Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:32 pm Dr. Zoom did a good write up of Ammo's nonsense.
Some of the comments are funny:

"The cart, which looks somewhat like an oversized jogging stroller"
Bundy and his cohorts have no idea what a "jogging stroller" is because A) jogging; B) childcare.

If only Ammo had the courage of LaVoy FInicum...they took the gun from his cold, dead hands. Because freedom, or something.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Point of information! It was his cold dead pocket.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

https://www.audubon.org/news/of-burgers ... hes-across
Will this get the Bundy seal of approval?
For Panorama General Manager Kay Cornelius, herself a fourth-generation rancher, teaming up with Audubon made sense not just for birds, but for Panorama Organic ranchers and consumers, as well. “There’s plenty of overlap between the Audubon standards and our own, which makes it easy for our ranchers,” said Cornelius. “We’re happy we can add that environmental seal to our label so consumers will understand the impact of their purchases when they buy Panorama Organic meats.”

Panorama touts stewardship as a cornerstone of its operations. Its 34 ranching partners manage about a million acres of organic land across the Western U.S., a number Cornelius expects to double by 2030. In addition to complying with USDA Organic and Global Animal Partnership Step 4 animal welfare standards, each ranch will follow a specific habitat management plan developed with an Audubon rangeland ecologist. Those plans include protocols to enhance soil quality; increase species diversity in terms of the plant life that benefits pollinators, like bees and butterflies; and to restore habitat for grassland birds and other animals. Practices like rotational grazing can mimic the effects of historic herds of bison, which evolved over millions of years alongside native grass species and birds. Johnson says the benefits are global.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

There’s a warrant out for Ammhole’s arrest. Ammhole’s response is to invite his cult members over for a non-stop party and dare law enforcement to arrest him. Looks like he’s angling for another standoff.

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Liar and deceiver having a disease spreader.

If he wanted to know what his arrest warrant was for - all he needs do is surrender himself to the Ada police.

The profit appears to have forgotten:
Trying to steal a bird refuge and kicking a K-9 and threatening to do “what ever it takes” while armed.
The Montananist

Post by The Montananist »

All he ever needed to do to attend his hearing was adhere to the dress code. I'm sure he got the shirt and shoes part. He isn't protesting that requirement as tyranny? Or is he?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He also needed to wear his cowboy hat to protect himself from the sunshine in the Courtroom.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove

Post by poplove »

Ammhole’s next gig, a night of liberty in the dirt.
Attachments
D420E741-95D2-453A-9A6B-3ED4BFEDD940.jpeg
D420E741-95D2-453A-9A6B-3ED4BFEDD940.jpeg (208.77 KiB) Viewed 3748 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

What is "Non-Essential Documentary Music"? I'm sure I don't want to know.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 pm What is "Non-Essential Documentary Music"? I'm sure I don't want to know.
I think “Music” is separate. But poot punctuation.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 pm What is "Non-Essential Documentary Music"? I'm sure I don't want to know.
Bet it’s this.
https://www.nonessentialdocumentary.com/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It’s hilarious they have to tell people how to camp. Bring chairs and lights. Derrrr.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:19 pm
Bet it’s this.
Oh shit - that has Lindsay Graham (not that one) the Patriot Barbie poot in it. Will never ever watch.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:23 pm
Bet it’s this.
Oh shit - that has Lindsay Graham (not that one) the Patriot Barbie poot in it. Will never ever watch.
Resistance is fu-tile.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:23 pm
Bet it’s this.
Produced by Front Porch Media, part of the Crosswinds Foundation. More faux religion.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Philpoot! I’ve been missing him.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

poplove

Post by poplove »

Looks like Bubbles Fiore has some 'splainin' to do. (Entire article posted so the SARJ doesn't get any more clicks.)

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/poli ... d-2331410/
Las Vegas Councilwoman Michele Fiore disclosed this week that she loaned her council campaign nearly $18,000 late last year, according to an amended state filing.

But the loans and the disclosure that they were seemingly repaid by a campaign credit card reflect a change from the original 2020 annual campaign finance report filed in January.

Fiore documented several previously unreported loans Thursday totaling $17,700 to her campaign between August and November. And several credit card payments now shown as repaying or forgiving loans equaling the same amount had been initially reported as advertising expenses, according to the new filing.

