Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by Luke »

Nice.
A New Week, A New Perspective...
Spam Brandon Straka Hello@brandonstraka.com via creatensend.com
Mon, Mar 29, 7:07 AM (3 days ago)

Find wisdom and purpose in all the hatred people throw at you...

Dear Patriot Family,

Last week activist reporters bullied big tech payment processors into canceling my accounts. So for this reason I am now in the process of creating a new platform for those of you who want to subscribe to monthly recurring donation memberships. Now, a few important things to consider- if you’re already a subscriber to my Patreon or Podia- please just stay put and don’t do anything. Though the payment processors for those platforms have cancelled my accounts, they may still be legally responsible for continuing to process your subscriptions until I transfer everyone to the new system. And if they’re not responsible to do that, that’s not the end of the world either. It shouldn’t take too long to create the new platform and I’ll keep in touch with all of you about it as I do it.

I know this can all be confusing, so to add clarity- this is only for those of you who were subscribed to my monthly recurring platforms of Patreon and Podia (which are funds to help provide support to me personally), this is NOT if you’re a monthly donor to #WalkAway (we’re also switching #WalkAway to a safe donor platform, free from big tech cancel culture).

The extremist activists who caused this will celebrate that they got me cancelled from PayPal, Stripe, and Venmo over one short weekend. Ironically, they believe they are *fighting extremism*, while they are actually the people harming innocent people. Remember that word... innocent? As in “One of the great things about being an American is that ALL people are INNOCENT until proven guilty”.

I don’t care what a person believes politically- even if they are diametrically opposed to me- even if they HATE me for what I believe, I would NEVER wish for somebody to not be able to raise funds for their legal defense or to not have the right to earn a living or have the right to a fair trial. That’s not America. And anybody who supports damaging and cancelling people before they’ve even had an opportunity to defend themselves can not in good faith claim to believe in the values of America. Innocent until proven guilty.

Regardless, these people have once again done me a favor. I was forced to begin searching for alternatives, and quickly discovered several things I didn’t previously know about payment processing platforms. The education I received is actually going to end up being extremely beneficial as I build out the new subscription platform. Very cool!

In the meantime, if you’d like to provide some financial support during this rough time, you can always use the good old fashioned mail (See address for sending payment at bottom of email). I’m pretty sure I haven’t been cancelled from using the US Postal service yet, but I’m sure they will try. But you know what? There’s probably about a million PO Boxes in the world. I can always find a new one.

I hope you’re all set to have a fantastic week. My team and I certainly are. This week we begin the creation of our new #WalkAway platform (this is totally separate from the subscription platform I referenced throughout this email). The new #WA platform will take several months to create, and it’s going to be revolutionary. Can’t wait!! You’re all going to love it.

Have an incredible week Patriots- I’ll be reaching out soon!!

All my love,

If you’d prefer to send a check to support, the address is:

Brandon Straka
1872 Lexington Ave. Ste. 139
NY, NY 10035
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by Luke »

Akbar!
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [01.04.21 14:27]
[ Photo ]
This Saturday: joinclubhouse.com/event/Mw5Kj3gP

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [01.04.21 17:12]
[ Photo ]
Going LIVE with Peter Duke and Tracy L. Connors to talk about life after deplatforming and BitClout. 🔴

https://dlive.tv/TheRealityOS
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

LAST CALL! Shockingly, tickets are still available.

:dance: This is your chance to hang out this weekend at Trump National Doral with Amy Kremer and her daughter Kylie, whom it was recently reported Alex Jones threatened to throw off a stage.

This was the infamous event where Ali Akbar hooked up with Jericho March and competed with the Kremer's event. Brandon Straka pulled out of the Kremer's events, saying that they were grifters trying to keep all the "Stop The Steal" money for themselves. It got pretty ugly but didn't know Alex was going to throw Kylie off the stage. This was also the event Foggy was going to go to, but he couldn't get a full hazmat suit in time.
Alex Jones allegedly threatened to throw Trump rally organizer off a stage
By Curt Devine, Drew Griffin and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 6:01 PM ET, Fri March 12, 2021

(CNN)Police in Washington, DC, are investigating an allegation that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones threatened to push a pro-Trump political organizer off of an event stage in December, according to people familiar with the incident. The allegation was filed with DC police by Kylie Jane Kremer, executive director of the organization Women for America First, a group that helped organize a series of post-election rallies, including one in a park south of the White House that preceded the Capitol riot on January 6. Kremer told police that on December 11 someone "threatened to shove her off the stage at her event" scheduled for the following day, according to a police incident report. That report does not name Jones, but four sources familiar with the incident, three of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the matter, said Jones -- who spreads conspiracy-theory-laden content through the website InfoWars -- made the alleged threat. The fourth source, Scott Johnston, who was driving Kremer that day, told CNN that he witnessed Jones' alleged threat to Kremer and has spoken to police during their investigation.

