Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
sad-cafe

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by sad-cafe »

his antics make me laugh unless I see his nasty feet ugg
sad-cafe

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by sad-cafe »

I can't find his site. Anyone have news?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.thelivingman.9/

His latest post is actually about... Josh Martinez. First Gav, now Sporky. Joshy is really becoming their cause célèbre.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh I thought he was going to go on some world wide tour with his ezibits
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Spork hadn't posted on Facebook since 3/11 (don't know if he was suspended or just so busy calling businesses, or putting together the new Wake Up America Tour, or taking over the KY statehouse, or another one of those projects he can be counted on to finish, but The Spork felt it was vital to come back with this important message:

Spork Spray.JPG
Spork Spray.JPG (35.01 KiB) Viewed 22770 times

Shockingly, not everybody was on board. Are they turning on The Spork?

Spork Spray 2.JPG
Spork Spray 2.JPG (47.9 KiB) Viewed 22770 times

Spork Spray 3.JPG
Spork Spray 3.JPG (44.4 KiB) Viewed 22770 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

:crazy:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I wish they would spray aerial vaccines

then all the maskholes covidiots would not put us in harm.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Rainbow juice
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

It's kinda cute how one of them just can't....quite....get there on understanding what contrails are and so decides that the natural dispersion of vapor afterwards must be a totally different thing.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
arayder

Post by arayder »

The poot guru/activist crew has turned into a gaggle of sad professional victims. Although Bruce is hardly professional at anything.

They started out with their own warped sense of what constitutes personal freedom and I have to give them credit for advocating for that. But eventually these folks became attention whores unable to live without a fresh crisis/confrontation/incident to make a video of.

So now Buddy shows up at court without a mask and his followers video the ensuing shoving match with the police falsely claiming to have had a couple of followers maimed.

Joshua Martinez is ordered to stop pestering courthouse personnel while he's awaiting trial, but he goes ahead and does so anyway and then claims his free speech rights are being violated.

Gavin Seim brushes against a Mexican cop and he starts screaming, "Don't touch me! Get your hands of me!"

. . .and of course Bruce has the cloud thang.

These pathetic fake victims are becoming like the British freemen who a few years ago employed the ludicrous tactic of falling over backwards (a'la flopping basketball players) upon being brushed by a Bobby.

What a bunch of losers.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Until they do, though... :popcorn:

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The curse of The Spork? Wingz 2.0, The Spork's celebrity cause, is closing :(
Wingz 2.0 will close by end of March
Restaurant owner, Clifford Smith, created controversy when his food service permit was suspended after offering dine-in service to customers despite the restrictions from Governor Andy Beshear back in November 2020.
By Claudette Enriquez Published: Mar. 17, 2021 at 12:52 PM EDT

LONDON, Ky. (WYMT) - Wingz 2.0 employees posted on their Facebook page Wednesday afternoon that they will be closing indefinitely at the end of March.

Restaurant owner, Clifford Smith, gained state-wide attention and created controversy when his food service permit was suspended after offering dine-in service to customers despite the restrictions from Governor Andy Beshear back in November 2020.

Locals and supporters of Wingz 2.0 restaurant owners continued to dine in despite the license being suspended.

In December of 2020, Smith was arrested after police were notified that Smith was under the influence on the way to the restaurant.

WYMT reached out to Smith for a statement on the closing of the restaurant but he refused to comment.
https://www.wymt.com/2021/03/17/wingz-2 ... -of-march/

The Spork spent five whole dollars there, how could this happen???
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I wonder if the wing shop shutting down is why he's been a bit quieter lately? Had to be depressing for him since it gave him a chance to feel like a real somebody being adored by all the anti mask idiots. I legitimately doubt he's ever been happier than he was bragging about all the times he'd be arrested and pretending to be the meth head Malcolm X
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
arayder

Post by arayder »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:11 pm The curse of The Spork? Wingz 2.0, The Spork's celebrity cause, is closing :(
Wingz 2.0 will close by end of March
Restaurant owner, Clifford Smith, created controversy when his food service permit was suspended after offering dine-in service to customers despite the restrictions from Governor Andy Beshear back in November 2020.
By Claudette Enriquez Published: Mar. 17, 2021 at 12:52 PM EDT

LONDON, Ky. (WYMT) - Wingz 2.0 employees posted on their Facebook page Wednesday afternoon that they will be closing indefinitely at the end of March.

