Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

roadscholar

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by roadscholar »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 am I agree that Fuentes should be off the no-fly list...long enough for him to get on a one-way flight to the destination country of his choosing.

:wave:
Especially if the plane were an Ilyushin Il-62. :twisted:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by Luke »

This is a bizarre interview with Akbar, the "interviewer" starts by asking about his hobbies. Akbar is all in on BitClout. He's a total bragging blowhard in this interview, "I was America's top rated web designer" :roll: 275 views and 14 subscribers... folks are aggressively forgetting Akbar. Can't happen soon enough, the only thing that should happen sooner is ARREST and JAIL. If you want to know more about BitClout he talks about it a lot. His site is https://bitclout.com/u/alialexander?tcvid=821549.

CloutTalks Interview with Ali Alexander!
275 views•May 13, 2021

CloutTalks 14 subscribers
CloutTalk #004 with Ali Alexander.

BitClout based talk show. Talking with all the Top BitClout influencers.

bitclout.com/u/AliAlexander
bitclout.com/u/JasonKhoury (Host)
bitclout.com/u/CloutTalks

Telegram:

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [14.05.21 21:44]
[Forwarded from Roger Stone]
[ Photo ]
RINOs suck. With President Donald Trump enjoying the highest approval rating among Republicans of any president in history surpassing even Ronald Reagan thrse elitist country club abortion enthusiasts- Who's spiritual lodestar is sexual predator John Weaver – HAVE NO VOTES- There heros Bush and Cheney should be tried as Wat criminals. Christie Todd Whitman ,who performs abortions on the weekend as a hobby , should be in the Democrat Party with the rest of the vermin. #fukdarinos

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [14.05.21 23:16]
I’ll be in Georgia next week. Game on.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:03 am
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [14.05.21 23:16]
I’ll be in Georgia next week. Game on.
FFFfffuuuuuuuuu....... :mad:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:48 am Have not seen Akbar directly confirm this, and didn't watch Alex but if Seth says he said it believe him. Many of our favorite clowns:

BREAKING NEWS: Stop the Steal Leader Confirms He Has Been Put on National "No-Fly" List

Until now, we only had rumors that this might happen. That changed earlier today—and it could indicate a new phase in the January 6 investigation being run by the FBI. Three members of the leadership cadre of the Stop the Steal “movement”—Ali Alexander, Nick Fuentes, and Alex Jones.
Gosh, Neon is not banned from anything anywhere. :bunny:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I'm unwanted in all 57 states. :blackeye:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 am I agree that Fuentes should be off the no-fly list...long enough for him to get on a one-way flight to the destination country of his choosing.

:wave:
I vote Antarctica, but that's a continent, not a country. Pooper scoopers.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:21 pm Yeah, I'm unwanted in all 57 states. :blackeye:
OY!
and a bow.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:21 pm Yeah, I'm unwanted in all 57 states. :blackeye:
:talktothehand: You are totally wanted! We love you!

And so does Ali Akbar, Brandon Straka, Amy Kremer, The Spork, and, of course, Doe Doe (who took her valuable time to Like one of your tweets) and her sister, the titular Mama June (who is still blowing you kisses, see avatar, now that's love!). Just remember, buster: Orly Taitz doesn't put her fingers in the mouths of just anybody.

You are livin' the life! :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Spam from Brandon, didn't watch him yet... yeah "Patriots".
Brandon Straka went live last night for the first time in months. Here are the links in case you missed it:

Dear Patriots,

Last night I went live with all of you to celebrate #WalkAway's 3rd anniversary and update you all on what's been happening and what I/we have coming up.

In case you missed it, here are the links to my live. Please watch and SHARE on your social media accounts!!

Facebook:

YouTube:

It was a joyous feeling to connect with you all again. My case is not yet resolved, and it'll still be some time before I'm truly "back" and able to be out, front and center, able to speak with all of you on a regular basis. But for the time being, please enjoy this chat I had with all of you last night.

And HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!

All my love,

Brandon Straka
Of course PS Send Money.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Why would you celebrate something that coincided with a massive increase in Democratic turnout!
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:41 pm

That stuff is the almighty s%^t!!!!

I even put it on fried eggs :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:34 pm
neonzx wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:41 pm

That stuff is the almighty s%^t!!!!

I even put it on fried eggs :batting:
I'm impressed. Even I only put it one scrambled eggs.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Akbar on Telegram:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [01.06.21 13:00]
Better the Republicans stay in the minority of the House than Kevin McCarthy be Speaker of the House and kill MAGA and permanently ruin conservatism.

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [01.06.21 13:52]
I rebuke Satan and all of his handlers.

