Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Dave from down under

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

She just cannot believe/understand/accept that there could be consequences for her actions.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A case of shattering window glass needs to be dubbed onto that video :lol:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

RVInit wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:24 pm I don't understand. I forced my way past law enforcement officers that were clearly telling us no entry allowed. And now I'm being charged with battery? All I did was force my way past you guys.

What a freakin' idiot. :brickwallsmall:
+1

She plays the innocent victim well.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Leaving this here....
Attachments
Screenshot_20210708-104455_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-104455_DuckDuckGo.jpg (100.67 KiB) Viewed 2551 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Wyoming, like Abish-husbondi.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210708-134707_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-134707_Firefox.jpg (248.34 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I didn't notice before that Wendy, a resident of Utah, is Ammhole's campaign manager for Idaho gov. Seims like an odd choice. She is a sovcit nutter.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I emailed Donos, got Nate.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joelnatejoedeman

He said everything is above board and wondered how I defined an extremist.

I wrote back.

Hey, Nate.

Thought I would respond to few things you raised.

I assume you also are responsible for the PRN website. The donor page says donate two ways:

* Old school checks go to Dono Custos - a for profit business registered in WY and held to IRS rules governing for profit businesses.
* Online and recurring go to Rodriguez's Freedom Tabernacle, a 501(3)c that then transfers (question of amount) to PRN - an entity without any IRS registration.

The problem is evident: Freedom Tabernacle is acting illegally. And, while Dono Custos states donations are not tax deductible, the PRN website says no such thing - nor does Freedom Tabernacle, the Dono disclaimer buried in FAQs.

That Dono is owned by Ammon, the PO the same as the campaign and Dono is used as a pass through for both the campaign and for PRN, the conflict of interest and potential for corruption is obvious.

You (PRN/Bundy/Rodriguez) have set yourselves up for IRS, legal and media scrutiny. While you feign disclosure with the PRN line items, these items do not meet legal disclosure, completely "voluntary" with no oversight.

Regarding extremists, an apostate, I've written extensively of the theoconstitutional Sagebrush Reb Network behind Ammon, people he met as a baby and shaped his world view. My work has appeared in books related to both the Network and constitutional law.

I define your kind of extremism as:

"This uniquely American religion currently contains a Remnant of fundamentalist militants that should be considered an American separatist movement, as they use established doctrine to justify their reclaiming of the United States combined with a divinely inspired Constitution that contains the Second Amendment. In this way, radical constitutionalist believers are very much like any other theologically driven separatist movement around the world."

Just be aware that while right wing "experts" like the IEHER and the journalists they feed don't follow your money, I do. And, I keep bugging them.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Open Letter: Cliven Bundy’s chronic trespass grazing must end and how to do it”:
https://www.thewildlifenews.com/2021/07 ... -to-do-it/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

In response to Ammhole Bundy’s recent conviction, Bryan Bowermaster attempts to “audit” the Ada County court with SovCit jibberish. The people on the Zoom call are remarkably patient with his “God’s Law” bullshit.

This is rather amusing:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha ha - that is funny. Bryan isn't right in the head. He is following the legal advice of Frederick-Richard: House of Benz. Frederick had a pretend grand jury in a yurt yesterday (I think it was yesterday anyway). Bowermaster was there.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:32 pm Ha ha - that is funny. Bryan isn't right in the head. He is following the legal advice of Frederick-Richard: House of Benz. Frederick had a pretend grand jury in a yurt yesterday (I think it was yesterday anyway). Bowermaster was there.
I watched it. It was ridiculous, but Bryan is buying the whole SovCit/red thumb print/people’s grand jury bullshit hook, line and sinker. He seems to be unfamiliar with fake ‘judge’ Bruce Doucette, who is now serving a really long prison sentence for similar shenanigans.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:22 pm “Open Letter: Cliven Bundy’s chronic trespass grazing must end and how to do it”:
https://www.thewildlifenews.com/2021/07 ... -to-do-it/
Oof. I was having a nice morning, enjoying my Cinnamon Dolce coffee and just had to read this. Talk about dredging up old memories and my own frustrations working for FWS.

