Zullo's church

mimi

Zullo's church

Post by mimi »

whatcha got?

ducktape

Zullo's church

Post by ducktape »

My understanding (IIRC) is that Zullo's father owned the used car lot/company/whatever that Zullo was working for, so I assumed that was why he came out.

gatsby

Zullo's church

Post by gatsby »

This is a slow-moving thread.

Estiveo

Zullo's church

Post by Estiveo »

This is a slow-moving thread.Sorta like the OJ chase...but with less purpose.
Image Image Image Image Image

GreatGrey

Zullo's church

Post by GreatGrey »

This is a slow-moving thread.Needs more cowbell.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

shady

Zullo's church

Post by shady »

Yeah, sure a used car lot! Not.

ducktape

Zullo's church

Post by ducktape »

Yeah, sure a used car lot! Not.Ok, smart guy. Do your own research and come up with a better answer. And something to back it up.

SueDB

Zullo's church

Post by SueDB »

I can see.... dust, dirt, hints of yellow paint under faded spray can paint jobs, lines of beaten used cars (used in every sense of the word) sitting there aging with a fatal case of lot rot. Makes me think of that older movie "Used Cars" whenever the shyster Zullo's name crops up.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

realist

Zullo's church

Post by realist »

Yeah, sure a used car lot! Not. Yes. It's been public knowledge for quite some time. PHOENIX (CBS5) - When Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that he believed President Barack Obama's birth certificate was a forgery, he went to great lengths to defend his Cold Case Posse investigators. But a CBS 5 investigation shows those investigators have little law enforcement experience for such a high profile and complicated case.Jerome Corsi is the conspiracy theory writer who brought the birth certificate question to Arpaio last year. He has no law enforcement experience, but a track record of writing conspiracy-laden articles and books, at least two of them about Obama.That background did not prevent Arpaio from allowing Corsi to travel to Hawaii to assist in the investigation. Mike Zullo is called the lead investigator for the Cold Case Posse. Last week, he told a room full of reporters that he had five years of experience as a police officer in Demarest, NJ. An online search shows the Demarest Police Department currently employs nine police officers. You can see the website here. Zullo also reportedly worked as a private investigator before moving to the Valley in the early 1990s. [hlyellow]For the past 20 years, Zullo has worked in the car sales business, most recently serving as president and CEO of the company, Autotruth. He did not reveal that information during last week's news conference.[/hlyellow]http://www.kpho.com/story/19094741/cold ... experience Autotruth: Company SummaryAutotruth was founded in 1998, and is located at 8155 E Juan Tabo Rd in Scottsdale. It employs 3 employees and is generating approximately $140,000.00 in annual revenue. Additional information is available by contacting this business at (480) 951-7444.Hours of Operation Peoplehttps://credibility.com/images/user/default_icon_large.png[hlyellow]Mike Zullo[/hlyellow] Owner And that's not the only auto biz involved but it's one. Auto Truth.comwww.autotruth.com, 9 Mar 2006 [cached][hlyellow]With over twenty seven years in the automotive industry Mike Zullo[/hlyellow] brings a wealth of information and experience to the car buying consumer. Mike founded Autotruth seven years ago and has assisted hundreds of people involved in the car buying process. Mike has saved consumers thousands and thousands of dollars while protecting them from the sales tactics, scams and finance deceptions that cost unsuspecting consumers thousands of dollars.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ZekeB

Zullo's church

Post by ZekeB »

$140K is just not a whole lot of revenue for a car lot. New or used. He wasn't moving very many cars unless they were total junk. Fishing cars, as we refer to them as.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

realist

Zullo's church

Post by realist »

$140K is just not a whole lot of revenue for a car lot. New or used. He wasn't moving very many cars unless they were total junk. Fishing cars, as we refer to them as. As I understand it, Autotruth is not a car lot (at least that's not its main business, but I suspect some of the cars sold came from Zullo's lot). It's one of many "services" out there that claims to search for cars a customer wants and makes sure they don't overpay, etc.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

wavey davey

Zullo's church

Post by wavey davey »

$140K is just not a whole lot of revenue for a car lot. New or used. He wasn't moving very many cars unless they were total junk. Fishing cars, as we refer to them as. In Vermont, we used to call them crash cars. They were the ones you would drive in the winter in order to save your better car.

SueDB

Zullo's church

Post by SueDB »

They are just known out here as "beaters" for obvious reasons. So... you pay him money, a fee to make sure other people don't charge you too much money. I AM in the wrong business.140K minus office/phone charges ... not a lot of overhead...

ZekeB

Zullo's church

Post by ZekeB »

But... three employees. You have to split any profits or pay the help outright.

SueDB

Zullo's church

Post by SueDB »

But... three employees. You have to split any profits or pay the help outright. This is Arizona, you don't have to pay anyone anything if you're wh.....

shady

Zullo's church

Post by shady »

I would bet money there was very little money coming in at Autotruth. Just a front.

Sterngard Friegen

Zullo's church

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:link:

shady

Zullo's church

Post by shady »

And, the location of Autotruth is his Daddy's house.

Sterngard Friegen

Zullo's church

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:roll: The address appears to be in a commercial business park. Highly doubtful anyone lives there.

AnitaMaria

Zullo's church

Post by AnitaMaria »

Shady: Your coyness isn't at all charming. If you have something to say, say it.

shady

Zullo's church

Post by shady »

I am saying,that I do not believe the figures he claims to be making in that business. And, I have checked with people who know the car world,and they agree. The probability of making a decent living in a business such as Autotruth is highly,unlikely. I don't buy his BS. I am not surprised that address does not truly add up.

wavey davey

Zullo's church

Post by wavey davey »

I seem to recall that another source of income of Zullo's is day trading.

ZekeB

Zullo's church

Post by ZekeB »

Zullo doesn't strike me as having enough grey matter to successfully engage in day trading.

AnitaMaria

Zullo's church

Post by AnitaMaria »

Thanks for sharing all that detailed info with us, shady. It certainly wouldn't have occurred to any of us to be skeptical of Zullo's claims. :roll:

Family Liberty Patriot

Zullo's church

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

I would bet money there was very little money coming in at Autotruth. Just a front.You don't really know how a front works, do you?If I operate a pizza shop that reports $140 million in income a year, I am going to attract attention as a possible money-laundering front, turning ill-gotten gains into legitimate assets.But if I operate a pizza shop that reports $140 in income a year, I'm just a garden-variety tax cheat (and a very bad one.)If Zullo was operating a front, he wouldn't be reporting absurdly low income for a three-man operation.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”