Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
p0rtia

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by p0rtia »

Reading facial expressions is pretty much unreliable, but I enjoy it.

That's not a smile, either real or faked, IMO.

That's a smirk. You can see the right side of his lips (stage left) curled up in what is considered the classic, "I've fooled you" look. Interpreted here as "I'm so much smarter than you have hoodwinked you fools again."
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:20 am
scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:39 pm Thanks OL - I looked at Sporky's big mug shot too. He is smirking.
Yeah.. he does that with mugshots. At least time he coordinated his hair color with the prison outfit.
I suspect Sporks smirks so as not to smile and show off his awful teeth.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:41 am
Ol' Wifehorn isn't gonna allow me to travel, but she says I can march around the house with a big sign that says "FREE THE SPORK" and start camping out in the front yard for the rest of my life, until HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR our Utah State Legislators and Governor save us, indeed all America and humanity from the collapse of the Dollar and THE GLOBAL RESET by sponsoring and passing an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION and ...

... no, wait. :talktothehand:

Sorry, had a little senior moment there for a minnit. :crazy:
Bravo. Bravo. :clap:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
arayder

Post by arayder »

This is interesting. When Bruce came to Frankfort a little over a year ago he had a dispute in with the folks who ran the campground he and his wife were using.

In the process he protested on the road out front of the campground. I can't remember whether Bruce called state police or whether the campground owners did. But when the state police did show Bruce had a decent, courteous conversation with them.

I was surprised at the time. Bruce acted like he actually had some sense.

So how is it a year later he gets busted by the cops for panhandling?

I am guessing, considering Bruce's recent state of mind, he was as particularly obnoxious as he begged for money and the same when the cops showed up. I'm assuming there was no "It won't happen again, officer" statement from thelivingman.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Your statement was heartwarming Foggy, teared up thinking of you marching around the house with a big sign that says "FREE THE SPORK". :(

Just checked:

4th of July SPORK WATCH: Status: In Jail

The Spork hit the big time, he made it on RecentlyBooked.com!

Recently Booked.JPG
Recently Booked.JPG (44.42 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
RB.JPG
RB.JPG (78.12 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

But, Madison County Sheriff's Office @mcsosheriffAL · Police Station on Facebook doesn't seem to have The Spork and they post a lot of the criminals. It's not fair.

https://www.facebook.com/mcsosheriffAL/

Think we should post about The Spork's illustrious history, or would they know that already?

Madison 4th.JPG
Madison 4th.JPG (66.87 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

Madison St Crimes.JPG
Madison St Crimes.JPG (111.71 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

This reporter went to Morgan County AL jail, he gave the food a pretty good review. So that's good if The Spork is still there.

AL.com reporter goes to jail for dinner amid sheriff's food money controversy
Updated May 18, 2019; Posted Jun 02, 2017

Jail Food.JPG
Jail Food.JPG (113.46 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2017 ... _dinn.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Mrs. Sporky isn't in jail AFAIK. Maybe Sporky was grifting solo or Mrs. Sporky didn't talk shit to the cops when they told Sporky to move on.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:59 pm I'm not sure why he is even down there unless noticed the article talking about Facebook expanding their data center in Huntsville and decided to go down and protest something, somewhere. The one outside of Columbus, OH would have been closer but he probably never realized one was there. Prior planning is not his strong suit.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/faceboo ... ampus.html
Edit: And scirreeve answers part of my question while I typed this.
To get to Columbus he has to travel through Dachshund Country and he is terrified of Root Beer, who aqside from being a vicious killer is going to be impossible now she can say she scared him all the way to Alabama.

How often are people held for Loitering with no bail? Possibly because "no fixed abode"?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

arayder wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:45 pm This is interesting. When Bruce came to Frankfort a little over a year ago he had a dispute in with the folks who ran the campground he and his wife were using.

In the process he protested on the road out front of the campground. I can't remember whether Bruce called state police or whether the campground owners did. But when the state police did show Bruce had a decent, courteous conversation with them.

I was surprised at the time. Bruce acted like he actually had some sense.

So how is it a year later he gets busted by the cops for panhandling?

I am guessing, considering Bruce's recent state of mind, he was as particularly obnoxious as he begged for money and the same when the cops showed up. I'm assuming there was no "It won't happen again, officer" statement from thelivingman.

Sporky might be the type that sucks up and punches down. If you can do him harm, or have higher status in his eyes, he fastens his lips on your ass. And then rants about how he stuck it to the man online for his fans.

