Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Luke »

Foggy puts up a brave front, but he's been texting nervously all day and night ... NOTHING posted from The Spork on Facebook since August 10. Did they prove The Spork right and put The Spork in a Camp?

8-10 Spork.JPG
8-10 Spork.JPG (68.39 KiB) Viewed 6503 times

Back on Aug 6, The Spork posted that Facebook reversed his ban, so what could it be?

8-6 FB.JPG
8-6 FB.JPG (61.45 KiB) Viewed 6503 times

The 699th might need to go liberate Bunny Dog!!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I also noticed Sporky's absence. Checked Vinelink yesterday - not in jail there which surprised me.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

As a resident of facebook Jail, I haven't seen Sporky at our daily beating and Marxist Ideology brainwashing. :mad:
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Covid Live Updates: Alabama Has Run Out of I.C.U. Beds, Officials Say
Updated Aug. 19, 2021, 7:21 a.m. ET
The situation in the state may be a sign of what’s to come for other places with low vaccination rates.

Alabama has no more I.C.U. beds available, the state authorities said.

There wasn’t a single I.C.U. bed available in Alabama on Wednesday, a possible sign of what other states may confront soon amid a deadly surge of new infections in parts of the United States with low vaccination rates.

I.C.U. beds are filling up across Southern states, and Alabama is one of the first to run out. The Alabama Hospital Association said on Wednesday night that there were “negative 29” I.C.U. beds available in the state, meaning there were more than two dozen people being forced to wait in emergency rooms for an open I.C.U. bed.

The situation has grown desperate in Alabama, one of several states reporting a wave of cases driven by the highly contagious Delta variant and low vaccination rates.
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/08/19 ... nt-vaccine

Interesting.

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1 14m
An Alabama doctor watched patients reject the coronavirus vaccine. Now he's refusing to treat them.

Good thing The Spork says it isn't real. :smoking:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
arayder

Post by arayder »

I was in a local supermarket with a small medical clinic a few days ago. I was within ear shot of the clinic.

There was a guy, about 4th in line, at the clinic demanding a covid test. It seems his doctor wouldn't treat him until he got vaccinated or showed a recent test. Since there was a free vaccination site at the pharmacy in the market the fact that he didn't opt for taking the shot and being done with it all indicated something to me.

He stood in line and complained that his time was valuable and that he couldn't be bothered with "this stuff". Every time he complained to the staff person at the front desk of the clinic she patiently told him he had to sign in and that they'ed get to him as soon as they could.

He whined about all the clinics and hospitals he'd gone to yet couldn't get the test.

I finished shopping in a few minutes and wandered by the clinic on the way out to see how this guy was getting along. The line hadn't moved but he was gone. My guess is that he left in a fit of pique. I am also guessing that all the places he had gone to prior to this little bitch fit had also asked him to wait. . .and he went off in a huff.

Thinking of this incident I wonder what Bruce would be like in the local hospital or field tent getting treated to covid?

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 60 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Luke

Post by Luke »

If the guy's time was so valuable, and time is money, there's a COVID test you can buy at the drugstore now.

THE SPORK IS BACK! THE SPORK IS BACK! :blissy:

The Spork Is Back.JPG
The Spork Is Back.JPG (65.12 KiB) Viewed 6355 times

Everybody lined the streets and cheered! (well, three people)
Cathy Galeotti
Me too
· Reply · 2d
Jason Bonnet
Oops, they lied and now they don't gaf fact checkers. Solely to help them in litigation is why they retracted their censorship.
· Reply · 1d
Holly Dyche
Fk. They are busy on your ass

So, after so many days... with no updates about the most important thing -- BUNNY DOG -- or about his wife, or living on the street, or what happened in his life, The Spork is so caring, so thoughtful of others, not himself, that he drops a Spork of Wisdom:

Spork Wisdom.JPG
Spork Wisdom.JPG (52.81 KiB) Viewed 6355 times
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I hope this dumb phuc gets covid
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:12 pm I hope this dumb phuc gets covid
While he may be against masks and the vax, he likely ends up, not by design, being very good with self-distancing.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

you are probably right
Luke

Post by Luke »

No need to panic! While The Spork hasn't posted again since his zombie Spork of Wisdom... When seeing the beginning of this YouTube title, thought of The Spork. But it's NOT him.