The allegation highlights the way that some influencers within the "Stop the Steal" movement at times clashed even as they shared a goal of rallying support to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The case of alleged "threats to do bodily harm" remains under active investigation, a spokesperson for Washington's Metropolitan Police Department told CNN. The spokesperson declined to confirm whether Jones was a subject of the investigation or provide further details about the investigation.

Asked about the alleged threat, a spokesperson for Women for America First, Chris Barron, said, "The police report speaks for itself."
An attorney for Jones, Marc Randazza, told CNN that his client denies threatening Kremer. Randazza did not respond to a question asking whether Jones had spoken to law enforcement about the incident. The alleged threat occurred outside the Willard Intercontinental hotel, located about two blocks from the White House, according to the police report. Johnston, who said he had been assisting organizers with Women for America First, told CNN he witnessed Jones confront Kremer on December 11 and that he remembers Jones saying he would push her off a stage. Johnston said he drove Kremer to the hotel and as they were unloading luggage outside the hotel, Jones approached."He kept yelling, 'I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm going to take over,' you know, words along those lines," he said.
Jones spoke on a separate stage on the National Mall at a "Jericho March" event, where he declared, "This is the beginning of the great revival before the anti-Christ comes." Later that afternoon, a crowd gathered near the Supreme Court, where Women for America First had a podium set up. Jones said he had a confrontation with individuals running security near that podium on December 12, according to video posted by Jones' program, which shows a man wearing a security lanyard putting his hand on Jones' arm and saying, "You're not allowed to be here." Jones responded with a number of expletives before saying he and those with him would leave. He then shouted, "1776!"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/12/politics ... index.html

Sit down for this galaxy of stars... Clearly worth $5,000 for the Diamond Package!
Rand Paul, Marj Taylor Greene and Louis Golmert are the BIG NAMES.
Only a few others are listed, looks like the Kremers really turned it out. https://wfaf.org/speakers/

SAVE THE DATES: APRIL 8 – 11, 2021
Join us for the Save America Summit
at Trump National Doral – Miami

Event Details
We are not going to sit back and let the Left define who we are and what we stand for in 2021.

Our nation is at a tipping point. If we want to SAVE AMERICA and our freedom, it’s time to fight back. It’s time to stop looking in our rearview mirror and start looking forward.

The Save America Summit is about stopping the radical agenda being pushed, not only from the White House but in Congress.

The Save America Summit is for MEN & Women and will be focused on the following:

Election Integrity (Priority)
Big Tech & Censorship
Protecting the 1st & 2nd Amendments
Defeating the radical Biden / Harris Agenda
Furthering America First Policies
Join Women for America First at an exclusive and intimate gathering of VIP Guests and Speakers, including Members of Congress, Media Personalities, Movement Leaders, Activists, and many more at a 3-day summit, April 8-11 at Trump National Doral, Miami.

VIP SPEAKERS & GUESTS
Many more speakers to be added in the coming days. Some big names you don’t want to miss!

This is an exclusive weekend and you will want to be part of this special event. There will be some surprises and lots of excitement.

Due to COVID restrictions in Miami-Dade County, there are limited tickets available. Get yours now before they are gone!

We have secured a fantastic hotel rate of $199 per night at Trump National Doral for summit attendees. You will be emailed information for booking your hotel reservation within 24 hours of purchasing your summit ticket.

Summit attendees will also receive Golf and Spa discounts at Trump National Doral.

If you have general questions, please send an email to summit@wfaf.org with “Summit” in the subject line.

If you are interested in sponsorship, please send an email to sponsors@wfaf.org with “Sponsorship” in the subject line.

