Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Baidn

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Baidn »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:42 pm There is a meme that went around about a guy who cleaned his powder coating paint gun with a mask on, and then a picture of the mask off with a bit of dayglow orange all over his face. The "lesson" is that a mask doesn't protect you.

Funny, but they never show how his face would look if he had done the same thing without a mask at all.
Or his lungs for that matter....
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:42 pm There is a meme that went around about a guy who cleaned his powder coating paint gun with a mask on, and then a picture of the mask off with a bit of dayglow orange all over his face. The "lesson" is that a mask doesn't protect you.

Funny, but they never show how his face would look if he had done the same thing without a mask at all.
I'm sure that's what the purveyors of that meme meant to show, but, to me, it shows just the opposite, that masks do, in fact, work. The mask protected him from inhaling or ingesting the potentially harmful powder coating material. It also shows that the guy wasn't wearing sufficient protection.

Had the guy wanted to protect his face from being coated, there are full-face masks with respirators available. I've seen professional car painters wearing full bunny suits with head covering and full face masks.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Well, just when you think The Spork can't top himself... a 20-minute video of The Spork... in. the. bathtub. The information is SO IMPORTANT he couldn't wait until he finished his bath. Lots of shots of his filthy toilet. You have been warned.

Oh, and if you get the COVID vaccine, you'll be dead in 1-2-3 years tops. So plan accordingly. On the other hand, if you can make it through this video, the CDC says you'll be 97% immune to any other illness.

Frankly, feeling Foggy's fingerprints all over this video... he knows how upset and disappointed everyone is about the fizzle on Karl Koenigs and he had to scramble to come up with something entertaining for us.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

WTF is this? Sporky taking a bath is never something I would have thought I would see. Also his toilet needs to be cleaned and he needs more TP.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It's his first bath or shower in 2021. Of course it's a memorable occasion! :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:54 pm Well, just when you think The Spork can't top himself... a 20-minute video of The Spork... in. the. bathtub. The information is SO IMPORTANT he couldn't wait until he finished his bath. Lots of shots of his filthy toilet. You have been warned.
I have no room to judge the cleanliness of an apartment, however, I do not put it on the internet. I am very actually very conscious of what is in view of a camera when I am recording or on Zoom (if not using a backdrop). If I were to actually record myself in the bath (which will not be happening), I would clean the bathroom first.
101010 :towel:
arayder

Post by arayder »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:54 pm Oh, and if you get the COVID vaccine, you'll be dead in 1-2-3 years tops. So plan accordingly.
Bruce has a conspiracy theory for every occasion. Months ago he said the vaccine was going to kill us in hours. But now that millions have had the vaccine he has another story.

The ole boy can't remember which story he's telling when. He's too busy jerking folks around to make sense.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I got nuthin...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:dance: Sporky really should have scrubbed that toilet before it went on display for all those Cray-Cray enough to sit through a 20 minute spoke-rant.. Too disgusting to complete the entire video.
MaryContrary

Post by MaryContrary »

:cantlook: I hit play on the video!! Why why why did I do that? :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Besides the gross bathroom (I’m a slight germaphobe), I saw some leg. :sick:

That was enough. On a side note, hitting that 15 sec fast forward is bad idea. That is all.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

god that is so gross

Did I see roaches?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

MaryContrary wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 pm :cantlook: I hit play on the video!! Why why why did I do that? :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Besides the gross bathroom (I’m a slight germaphobe), I saw some leg. :sick:

That was enough. On a side note, hitting that 15 sec fast forward is bad idea. That is all.
I stupidly played a video of Cody Robert Judy singing once. I am still scarred from that and I used to spend endless nights doing musical auditions. I am now very careful not to press play.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Darn you Northland, you are right! :lol: Had to see it. Possibly the worst thing EVER and that's saying a lot! The lyric, the production, the tone deafness... Wow. Not even funny bad.