Alabama Meth Heads Shoot Each Other After Wife's Sidepiece Found Hiding In The Basement
69,906 views Aug 23, 2021
#BreakfastClub #DonkeyOfTheDay

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky hasn't posted on FB since Aug. 19. Mrs. Sporky has though (she almost never posts on FB). She is riding a plastic dinosaur. Don't know why and don't care.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (41.32 KiB) Viewed 6133 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Scir, did you take that lovely photo of Mrs. Sporky on the dinosaur? It's very nice camera work, compliments, looks like you both had a lot of fun. :P Where's Bunny Dog?

THE SPORK SPEAKS!

Still nothing from The Spork on Facebook BUT you will be SO EXCITED to hear that The Spork posted on his blog! :dance: Just saw it and it was 1:30am but knew Foggy wouldn't want to wait until the morning for the news and would never forgive me for not letting him know right away. He had me read it twice so he could get everything correctly to relay to Wifehorn. Good times!
:smoking:

The only downside of this brilliant article (for those of us in Floriduh) is The Spork was planning to move here! NO Sporks Allowed! All Floriduh Fogbowzers await instructions to head to the Floriduh border! Bunny Dog would be welcome in The Sunshine State, but Sporks must go in the other direction to, say, North Carolina, where there is unlimited square and/or pole dancing.

:kickface:

The Spork's post is from Saturday, August 28, 2021... it was really irresponsible and downright mean of The Spork not to have contacted Scir or any of us to let us know The Spork dropped his pellets.

The True Facts Are In - Final CV Post

NOTE: And lest we forget, most importantly, no mask is required of you, and no vaccine is either available for any of these, or required.

Where can I possibly go from here America? Not far, I'll say that.

Apologies to all. I've been MIA and massively inconvenienced for some time now, due to the absolutely TYRANNICAL nature of both the Biden administration and the Communist in the office of Governor in KY. Those natures forced me to flee to a more...conservative area. I honestly WAS in flight to the great state of Florida, where the wonderful Governor there rules those in Florida with kid gloves and allows the RIGHT leaning majority to engage in what every American SHOULD be allowed to engage in...FREEDOM OF MEDICAL CHOICE. We plan to cover this in phenomenal detail here shortly. Meanwhile, I am stuck currently in the middle of AL...where I never intended.

First, we have other more important things to discuss...like making the WRONG medical choices.

You know, it never truly occurred to me that maybe people were being vaccinated with a placebo as well as the real thing...but it makes good common sense, if you think about it. What better way to convince the world to take it? If half of those you know have gotten it and have no side effects whatsoever, and brag about it and peer pressure you, it's likely that you might eventually break down and go get the damn thing...and it might just then be the REAL thing...and you're a dead man...or woman...in what I am hearing more and more people say could just as well be tomorrow...or as much as 3-5 years from now.

[Here, The Spork posts the insane video of a guy at a school board meeting in Ohio. Full details are below The Spork's post. Once again, The Spork finds the most violently wrong and incendiary clip to agree with.]

I like this video, for 2 reasons. 1. I like it for the same reason I like a lot of videos like this...someone with balls is actually standing up to the monster that is the AMA and speaking out against this evil bullshit. 2. This man validates what I have researched about the jab and what I have heard other people say as well. 3. He's an actual doctor who is moving his lips and saying what I have been trying to tell all of you.