Location: Trump National Doral, 4400 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33178

Schedule
THURSDAY, April 8th
MORNING / DAY – Charity Golf Tournament on the renowned Blue Monster Course (*separate event & registration)
EVENING – Cocktail Reception with VIP guests and live entertainment

FRIDAY, April 9th
MORNING / DAY – Full day of featured speakers and panel discussions
EVENING – Cocktail Reception and Dinner with live music (Americana – BBQ, Boots & Bluegrass)

SATURDAY, April 10th
DAY – Full day of featured speakers and panel discussions
EVENING – Cocktails & Dinner, followed by Moonlight Putting (Dr. Seuss Low Country Boil – One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish)

SUNDAY, April 11th
MORNING – Prayer and Inspirational service with the conclusion of the program
AFTERNOON – Masters Sunday Brunch and The Masters PAR-TEE (*Diamond Package only)

*Schedule is tentative and subject to change. Women for America First reserves the right to make schedule changes and adjustments.

Limited tickets are available. Get yours before they are gone.

Registration

General Admission
One entry
Access to all speeches, breakout sessions, & general conference areas
Save America Welcome reception
Golf & Spa discounts at Trump National Doral
Swag Bag
$500

Platinum Package
One entry
All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily, Cocktail Receptions)
Save America Welcome Reception
Priority Seating & Access Lines in General Sessions
VIP Recharge & Refresh Lounge
Invitation to Moonlight Putting on Saturday
Featured book signings – autographed book of keynote speaker (One book per ticket. Additional books must be bought)
Gift Card to the Women for America First Popup Shop
Swag Bag
$2,000

Diamond Package
One entry
All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily, Cocktail Receptions)
Save America Welcome Reception
Reserved Priority Seating & Access Lines in general sessions
Reserved Seating at Fri & Sat Dinner
VIP Recharge & Refresh Lounge
Invitations to VIP Receptions (2-3)
Invitation to Moonlight Putting on Saturday evening
Invitation to the Masters Sunday Brunch & Masters PAR-TEE
Featured book signings – autographed book of keynote speaker (One book per ticket. Additional books must be bought)
Gift Card to the Women for America First Popup Shop
Swag Bag
$5,000
https://wfaf.org/summit/

Foggy has called me in tears several times regretting that he didn't ride the big pink Women For America bus on the tour; not sure if he's already driving to the Trump National Doral. If he is, hope he'll stop by for tea on the way, not fair for the Kremer girls & Marj Greene to monopolize all his time! :P
Luke

Post by Luke »

Turns out FOGGY WAS RIGHT! A huge late entry into Amy Kremer's event: Matt Gaetz!
Gaetz to be featured speaker at pro-Trump women's group event
By GARY FINEOUT 04/06/2021 07:09 PM EDT

Rep. Matt Gaetz, mired in an ongoing federal sex trafficking investigation, is headed to former President Donald Trump’s resort in Doral this Friday where he will be a featured speaker at a summit hosted by a conservative pro-Trump women’s group.

Women for America First announced late Tuesday that Gaetz would be a speaker at the three-day “Save America Summit.” This is the same group that helped organize the “March for Trump” rally in Washington that took place just hours before the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol that left five people dead.

The organization praised Gaetz as one of the “few members of Congress” willing to “stand up & fight on behalf of President Trump & his America First agenda.” Women For America First says on its website that “We won’t be pushed around by bullies who tell us who we are ‘supposed’ to like. And we’re not going to keep quiet just because the Washington, D.C. power elites and mainstream media want us to!”

Gaetz on Twitter thanked the group for “the invitation to share my vision for our great nation.”
https://www.politico.com/states/florida ... nt-1371835
Luke

Post by Luke »

Had thought Foggy, Neon and Estiveo were already on the drive down, but understandably, Estiveo mentioned he had to wash the cat. His regrets were copied to all of the organizers on Twitter. But now... they must be on a conference call reconsidering! We're talkin' Gaetz! :P

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I wonder how faux noise covers that. Still ignore him?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Breaking :lol:

Don't believe it so checking with Amy Kremer.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Heard on the Virtual Meetup last night - Gaetz is angry at the liberal media because his girlfriend is grounded for a month. :violin:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Ouch!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Had some Twitter fun with a lunatic named Tim Young, he calls himself a comedian. Last night, he seemed proud of himself when he wrote:

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious 22h
Fascinating. A checkmark guy, Tim Young @TimRunsHisMouth admits: "Thank God I never said that I was a good human being." He seems proud of it & used it as a defense to @JMVennett saying "People who get joy from hurting other people are not good human beings". The Trumper mindset.

