Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Gregg

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Gregg »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:20 am
Foggy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:57 am
orlylicious wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:12 pm ... a dozen donuts and a bag of Pup-peroni. No?
Don't Mama June our Root Beer. :fingerwag:
They would be feeding Root Beer sketti then! ;)
Never...

I mean never...

Give spaghetti to a wiener dog.

That is on my "list" of things "I know because I learned them", but should have been on the "I know because I know better".
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

In the 13.6 billion years since astronomers estimate the Big Bang created the Universe, across hundreds of billions of galaxies, across our entire solar system, in the 5 billion years since the Earth was first formed, and during my entire life on the planet Earth ...

At no previous time in any location anywhere has anyone written the sentence

"Don't Mama June our Root Beer"

... until I wrote it.
:cheer1: :thankyou: :cheer1:

:cheer2: :fiesta: :cheer2:

:guntootin: :guntootin:

:rolleye:
Never been done before. My mom would have been SO PROUD OF ME. :crazy:

This is the expert stuff, don't try that at home, kids! :fingerwag:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

hahaha
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"Don't Mama June our Root Beer"

It's Root Beer in the titular Mama June's red solo cup, but that would be "Don't Root Beer in our Mama June" so you are correct, Sir! :P

MJ RB.jpg
MJ RB.jpg (38.28 KiB) Viewed 1924 times

Guessing Scir & so many Fogbowzers have been checking The Spork's FB page every hour, this is the end of 30 days since his last post. Nothing on Mrs. Spork's page either. So much has happened to The Spork, he must have so many stories to tell. Still wanna hear about Cell 007. "Spork. The Spork."

On the other hand, he did have a case number... maybe he turned that fine into a big prison sentence. :smoking:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He pawned whatever device he used for internet access.

Allegedly. :whistle:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:14 pm "Don't Mama June our Root Beer"

It's Root Beer in the titular Mama June's red solo cup, but that would be "Don't Root Beer in our Mama June" so you are correct, Sir! :P

Guessing Scir & so many Fogbowzers have been checking The Spork's FB page every hour, this is the end of 30 days since his last post. Nothing on Mrs. Spork's page either. So much has happened to The Spork, he must have so many stories to tell. Still wanna hear about Cell 007. "Spork. The Spork."

On the other hand, he did have a case number... maybe he turned that fine into a big prison sentence. :smoking:
Ha ha - I did check his page today - nada. Also checked Vinelink Alabama - again nada. No idea where Sporky is and don't care much.
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 pm He pawned whatever device he used for internet access.

Knowing this homegrown shit heel, the most likely answer was that he was using his phone to record police or random women, and when the police had it with him, they arrested him and the phone is now in an evidence room until it's wiped and auctioned (or simply melted down.)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

thearmbarkid wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:26 am
Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 pm He pawned whatever device he used for internet access.

Knowing this homegrown shit heel, the most likely answer was that he was using his phone to record police or random women, and when the police had it with him, they arrested him and the phone is now in an evidence room until it's wiped and auctioned (or simply melted down.)
Ya, a generic I-phone 2 with a cracked screen is gonna be the feature of the next sheriff's auction.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky is back from FB jail. Doesn't mention his stint in real jail.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (28.31 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you Scir!

What an exciting day! The Spork is back on Facebook. Looks like many got the hammer for their vile comment about the Vice President. Good.

Spork pals.JPG
Spork pals.JPG (69.88 KiB) Viewed 1758 times

Any bets on how many days until he's shut down again? :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:25 am Thank you Scir!

What an exciting day! The Spork is back on Facebook. Looks like many got the hammer for their vile comment about the Vice President. Good.

Spork pals.JPG

Any bets on how many days until he's shut down again? :lol:
Are rwnjs born without a sense of irony do you think? Seems like nobody post nearly as much as these idiots and nobody complains about how "censored" they are and threatens to leave as much either....
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke

Post by Luke »

BREAKING SPORK NEWS!

The Spork posted a 17 minute Facebook video... haven't had time to hear* what surely is a fascinating story but didn't want a moment to pass without sharing it. To top it off, The Spork posts the video in a fabulous kaleidoscope with 9 Sporks! Sounds like he's living on the street. As Foggy says, "All will be revealed". What a fabulous Friday gift from The Spork!

Christopher Thelivingman was live.
Stranded in AL

* OK, starting to listen... The Spork hates to do it, but The Spork is asking for help. The last 30 days have been "ridiculous and madness" and he's been stranded.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky has a story. Says he crashed their car in Huntsville. Sporky and his bunny dog been living on the streets cuz the shelters don't allow dogs. Mrs. Sporky staying in a homeless shelter. When he panhandled the cop was just gonna ticket him but Sporky mouthed off to the cop and refused to ID himself so he got thrown in jail. In jail he refused to put on a mask so was put in isolation. He wiped his ass with his t shirt and threw it at a guard. He mouthed off to the guard so often he ended up getting tased and maced. He pled guilty and was sentenced to time served. Says the VA hooked him up with some charity and they arranged for a place for them to live but it won't be available for a week. Please send him money.

ETA - ninjad by OL - I deleted the video.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Why didn't he just ask Gomez and Morticia to bail him out?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:39 am Christopher Thelivingman was live.
Stranded in AL

Surely I can't be the only one to look at that montage of multiple Sporky's and see this:
Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg
Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg (16.43 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:41 am Sporky has a story. Says he crashed their car in Huntsville. Sporky and his bunny dog been living on the streets cuz the shelters don't allow dogs. Mrs. Sporky staying in a homeless shelter. When he panhandled the cop was just gonna ticket him but Sporky mouthed off to the cop and refused to ID himself so he got thrown in jail. In jail he refused to put on a mask so was put in isolation. He wiped his ass with his t shirt and threw it at a guard. He mouthed off to the guard so often he ended up getting tased and maced. He pled guilty and was sentenced to time served. Says the VA hooked him up with some charity and they arranged for a place for them to live but it won't be available for a week. Please send him money.