Restaurant owner, Clifford Smith, gained state-wide attention and created controversy when his food service permit was suspended after offering dine-in service to customers despite the restrictions from Governor Andy Beshear back in November 2020.

Locals and supporters of Wingz 2.0 restaurant owners continued to dine in despite the license being suspended.

In December of 2020, Smith was arrested after police were notified that Smith was under the influence on the way to the restaurant.

WYMT reached out to Smith for a statement on the closing of the restaurant but he refused to comment.
https://www.wymt.com/2021/03/17/wingz-2 ... -of-march/

The Spork spent five whole dollars there, how could this happen???
It's worth noting how much of this poot protest stuff seems like thinly veiled self destructive behavior. Smith could have switched his business plan over to take-out and maybe kept his head above water. At one point he gave away food so he could claim he wasn't selling food or open for business.

Then he gets loaded and drives to work.

There are times I wonder if this sort of thing isn't really just a cop out. If you make sure your business gets closed down by the authorities you don't have to deal with the thought of being the owner of a failed business.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky has a rant about Biden etc. His apartment looks like shit. I think he might have lost more teeth but not sure - not counting Sporky teeth.
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's a very nice thumbnail though, Scir. His place looks really nice and clean.

The Spork is shockingly very angry. He promised to be calm but he starts hollering, he gets madder "every single solitary day". He does his best Peter Finch from Network. He says it's almost month three of Joe Biden (he's so mad he can't count) and he's decided: "This has gone on long enough". Gosh, might have to pack up and send Biden and Harris home, because The Spork says so even though he didn't vote. He said everybody has to call their Senators and get him out of office right now. It's some classic Spork. "Get up and get this man out of office, there are no more jobs... Climate change is a hoax! It does not exist! Get off your ass and get this man out of office now or we won't have a country!!"

Delighted to see The Spork back in the game, he's hardly posted anything. That's so cool he's eating and wearing his handsome branded t-shirt. Imagined he was accomplishing everything on his list he promised -- calling businesses pretending to be employees, rebooting the Grand Tour, getting DL2XIT back into office, standing by the side of the road convincing folks to not take the vaccine... as Foggy always says, "Hard to imagine a more hardworking and effective American than Christopher Bruce". Or did I remember what Foggy said incorrectly? Well, it was either that or he was going to stuff The Spork's head up his ass. Always get those confused (and just got the COVID Pfizer Shot 1 today so asking for extra dispensation).
Donna Stapley · 2:29
Im getting dizzy
· Reply · 9h
Carrie Oceana
· 5:25
Biden is destroying America
· Reply · 1d
Carrie Oceana
· 4:53
So true 👍
· Reply · 1d
Carrie Oceana
· 4:30
You're right....just let the illegals with Covid in and keep small businesses down
· Reply · 1d
Carrie Oceana
· 1:01
Amen Christopher Thelivingman 🙏
· Reply · 1d
Phil Worland
· 3:21
Things aren't as they appear... I believe things are happening behind the scenes... God- Family- Country...
· Reply · 1d
Marsha Mccormack
· 5:25
He needs to go
· Reply · 1d
Marsha Mccormack
· 5:03
I can't agree more !!!
· Reply · 1d
Lorri L Nowell
· 5:03
Fuck that Experimental So called Vaccine
· Reply · 1d
Lorri L Nowell
· 4:30
He needs to go!!!
· Reply · 1d
Lorri L Nowell
· 4:20
You are so right
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:24 pm Sporky has a rant about Biden etc. His apartment looks like shit. I think he might have lost more teeth but not sure - not counting Sporky teeth.
I am just speculating here but is it possible the Livingman's life is coming apart?

No Mrs. Bruce around to pick up after him?

More tooth loss and bad health?

Rage that's crossed the line into insanity?