Tim Human Being.JPG
Tim Human Being.JPG (57.12 KiB) Viewed 5866 times

Of course, they went berserk. It was amusing.

Once again, they ran up the impressions to over 20,000. But of course the little snowflakes aren't interested. :lol:

20K.JPG
20K.JPG (32.88 KiB) Viewed 5865 times

It went along like this... :P

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:like:
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:39 amFascinating. A checkmark guy, Tim Young @TimRunsHisMouth admits: "Thank God I never said that I was a good human being." He seems proud of it & used it as a defense to @JMVennett saying "People who get joy from hurting other people are not good human beings". The Trumper mindset.
There's definitely a subset of people who attempt to reclaim "deplorable" by ... being deplorable. They wear it like a badge, as if it is proof they are owning libs.
Image ImageImage
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Trump has never been anything but a grifter and a con man.
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 1.30.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 1.30.08 PM.png (445.09 KiB) Viewed 5738 times
https://www.politico.com/cartoons/2021/ ... 90?slide=0
Luke

Post by Luke »

Brandon Straka keeps sending email, it goes right to spam. What a shock, he's going to grift some more and write a book.
I'm Writing My Book...

Brandon Straka Hello@brandonstraka.com via creatensend.com
Fri, Apr 2, 7:09 AM (7 days ago)

I’m about to write about the lowest point of my life...

I don’t mean right now in this email.

I mean in the writing I’m doing for my book. Today I got to the point in my writing where I was put inside the concrete block room with the metal door and was shut inside for 2 days; with no idea if anybody was coming to get me, or when or IF I would be let out. I didn’t even know what my charges were. It was the most petrifying experience of my life. :violin: [Maybe you shouldn't have been part of an INSURRECTION, assh*le.]

It’s hard to go through the experience again to write it all down. But it has to be done. What I went through in that room for two straight days can not stay locked inside of me forever. I need to let it out, and I need for all of you to know, too. I’m so lucky to have so many people who love me, and I love you all back. I need for all of you to know what happened.

I know that people say that writing is therapeutic. I believe that that is true. But unfortunately, this nightmare isn’t over for me yet. It only began the day I was taken away from my home in handcuffs and put in that jail. So, though I am working through the pain of what has occurred, I know it’s not over yet. But it will be in time. I will continue to hold on.

In the past few months there have been days where I just have to keep reminding myself that someday this will be so far behind me that by then I won’t even be able to remember what this feels like. That’s a beautiful thing about not being a kid or a young adult anymore. The wisdom that ONLY time can give you- that all things do pass, the sun comes up again, and somehow the things that once we believed we would never survive... suddenly now we can barely even remember what they were.

I will be me again someday.

But for now, the silence continues. And so does my writing. It can be painful as hell to relive the darkest, hardest moments of your life. But I know that one of my purposes on this Earth is to show others who are struggling that we NEVER GIVE UP. There is no hole so deep that we can’t find our way out.

There is so much beauty ahead for us. Great times. Great laughs. Great work. Great triumphs. And the knowledge that together we made our way through this darkness and found the other side.

Thank you for walking beside me.

All my love,

Maybe folks are forgetting about him, or the charges are worse than he expected, but this email took a turn for the worse:
Let's Stay Focused...

I gotta say I feel I’ve reached a point of fatigue in what now feels like an endless period of separation...

Dear Patriot Family,

Lately I’ve started to feel my mind go kind of numb on certain days. It’s been very jarring to go from being non-stop busy and on-the-go like I was to feeling rendered almost useless sometimes.

Now don’t get me wrong. I know that that’s not true in any permanent kind of sense. But I’m doing as much as I am able to do everyday right now, and it just doesn’t feel like even close to enough. It’s now been months since I’ve been able to do regular live videos, create new content to put out, do regular media interviews (which I was doing many, many times a week), plan and execute new events, travel and meet all of you.

I don’t want to lose any pep. But this road has been long. It’s starting to feel too long and it’s not even over.