Here are those points again...there IS NO PANDEMIC. If anything, we are ENDemic...what is happening now is VACCINE INDUCED. The variants are coming from those vaccinated. The cases....breakthrough cases they call them (scoffs)...I call them PROOF THE VACCINE ISN'T A VACCINE AND DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT COVID WHATSOEVER...masks do NOTHING. 6 ft. social distancing does NOTHING to STOP spread of infection...especially the ones YOU are using...and what are you gonna do...where the damn things for the rest of your lives? Because then you are truly stupid.

Here's another thought....IMMIGRATION...think it might come in there? Southern border? Afghans in flight? Maybe this is why we are going through ANOTHER WAVE OF CASES??

And that...is only if you believe there ever was a pandemic...or its defining "novel" virus. I believe, with all my heart, that 5G is the cause of it all. I believe I have given the lot of you MORE than enough evidence that it does not exist.

If not, riddle me this. Why are the homeless not wiped out? How about the prisoners? None of these wear masks. Most don't wash for days. A good portion of them are close-quartered. The homeless share everything...drugs, cigs, drinks, food...pipes, needles...and yet, the SAME homeless are still here after almost 2 years, with new homeless every day...and the Sturgis rally was a spreader event and COVID causer....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Another friend of mine recently put up to me (sans evidence) that there are no hospitalizations for those vaccinated suffering from side effects...and my comments on that were obvious and viscous. If you were murdering the majority of the population, or at the very least, were poisoning them to ensure the customer base of big pharma for life; would you allow people to report the hospitalizations from the weapon you were using?? Would you allow those who had survivable side effects who could still speak legibly to survive such a hospitalization? Would you allow the news to tout even a single headline showing or proving this?

If you allow any of these, your weapon...is now useless. Why do you believe the majority of doctors out there aren't saying the same as this guy? Because most of them are selfish, brainwashed, self-interested and scared to death of those obviously in charge of both the pharmaceutical industry, and those same people who issue them their licenses to "practice" on you. Those who grow a pair are instantly de-platformed, demonized, shamed, and drummed out of their practice and their jobs....did you really expect your doctor to tell you what's really going on here? Because if you did, you're as dumb as those voluntarily engaging in this mass human experiment..and you deserve to lose your lives.

Posted by Christopher Bruce at 12:37 PM No comments:
https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysin ... UXpx10KWeE

This is the insane video that The Spork "likes". People who have been vaccinated are going to die in the next six months to three to five years. Very little exists about this "Dr." Sean Brooks. Heavy did an article a few weeks ago: https://heavy.com/news/dr-sean-brooks-p ... hio-video/. Facebook has a ton of comments about the school board meeting.

A man who described himself as “Dr. Sean Brooks, PhD, Oxford,” gave a series of incendiary and false statements about COVID-19 vaccines at an Ohio school board meeting. Video clips of Brooks talking at the meeting have been shared widely on social media and elsewhere on the internet by anti-vaccine advocates.

At one point in the video, which you can watch below, Brooks identified himself as “Dr. Sean Brooks, PhD, Oxford. I have 48 publications including 23 books. I’ve studied health medicine, anatomy and physiology for approximately 21 years.” He told parents and board members that people who take the vaccine will end up dead and sterile. However, those opinions are countered by scientific research and prominent experts, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who say the vaccines are safe and that taking them can help prevent the current COVID-19 spread that is filling up hospital beds throughout the country due to the delta variant.

The headline on the Bitchute video, which was posted on August 18, 2021, says, “Dr Sean Brooks at SW Ohio School Board Meeting: ‘Getting the Vaccine Will Cause your Death.'” It was posted on the page, TruthVideos1984.

Video clip of Ohio school board meeting spreads vaccine falsehoods
By BEATRICE DUPUY
August 24, 2021 GMT
A 4-minute video clip of a man sharing several misleading claims about COVID-19 vaccines during a school board meeting in Ohio is making the rounds online. At the Talawanda School District meeting on Aug. 16, Sean Brooks introduced himself as a doctor who has a Ph.D. According to his website, it is in education rather than science. The video of his comments was shared widely on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok. One clip on TikTok received more than 2 million likes. Brooks did not return a request for comment.

