Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Gregg

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Gregg »

All the best scenes die on the cutting room floor.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:26 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:42 am Cardboard in the back window is a nice touch. :smoking:
Yeah, I have a suspicion that a traffic stop and "I do not consent" were involved with that, and the video we ain't ever gonna see of Sporky crying like a little girl with a skinned knee after getting tased or/or pepper sprayed.

All the best scenes die on the cutting room floor.
At the time Bruce said the broken window was due to an attempted break in of his car. This was back went he was living in the camp ground outside Frankfort. It made sense except that one wouldn't think a break in attempt would be done through a back window.

Either way Bruce is hardly an honest reporter of facts.
arayder

Bruce Opposes Infrastructure Bill Over his Teeth

Post by arayder »

Christopher Bruce to Announce Opposition to Biden Infrastructure Bill Because it Does not Include a New Set of Teeth for Him. AP (arayder press) - April, 26. 2021

satire

Sources say that today Christopher Bruce will announce his opposition to the Biden infrastructure bill because it does not Include a new set of teeth for him.

Sources close to "thelivingman" say he is livid at not getting the expensive dental work which he says he needs so as to not be mocked at anti-government rallies and gatherings. "This is my job!" Bruce is reported to have shouted. "Why can't my job needs be met?".

Private Facebook messages reveal Bruce was disappointed that the section of bill aimed at building roads and bridges was not interpreted by federal officials to include the massive bridge work needed in his oral cavity.

Bruce is quoted as saying, "Look up 'bridge' in the dictionary and you'll see that the word means dental work! This is tyranny!!!"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Bruce Tries to Shutdown Road Work

Post by arayder »

Christopher Bruce Calls Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Trying to Shut Down Bridge Construction. AP (arayder press) - April, 27. 2021.

satire

Yesterday Christopher Bruce made several calls to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet pretending to be workers at the site replacing the KY-1694 Brownsboro Road bridge over interstate I-71. During the calls Bruce said he was a worker threatening to quit work if the Transportation Cabinet didn't alter it's contract to include free dental services for anyone who has driven on I-71.

In a final call Bruce, pretended to be an attorney representing the two companies contracted to do the work, claimed the companies were withdrawing from the contract in protest of of the state's "bridge tyranny".

A spokesperson for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet said work on the project continues without delay.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dr. Sporky has words and they are very stupid words.
Christopher Thelivingman
etSponsog1rmhed ·
The vaccine is the bioweapon. Specifically, the spike protein is the bioactive weapon, and it is designed to spread from person to person, being transmissible from the vaccinated in order to infect the unvaccinated.
People who are injected with the mRNA vaccine are having their bodies turned into bioweapons factories, churning out spike protein particles which they shed through their mouths and skin, infecting everyone around them. The spike protein is biologically active and causes blood clots, leading to strokes, heart attacks, pulmonary embolism and infertility effects.
We've finally figured out the exact mechanism of how this vaccine is designed to achieve global extermination. It's called a "self-replicating vaccine" because the vaccine spreads like a virus and infects everyone.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:52 pm Dr. Sporky has words and they are very stupid words.
Christopher Thelivingman
etSponsog1rmhed ·
The vaccine is the bioweapon. Specifically, the spike protein is the bioactive weapon, and it is designed to spread from person to person, being transmissible from the vaccinated in order to infect the unvaccinated.
People who are injected with the mRNA vaccine are having their bodies turned into bioweapons factories, churning out spike protein particles which they shed through their mouths and skin, infecting everyone around them. The spike protein is biologically active and causes blood clots, leading to strokes, heart attacks, pulmonary embolism and infertility effects.
We've finally figured out the exact mechanism of how this vaccine is designed to achieve global extermination. It's called a "self-replicating vaccine" because the vaccine spreads like a virus and infects everyone.
. . . and if you stand next to a vaccinated person your teeth will fall out.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I think

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

People who are injected with the mRNA vaccine are having their bodies turned into bioweapons factories ...
Cool, I'm a bioweapons factory.

Signature updated. 8-)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Have you hugged your anti-vaxer/anti-masker today?
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I know Dr. Bruce obtained his law degree by attending a course in Business Law at a community college (although his attendance record is rumored to be spotty), and that he found his law license in a box of CrackerJack©, but where did he study medicine, on YouTube? :think:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:28 am I know Dr. Bruce obtained his law degree by attending a course in Business Law at a community college (although his attendance record is rumored to be spotty), and that he found his law license in a box of CrackerJack©, but where did he study medicine, on YouTube? :think:
The same place he studied law, in his own mind. After all, what could professors at a medical school possibly teach him that he doesn't already know?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This thread is called "Can't forget sporky." I would like to say, for the record, that I can very easily forget Sporky.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:15 am This thread is called "Can't forget sporky." I would like to say, for the record, that I can very easily forget Sporky.
I would certainly like to . . .
arayder

Post by arayder »

noblepa wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:16 am
Foggy wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:28 am I know Dr. Bruce obtained his law degree by attending a course in Business Law at a community college (although his attendance record is rumored to be spotty), and that he found his law license in a box of CrackerJack©, but where did he study medicine, on YouTube? :think:
The same place he studied law, in his own mind. After all, what could professors at a medical school possibly teach him that he doesn't already know?
Bruce doesn't know anything about viral shedding. It's a term he's heard anti-vexers use and he's going to run with the theory even though covid-19 vaccines don't contain active or inactive viruses.

Putting a crazy spin on the concept he's convinced himself that what he thinks is the "bad stuff" in the vaccine is being shed and that 5G (his old CT) is helping in the process.

Bruce's real problem is that he doesn't know how to gain knowledge and weed out BS. He instead picks through conspiracy theories like they are selections on a smorgasbord for whack jobs.

The irony is that Bruce is in the process of convincing himself that the only way he can avoid the 5G activated evil vaccine is by isolating himself.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Shockingly accurate about The Spork in TOY STORY 4!
09:20 Okay, no, no, I am NOT a toy I'm a spork!
09:27 I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili and then the trash. I am litter! Freeedom!
09:57 I am NOT a toy. I'm a spork!
10:01 I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili and then the trash I'm litter! Freeedom!
10:07 I'm
10:08 trash trash trash
10:14 Trash trash trash trash
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

arayder wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:03 pm He ... picks through conspiracy theories like they are selections on a smorgasbord for whack jobs.
That's actually exactly what they are. :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gosh, how does The Spork have time for another major initiative?? He still didn't get back to us on getting Beshar out of the Governor's mansion, calling businesses as employees to get them to remove mask mandates. talking directly with Zuckerberg, and walking to DC (where after only five miles everyone will capitulate)? I call upon my follower to DEMAND a quarterly Spork Progress Of Report Kentucky (SPORK).

Spork CA.JPG
Spork CA.JPG (72.48 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

bwahahahahaha

who is he going to sue?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I can't understand why people have called him Mr. No-Follow-through. If I went golfing today, after not having done it in 15 or so years, I would feel good because my awful swing (as it always was) would still have more follow-through than Sporky.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

THEM!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So would mine

northland10

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:01 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:37 pm I can't understand why people have called him Mr. No-Follow-through. If I went golfing today, after not having done it in 15 or so years, I would feel good because my awful swing (as it always was) would still have more follow-through than Sporky.
So would mine, even with this...Image
Is that an entire erector set with a few tinker toys? :eek:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

You really don't want me

Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Surgeon was a wrist watch fanatic and speed jigsaw competitor.
"You don't want to see what happened to the other guy."
Is it all alloy or do you rotate in magnetic fields?

Return to “Other weirdos”