Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

I wonder if she supported pilots not being licensed, nor aircraft registered, insured or even air worthy.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I heard a lot of Gish Galloping going on in the minute part that I listened to. I hate Gish Galloping.

I understand the concept that there are commercial vehicle definitions, and restrictions or licensing or whatever aimed at commercial vehicles don't apply to non-commercial vehicles. I CANNOT understand the why Sovcit Nutz cannot understand (or refuse to acknowledge) that commercial vehicles are licensed under one set of rules, non-commercial vehicles are licensed under a different set of rules.

And don't fkn tell me that Admiralty Law applies a private automobile or something.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I am still waiting for the sovcits to build their own roads to drive travel on.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:34 am I am still waiting for the sovcits to build their own roads to drive travel on.
Don't give them any ideas. With their respect for the rights and safety of others, they'll start pouring concrete on the property of random people, and they'll do a crappy job of it, ending up with a road that won't support the weight of whatever they drive on it. Think: Trump's wall except even shoddier quality.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

keith wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:58 am I CANNOT understand the why Sovcit Nutz cannot understand (or refuse to acknowledge) that commercial vehicles are licensed under one set of rules, non-commercial vehicles are licensed under a different set of rules.
They are intellectually dishonest. They can understand, many of them probably do, but it doesn't matter. The narrative is all they care about, and thus will add or remove facts as they fit. They are not interested in being accurate, only in telling their story in a way that makes them feel validated.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I wonder how sovcit road planners would crack the nut of a property owner refusing to allow them a ROW? Just how zig-zaggy would their super-slab be if they applied the respect for personal freedoms they claim to honor?
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

keith wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:58 am I understand the concept that there are commercial vehicle definitions, and restrictions or licensing or whatever aimed at commercial vehicles don't apply to non-commercial vehicles. I CANNOT understand the why Sovcit Nutz cannot understand (or refuse to acknowledge) that commercial vehicles are licensed under one set of rules, non-commercial vehicles are licensed under a different set of rules.
Associate Chief Justice J.D. Rooke wrote: This category of litigant shares one other critical characteristic: they will only honour state, regulatory, contract, family, fiduciary, equitable, and criminal obligations if they feel like it. And typically, they don’t.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 am I wonder how sovcit road planners would crack the nut of a property owner refusing to allow them a ROW? Just how zig-zaggy would their super-slab be if they applied the respect for personal freedoms they claim to honor?
Private roads where everyone contributes out of the goodness of their hearts or charges a toll?
Or more likely, everyone would be able to set a price for their land that the local government would have to pay, and in their fantasy world the government has unlimited funds that do not involve taxing anything, so all the land owners get rich! Which at least part of that is from the era they idealize. In my home area we have a bunch of really zig-zaggy roads because at the time the planners made sure the road touched on all the properties their friends owned so they could sell it at inflated prices.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

neeneko wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03 am
bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 am I wonder how sovcit road planners would crack the nut of a property owner refusing to allow them a ROW? Just how zig-zaggy would their super-slab be if they applied the respect for personal freedoms they claim to honor?
Private roads where everyone contributes out of the goodness of their hearts or charges a toll?
Or more likely, everyone would be able to set a price for their land that the local government would have to pay, and in their fantasy world the government has unlimited funds that do not involve taxing anything, so all the land owners get rich! Which at least part of that is from the era they idealize. In my home area we have a bunch of really zig-zaggy roads because at the time the planners made sure the road touched on all the properties their friends owned so they could sell it at inflated prices.
I’m sure that they can just use the $4 million dollars from their Cestui Que Vie to build their roads and live off the balance since it’s illegal to pay a bill :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

https://societyandnature.org/cqv.pdf For extra derp
BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

The Rise of the Moops are on the offensive. Suing various parties from the judge to the state troopers in federal court. I am sure this will go far.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... te-police/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

BigSkip wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:07 am The Rise of the Moops are on the offensive. Suing various parties from the judge to the state troopers in federal court. I am sure this will go far.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60 ... te-police/
They wish the tax payer pay for their sh*t "Proceed In Forma Pauperis"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

All of the plaintiffs filed a motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis*. I think this will be fun to follow and will start a new thread.