Here are some of his key claims and the facts.

CLAIM: Dr. Robert Malone, who created the messenger RNA vaccine, has said no one should ever take these jabs.
THE FACTS: While Malone has publicly criticized COVID-19 vaccines and claims to have invented the idea of mRNA vaccine technology, he was not involved in the development of COVID-19 vaccines. “I did not develop mRNA COVID vaccines and I never was involved in developing a human mRNA vaccine,” Malone told The Associated Press. Malone further clarified in an email that he never said that the COVID-19 vaccines should not be administered. In fact, multiple scientists contributed to the development of mRNA vaccine technology over many years. The messenger RNA, also known as mRNA, vaccines work by delivering a piece of genetic code from the spike protein of the coronavirus to train the immune system to react. The AP has reported on the two different streams of research -- neither of which involved Malone -- that led to the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines against COVID-19.

CLAIM: People who have been vaccinated are going to die in the next six months to three to five years.
THE FACTS: No evidence can be found to back up this prophecy. Data from millions of people who have been vaccinated shows COVID-19 vaccines do not cause death, but rather prevent it. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave full approval to Pfizer for its messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccine on Monday. The FDA had previously granted Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson emergency use authorization for their COVID-19 vaccines based on safety data that tracked more than 70,000 people through clinical trials. For emergency use authorization approval, trial participants are followed up two months after their last dose.

CLAIM: People who have been vaccinated have decreased their own immune system by 35 percent. That means if they take a booster shot, including a flu shot in the future, they will die.
THE FACTS: COVID-19 vaccines do not decrease immune response. In fact, the vaccines boost the body’s ability to mount an immune reaction against COVID-19, which is why health officials are encouraging those who have already had the virus to get the vaccine. Brooks’ claim about the flu shot is easily refuted with data. Flu shots were available last winter, just as people began receiving COVID-19 shots, and deaths were not reported. Nor has there been any data indicating negative health effects for people who receive a flu shot after a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC has recommended getting the flu shot throughout the ongoing pandemic even after COVID-19 vaccines began being administered.

CLAIM: COVID-19 vaccines will prompt the body into a process known as “antibody dependent enhancement” which will lead to cytokine storms and death.
THE FACTS: Studies have shown COVID-19 vaccines do not cause antibody dependent enhancement. The phenomenon occurs when antibodies wind up helping a virus rather than destroy it. On some rare occasions, antibody dependent enhancement has occurred following certain vaccines, such as the dengue virus vaccine. Dr. Arnold Monto, a University of Michigan disease specialist, previously told the AP the phenomenon of antibody dependent enhancement “hasn’t been seen” with COVID-19 vaccines. Brooks’ claims about cytokine storms, a kind of inflammatory immune reaction, are also false. Cytokine storms are associated with COVID-19 infections but have not been recorded as a reaction to the available vaccines.

CLAIM: The vaccine will sterilize children permanently, and 80 percent of women who have been jabbed have lost their children in the first trimester.
THE FACTS: Medical professionals agree that COVID-19 vaccines do not affect fertility, do not cause sterilization and are safe for pregnant people. A Pfizer study found that just as many women who were given the vaccine became pregnant as those who received placebo shots. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is encouraging pregnant women to receive the vaccine, particularly since pregnant women are at elevated risk for severe disease if they contract coronavirus. Additionally, Brooks’ comment that 80 percent of women miscarried is not backed up by any evidence and is contradicted by data. A CDC analysis found that 2,500 women who recieved a dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine before 20 weeks of pregnancy showed no increased risk of miscarriage.

