knees, and then claimed that he was giving up his Golf Game to support the troops.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

So how's your arm doing TODAY? Did all the surgery work?
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:59 am
qbawl wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:16 pm
Off Topic
I can't come close to your hardware store Gregg but somewhere I have some pics of the two plates and 23 screws that keep my right arm together. I will look around for them. The real beauts are the pics of the staples from the surgery.
Yes. I had a row of staples from my mid forearm to my shoulder. I didn't bother to count them.

None of that is still there, it took 4 surgeries in all, the last, to take out everything that was still there.

:snippity: :snippity:
They hung my severely deformed arm by a hook on what looks like an IV rod with a metal chain around my wrist. The Doctor took a scalpel and cut from my forearm down to the upper part of my arm, blood squirted out, pieces of bone fell out and I decided I'd rather watch something else.
I have a strange knack for dinging myself on weekends and holidays. Had a hell of a time finding a surgeon on the weekend ended up at Jewish with a guy whose specialty was reverse joint replacement and he was heading to Vegas to present and host a seminar on that subject that evening. (reverse refers to swapping the normal configuration of ball and socket) he later said he was sore for a week afterwards because it was two back to back surgeries one on the elbow and one on the shoulder.I still have all the hardware 6 years later. Told me they would leave it unless there was a problem. Rehab was a bitch.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:59 am Because all my surgery was done at UC Medical Center, it was all recorded for possible academic use, and I had at one time a thumb drive with it which I got almost 30 seconds into a 7 hour file before I "noped" out.

About three years ago, I had my right knee replaced. My procedure was not recorded for posterity, but, before the surgery, I did search online and found a YouTube video of a similar operation. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I have been told that a knew replacement is a rather bloody procedure.
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:38 am Mr no follow through has a very long list of things to not do before getting around to not partipating in the insurrection. You'll just have to wait your turn.
Bruce, after saying for months that he's never supported any politician and didn't back Trump has become a shameless CT/Trumpie. He's at the place where Trump supporters meet the conspiracy theory world. Some folks in that place came from the Trump/politics side. Bruce came from the CT side.

It's crazy. Issues and topics that used to generate reasonable political and policy discussions are now tainted with the poor logic and ignorance of CT thinking.

In a recent youtube Bruce demonstrated that reality by clouding the issue of a green economy and electric cars by pretending Biden is calling for the immediate junking of all gas powered cars, thus creating an environmental crisis as to their disposal. New flash, Bruce, almost every car on the road to day is going to be in a land fill in a decade or two anyway!

This jerk lives in a world where crazy is the norm.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Pretend economist Sporky has words - they are stupid words as is normal.
Christopher Thelivingman
3tfSrhpohnsolred ·
We are now living through the initial stages of hyperinflation and the collapse of the debt-based dollar, as prices on nearly everything continue to skyrocket by the day. The massive printing of trillions of dollars by the Federal Reserve -- and catapulting of that money into the economy via "stimulus" handouts -- is overheating demand for commodities like wood, copper, aluminum, and iron.
So we now have a government that's destroying the money supply and destroying the productive economy with endless money printing. The end result is not in doubt: Runaway hyperinflation, scarcity of food, fuel, and other goods, and the accelerating collapse of the small businesses that power this nation.
Ultimately, this also means the collapse of major U.S. cities into chaos and lawlessness as the last remaining vestiges of civilized society melt into nothing.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I'm sure no one will be surprised that Spork Dorkster did not write the words above, but skimmed them directly from this website:

https://dinarchronicles.com/2021/05/11/ ... shut-down/

Or from natural ews.com, or raptureready.com.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“I'm sure no one will be surprised that Spork Dorkster did not write the words above, but skimmed them directly from this website”

For amusement:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I bet he refused his $1,400 check and sent it back, too also. :liar:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:27 am I'm sure no one will be surprised that Spork Dorkster did not write the words above, but skimmed them directly from this website:

https://dinarchronicles.com/2021/05/11/ ... shut-down/

Or from natural ews.com, or raptureready.com.
Thank you for tracking down the origin. I thought for a minute that Sporky was cutting and pasting from the august journal of economic thought penned by Krazy Kaptain Karl, passionate and expert devotee of the Austrian School (a school with only a handful of adherents among the 10,000+ economics professors at US universities). It was a little worrisome to contemplate two different streams of mind-sludge coming together and cross-pollinating: Sporky's whiny laziness and Karl's drunkenly delusional guns-and-revolution bluster.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce can't be in a good mood. His Facebook posts and shares are getting fact checked into oblivion.