But I know I must stay focused. I know that God didn’t bring us this far to abandon us. That is never the case. So, the lesson for today is that we must all stay resilient, mission driven, and focused. Even if that means that for the present so many of our plans must be kept temporarily on hold.

Some days I’m feeling that I have to fight harder than others to stay grounded and to continue knowing that for right now my place is to step back and stay low until things work out. It’s been 71 days since this nightmare began for me. But I know I will be strong and make it to the finish line. The truth will prevail.

Let’s all continue to pray for strength, unity, and firm resolve to pick up where we left off once all of this is behind us.

I think about all of you every single day.

All my love,
71 days? Brandon's a lightweight. Bill Mitchell has been banned from Twitter for 241 days. DL2XIT has been banned for 92 days. Orly hasn't posted on Twitter for 31 days. Staka isn't even banned, he's just been told to shut up by his lawyer because he can't help himself.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Does anyone read his needlessly lengthy drivel?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Kate520 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:54 pm Does anyone read his needlessly lengthy drivel?
I bet Drunk Kap'n Karl does. He's probably inspired by it, too.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol:

DL2XIT Supporters have been trumpeted Clubhouse as the coolest place to be. It's a voice service so they must have tons of phone numbers along with the user data. Well...

Clubhouse data leak: 1.3 million user records leaked online for free

https://cybernews.com/security/clubhous ... ee-online/

CyberNews (https://cybernews.com/security/clubhous ... ee-online/)
Clubhouse data leak: 1.3 million user records leaked online for free | CyberNews
An SQL database containing 1.3 million Clubhouse user records has been leaked for free on a popular hacker forum.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Akbar had lots of grandiose plans about rallies & creating a new MAGA world... but nothing has happened.

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [17.04.21 17:00]
The government is always trying to kill Roger Stone. I rebuke their efforts in the name of Jesus Christ and summon His Angels.
I’m embarrassed by the Republican Party. No fight. No representation of half of America. No nothing.

I’m shackled by the burdens they created for me in January otherwise I would be providing the leadership that’s clearly going missed. In my absence, our movement had been led by people who care more about production than earnest protest.

Guard your families.

— @AliAlexander
Akbar.JPG
Akbar.JPG (58.09 KiB) Viewed 5158 times

His model (some say boyfriend) buddy Daniel posted this on Twitter. Akbar is on Telegram, he whines a bit on there.

Daniel Bostic @debostic
Spoke w/ Ali Alexander. He wants me to relay that he misses all of the patriots he no longer has contact with because Big Tech falsely accused him of something he’s now been vindicated of.

He told me to pass this message along and say, “someday soon”.

He left it at that.
2:30 PM · Apr 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Meanwhile, Brandon Straka is enjoying the cash his marks sent him.
Last Week Made Me Feel So Alive Again!
Spam
Tue, Apr 20, 7:01 AM (4 days ago)

I just got back from LA and Florida- part wellness, part work- and it all FELT GREAT.

Dear Patriot Family,

My apologies for going so many days without an email update for you!

I have to confess, I took some time to change up the routine I’ve been in since my arrest and got swept up in how good it made me feel after months of dealing with so much fallout from this legal situation.

A friend invited me to Los Angeles to attend a two-night comedy event(s) she was putting on for the conservative community. The majority of the comedians were conservatives as well. I decided to make the trip and stayed at a friend’s lovely house in Beverly Hills. It felt SO GOOD to be out of my apartment and to be around laughter and great people who love and care about me. The comedians were INCREDIBLE. So, so funny.

I called up other friends in Los Angeles and ended up filling my days with hikes, lunches, dinners, and walks with like-minded LA folks in our movement. It was terrific for my mind and my spirit.

From there, I flew to Florida where the #WalkAway team got together again for another strategy planning conference. Some of you may recall that we did this in December to plan out our year. The 2021 plans that we created in December were spectacular and we were very excited about them. Then of course, just weeks later, everything got turned upside down for me- and because of that, turned upside down for the team as well. So now, four months later, we’ve reconvened to make a few turns to the steering wheel and redirect the ship in accordance with the waters we’re currently navigating. How was that for a surprise sea metaphor?