*https://legaldictionary.thefreedictiona ... a+Pauperis

In Forma Pauperis

[Latin, In the character or manner of a pauper.] A phrase that indicates the permission given by a court to an indigent to initiate a legal action without having to pay for court fees or costs due to his or her lack of financial resources.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:13 am All of the plaintiffs filed a motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis*. I think this will be fun to follow and will start a new thread.

*https://legaldictionary.thefreedictiona ... a+Pauperis

In Forma Pauperis

[Latin, In the character or manner of a pauper.] A phrase that indicates the permission given by a court to an indigent to initiate a legal action without having to pay for court fees or costs due to his or her lack of financial resources.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
I must object: The only source for all law (excepting the original Magna Carta, the UCC and whatever I pull out of my rear end), is Black's Law Dictionary, 9th Edition IIRC.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

We don't want no fancy latin stuff messin up our Sui Juris Common Law stuff.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

woodworker:
I must object: The only source for all law (excepting the original Magna Carta, the UCC and whatever I pull out of my rear end), is Black's Law Dictionary, 9th Edition IIRC.
:oopsy: :oopsy: First year law school's most needed and used law book! How could I forget?????!!!!!!!! :crying:

It's a good thing I retired.

https://thelawdictionary.org/in-forma-pauperis/
What is IN FORMA PAUPERIS?
In the character or manner of a pauper. Describes permission given to a poor person to sue without liability for costs.
I applaud Gregg's irony about no Latin phrases in our sui juris sovcit common law! :rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:43 am :snippity:
I applaud Gregg's irony about no Latin phrases in our sui juris sovcit common law! :rotflmao:
Pffffftttt...everyone knows that latin is the language of the Papacy and therefore the Holy See, whose law controls all the courts of the corporate US government...

[Sorry, I just read some more of Ed Brown's warraggable this morning... :bag: ]
Last edited by Foggy on Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: speling/grammer
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

To quickly paraphrase a point from the other thread so it's not left dangling here: If someone files a frivolous suit against you in federal court and asks for IFP status to do it, that's a huge stroke of luck for you. The IFP application means that the case immediately goes to a judge for screening, and that judge can and often will dismiss that case in a matter of a few days, without you having to lift a finger.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Remember Paul-Kenneth: of the House of Cromar? He is now a "judicial coroner". Filed some stupid shit that is 93 pages long. I only read a couple of pages. H/T @ken_cromar (parody account of course).
http://www.miraclesingodwetrust.com/wp- ... a-USPS.pdf
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (82.45 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Got this letter today. It's short and sweet. Thought you'd enjoy it.
John Darash has sent you a group email from National Liberty Alliance.

Dear NLA Member

As of Aug 8th 19 Government by Consent books by 10 people out of 10,000 members bought a book for their Sheriff!

“If Virtue & Knowledge are dispersed among the People, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great Security.” - Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779

Buy your Sheriff a book at https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... ent-book-0

Buy yourself a book at https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/book-order
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

"Buy yourself a book"

Do those email recipients actually know what a "book" is :?: Can they actually read something that is longer than a flyer page :?:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

For "only" $50.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Billie seims to have moved on from her don't have to pay my mortgage shit. Remember when she was reselling ATW's shit? She is as nutty as they get. If you go to her links do NOT click on them. They are stinky.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (104.8 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So a lady from California thinks she can intervene in a case in Michigan (standing or something) and demand a county on the other side of the country from her do a "forensic audit?"
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Welqome to Camilot.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Pardon my ignorance, but can anyone explain what would a 'forensic audit' as differentiated from a recount (total / hand) in the eyes of a sentient human being as opposed to one of these wackadoodles, consist of?

Return to “Other weirdos”