Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
ZinWhit

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

https://www.boisestatepublicradio.org/p ... ht-podcast

This is the routine we've seen for 30 years +:

The NFLC / NCCS & Koch / Donors Trust gets behind federal lands transfer when Dems control using their networks, agitate politically, and a legislature commits to the effort. In the 70s/90s it was Nevada; 00s/10s, Utah; now, Idaho.

So, it's neither Bundy nor McGeachin's ideas no matter what journalists and experts want to say.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210601-201719_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-201719_DuckDuckGo.jpg (228.12 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Just leaving this here as a case in point.

I know some of you were associated with Quatloos. I know some of that history. Don't let it get in the way.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210602-140047_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-140047_DuckDuckGo.jpg (329.35 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

Ammon Bundy "psychophant" Wendy Kay Leatham seems to have undergone a Facebook "correction"
Everything since 2013 is gone, as well as lists of friends, etc.
Last heard from, she was trying to publicize "people's rights" 'Parteitage by sneaking around Facebook's rules.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

curmudgeon wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:57 pm Ammon Bundy "psychophant" Wendy Kay Leatham seems to have undergone a Facebook "correction"
Everything since 2013 is gone, as well as lists of friends, etc.
Last heard from, she was trying to publicize "people's rights" 'Parteitage by sneaking around Facebook's rules.
Odd - I wonder what triggered that. She was all in on the Cromar BS.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Some twitter account claiming to be Ammo was created today. Not sure if it is really him but he is not getting a welcoming reaction. Read the replies on his couple of tweets.
https://twitter.com/RealABundy
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... mmon-bundy
Fears of a confrontation between law enforcement and rightwing militia supporters over the control of water in the drought-stricken American west have been sparked by protests at Klamath Falls in Oregon.

Protesters affiliated with rightwing anti-government activist Ammon Bundy’s People’s Rights Network are threatening to break a deadlock over water management in the area by unilaterally opening the headgates of a reservoir.

The protest has reawakened memories not only of recent standoffs with federal agencies – including the one led by Bundy in eastern Oregon in 2016 – but a longer history of anti-government agitation in southern Oregon and northern California, stretching back to 2000 and beyond.
Climate crisis is suffocating the world’s lakes, study finds
Read more

The area is a hotbed of militia and anti-government activity and also hit by the mega-drought that has struck the American west and caused turmoil in the agricultural community as conflicts over water become more intense. Among the current protesters at Klamath Falls are individuals who have themselves been involved in similar actions over two decades, including an illegal release of water at the same reservoir in 2001.

In May, the federal Bureau of Reclamation announced that there would be no further release of water from the reserves in the Klamath Basin for irrigators downstream, who rely on the Klamath Project water infrastructure along the Oregon-California border.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mobilize the National Guard to protect the headgates. Charge the morans with terrorist threats if they keep, uh, making terrorist threats. Not sure why they think they should get the water, ain't nobody getting water here. Not the fish, not the birds, not the Native Americans, not their green pastures, everybody is screwed because it is an EXTREME DROUGHT. Anyway, nice article in the Atlantic with a purported solution (throw money at it and buy everyone out. Which is a better solution than it seems, since a bunch of the land was stolen from the Native Americans in the 50s anyway.)
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... ct/619109/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Mack & Bundy, CSPOA & PRN, AriseUSA and Headgates: NFLC Network in concert.

Sagebrush Rebellion --- is anyone really watching?

Richard Mack
May 27, 2021

https://cspoa.org/hear-how-more-sheriff ... ain-event/

"We're actually working with a county Commissioner in Nevada, just outside of Lander County. We're working with him and he is convinced that he can get 17 out of 19 counties in Nevada to become members of the CSPOA and declare themselves to be constitutional counties.

Folks, did ya just hear that?

Lander County was first, this County Commissioner attended the event on May 15th, in the park, in the middle of the desert as Jimmy said, in a beautiful green park in the middle of a desert, and now he's ready to get every County in the state to do the same and he believes they'll do it. He knows'em. He's been there. So, 17 out of 19 counties, if we get that, are you kidding? There's no stopping this. And, it's all because we the people are doing it. You get one leader and a lot of people together in the holy cause of liberty, there is no stopping it."
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Sedition thy name is Dick Mack
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Jimmy. J.J. Goicoechea.

www.reviewjournal.com/news/bundy-blm/ne ... ing-times/

For now, the task force will craft state legislation that the Legislature can consider as a way to make a statement to Congress, said J.J. Goicoechea, a Eureka County commissioner and rancher who sits on the task force.

Goicoechea stressed the goal isn’t for Nevada to get all its lands under state management quickly. It’s a job that will take decades to accomplish.

“If, by the time my young daughters are my age, we’ve got half of these federal lands under state control, I’ll be happy,” the 40-year-old rancher said. “We can’t do this overnight.”
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:12 pm Jimmy. J.J. Goicoechea.

www.reviewjournal.com/news/bundy-blm/ne ... ing-times/

For now, the task force will craft state legislation that the Legislature can consider as a way to make a statement to Congress, said J.J. Goicoechea, a Eureka County commissioner and rancher who sits on the task force.

Goicoechea stressed the goal isn’t for Nevada to get all its lands under state management quickly. It’s a job that will take decades to accomplish.