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [01.06.21 14:45]

Akbar Aug.jpg
Akbar Aug.jpg (24.45 KiB) Viewed 2907 times

Maggie “Nasty Hair” Haberman is lying.

I know for a fact that President Donald Trump is aware that’s not how it works and has articulated that. He’s not dumb.

He’s focused on getting the audits down and 2024. He’s intimately involved in fights at the state (just like Stop the Steal).

This trick by Haberman to get Trump to distance himself from nothing. It’s her belief that she can divide Trump from the ardent supporters (some misguided). Or get him to deny something he doesn’t believe in order to make him appear guilty of something.

StopTheSteal.us 🇺🇸

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [01.06.21 17:50]
Joe Biden has spent a lifetime making Black lives a living hell. Now, he claims “white supremacy” is a greater threat than Islamic jihad.

This is not true. Feckless comparison.

Everyone knows this is not true.

Hell, Islamic jihad only poses a threat when the FBI monitors but doesn’t catch terrorists (we’ve seen this countless times).

We are a nation asking for peace.

Still, law enforcement agencies will bend to pressure from political appointees and academics, reinforced by corporate media to construct some narrative that bigoted racists pose some massive physical threat.

They are gaslighting BLM riots in attempt to engulf Americans into choosing sides. They want us divided and hysterical shrieks about race-based violence and fear of the other is a time tested technique.

Joe Biden is charged by hell with the duty of dissolving this great nation.

White supremacy and other ethnocentric ideologies that pin us against God’s desire for us
are immoral. However, exaggerating the physical threats posed by any of them—be it White, Black, Jewish, Latino or the other—is the very definition of political terrorism.

— @AliAlexander 🇺🇸
United, we must stand
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Y'all remember the "QAnon Shaman"?

The horned helmet "gentleman" from Arizona that invaded the Capitol along with hundreds of others?

The one that now says Trump tricked him and lied to him and made him do it?

He seems to have gotten himself one helluva lawyer.

Kodner-Watkins Official company biography: Albert Watkins
Albert S. Watkins, the founding member and senior counsel with the firm is, quite candidly, beyond description. As lead counsel in countless cases garnering both national and international attention, Albert S. Watkins has demonstrated unrelenting trial skills which have rendered witnesses subjected to his cross examination incapable of speaking; caused multinational billion dollar companies and their teams of legal counsel to capitulate; and otherwise garner favorable media attention for even the most disgraced clients. Opposing counsel in the infamous The North Face Apparel Co. v. The South Butt case described the most dangerous place in the world as being the space “between Al Watkins and a microphone.

Self-centered, egotistical, and a self-proclaimed expert in all matters
, Watkins is unabashed about bringing to the public eye the irreconcilable nature of a position taken by an adversary in a case.
Breath, consider yourself taken away.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Al Watkins has been around St. Louis for a long time.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/th ... peechless/
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm old enough to remember when Avenatti was the greatest lawyer on the planet Earth.

:roll:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:42 am I'm old enough to remember when Avenatti was the greatest lawyer on the planet Earth. :roll:
I wouldn't know what a good lawyer he was because NobdodyVenatti couldn't tell me (even before he was "indisposed"). He is still the only person to have ever blocked me on Twitter. All I said was...
@MichaelAvenatti DMs people to tell them that they are insignificant, but apparently they are important enough for him to insult. That doesn't really make sense.
At least he did not fully take the bait and DM me first. He showed me how unimportant I was. :yankyank:
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

dan1100 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:02 am Al Watkins has been around St. Louis for a long time.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/th ... peechless/
Sounds like a serious dick.
The bio also said that “witnesses subjected to [Watkins’] cross examination” have been rendered “incapable of speaking.” It further said that one of those witnesses went on to die by suicide.

“In Hammon v. Harris, Watkins garnered the first verdict of its kind against a young female who falsely accused a policeman of engaging in sexual relations and snorting cocaine with a female patron of a restaurant at which the policeman was working a security shift,” his page reads, though the case in question actually appears to be Haman v. Harris.

“When the defendant would not appear for her deposition, Watkins procured an order mandating the woman be brought into custody and held in jail pending her deposition. During the ensuing video deposition, Watkins swiftly got the woman to confess and admit the allegations were false,” the bio went on. “The video deposition swiftly became an internet sensation. [If anyone has a link I would be interested in seeing this "internet sensation"] A six-figure judgment was entered in favor of the policeman. The woman committed suicide thereafter.”

Law&Crime has been unable to find any confirmation that the aforementioned woman, Cassidy Harris, actually died by suicide. In an email to Law&Crime, Watkins said, “I received confirmation from numerous sources regarding the passing of the defendant in that case.”
I would argue that even if everything he alleges she did is true, it's pretty gruesome to take pride in being complicit in someone's suicide.