It was also really uplifting for me to be with the team and making plans for the future. I hadn’t seen any of them except Libby since I was arrested. My team is like family to me. In fact, the experiences that we’ve been through and the bonds that we’ve formed because of that have actually made these people closer to me than most blood relatives. Who else could understand the struggles we’ve endured and the pains that this type of work brings into our lives- the constant attacks, sabotage, and cruelty people can thrust upon us. But we all love what we do, we love our country, we love our freedom, and we love all of you- and that keeps us strong and resolute to keep charging on!

I wish I could offer more solid updates on my legal situation for you. As of now, not much change. I know you’re all dying to know when this will end and what will happen next. The MOMENT I know these things and am able to share them with you I will. Rest assured. I won’t leave you hanging. But if you follow the news surrounding these cases you’ll know there hasn’t been much progress yet in resolving them. We have to continue to be patient. We’ll all be ok in the end.

As I write this I’m on a plane back to my apartment. My little respite is unfortunately coming to an end, now I have to get back to the normal work/home routine for a while. I’m not too enthused about that right now, but I’m so grateful for the past 11 days that allowed me to feel like my old self again- out and about and being a part of the normal happenings in our movement.

Last night I took a walk with 3 of the guys on my team. We just took a late walk, breathing in the evening air, and talking about the past, present, and the future. I shared with them what a struggle it is for me right now to feel so paralyzed and unable to be as useful as I have been the past few years. Then I said to them, “But by this time next year I may not even remember that I was feeling this way today”. And I think that’s an important thing to remember and to focus on- life is long. This moment is just a moment. It’s temporary. It will sail by (am I going in for ANOTHER sea metaphor??) and it will drift away, and some day it will be all but forgotten. But my tenacious spirit will go on. It ensures. I will be happy and useful and busy and pulling my hair out from work overload once again. And the memories of this rough time will fade away.

We just have to continue to walk through this. Every day we’re one day closer to moving forward.

Thank you, as always, for staying with me on this journey.

I love you all.

All my love,
PS: Send money.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Brandon Straka did a Facebook live tonight. He says nothing has changed re the arrest.
Patriots- Catch me LIVE TONIGHT!

Dear Patriots,

Sending all of you a quick notice that I’ll be going LIVE tonight on the Brandon Straka Facebook Page at 8pm ET with #WalkAway’s Damien Jarrett!!

This will be my first live video appearance in quite some time. I’m excited to spend some quality time with all of you and answer as many questions as I can!!

Please be sure to show up in the live audience TONIGHT 8pm ET

Set a reminder now- and we’ll all catch up tonight!

All my love,

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:13 am
Well, that's unfortunate. I can't fix that, and I checked the Admin Control Panel. We're set to show Facebook media, but I can't disable ad blockers. Hmm. :shrug:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:34 am Well, that's unfortunate. I can't fix that, and I checked the Admin Control Panel. We're set to show Facebook media, but I can't disable ad blockers. Hmm. :shrug:
Oh look, they fixed it in the new version of the software, yay.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Have not seen Akbar directly confirm this, and didn't watch Alex but if Seth says he said it believe him. Many of our favorite clowns:

BREAKING NEWS: Stop the Steal Leader Confirms He Has Been Put on National "No-Fly" List

Until now, we only had rumors that this might happen. That changed earlier today—and it could indicate a new phase in the January 6 investigation being run by the FBI. Three members of the leadership cadre of the Stop the Steal “movement”—Ali Alexander, Nick Fuentes, and Alex Jones.
By Seth Abramson April 27, 2021

Proof previously reported that, in a recent interview, Alex Jones stated as fact that his Stop the Steal co-organizer Ali Alexander had been placed on a national “no-fly” list.

At the time, Alexander demurred—in odd fashion—telling his compatriot Jones that he “didn’t know” if he was on such a list but had simply “decided not to use my plane ticket out [of America].” It was hardly a convincing denial, yet the lack of confirmation of Alexander’s place on such a list was nevertheless frustrating for Americans seeking justice in the wake of the events of January 6—as it suggested that the FBI had yet to take even the most preliminary steps in investigating the insurrection’s coordinators.

It appears things may have changed, however.

Nick Fuentes—a radical Trumpist, a key leader of the Stop the Steal insurrectionist group, and a man described as a “white nationalist streamer” by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)—now says he’s confirmed his placement on a national no-fly list:

Nick.JPG
Nick.JPG (47.84 KiB) Viewed 4398 times

The white supremacist says he will be issuing a statement on this development at 4:30PM ET (on Tuesday, April 27, 2021) and will be conducting an interview with his Stop the Steal co-organizer Alex Jones on Tuesday evening.