WARNING!!
Take It Off - A Cody Robert Judy Original
8,721 views•Aug 9, 2012 Cody Robert Judy 387 subscribers
Take It Off - A sexy fun Cody Robert Judy Band Original written, produced, and performed by Cody Robert Judy - Take It Off is perfect for your Honey.
Words For "Take It Off"

TAKE IT OFF
Vs. 1 Baby ever since I met you
There's a magnet that I know you knew
And I just can't break free from you
Now every time I see you
The Pull is getting stronger
When we collide I just get higher
Till I want to scream...
(Chorus)
Vs. 2 The embers are burning
In my desire for you
My heart wants to know
That your love is true
Now every time I think about you
I feel the drop of a flame and tide
That gets hotter and hotter
Till I scream inside..
(Chorus):
Baby won't you take it off
Take it off
Take it off
Baby I want you to take it off
Baby wont you take it off
I want you to.. take it off
Take it off..
The Spork takes a trip down Memory Lane to last April, but shockingly, NOTHING about the bullhorn he promised a week ago, his declaration that the mask mandate was over, his trip to the Governor's Mansion... somebody here may need to give The Spork a call and find out when we're getting our promised updates!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Cardboard in the back window is a nice touch. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Back in the day, fuck-ups were just fuck-ups and you never heard from them unless they were fucking up big time; now with social media, they feel compelled to share all their fuck ups with everyone, and that's just fucked up.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:16 pm Back in the day, fuck-ups were just fuck-ups and you never heard from them unless they were fucking up big time; now with social media, they feel compelled to share all their fuck ups with everyone, and that's just fucked up.
So we get health advice from a putz who can't keep his teeth. We get life coaching from a guy who can't hold a job and has to send the mrs. off to work everyday to keep the wolves from the door. So we get legal advice from a crank who doesn't have a problem uttering threats at publicly recorded meetings or into people's answering machines.
arayder

Post by arayder »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 am
The Spork takes a trip down Memory Lane to last April, but shockingly, NOTHING about the bullhorn he promised a week ago, his declaration that the mask mandate was over, his trip to the Governor's Mansion... somebody here may need to give The Spork a call and find out when we're getting our promised updates!

The last year has been rough on the Bruce.
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

Resume18 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:16 pm Back in the day, fuck-ups were just fuck-ups and you never heard from them unless they were fucking up big time; now with social media, they feel compelled to share all their fuck ups with everyone, and that's just fucked up.
"Fuckup" truly is the most eloquent way to describe Chris Bruce. Throughout his whole life, every time he's had to make a decision, it's been wrong, almost without exception. That shouty little manlet couldn't choose a Diet Coke at a convenience store without fucking it up.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:42 am Cardboard in the back window is a nice touch. :smoking:

And NO seatbelt
arayder

Post by arayder »

A guy who doesn't own a toothbrush is lecturing us about private ownership. The only reason he had a car to drive around Frankfort last year was because somebody propped him up. Somebody else's paycheck, somebody's life insurance, momma's house.

Now he is lecturing from the skuzzy bath tub in his filthy apartment. He doesn't even own toilet paper.

Hey guess what, Bruce. . . we own houses with no mortgages, paid for cars, investments and gun safes full of weapons.

We have our teeth.

You ain't got shit, Bruce, and it ain't the Pope's fault.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

arayder wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:29 pm Now he is lecturing from the skuzzy bath tub in his filthy apartment. He doesn't even own toilet paper.
That video was kinda the last-straw for me. It's not the condition of his bathroom. Bruce obviously has some mental issues cause who the hell records video of themselves in the bathtub while trying to lecture? Yeah, the world is going to take his opinions seriously. :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Spork On Fire! How clever to balance out the water (if only he had thought of that).

Spork On Fire.JPG
Spork On Fire.JPG (64.79 KiB) Viewed 3071 times

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

OMGosh, false equivalence argument from the Spork .

Go to YouTube and view what happened in Oklahoma and compare with Jan 6 DC.

Bruce is such a jackass.

arayder

Post by arayder »

For a guy whose favorite phrase is "This isn't hard to figure out." Bruce seems to have a problem distinguishing between civil protest mixed with a little civil unrest and an armed insurrection.

It's worth noting that several Kentuckians have been indicted for their part in the January 6th Capitol riot and not a one was Bruce, who has claimed to be a general in the MAGA army and has voiced a desire to be the first casualty in the fight.

I guess he was in the tub?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Mr no follow through has a very long list of things to not do before getting around to not partipating in the insurrection. You'll just have to wait your turn.

Return to “Other weirdos”