ETA - ninjad by OL - I deleted the video.
He's a real freedom fighter he is. There used to be a word for folks like him . . . bum, I think it was.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke

Post by Luke »

Outstanding summary, Scir, thank you!

Just what JPC was saying about Alabama's social services... The Sporks picked the wrong state. Who here at The Fogbow misled them? No way the titular Mama June suggested it, she and Geno hated Alabama. Maybe The Spork spoke with Jeff Sessions? Other than showing his wife the ocean, it's still not clear why The Sporks wanted to move to Alabama.

It sounds like the "raccoon" running the jail had seen Foggy's video... he tased The Spork and sprayed mace in his face and "privates". Sounds very close to putting The Spork's head in his neck. Maybe Alabama Correctional Officers are here on the Fogbow?

The Spork was whining about his accommodations, saying they put them in a $150 room (for two days). Why, The Spork wonders, didn't they put them in a $50 room for three days? In addition to The Spork's plan for a big lawsuit over a bad arrest (asking for money is a First Amendment right, and along with the Right to Travel is the Right to Stop :lol: ) he's shocked, shocked at how the homeless are treated.

Sounds awful for Bunny Dog. Gregg, maybe an emergency request can be made to the 699th to rescue Bunny Dog? The Spork can stay in the street or ditch, but Bunny Dog deserves some donuts.

And with no money or home, The Spork smoked 2-3 cigarettes during his 17 minutes. Great use of your tiny funds, Spork. Foggy, who's been texting nonstop worried to death about The Spork, just asked what the best way to send him money is. Not sure if it can be done through Facebook, does anybody know? Or does Foggy need to head down to Western Union to wire The Spork funds? Or how about Denny's gift cards?* Foggy, don't think you should send him more than $10,000, his track record on careful spending is, at best, an A-.

* You'll need to buy 100 gift cards to get to $10,000, looks like $100 is the max. https://www.dennys.com/gift-cards/ Surely everybody will want to chip in.

Dennys.JPG
Dennys.JPG (109.32 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I thought I caught him saying something about the Vet Center helping him out. Now, I'd be real pissed if he is referring to a veterans center. Maybe he was referring to a veterinary place for dog food.

I have a real big place in my heart for people who have experienced life events that resulted in homelessness. I feel deeply for people with mental health issues and addiction. I dont think any of these things apply to Spork. Hes just a fucking asshole.

What happened to just load up the car and leave where he was? He had a car, he had an apartment that was decent, there was work if one could keep ones pie hole shut and follow rules. I dont feel sorry for either of them. It's a shame about the dog.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:like:

Couldn't agree with you more, P-Girl. No way this was Mrs. Spork's or Bunny Dog's choice. The Spork put them both in danger. Bunny Dog should be taken away and Mrs. Spork should get the hell out of there. Imagine how she's having to listen to his stories over and over... better she's in her own shelter.

It's been five hours and no comments or offers. One sad face like.

Fun fact: Plastic sporks are common in prisons in the United States because they are difficult to form into shiv-type weapons to attack other inmates.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I no longer have any sympathy for Mrs. Spork. Not one teardrop.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Well it certainly seems like Alabama is a good fit for the Sporkster. An excellent fit.

A 60 year old white guy with a lot of missing teef, a smoking habit, no money and no qualifications for becoming employed, a wrecked car he can't afford to get fixed, a lengthy (and growing) criminal record, vastly undereducated, no hair, no brains, no future, no charisma, no justice, no peace, no woman no cry, can't even provide for a sad little goggie.

I mean, what other state in this great land of ours would be a more appropriate choice?

Nowhere, that's who. I'm simply thrilled that he finally found his dream. :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

One word....

Mississippi

:oops:

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Nope, because Sugar Magnolia lives there, so it can't be that bad. I don't pick on Mississippi. For one thing, it's closer to Nawlins.

I think in any comprehensive survey of the two as far as lowest quality of life in a state, Alabama would edge out Mississippi. But I admit I'm biased, on account of Sugar M. :lovestruck:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Reply to a post upthread with more comment. Sporky definitely said he was working with a veteran organization (not veterinarian). I if I understood correctly he went to the VA and got a referral to an organization that provides temporary housing assistance to homeless vets (not sure if it is a 3rd party or a VA program). He might have problems though cuz his wallet got stolen and he has no ID - we shall see. Mrs. Sporky also got her purse stolen a day before Sporky got his wallet stolen. He says some other homeless person pointed them to the thief and they were able to retrieve Mrs. Sporky's purse.

Also too, Sporky claims that when he refused to ID himself and was taken to the jail the officer that arrested him took a pic of his ugly mug and ran it through some facial recognition SW that found a former Alabama driver's license photo that Sporky had 22 years ago. This is Sporky's tale, not mine. I am skeptical.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

We had a member on the 1.0 board that knew Liz and could have probably verified some info. I suppose it's possible he lived in Alabama but it would have to have been a brief period between 1996 and 2004. That is the period where he does not have any case entries on the Iowa court site.

I don't know how long he and the current Mrs. Sporky has been together. He was arrested for contempt back around 2007 for failure to pay child support to an earlier Mrs. Sporky. Yeah, and this is the guy who spent time talking about how his (not his but Liz's and another man's child) was stolen.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”