Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:17 pm Also was the "I am not the name" the entire affidavit or was there more? If so, linky please.
Various state court dockets only give you the date, category, and maybe a brief note on what was filed but do not have any document available online. The online docket, from Tyler Technologies, does that. I have seen the same used in some Nevada courts.

Wisconsin, while a different software product, also only gives a brief note.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Jesus told him he doesn't need a driver's license. Well, isn't that special. He also may be armed, which of course, Jesus probably told him to do.

Vermilion police search for armed man who slipped away following chase
https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/05/10/ ... ing-chase/
James Thompson told police he was a sovereign citizen and that Jesus Christ told him that he did not need a drivers license before he sped off with police in pursuit.

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - Vermilion police are searching for James Thompson, 39, after he led police on a chase that reached speeds of close to 80 miles an hour before he lost control and crashed into a ditch.

Thompson then jumped out of his truck and ran and managed to elude police and Erie County K-9 during a foot chase through the Vermilion Country Club golf course.

Police had been looking for the suspect in regards to a custody case and it was Thompson they found when they responded to a call for a suspicious vehicle in the city.

When officers asked Thompson for a driver’s license, he responded that he did not need a license because he was a sovereign citizen.

When pressed, Thompson also claimed he was a sovereign soul and Jesus Christ told him that he did not need a driver’s license.
Police seek man who fled Vermilion police traffic stop
https://chroniclet.com/news/261188/poli ... ffic-stop/
Lorain and Erie county police are searching for a Vermilion man wanted for allegedly leading police on a chase that started in Lorain County and ended in Erie County.

James Earl Thompson, 39, with a last known address on Liberty Avenue, was still on the loose as of 2:15 p.m. Monday and police were "actively tracking his current whereabouts," Vermilion police Chief Christopher Hartung said.

Hartung said officers responded just before 2 p.m. Sunday to the area of Grand Street and Liberty Avenue in Vermilion for a report that a suspicious male was trying to enter a Jeep parked there.

Vermilion police Sgt. Steve Kopniske stopped Thompson's black 2003 GMC Sonoma, with a wooden bed, in the parking lot of the Ritter Public Library at 5680 Liberty Ave.

According to Vermilion police, Thompson told the sergeant that a friend was supposed to leave the Jeep there for Thompson to pick it up. Thompson couldn't provide a driver's license and his license plates were fake, Hartung said.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Police had been looking for the suspect in regards to a custody case and it was Thompson they found when they responded to a call for a suspicious vehicle in the city.
I'll bet he is a real "pater familia".*

*Citing Everett from O, Brother, Where At Thou?.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I live about 1/4 mile from the county line between Cuyahoga (Cleveland) and Lorain counties. I go into Lorain county quite often. I'm probably 20 miles from Vermillion

I was beginning to feel left out, that my neck of the woods didn't have any reports of sovereign citizens. I feel better now.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Van took down a shit load of his content cuz of copyright strikes. Is a shame because I love his channel. He has cute doggies though.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent looks GREAT. He is 48. Whatever.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (53.19 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 pm Van took down a shit load of his content cuz of copyright strikes. Is a shame because I love his channel. He has cute doggies though.
A shame, he has good content, looks like he'll migrate again...

Hell he even mirrored a few of my channel's vids...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:47 pm
scirreeve wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 pm Van took down a shit load of his content cuz of copyright strikes. Is a shame because I love his channel. He has cute doggies though.
A shame, he has good content, looks like he'll migrate again...

Hell he even mirrored a few of my channel's vids...
I think some of your vids are still there. The ones he reposted from me about Kenny getting kicked out of court seim to be gone.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Remember nutter :Paul-Kenneth: Cromar and his nutty wife Barb (aka Ken and Barbie)? Their house was taken away by the IRS cuz tax liens. cRyan and Brand Nu went there to protest. Ammo also supports this nutter. Anyway he has been filing a lot of crazy shit in court of course complete with red thumbprints, weird stamps, and diagonal dates. Whatever.
http://www.miraclesingodwetrust.com/wp- ... 402860.pdf
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (41.17 KiB) Viewed 3680 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I saw on a Shrodinger's Cat video last night that the Sov cits are going berzerk with Copyright Strikes right now in attempts to shut channels down. The first part of this talks about it.