“If, by the time my young daughters are my age, we’ve got half of these federal lands under state control, I’ll be happy,” the 40-year-old rancher said. “We can’t do this overnight.”
Linky doesn't work.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

above link would point to this article
Nevada ranchers fight feds for survival in changing times

By BEN BOTKIN LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
May 10, 2014 - 9:47 pm

Cliven Bundy might be Nevada’s most well-known rancher now, but he’s not the only one trying to eke out a living on dry, inhospitable rangeland.

Ranching on federal public lands is diminishing, and remaining ranchers in Nevada and throughout the West have become a hardy breed of survivors in changing times. Like the generations of ranchers before them, they deal with disease in cattle, swings in beef prices and drought.

In the past couple of decades, their work and way of life have faced growing threats: increased red tape from the federal government, reductions to their herd sizes and resistance from federal officials who fret about lawsuits from powerful environmentalist groups.

The numbers are telling. Nevada has 797 grazing allotments for ranching on 43 million acres of public lands overseen by the Bureau of Land Management. The BLM has given 2 million animal-unit months, or AUMs, to Nevada ranchers. One AUM allows a head of cattle, or a cow and its calf, to graze for one month on public lands.

But permitted grazing has dropped dramatically on public lands in Nevada and elsewhere. In 1954, ranchers in the West had 18.2 million AUMs from the BLM. The figure is now less than half that: 7.9 million.

The ranchers feel squeezed. And while they pay their grazing fees and the nonranching public considers Bundy an extremist, the ranchers also sympathize with Bundy, a fellow cattleman who has said “enough.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/bund ... ing-times/
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Not true. This is a persistent falsehood with the harm of not putting the larger goals of the overall plan into perspective.

I've bugged Burghardt/Tanner for months. The experts don't care.

"Bundy himself—who formed the People’s Network during the COVID-19 pandemic as part of his larger protest against what he called the “tyranny” of health-related shutdowns of businesses and public facilities—"

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/8 ... ff-in-mind
Attachments
Screenshot_20210201-102700_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210201-102700_Chrome.jpg (109.28 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
raison de arizona

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:34 am Not true. This is a persistent falsehood with the harm of not putting the larger goals of the overall plan into perspective.

I've bugged Burghardt/Tanner for months. The experts don't care.

"Bundy himself—who formed the People’s Network during the COVID-19 pandemic as part of his larger protest against what he called the “tyranny” of health-related shutdowns of businesses and public facilities—"

What a load of crap. I'll send nasty grams requesting corrections on these two, which feature the falsehood:
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1 ... ratic-army
But yeah, I doubt Daily Kos will update, they're more or less the left version of OANN. I mean, not THAT bad, but still in the same venue.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Journalists are ambulance chasers, mostly. I don't blame them.

I blame the so-called "experts" who hold to a falsehood they forwarded without revision. These "experts" seem to also be ambulance chasing, forgetting their role of a higher form of investigation than journalists who depend upon them.

It's not just Burghardt. It's MacNab, Pitcavage, Johnson, SPLC, etc. The entire cadre.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:54 pm Mobilize the National Guard to protect the headgates. Charge the morans with terrorist threats if they keep, uh, making terrorist threats. Not sure why they think they should get the water, ain't nobody getting water here. Not the fish, not the birds, not the Native Americans, not their green pastures, everybody is screwed because it is an EXTREME DROUGHT. Anyway, nice article in the Atlantic with a purported solution (throw money at it and buy everyone out. Which is a better solution than it seems, since a bunch of the land was stolen from the Native Americans in the 50s anyway.)
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... ct/619109/
That's why I'm glad I live less than a mile from Lake Erie. The Great Lakes account for 15 percent of the entire world's surface fresh water supply.

Several years ago, all the states and Canadian provinces that border the lakes, signed a pact stating that no one could divert water from the lakes, without the approval of those states/provinces. From time to time, there had been serious talk of building a pipeline to carry water from the Great Lakes to the southwest.

Even back in the late seventies, when I lived in San Diego, experts were saying that southern California had overbuilt its water supply.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I wrote a thing.

Sagebrush Long Game

https://link.medium.com/Zn1ZbjerXgb
raison de arizona

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:15 pm I wrote a thing.

Sagebrush Long Game

Great read!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hi Chris - I knew who you were when you joined but didn't post that cuz many of us want to remain anonymous - you have now outed yourself - whatever. Great post and I agree, follow the $ which leads to Kathy. Joe Kerry seims to be a part of this seditionist shit. Loving Liberty dude - I guess he is also funded by Kathy. Don't get me started on Bryan Hyde (Bert's stepson). He is such a fool and self described best buds with cRyan.
realist

Post by realist »

Sagebrush Long Game

:thumbsup:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

realist wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:20 am

Sagebrush Long Game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:35 pm Hi Chris - I knew who you were when you joined but didn't post that cuz many of us want to remain anonymous - you have now outed yourself - whatever. Great post and I agree, follow the $ which leads to Kathy. Joe Kerry seims to be a part of this seditionist shit. Loving Liberty dude - I guess he is also funded by Kathy. Don't get me started on Bryan Hyde (Bert's stepson). He is such a fool and self described best buds with cRyan.
You follow this whole thing like few others and add a lot. I'm glad and thankful.

Yes. Kerry has been central to the development of their media network, especially radio/podcast. Kerry once worked for Glenn Beck, helping to build the Mercury One empire.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am
realist wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:20 am

Sagebrush Long Game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Excellent article ZinWhit.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “Bundys and their elk”