He is also the McCloskeys' allegedly drunk attorney.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Avenatti update from Faux News:
Published 4 days ago
Avenatti loses bid for release from home detention as multiple trials unfold
Michael Avenatti faces sentencing in Nike case, multiple fraud trials

Disgraced lawyer Michael Avenatti on Friday lost his bid for additional freedom as four federal criminal trials against him play out. A U.S District Court judge in Southern California denied a request from the embattled attorney and onetime CNN darling to get out of his home confinement restrictions, according to multiple reports. In early 2020, Judge James Selna agreed with prosecutors who said Avenatti was a danger to the community and needed to await trial behind bars. For several months, Avenatti was held in a notorious New York City federal lockup until shortly after a jury found the 50-year old guilty of trying to extort Nike.

It was then that the coronavirus pandemic swept across the country, and like thousands of other federal inmates, Avenatti -- still awaiting sentencing -- was released from custody but with severe restrictions on his movements. He's been living under house arrest in a modest California home owned by a childhood friend. In court filings, Avenatti claimed he's left the property only for court appearances and to get a COVID-19 vaccination, and has followed the judge's order prohibiting use of internet-capable electronic devices. He's seeking the ability to move more freely throughout Southern California and to have limited use of those electronics.

Avenatti argued he's too famous to skip trial, and too poor to cause problems if his motion is granted. "[T]he government cannot meet their burden and prove by clear and convincing evidence that Mr. Avenatti is presently a danger to the community or that no conditions can reasonably assure the safety of the community," lawyer Dean Steward recently argued to the court. The filings also included documentation from federal detention officials who agreed that Avenatti was not a flight risk and had no disciplinary problems since his first arrest over two years ago. Avenatti also repeatedly cited his financial straits -- he's unemployed with a suspended bar license, has "no access to any meaningful income...[and] relies entirely on friends and family to support him." Federal prosecutors -- who previously have asked for Avenatti to get sent back to prison -- argued he's a serious flight risk. "Defendant is and was an economic danger both when he had money and when he did not," they contended.

Barring further delays, Avenatti's sentencing in the Nike case is expected to take place at the end of June. He'd face up to 14 years in prison. The first of two fraud trials in California is set for July. Meanwhile, a fourth trial, in which Avenatti is accused of stealing money from former client Stormy Daniels, is scheduled for early next year. Daniels, an adult-film star, had sued former President Donald Trump for defamation after he dismissed her claims of hush-money payments to hide their alleged 2006 affair. The Supreme Court rejected her appeal to revive the suit earlier this year after a lower court had already dismissed it.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michael-aven ... california
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I really don't see how Avenatti is a "danger to the community". A flight risk, perhaps, but what can he do to endanger the community?

Is his law license still valid, or has it been suspended/revoked? If it has, he can't even file any bogus lawsuits.

He's probably too notorious and high-profile to pull off any "extortion".
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:41 am I really don't see how Avenatti is a "danger to the community". A flight risk, perhaps, but what can he do to endanger the community?

Is his law license still valid, or has it been suspended/revoked? If it has, he can't even file any bogus lawsuits.

He's probably too notorious and high-profile to pull off any "extortion".
he's unemployed with a suspended bar license, has "no access to any meaningful income...[and] relies entirely on friends and family to support him.
And besides, seems like he could do extorting from home anyway. I can see the flight risk though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey, Foggy might already be in Dallas for this, but you can try to message him to see if he has any extra tickets. As we all know, he's wired in with Charlie Kirk and the TPUSA kids. What a FABULOUS group, who wouldn't want them in their homes.

Racist homophobic bigot Lauren Wizke wasn't invited to speak and she's angry!

TPUSA.JPG
TPUSA.JPG (110.03 KiB) Viewed 2491 times

Jacob Wohl had an explanation that Lauren did not like one bit.

Wohl Witze.JPG
Wohl Witze.JPG (50.32 KiB) Viewed 2491 times

Once in a great while, Milo is funny:

Milo.JPG
Milo.JPG (103.04 KiB) Viewed 2487 times

Milo and Lauren are co-hosting Rick Wiles' show for 2 weeks while he recovers from COVID. (No, that's not a joke)
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Trivial but interesting that McAninny appears to get star billing.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
raison de arizona

Uninformed wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:54 am Trivial but interesting that McAninny appears to get star billing.
Depends whose post you're looking at, they stuck her in the corner on this one. Although I suppose that is still a good spot. I wonder if they've done different ads to satisfy different egos. But not enough to go searching out TPUSA ads, fo shure.

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”