CLAIM: People who are vaccinated are not allowed to donate blood and blood plasma.
THE FACTS: Blood centers are accepting blood from people who have received the COVID-19 vaccines and are encouraging vaccinated individuals to give blood. The American Red Cross has said that as long as individuals are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation, they can donate blood after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. The American Association of Blood Banks has also said that the U.S.Food and Drug Administration’s blood donation eligibility criteria allow people who have received vaccines authorized in the U.S. to give blood.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-359943521211
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ah, I see. Talawanda is outside Cincinnati, and a bit north of there is the town of Oxford, Ohio, home to Miami University. The school from Ohio that people think is in Florida, and England. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, while the national media hears "Oxford University, the oldest English Language School in the world", the people who were in the meeting undoubtedly heard is, as it is, Oxford, up route 27 from Fairfield. To be honest there were people in the meeting who have never heard of Oxford, England and if someone told them they'd think it was named after Oxford, Ohio. I know for a fact people around here think Miami University in Florida is either named after or associated with Miami of Ohio.

Hell, in the half of the audience who applauded, there might be people who have never heard of England, or think it up by Boston or something. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Around these parts, Oxford College closed in 1925. :blackeye:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Post by arayder »

Poots have been in denial of reality for a very long time. At one time their speciality was denying the certainty of law while making up a whole set of laws, rules and procedures they pretended would win the day in court or during interactions with the cops.

They got good at saying things that just weren't true with the sort of certainty that wins over the very gullible.

This self-delusional denial of reality has found a home in the anti-mask/anti-vax/stop the steal subculture.

That's why a guy like Sean Brooks can stand up at a school board meeting, talk sh*t and get applauded by the peanut gallery. At one point this I-can't-remember-what-i-just-said nitwit says the vaccine is designed kill us all in 6 months to 3 or 5 years. He explains away those of us who have lived for nearly a year now after getting the vaccine by saying we got placebos. Then he says the vaccine will make women infertile, not explaining why the government would bother make infertile women who likely won't live through a pregnancy. Then forgetting that he just said the vaccine would kill women and make them infertile, he says children born to vaccinated women can't be breast fed.

You can't make this stupid up.

----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 78 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sporky wrote:Where can I possibly go from here America? Not far, I'll say that.
Well, I'll agree with him about that.
Luke

Post by Luke »

That was a great point, arayder, Sean Brooks is totally a I-can't-remember-what-i-just-said nitwit. Can see Sean and The Spork at a charming cafe chatting the day away (while Mrs. Sporky is hard at work with maybe a ride on a plastic dinosaur as reward).

Gregg, has Sean Brooks been to the Well Armed Bunker Complex? Lt. Root Beer could talk some sense into him. Come to think of it, Doug Frank should be there too also, she could set these jerks straight. Unless they bring donuts -- then all bets may be off.

And true Saint, tho all the Floridian Fogbowzers are hoping The Sporks (sans Bunny Dog who is welcome) will be movin on up to North Cackalacky*.

Foggy, have you spoken with The Spork yet? Tried to get a reach number from the Sheriff's Office for you. Realist has been checking all the Denny's last we discussed it. :towel:

Here's some deep undercover footage got at Denny's yesterday (looks like The Spork is in the red):

* History here: https://www.wfdd.org/story/carolina-cur ... h-carolina
Luke

Post by Luke »

By the way, Spork:
COVID-19 surging in metro Phoenix homeless population amid severe medical staffing shortage
Jessica Boehm Arizona Republic

Just as homeless service providers thought the COVID-19 pandemic was winding down in metro Phoenix, cases began skyrocketing again.

Now, the hotel used for isolation and COVID-19 treatment for people experiencing homelessness is near max capacity and the medical organization treating patients isunderstaffed.

COVID-19 can be particularly dangerous for people experiencing homelessness because they often have preexisting medical conditions or substance abuse disorders.

Circle the City spokesperson Marty Hames said her organization, the health care provider for people experiencing homelessness, is serving the surge of patients but has a critical need for more medical staff.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... 682355001/
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

maybe kharma has hit up with him....

long time to be absent.