-------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 79 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Spork fell right into Mark Zuckerberg's personally created Spork trap. :bwahaha:

Spork Trap.JPG
Spork Trap.JPG (49.17 KiB) Viewed 3016 times

More comments on this than The Spork has gotten in a while, all bitching about their banishments to "Facebook Jail". It's everybody else's fault. Their own stupid lies, bullsh*t, threats and racist content can't be responsible. :blackeye: If they hate it so much, why don't they quit? What happened to The Spork getting Zuckerberg on the phone, or traveling to Facebook HQ, or marching on Washington, or filing the class action lawsuits against the fact checkers? Is The Spork as impotent with his wife as he is in the rest of his life? Foggy, please give The Spork a call and ask him por favor.

Has anyone here ever been in "Facebook Jail"? Don't even know anyone who has been.

The Spork rails against the effects of the vaccine, but looks like he has much more serious problems. Maybe the vaccines could fix this. :lol:

And now that the mask mandates are coming down, what will he have to whine about now? This could be an existential threat to Sporkdom, he's been milking this for months.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
arayder

Post by arayder »

orlylicious wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 am . . .And now that the mask mandates are coming down, what will he have to whine about now? This could be an existential threat to Sporkdom, he's been milking this for months.
Oh, now he's sharing posts which claim that "America Is About To Be Overrun With ‘Zombie Cicadas’ Infected With A Mind-Controlling Fungus".

According to the articled shared by Bruce the Cicadas have a fungus capable of turning us all into zombies.

Dope Clock: It has been 80 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I've been in FB Jail twice.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 am :snippity:

Has anyone here ever been in "Facebook Jail"? Don't even know anyone who has been.

:snippity:
Now you do :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 am Image

Paging Doctor Pimple Popper. Paging Doctor Pimple Popper!
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce keeps talking about a die off of millions of people which he theorizes is planned by Bill Gates and executed by governments and big businesses using killer vaccines, deathly mosquitos, 5G towers and even cicadas infected with mind altering green fungi.

The poor boy needs to look at countries like India and himself for the real die off.

India is a highly populated country without the societal and governmental ability to handle massive public health crises. In India the massive spread of Covid has hit the poor and the disabled the hardest.

Bruce argues against a more equitable national public health system not realizing he would be the victim of an unequal and ineffective system.

Dope Clock: It has been 82 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the main focus of business at Microsoft is to drastically reduce the number of potential customers by mass murder. This is a necessary part of their business plan!

Lemme think ... :think:

Should we sell this guy a subscription to Office 365 ... or kill him and everyone he knows?

Wow, this is a tough one. :confuzzled:
arayder

Post by arayder »

Foggy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:18 am Yeah, the main focus of business at Microsoft is to drastically reduce the number of potential customers by mass murder. This is a necessary part of their business plan!

Lemme think ... :think:

Should we sell this guy a subscription to Office 365 ... or kill him and everyone he knows?

Wow, this is a tough one. :confuzzled:
Bruce's theories are most often about the powers that be trying to kill everybody off. . .5G, hospital patients being killed so as to count them as covid deaths, killer covid tests, vaccines that'll kill us all on a time delay, killer cicadas . . .and on and on. . .

The theories don't have to make sense because the motivation behind them all is Bruce's attempt at self-justification for being such a helpless loser. He, in effect, asks why he should expected follow society's rules when that same society is, as he claims, trying to kill him.

The irony is that by making up a life of excuses Bruce is giving away his freedom. He's trapped a tiny pointless little life of his own making. If he was a bit more sane, had a few skills, took care himself and had just a spoonful of optimism he'd be able to participate in the world.

And be free.
Dope Clock: It has been 82 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm currently in Facebook jail for 28 days, for calling someone an idiot. Literally. That was bullying, apparently.

So.. hi sporky.
Hic sunt dracones
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Suranis wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:25 pm I'm currently in Facebook jail for 28 days, for calling someone an idiot. Literally. That was bullying, apparently.

So.. hi sporky.
Unreal! You should get a stint on Fox wherr you can say all the hateful, vile and untrue comments you wish. FB is really ridiculous.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

he is rather boring tonight isn't he?

Return to “Other weirdos”