Trump Has Given Up On Birtherism -- Or Has He? #Birther

bob

Re: Trump Has Given Up On Birtherism -- Or Has He? #Birther

Post by bob » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:59 am

It's the Daily Caller reporting in O'Keefe. And I still believe the president said this (especially because it happened five years ago).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Pigpen Mike Cernovich picks up the birfer gauntlet as though he couldn't be any further in the sewer. He's in Laguna Niguel, now that he's birfing he should call Orly! I'm blocked thankfully but someone can help introduce them :daydream:

Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:37 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:17 pm
Donald has the same "exploit stupid people for power and money" MO as Joe Arpaio. Total con men. Daily Caller:
Trump Allegedly Asked O’Keefe To Get Obama’s Sealed Columbia Records
AMBER ATHEY 4:06 PM 01/11/2018

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe claims in his new book that Donald Trump asked him in 2013 to get his hands on President Obama’s sealed Columbia records. In the introduction of his book “American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News,” O’Keefe recalls meeting Trump back in 2013. O’Keefe said that he didn’t get the idea that Trump was a “birther,” but Trump did seem to believe that Obama might have misled people about being a foreign national.

“He was confident Obama was born in the United States, but he suspected Obama had presented himself as a foreign student on application materials to ease his way into New York’s Columbia University, maybe even Harvard too, and perhaps picked up a few scholarships along the way,” O’Keefe explains. “Trump had reason to believe Obama was capable of this kind of mischief.”

In the hopes of figuring out if Obama was participating in any misconduct, Trump allegedly asked O’Keefe to uncover Obama’s sealed records from Columbia University. “Nobody else can get this information,” Trump reportedly told O’Keefe. “Do you think you could get inside Columbia?”

“As I explained, that was not exactly our line of work. We were journalists, not private eyes,” O’Keefe writes about the request. “At the end of our discussion, Trump shook my hand, encouraged me to keep up the good work, and half-whispered, ‘Do Columbia.'”
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/trump ... a-records/
Was O'Keefe still on probation in 2013?
If he did this it would have been a violation, right?

Return to “Debunking the Lies”