For those trying to place Fuentes in the opaque Stop the Steal hierarchy, it should be understood that he is a member of the group’s leadership cadre but immediately below Alexander, Jones, and Trump friend and adviser Roger Stone. There is currently no word on whether Jones or Stone have also been placed on no-fly lists, and (as noted) Alexander is now unwilling to go to an airport. He remains in hiding from the FBI.

While Alexander has been banned from Facebook and Instagram for violating their “Coordinating Harm” policy—and has received similar treatment from nearly every other social media platform, including Twitter, after leading a “Victory or death!” chant while wearing a Proud Boys hat on Insurrection Eve—Twitter has thus far only temporarily suspended Fuentes at various points, though the site has cracked down on accounts tied to the white nationalist America First movement led by the 22 year-old.

{Note: Ali Alexander repeatedly encouraged violence in the lead-up to the insurrection, at one point infamously telling a crowd in Georgia in December 2020, “One of our organizers in one state said, ‘We’re nice patriots, we don’t throw bricks.’ I leaned over and I said, ‘Not yet. Not yet!’” He later added, “We’re going to convince them to not certify the vote on January 6 by marching hundreds of thousands, if not millions of patriots, to sit their butts in Washington and close that city down, right? And if we have to explore options after that…‘yet.’ Yet!”}

The SPLC describes Nick Fuentes this way:

[Fuentes is] a white nationalist streamer who attended the January 6 pro-Trump march as a VIP, arguably encouraged threats on lawmakers’ lives in the run-up to the protest-turned-insurrection, and earned thousands of dollars in the process. [He] rose to prominence after attending the deadly 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, [and] has been encouraging his followers to attend Stop the Steal events since the movement arose in November [2020]. At events throughout the country, he has been joined by large crowds of supporters. But in the run-up to the January 6 siege of [the Capitol], Fuentes took his rhetoric a step further on a January 4 livestream of his show, “America First”, where he raised the specter of killing state lawmakers. “Republicans just screwed us every day for two months straight, and we have no recourse. Why? Because we have no leverage. What are we going to do to them? What can you and I do to a state legislator besides kill them?” Fuentes said during a livestream aired on the youth-targeted site, DLive, a few days prior to the insurrection on the Capitol. “We should not do that. I’m not advising that, but I mean what else can you do, right? Nothing”, he continued.

On January 6, Air Force veteran and radical pro-Trump insurrectionist Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed while trying to gain access to to Rep. James McGovern (D-MA) in the Speaker’s Lobby of the United States Capitol. In video of the shooting (warning: graphic content), approximately a minute before Babbitt is shot an insurrectionist can be heard frantically shouting, “They [House members] are leaving! They’re leaving right now! They’re leaving! They’re leaving!” and pointing at McGovern and other elected officials filing out the far side of the Lobby. Chants of “Break it down! Break it down!”—relating to the Speaker’s Lobby door—begin seconds later, the breaking of the door begins sixty seconds later, and Babbitt is shot and killed 100 seconds later.

In response to his claim that he has been “banned from nearly all social media”, users on Twitter pointed out the irony of Fuentes’ means of communicating his allegation:

Sam.JPG
Sam.JPG (21.78 KiB) Viewed 4398 times

Fuentes was at the Capitol on January 6, and vocally advocated occupying the building until “Donald Trump is inaugurated president.” Members of a cult of Fuentes fanatics known as “Groypers”—a group that is described by MLive as “a young, radicalized movement whose views embrace white nationalism”—were seen inside the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection “wearing merchandise for [Nick] Fuentes’ political commentary show ‘America First’” (see videos and images).
https://bring-back-democracy.quora.com/ ... -had-rumor

Seth Abramson @SethAbramson May 2
(Squared vs) BREAKING NEWS: This is big. A new exposé at PROOF reveals that the ongoing Arizona ballot audit is an extension of the January 6 insurrection, involving the same plotters and goal—toppling Biden's government. I hope you'll subscribe, read and RETWEET.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump's Insurrection Is in Arizona Now
This exposé on the aftermath of the January 6 Capitol attack in Arizona reveals that the newest battleground for Trump's domestic insurgency is the Grand Canyon State. Will it turn violent there, too?
sethabramson.substack.com