He needs us to get his jollies off

he can't quit us
arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:11 am Poots have been in denial of reality for a very long time. At one time their speciality was denying the certainty of law while making up a whole set of laws, rules and procedures they pretended would win the day in court or during interactions with the cops. . .

That's why a guy like Sean Brooks can stand up at a school board meeting, talk sh*t and get applauded by the peanut gallery. At one point this I-can't-remember-what-i-just-said nitwit says the vaccine is designed kill us all in 6 months to 3 or 5 years. He explains away those of us who have lived for nearly a year now after getting the vaccine by saying we got placebos. Then he says the vaccine will make women infertile, not explaining why the government would bother make infertile women who likely won't live through a pregnancy. Then forgetting that he just said the vaccine would kill women and make them infertile, he says children born to vaccinated women can't be breast fed. . .
orlylicious That was a great point, arayder, Sean Brooks is totally a I-can't-remember-what-i-just-said nitwit. Can see Sean and The Spork at a charming cafe chatting the day away (while Mrs. Sporky is hard at work with maybe a ride on a plastic dinosaur as reward).
Thanks for the kind words, orlylicious.

I recently realized that poots, CTs, 911 truthers, anti-vaxxers, stop the stealers and many other subcultures share the trait of almost never examining the crackpot theories of its members. As the various subcultures meld together on social media, continuing that practice, makes the level of crazy grow exponentially.

The net effect on their discourse is that it's become cross pollinated crazy. I visited the Facebook page of a well know poot a couple of days ago and saw a conversation drift from "we can't trust the government" to "the jab is poison" to "George Bush stole all America's gold and had it put under the World Trade Center before it fell". Nobody dared called BS.

The sad part is that the crazy is bleeding over to general society.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 86 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

There is a very tiny nugget of truth behind the gold under the World Trade Center. It wasn't the US's gold which is in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Fort Knox (with a very small amount at the Mint at West Point) but there was a vault under WTC7 that had a substantial amount of gold, which was recovered when they dug it out.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:31 pm There is a very tiny nugget of truth behind the gold under the World Trade Center. It wasn't the US's gold which is in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Fort Knox (with a very small amount at the Mint at West Point) but there was a vault under WTC7 that had a substantial amount of gold, which was recovered when they dug it out.
Ah, yes.

One trick poots like is asking questions (most of which have been answered) in the belief that questions asked create doubt and make the questioner seem woke and intelligent.

Applying the ploy in this thread would be to ask what happened to the gold after it was dug out of WTC7. Upon being told the poot would ask more questions inferring that there is some untold truth being withheld. When the thread of the conversation gets tangled all the poot need to do call for clarity and implore the other guy to "do his own research".

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 87 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, "Do your own research" It took me less than 1 minute to find the answers to exactly whose gold it was and how it was recovered.
According to the New York Mercantile Exchange, Scotia Mocatta -- the bullion and metals division of Bank of Nova Scotia -- was storing 379,036 ounces of gold and 29,942,619 ounces of silver in vaults under 4 World Trade Center. It is owned by people or companies who bought the metals as investments.

That's 11.8 tons of gold and 935.7 tons of silver.
https://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/22/r ... index.html

And getting it out...

https://nymag.com/news/9-11/10th-anniversary/gold/

Luke

Post by Luke »

The Spork is BACK! :dance: He doesn't specify if it's Facebook or real life jail. Maybe Foggy can call and ask him.

Spork Returns.JPG
Spork Returns.JPG (34.91 KiB) Viewed 5493 times

And immediately posts COVID misinformation. Will The Spork last three days? :popcorn:

Spork Returns 2.JPG
Spork Returns 2.JPG (58.21 KiB) Viewed 5493 times
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Oh, screw you, Sporky, you sanctimonious prick. Most of the world's population WANTS to be vaccinated, but can't because they're too young, or because they live in a poor country where it's not available.

Return to “Other weirdos”