Hic sunt dracones
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

On behalf of all (sane) Canadians, I apologize for this asshat and his wife. :| :kiss:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

p.s. they don’t deserve to have such a beautiful doggie
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:17 pm Remember nutter :Paul-Kenneth: Cromar and his nutty wife Barb (aka Ken and Barbie)? Their house was taken away by the IRS cuz tax liens. cRyan and Brand Nu went there to protest. Ammo also supports this nutter. Anyway he has been filing a lot of crazy shit in court of course complete with red thumbprints, weird stamps, and diagonal dates. Whatever.
http://www.miraclesingodwetrust.com/wp- ... 402860.pdf
Capture.JPG
Since it wasn't too long, I actually read this dreck. It's the usual crunchy goodness, but two highlights jump out.

First is this admonishment of the judges and others in the court:
Clearly, it is a dangerous thing to have well-meaning, but under-educated people swear an Oath to "protect and defend" the Constitution of the US and Utah, when they very likely have never read them, let alone understood them. Through our ordeal we have come in contact with, or been affected by, somewhere near 200 government employed "oath-takers". The only thing that We, the Cromar family, has ever needed is ONE "oath keeper" to recognize that we NEVER had a Hearing, let alone a Trial by Jury to face our deceitful lying IRS accusers, and step in between Us and those dangerous, heartless, and often mindless powers of government which have all but ruined our lives, honor, stolen our home and its contents, endangered Us, destroyed our ability to make a living.

We wish that ALL elected officials and public office oath-takers truly understood their Oath and responsibility. We hope they do much better with keeping their marriage vows of fidelity to their partners for the sake of their families. In the meanwhile, our family SEEKS just ONE honorable Oath-Keeper somewhere who will protect "Barbie and Ken" and our daughter Liberty "Lib", three humble folks of We the People until we can obtain our right to due process of Law and JUSTICE.
Insulting the judiciary is not really a good idea, though in this case, anyone reading this filing is more likely to laugh at the insult than they are likely to be outraged and thus to compromise their impartiality. However, now that we're starting to see that the Oaf Keepers were plotting pretty deeply to do a lot more violence on January 6 than they actually did, it might not be a good idea to make what some could see as a veiled threat by invoking their name.

Also, there are several sections that rely on documents filed in case 1:16-cv-1490 in the Northern District of New York, and according to the language here, that act of filing means that the assertions and legal reasoning in them is true. It should surprise no one here that this case is one from good old John Darash/Vidurek where he tried to sue on behalf of "We the people," the case got tossed because organizations must be represented by a lawyer, and he kept filing irrelevant nonsense for other National Liberty Alliance suckers until the judge told him to stop.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

This chappie appears to have excellent potential.
https://www.newportnewstimes.com/news/u ... 7ee1a.html
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

gshevlin2 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:49 am This chappie appears to have excellent potential.
https://www.newportnewstimes.com/news/u ... 7ee1a.html
For sure - I didn't even know there were any restaurants in Seal Rock - little tiny town if you can even call it a town. I was going to look up his criminal history but sadly the OR court stuff online is down right now. Maybe tomorrow but I bet there is stuff there.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

He does have good follow-through, he has already sent his threaty copyright claim letter to the editor and publisher of the reporting newspaper, as he said he would do in the courtroom.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Another guy that made it to forty and then discovered all the nuts-n--bolts in his head came loose.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

MaryContrary

Post by MaryContrary »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:28 pm
scirreeve wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:35 pm Update on Trent - he was offered a plea deal - plead guilty to the misdemeanor and they would drop the felonies. He doesn't say what he is gonna do. Lots of sovcit nonsense in his video of course. Says he is gonna be rich because they owe him $1.8M per day for his 6 days in jail. I've seen that number before but don't remember where (maybe Karl?). Anyway good luck Trent.
Years ago I attended a common law grand jury meeting hosted by Rodger Dowdell (sp?). Trussell had been arrested and released. RD promised us Trussell would end up a millionaire bc of his unlawful incarceration.

Trussell died in prison.

Trussell died?! What an incredibly sad ending to the stupidity. I still feel bad for his family.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes. About three years into his sentence, he died suddenly of a heart attack.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

special stupid

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Toledo Oregon is a tiny town. Sovcit nutz are everywhere I guess.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's a meth town.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:49 am Toledo Oregon is a tiny town. Sovcit nutz are everywhere I guess.
The original video is a few years old. I remember these folks from the same occurrence among others. It is our old friends Chris and Laura Walker.

In the where are they now world, Christopher is now in prison for Manslaughter II. While he was exercising his rights to travel freely, he travelled freely to pass a car in a no-passing zone and hit another car head-on. The elderly passenger in the other car died. His release is in 2025.

I am holding back on my language for these people. Selfish f****.

https://kpic.com/news/local/police-suv- ... oint-woman
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

How come it is the innocent that get killed and not these assholes?

Return to “Other weirdos”