May 2
1/ We *know* the insurrectionists who were part of January 6's "plotter" class of prospective federal defendants. We know their movements; we know their agendas; we know where they put money and resources. The same characters have now appeared in Arizona, seeking a "domino" play.
·
May 2
2/ These insurrectionists believe that if *any* irregularity can be manufactured in the current Arizona audit—of any size, scope or plausibility—they have the ear of the former president, and he'll immediately declare that "proof" of a rigged presidential election has been found.
·
May 2
3/ And Trump has already declared that whatever happens with this effort in Arizona, it will be matched by identical efforts in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and possibly elsewhere. But Trump and his team's plan could produce more insurgent violence.
·
May 2
4/ The characters behind 1/6 and its aftermath—the still under-reported "martial law plan" phase of the insurrection, that lasted from 1/7 to 1/20—include the following (a non-exhaustive list):

Black small square Ali Alexander
Black small square Michal Flynn
Black small square Sidney Powell
Black small square Michael Lindell
Black small square Patrick Byrne

5/ What many don't realize, and this PROOF exposé adds to the narrative—among much else—is that for a key player in the DC and AZ insurrections, Ali Alexander, this is war. And with the discovery of a key post-1/6 interview, we now know it's both a "civil war" *and* a "holy war."

6/ We have insurrectionists like Alexander who are threatening violence if they don't get their way in AZ and elsewhere—a problem, as they're not going to get their way.

7/ Too many Americans see the insurrection as sad—the same thing they said pre-1/6. Then the U.S. Capitol was attacked, plots to murder Congress were unfurled, five died, 130 were injured, martial law was discussed in the Oval Office. It's time we take what's happening seriously.

17/ What sort of "protest" do you imagine might descend upon Phoenix, Arizona—involving pro-Trump paramilitaries from across America, led by the infamous Arizona Proud Boys—if Trump declares that an audit has "proven" that fraud stole Arizona's electors from him? We already know:

18/ Sure, there's a *chance* it wouldn't happen, but what *steps* are being taken by the FBI, DOJ, or other elements within the federal government to ensure that this fraudulent Arizona recount isn't—as Trump has already publicly implied—a prelude to another insurrectionist riot?

19/ I worry that there's a *chance* we'll all be on Twitter a month from now saying, "Boy, who would've imagined that that AZ 'audit' funded by insurrectionists would lead to an attack on the AZ statehouse in Phoenix—and that then the insurrection would spread to PA, MI, WI, GA?"

20/ PROOF will keep covering the insurrection—via thousands of major-media links, exclusive curations, and breaking news—until it's over. If you want to stay informed about this ongoing threat, the only media outlet near-singularly focused on it is here:
Proof
Curatorial journalism on the most urgent issues of the day from a New York Times bestselling author and Newsweek columnist.

(UPDATE1) Folks may wonder about the "UV lights" component of this PROOF article—see my pinned tweet—by way of wanting more info than is already provided. I can offer up a piece of information that's important but still wasn't able to make it into the article (for space reasons).

(UPDATE2) When asked about the use of UV lights, the response from the Logan/Bennett duo was that the "Cyber Ninjas" were looking for "watermarks" on ballots to confirm that the ballots were authentic.

Just one problem with that: Arizona *doesn't use watermarks on its ballots*.

(UPDATE3) When told that their excuse for using a technology that could *destroy Arizona ballots and alter the vote tally* was nonsense, the Logan/Bennett duo came back with something about checking the "weight" of the "paper" used for the ballots. No one knows what that's about.

(UPDATE4) Why does it matter? Because I haven't found a major-media source yet which—on speaking to elections experts of any political persuasion/background—can justify the use of potentially ballot-destroying UV lights to analyze ballots. Unless the *goal* is to destroy ballots.

(UPDATE5) Moreover, as the article notes, Trump—who we now have reason to believe may be directly behind the audit—is *especially* interested in the UV lights. Again, the *one part of the audit* with no evident purpose but to destroy ballots and fraudulently alter the vote tally.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I agree that Fuentes should be off the no-fly list...long enough for him to get on a one-way flight to the destination country of his choosing.

:wave:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”