The rant might well be a kind of projective demonstration of Bruce's inner thoughts, feelings, and fears. Bruce rants about everything going to hell. . .job loss, food stamps and welfare.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Maybe we can politely ask LM K to watch the video, think you are right Arayder. Now that you put it that way, maybe The Spork hasn't been checking off the list mentioned above. It must also be painful that his favorite restaurant, Wingz 2.0, where he spent so many carefree hours with new friends and even spent $5.00, is fading into the sunset.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:32 pm ... as Foggy always says, "Hard to imagine a more hardworking and effective American than Christopher Bruce". Or did I remember what Foggy said incorrectly? Well, it was either that or he was going to stuff The Spork's head up his ass.
No, I said I was going to rip his head off and shove it down his neck. An overworked and elderly threat, from my days living on the streets of San Francisco. And the threat is metaphysically absurd, if'n you think about it. It's his HEAD that's empty, not his neck and chest cavity. Shoving his head down in there would be difficult and messy. I'm sure I could improve on the threat, given another opportunity. :dance:

But I will admit, that man has a work ethic like nothing I've ever seen. Just amazing, his work ethic. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Post by arayder »

Rage Boy is losing his stuff. . .

He says he's going to close down Crispy Cream, all the concerts and all the airlines in America because he's "had enough".
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

No, I said I was going to rip his head off and shove it down his neck.
The other way would be easier, as his head has been there so many times already. 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:42 am He says he's going to close down Crispy Cream, all the concerts and all the airlines in America because he's "had enough".
I fear Crispy Cream, all the concerts, and the airlines are going to have to wait in line. There is a really long list of things he's going to do in front of them.

Because I have not watched the video, I am not sure how he would do this anyway. He does not have the support of enough big money travelers (or any) to cause even a penny to be lost from their bottom line. He also does not have the financial resources or wherewithal to hurt their stock value by shorting them.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Dang Foggy, knew it was a cavity, and that The Spork took it in the humorous and obviously impossible spirit in which it was meant. Maybe you and Wifehorn and The Spork and Mrs. Spork can go square and/or pole dancing at Denny's again, you kids should work it out and be besties again.

Such drama! Such madness! Such comedy. A real turd-de-force today. :guntootin:

Now, that's The Spork that gets results! So many new action items. The Spork says he will die trying to get (among other things) no one to ever eat a Krispy Kreme donut again starting today! Goodbye, Spork.
Patrick Rafferty
· 6:42
Christopher Thelivingman The following claims were made in this video. Please keep us updated on your progress.
• Facebook is gonna hear from you today.
• Facebook's fact checkers are gonna hear from you.
• You are going to talk to Zuckerberg himself, even if you have to hitchhike to his home.
• The CDC is gonna hear from you today.
• Krispy Kreme is going to hear from you.
• The Krispy Kreme Company is gonna hear from you.
• You're going to make sure nobody eats another Krispy Kreme donut ever again.
• Going to make sure nobody ever goes to another concert.
• Going to make sure nobody ever flies on another airline.
• Going to make sure the American People are told the truth, including everybody and his brother.
• And going to stop the American People from being lied to.
· Reply · 3h
Christopher Thelivingman
Patrick Rafferty not only will you get updates on all of them you'll get recording my friend
· Reply · 2h
Patrick Rafferty
Yeah!!!
The Spork says he'll hitchhike to Zuckerberg's home if he can't get through to him on the phone. That shouldn't be necessary, when Zuck's call screeners hear it's The Spork, they may think a) Robin Williams has come back and said "Mork", b) that it's an actual alien calling since the Roswell reports are coming out, or c) Zuck's staff reads his topic here at The Fogbow and can't wait to see what ridiculous screaming he's going to do about their independent fact-checkers.

The Spork needs to keep posting these and build them up, if he does in a few months we can expect this: The Spork as Howard Beale*!

⭐️⭐️⭐️ With FOGGY as Robert Duvall, KATE as Faye Dunaway, REALIST as Wesley Addy and THE SPORK as himself! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Warning: If you haven't seen this classic film, don't watch this or read below, SPOILERS)

So, you listen to me. Listen to me!
► Show Spoiler

:biggrin: Hey, it could happen!

* NADT.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Folks, you are looking at mental illness.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

next to the thumbprint.

Return to “Other weirdos”