Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo bailed out and went directly back to the Capitol and got arrested for a 2nd time today. He is in jail again.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He is determined to be a Martyr for his insane beliefs.

That or he likes prison food..
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:39 pm He is determined to be a Martyr for his insane beliefs.

Fitzfundfilcher likes it. And the hard seemint mattress too. Also.
Il factotum
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:39 pm He is determined to be a Martyr for his insane beliefs.

Amazing how much time he spends with the beloved family.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo has bailed out of jail for the 2nd time today. Waiting to see if he goes for the poot trifecta.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

What is that thing they’re using to remove him? :lol: Did they get that especially for Ammon’s trespassing visits? He looks absurd. This is good.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

at what point is enough ?

He isn't going to change or pay fines. Prison is where he belongs. And the poottudes need to be arrested for impeding law enforcement.

Clamp down on this shit and put an end to it
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:06 pm at what point is enough ?

He isn't going to change or pay fines. Prison is where he belongs. And the poottudes need to be arrested for impeding law enforcement.

Clamp down on this shit and put an end to it
:yeahthat:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:07 pm Pic of Ammo getting wheeled out.
Capture.JPG

Screenshot from a poot video - the whole thing is here.
I'd rather see him being wheeled out in something like this.
Attachments
NotBundy.jpg
NotBundy.jpg (117.86 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Warrant out for Ammo's arrest and a detention order. I guess going to the Capitol yesterday violated his release conditions.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

a step in the right direction
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It seems the moron wants to be taken into custody, so what’s his “plan”?
He’s whinged from prison before but that wasn’t a spectacular success. Another stand-off?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:45 pm It seems the moron wants to be taken into custody, so what’s his “plan”?
He’s whinged from prison before but that wasn’t a spectacular success. Another stand-off?
I wondered that too but I don't see any signs of a "call out" from PRN or Ammo's YT. We shall see. I wonder if the poots even know the warrant exists. They will soon - some of them check my tweeter for info.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:12 pm
Uninformed wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:45 pm It seems the moron wants to be taken into custody, so what’s his “plan”?
I wondered that too but I don't see any signs of a "call out" from PRN or Ammo's YT. We shall see. I wonder if the poots even know the warrant exists. They will soon - some of them check my tweeter for info.
You do have the best info, scirreeve. Multiple law enforcement agencies as well as journalists probably scour your tweeter.
:like:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Is the Ammo Cart for people who won't walk out like a human being? So cops don't have to drag his pathetic ass out and risk hurting themselves or the poot?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

They should have drug him out by his feet and let his head bounce down the stairs
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:56 pm Is the Ammo Cart for people who won't walk out like a human being? So cops don't have to drag his pathetic ass out and risk hurting themselves or the poot?
Prolly. Last time they used an office chair.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:17 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:56 pm Is the Ammo Cart for people who won't walk out like a human being? So cops don't have to drag his pathetic ass out and risk hurting themselves or the poot?
Prolly. Last time they used an office chair.
And he's too dumb to be embarrassed. And lordy, there are tapes. He looked like a dork sitting like a lump while they wheeled him around in an office chair and that wheelbarrow thingy.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

NewMexGirl wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:46 pm
scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:12 pm
You do have the best info, scirreeve. Multiple law enforcement agencies as well as journalists probably scour your tweeter.
:like:
Ha ha - not sure about that but thanks. Some journalists follow me - don't know about law enforcement. I just do what I do.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:04 am Ha ha - not sure about that but thanks. Some journalists follow me - don't know about law enforcement. I just do what I do.
Keeping track of poots, like the mental herding of cats.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Every time Ammhole gets himself arrested, his stupid cult members send him money, so that’s probably what’s motivating this. Plus it keeps him in the news, as if he’s relevant.
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

I know it's not nice to involve (presumably) innocent family members, but I wonder how the rest of Emmett, Idaho deals with the AmmonKlan.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Jerry Mander wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:26 pm Every time Ammhole gets himself arrested, his stupid cult members send him money, so that’s probably what’s motivating this. Plus it keeps him in the news, as if he’s relevant.
A friend sent me a news story about his growing People's Rights(?) organization. Probably from the NYT. Ammo's not stupid, well, in a way. He figured out the sad cattle rancher story doesn't move people much, but anti-mask/anti-vaccine is a much more common thread, and he's running with it. It has more traction with not only westerners, but easterners, southerners, and midwesterners.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What a whiner. Same things he said in 2016. Wah wah wah.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/crime ... 97df334b2f
"There is just no way I can defend myself in this position," Bundy said, telling the judge that he had been held in a holding cell at the jail and not allowed to make phone calls or speak to a lawyer.

"The circumstances are pretty miserable here, I just ask that you consider my desire, I think my right, to a fair trial," he said. "You know, I've never threatened anybody and I never asked anybody to threaten anybody, it's not what I do."

The Ada County Sheriff's Office, which staffs the jail, told KTVB that prior to his initial arraignment, Bundy had "totally refused" to participate in the booking process, including fingerprinting and having a mugshot taken. Once he agreed to comply with the process and was fully booked into the jail, he was allowed to use the phone, according to the sheriff's office.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dr. Zoom did a good write up of Ammo's nonsense.
Anti-government extremist and virus-freedom activist Ammon Bundy got his big stupid liberty-loving ass arrested twice in the space of two hours at the Idaho Capitol Thursday, which as far as we can tell is a new personal best for the High Country Grifter. Bundy was banned from the statehouse last summer after leading anti-mask and general pro-coronavirus protests that interrupted a special session of the state legislature, but we guess he had an important point he wanted to make.

The AP notes the arrests marked the "fourth and fifth times" he's been arrested since last summer, and that it "wasn't immediately known why Bundy was at the Statehouse."

Look, man, some people climb mountains, some clean out the cat box, and some go into government buildings they've been ordered to stay out of. But they all do it for the same reason.

After his first arrest yesterday, Bundy bailed out of the Ada County Jail and apparently headed straight back to the Capitol to do it all over again. Idaho politics tweeter Emily Walton caught one of the arrests on video, and took the opportunity to heckle Bundy while she was at it: "Get in the car, Ammon! Just get in! ... Shut your face!"

This should be the standard for how these dipshits' antics are covered. We like the moment where Bundy takes a break from haranguing the state troopers with "by what authority are you arresting me?" and glares right at Walton. :snippity:
https://www.wonkette.com/ammon-bundy-ge ... y-we-guess

Return to “Bundys and their elk”