The revised disclosure comes a month after Fiore also reported previously undisclosed loans exceeding $41,000 to her political action committee Future for Nevadans, meaning that the councilwoman is saying she has lent nearly $60,000 to her PAC and campaign since 2017.

Experts have said that lending money to a PAC appeared unusual but that amending disclosures, even in flurries or after a lengthy period of time, could simply mean that an error was only recently discovered.

It is also common for candidates to lend money to their campaigns. Fiore last did so in April 2017 when she lent her campaign $1,000 two months before she was elected to the council. It was her only loan to the campaign that election cycle and she reported it without delay, records show.

But it is not immediately clear why Fiore did not report until recently the more extensive loans to her campaign or to her PAC, or why she had not originally disclosed the credit card payments used to repay or forgive them.

Fiore could not be immediately reached for comment Friday and she also did not return multiple messages last month seeking comment on her PAC disclosures.

The dates and individual amounts of eight credit card expenses by Fiore’s campaign match the dates and amounts of eight individual loans that the councilwoman said she made to her campaign, according to Thursday’s filing. But seven of the payments were previously reported as advertising expenses. One is new.

In March, Fiore reported a $1,700 loan to her PAC for the first time. A credit card payment of the same amount — previously described as for advertising expenses — had also been revised last month to show it repaid or forgave a loan.

The councilwoman, whose term expires in November 2022, has hinted at running for mayor in 2024 but not made any formal announcements.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The Dude Does NOT Abide
@petep44
This Bundy guy was a real piece of work,
A whiny bitch, dumb ass and jerk.
He cried out “Your rules don’t apply to me,
Because I live in the land of the free“.
But this delinquent never had a thought nor whim,
That there were people in the world other than him.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Mark Pitcavage
@egavactip
Jury selection starts today in Idaho for the trial of former Oregon Malheur standoffer Sean Anderson, who was involved in a shootout with law enforcement during the summer of 2020.

https://t.co/Jzzw9xuqgH?amp=1
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A second video, posted on YouTube, was made July 16 at a rally in Emmett, Idaho, also attended by Bundy. Anderson described himself as a radical and vowed he would not get arrested again. He said in the video: “I’ve made my line in the sand, and I hope God watches over and protects me.”

Two days later, Anderson allegedly fled the traffic stop on U.S. Highway 12 and threatened to shoot officers if they tried to stop him.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:43 pm
A second video, posted on YouTube, was made July 16 at a rally in Emmett, Idaho, also attended by Bundy. Anderson described himself as a radical and vowed he would not get arrested again. He said in the video: “I’ve made my line in the sand, and I hope God watches over and protects me.”

Two days later, Anderson allegedly fled the traffic stop on U.S. Highway 12 and threatened to shoot officers if they tried to stop him.
Whhhhhoooopppppppssss.....looks like god had other things to do that night... :rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I'l put this here since Screwie Lewie was kicked out of both Bundy Ranch and MNWR for being too crazy for the poots. Evidently some Proud Boys are helping him out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Article about Sean's trial.
GRANGEVILLE — After a miles-long chase last July 18 from the Clearwater River, through Kamiah, up to the Camas Prairie and out into the farm fields east of Ferdinand, law enforcement officers finally boxed in Sean L. Anderson on a dead-end road.

Lewis County Deputy Walter Wilkinson testified Tuesday that he saw Anderson open the door of his white Chevy pickup truck and point a shotgun at him.

“Put that gun down,” Wikinson screamed, again and again. “Put that gun down. I will shoot you.”

Anderson reportedly replied: “I know you will.”

Wilkinson, again: “Put that gun down.”

Anderson: “Don’t do it. You don’t have to do this.”

Then a shotgun blast in Wilkinson’s direction, followed by a barrage of gunfire from all four officers gathered at the scene.

Officers said later it appeared that Anderson had attempted to grab another gun but instead slumped over in his seat, having been shot :snippity:
https://lmtribune.com/northwest/officer ... e361c.html
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

IDK if anyone reads this thread but Sean guilty. No poots are outraged AFAIK cuz he was obviously guilty as shit and basically admitted it when he testified although he might not have known that is what he was doing. And yes, I did watch the trial because my life is sad.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”