Maybe he was so humiliated at having to beg that he was in a screaming rage at the arrest.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:35 am Reading facial expressions is pretty much unreliable, but I enjoy it.

That's a smirk. You can see the right side of his lips (stage left) curled up in what is considered the classic, "I've fooled you" look. Interpreted here as "I'm so much smarter than you have hoodwinked you fools again."
Yeah, except his body language - especially the clothing on his body, which is doing a lot of the talking - says "I'm in jail again, like a losing loser who loses."

Now, in my admittedly limited experience, most people don't wake up in the morning and decide to get arrested and thrown in the pokey. Unless ol' Sporky violated that general rule, his day represented yet another tragic failure of execution. He woke up and decided on a certain course of action for his day, and instead he had his picture taken in a government facility with a new garment not of his own choosing. That's a FAIL.

So he can pretend to be smarter than everybody all day long in there. His loserness and loserhood and loserosity keep shining through in that photo where his hair matches his jumpsuit.

And he knows it.

Maybe y'all will recall, he actually joined Fogbow 1.0 briefly, but I BANED him for threatening us (that will still get people baned). What did he threaten to do to us, you may ask?

He threatened to put us all in jail. :fingerwag:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Who gets arrested for loitering? I'm sure it must happen, but for what must have been a first offense? The police officer was probably just telling him to knock it off, and Sporky became hostile, because nobody from the government tells Sporky what to do. And that smirk has an "I'm too edgy for the police" feel to it. I can already imagine the future blog post of "yep, they arrested me again!" That's what that smirk is, if you ask me. It's him being oddly self-satisfied that he is so dangerous he has to be detained at all times, when he's really just an obnoxious jackass with a toxic case of Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Or maybe the charge is a way to get the crazy guy off the street?

------------------------

Dope Clock II: It's been 15 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far no details have been released.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Or he realizes the only way he's going to have a regular place to sleep and regular meals in while he's in jail.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awesome post, Foggy, but be careful of jumping to conclusions. The Spork is a shrewd strategist and planner. Consider this: maybe The Spork didn't have another total FAIL. Perhaps this was a brilliant plan by The Spork! Foggy, the giveaway, as you note, is his hair matches his jumpsuit. How do we know The Spork didn't think to himself, "I, The Spork, would like to be arrested and jailed for the 4th of July holiday weekend, so I'll spend hours on the internet finding what color the jumpsuits are, visit multiple beauty supply stores (even wearing a mask for admission) and color it several times to get the shade just right"?
Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:36 pm
To get to Columbus he has to travel through Dachshund Country and he is terrified of Root Beer, who aqside from being a vicious killer is going to be impossible now she can say she scared him all the way to Alabama.
Of course, the big question is Why would The Spork go to all that trouble?

Foggy, respectfully, the evidence seems clear: that look on The Spork's face must be (unwarranted) relief; he mistakenly thinks that in the pokey, he is safe from vicious killer Lt. Root Beer and the 699th.

The Spork can run, but he cannot hide from Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker.

One other slight possibility... maybe we're all living in The Truman Show, where actually *we* are all in jail and The Spork isn't?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:26 pm Mrs. Sporky isn't in jail AFAIK. Maybe Sporky was grifting solo or Mrs. Sporky didn't talk shit to the cops when they told Sporky to move on.
I wonder if Mrs. Spork had dumped him and gone to Huntsville by herself. Spork "chases" her there (by bus?) but only succeeds in getting locked up when he gets there.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I dont get the "no bond" on loitering.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Does make you wonder if they are holding him awaiting bigger charges from the DA. The other possibility is he got a Kap'n Karl Hold. The arrest brought up his outstanding warrant in Iowa. When the Iowa DA gets back from the weekend and responds that they are not paying to bring Bruce back to Iowa, they will probably give him a standard release for the charge.
101010 :towel:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:13 pm Does make you wonder if they are holding him awaiting bigger charges from the DA. The other possibility is he got a Kap'n Karl Hold. The arrest brought up his outstanding warrant in Iowa. When the Iowa DA gets back from the weekend and responds that they are not paying to bring Bruce back to Iowa, they will probably give him a standard release for the charge.
That makes sense. And logically, Iowa wont want him back.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:19 pm That makes sense. And logically, Iowa wont want him back.
The more I think about it, I suspect it is a hold because of a warrant. His charge is level V, a violation. It is not even a misdemeanor. It probably would not have a bond anyway.
101010 :towel:
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:13 pm Does make you wonder if they are holding him awaiting bigger charges from the DA. The other possibility is he got a Kap'n Karl Hold. The arrest brought up his outstanding warrant in Iowa. When the Iowa DA gets back from the weekend and responds that they are not paying to bring Bruce back to Iowa, they will probably give him a standard release for the charge.
Bruce may have been in town long enough to get all hot about something an authority figure is doing. Lord knows it doesn't take much to get him worked up.