Back to my Cinnamon Dolce. Those days are long gone.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Given the apparent lack of support from legislators, senior management, and local, State, and federal LE, I’m sure it’s only the dedication of many BLM, USFS and USFWS on-site staff that prevents them from finding other employment.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:32 pm Ha ha - that is funny. Bryan isn't right in the head. He is following the legal advice of Frederick-Richard: House of Benz. Frederick had a pretend grand jury in a yurt yesterday (I think it was yesterday anyway). Bowermaster was there.
The yurt was the only part of the video that I liked.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Attachments
Screenshot_20210712-092804_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210712-092804_DuckDuckGo.jpg (258.89 KiB) Viewed 2067 times
arayder

Post by arayder »

Is it just me or has the sovcit/freeman/poot community turned into a bunch of hapless whiners?

A few years ago the English branch of the movement, partly in response to the repo of Tom Crawford's home, turned into a crowd of helpless losers who stood in front of English cops and pretended they were being assaulted when the cops hadn't touched them. I recall one video in which a poot tripped over his own feet and then tried to flop backwards to make it look like the bobby had pushed him.

It seems like that's the norm now.

Now-a-days 1st amendment auditors squat in Walmarts, post offices, court houses, municipal parking lots and, after being arrested for causing a public disturbance, claim they are being abused.

Now we have guys like Bryan claiming that getting a trial isn't fair because he wasn't allowed to dismiss the case, or that a "common law jury" dismissing the case was ignored.

What. . .there isn't enough real injustice, inequality and unfairness in the world so these diph*ts had to start making up stuff?

Or did they see the George Floyd video and decide the thing to do was good down to the post office and hurl racial slurs at the postal workers and customers until the cops came to arrest them?

---------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 22 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:48 pm Is it just me or has the sovcit/freeman/poot community turned into a bunch of hapless whiners?
Many of them were hapless whiners before because everybody is against them and life is not fair (and their own anti-authority issues). The reason they jumped onto sovit/freeman/poot woo (Poot Woo.. that term makes me giggle) is to make them be able to blame the grand conspiracy for their problems and not find a way to work past them.

The other parts are the grifters who look for the whiners.
101010 :towel:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm
Many of them were hapless whiners before because everybody is against them and life is not fair (and their own anti-authority issues). The reason they jumped onto sovit/freeman/poot woo (Poot Woo.. that term makes me giggle) is to make them be able to blame the grand conspiracy for their problems and not find a way to work past them.

The other parts are the grifters who look for the whiners.
Yes. And, watching Pam Hemphill recently, she makes this exact observation.

Hemphill is curious currently, allocating things beyond psychology to others like cash and donations. If I recall, she was proud of going to D.C. 1/6 to recruit for PRN and entered the Capitol. Speculating, her turning on Bundy and PRN could be part of something larger, a plea while she attempts to clear her name.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Jerry Mander wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:19 pm In response to Ammhole Bundy’s recent conviction, Bryan Bowermaster attempts to “audit” the Ada County court with SovCit jibberish. The people on the Zoom call are remarkably patient with his “God’s Law” bullshit.
I finally got around to watching this, and I really hope he continues to record and post his time in front of a judge. It will be amusing to see how they deal with him in an actual trial rather than 'we are just trying to schedule things please stay on topic'.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://lmtribune.com/anderson-sentence ... qPueA7ozAw
GRANGEVILLE -- Sean L. Anderson, of Riggins, convicted in April by an Idaho County jury of felony aggravated assault on a peace officer and the use of a deadly weapon in the commission of a crime, was sentenced this afternoon to 18 years in the state penitentiary.

Second District Judge Gregory FitzMaurice said Anderson’s explanation of the events last July 18 that led to a shootout with police officers near Ferdinand was “distorted,” and that despite Anderson’s continued denial, he intended to kill or at least harm the police officers who chased him after a failed traffic stop.
:bar:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:37 pm :snippity:

F! YEAH!

Kendra, I's gots the first round....

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Justice served, finally.

:bwahaha:

:cheer1: :cheer2:

Justice 1 Bundy cult 0
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Am I doing this right?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Bundys and their elk”