So the maybe the cops, perceiving a threat, pick him up for "spitting on the sidewalk" with the idea that they and the DA will sort it all out after the holidays?

Do the cops still do things like that?

------------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 15 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far no details have been released.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Just checked and The Spork is still In Residence. As his message shows, Foggy's been on pins and needles all weekend.

Clicked the + sign and its LOITERING--VAGRANCY.

[-] 13A-11-9(A)(1) LOITERING V $0.00
LOITERING--VAGRANCY

Northland and Arayder make good points. It would be interesting if Mrs. Sporky, Bunny Dog and pal left Bruce in Frankfort and after Root Beer terroized The Spork, he fled to Alabama to try and make up with Mrs. Sporky, Bunny Dog and pal.
Vagrancy is the condition of homelessness without regular employment or income. Vagrants usually live in poverty and support themselves by begging, scavenging, petty theft, temporary work, or welfare.
Didn't the KY State Police pay The Spork a welcome wagon visit? That visit, plus Iowa and SD, must all come up in The Spork's glorious record. Maybe this is the police's way of saying, "Howdy! Welcome to Huntsville, Spork". As everybody at The Fogbow knows, the titular Mama June and her boyfriend Geno were arrested in Macon County, Alabama. Maybe The Spork can get some advice and counsel from the titular Mama June, she's stayed out of the pokey.

Back to watching Chinatown, what a great film, hadn't seen it in forever. We just didn't want to miss any breaking news on The Spork and keep checking the news for any soft sounds of poof poof poof above the jail, a sure sign the 699th is there.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:33 pm So the maybe the cops, perceiving a threat, pick him up for "spitting on the sidewalk" with the idea that they and the DA will sort it all out after the holidays?

Yes, when the perp is wanted or suspected for something big. They wouldn't go to that trouble for a nobody like Sporky. It's much more likely he annoyed or threatened the police officer into arresting him.

Or if it's a case of "we know you did a lot of bad stuff but right now we can only arrest you for this." I would suspect that maybe he was hanging around the governor's office again, but that's in Montgomery.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:20 pm
arayder wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:33 pm So the maybe the cops, perceiving a threat, pick him up for "spitting on the sidewalk" with the idea that they and the DA will sort it all out after the holidays?

Yes, when the perp is wanted or suspected for something big. They wouldn't go to that trouble for a nobody like Sporky. It's much more likely he annoyed or threatened the police officer into arresting him.

Or if it's a case of "we know you did a lot of bad stuff but right now we can only arrest you for this." I would suspect that maybe he was hanging around the governor's office again, but that's in Montgomery.
Pret-trextural stops have always been an interesting law enforcememnt tool. Entrapped a lot of innocent people too. But that the price of pre-text.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:53 am
p0rtia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:35 am Reading facial expressions is pretty much unreliable, but I enjoy it.

Yeah, except his body language - especially the clothing on his body, which is doing a lot of the talking - says "I'm in jail again, like a losing loser who loses."

Now, in my admittedly limited experience, most people don't wake up in the morning and decide to get arrested and thrown in the pokey. Unless ol' Sporky violated that general rule, his day represented yet another tragic failure of execution. He woke up and decided on a certain course of action for his day, and instead he had his picture taken in a government facility with a new garment not of his own choosing. That's a FAIL.

So he can pretend to be smarter than everybody all day long in there. His loserness and loserhood and loserosity keep shining through in that photo where his hair matches his jumpsuit.

And he knows it.

Maybe y'all will recall, he actually joined Fogbow 1.0 briefly, but I BANED him for threatening us (that will still get people baned). What did he threaten to do to us, you may ask?

He threatened to put us all in jail. :fingerwag:
Free clothes! Winning!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:03 pm I dont get the "no bond" on loitering.
It seems almost Kafka-esque doesn't it? No point setting a bond because he hasn't got any money, so he can't even raise a zero bond. Alternatively, he would spend all his money, zero, on paying the bond, so he wouldn't have any money and would only go back to loitering.
Wait 'til we get on to mopery.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm a yuge fan of mopery. :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “Other weirdos”