Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Gavin Seim AKA Snaggletooth

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Gavin Seim AKA Snaggletooth

Post by Frater I*I »

So I'll get this one going again, her he is with his latest FB post about how another poot has been unfairly treated...

https://www.facebook.com/gavinseim
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Re: Gavin Seim AKA Snaggletooth

Post by Dave from down under »

Felon in possession of a firearm
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 pm Felon in possession of a firearm
Remarkable how Snaggletooth fails to mention that :roll:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I've been following Joshy's adventures. He screwed up big time. James Springer (pretend name James Freeman) is an idiot - of course he and Gav are buddies.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:44 am I've been following Joshy's adventures. He screwed up big time. James Springer (pretend name James Freeman) is an idiot - of course he and Gav are buddies.
I know you don't like the SARJ, but they published an article about Joshy's new charges: https://www.reviewjournal.com/investiga ... s-2287054/
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy weighs in...

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I don't understand why Josh Martinez and Lone Dummy are in the Gavin Seim thread. :?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dave from down under

Foggy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm I don't understand why Josh Martinez and Lone Dummy are in the Gavin Seim thread. :?
It's a love triangle... ;)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Foggy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm I don't understand why Josh Martinez and Lone Dummy are in the Gavin Seim thread. :?
Gav has been shilling for Joshy on his FB page.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy has an intense hate for the Detec who arrested Josh, he's the same one who arrested one of LoneDummy's Cavalcade of Fiends, Brice Cueller for terroristic threats, for which he got 3 years on the chain gang.

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Speaking of chain gangs...

NSW still has this Act in force:
Piracy Punishment Act 1902 No 69
Section 4 Punishment where piracy accompanied by assault with intent to murder etc
Whosoever with intent to commit, or at the time of, or immediately before, or immediately after, committing the crime of piracy, in respect of any ship or vessel, assaults with intent to murder any person being on board of or belonging to such ship or vessel, or
stabs, cuts, or wounds any such person, or unlawfully does any act by which the life of any such person may be endangered
shall be liable to penal servitude for life.

Section 7 Where persons may be sentenced to imprisonment, hard labour or solitary confinement may be ordered
Where any person is convicted of an offence punishable under this Act for which imprisonment may be awarded, the Court
may sentence the person to be imprisoned, or imprisoned and kept to hard labour in the common gaol or house of correction, and
may direct that the person be kept in solitary confinement for any portion or portions of such imprisonment or imprisonment with hard labour not exceeding one month at any one time, and not exceeding three months in any one year.

https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/view ... t-1902-069

One for the Admiralty Court Fringed flag cult..
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I made a Bundy Gossip Topic where I have posted about Joshy. It should probably be moved to the Bundy Elk thingy sometime. If I can do that I don't know how.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:55 pm
LoneDummy has an intense hate for the Detec who arrested Josh, he's the same one who arrested one of LoneDummy's Cavalcade of Fiends, Brice Cueller for terroristic threats, for which he got 3 years on the chain gang.
Rudy loves the "fisher of men" dude and has a perfect hatred of the ebil policeman. Normal Rudy Dumbass shit.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav had another confrontation with cops or something. I have not watched these videos so don't know what is happening (or happened).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Not sure what that was all about. I skipped through it and Grant, Sue, and Nathan were also there. It is mostly in Spanish which I don't speak.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:20 am Not sure what that was all about. I skipped through it and Grant, Sue, and Nathan were also there. It is mostly in Spanish which I don't speak.
Videos are "unavailable". I wonder if Gavvy realized he was publicizing the sort of thing that might get him a ticket home?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

arayder wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:30 pm
scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:20 am Not sure what that was all about. I skipped through it and Grant, Sue, and Nathan were also there. It is mostly in Spanish which I don't speak.
Videos are "unavailable". I wonder if Gavvy realized he was publicizing the sort of thing that might get him a ticket home?
Weird - he was hassling some cops (or military or something). I didn't understand what was going on.
Dave from down under

Petulant
Pubescent
Posser
Provoking
Police
Pathetically
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:13 pm
arayder wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:30 pm
Weird - he was hassling some cops (or military or something). I didn't understand what was going on.
Gavin often seems to do this sort of thing when extended family is around, as with his temper tantrum at the local covid closed town square several months ago. His craziness in court years ago was over his future brother-in-law's traffic ticket.

Could it be there is some sort of dysfunction family dynamic thing that drives Gavin to show out when family is visiting?
arayder

Post by arayder »

Here's a possible scenario. . .

Gavin makes the video of himself doing his usual cop hassling routine. He get unusually loud and obnoxious this time since the family, who he wants to impress, is around. During the incident he recognizes that the police are videoing him too. Upon replaying the video at home Gavin notices that police trick him into bumping into them upon which he makes a threatening move at one of the cops. One of Seim's relatives who understands Spanish watches the video and hears the police saying things like "This is just what we need." and "The prosecutor is going to love this."

The Seims realize that Gavin is posting the very material that might to get him put in a Mexican jail or sent back to the U.S.

The video gets taken down.

It is not lost on a couple of the smarter Seims that Gavin who ran to Mexico in order to protect self incriminating video on his cell phone has actually posted material that could get him convicted in a Mexican court.
Dave from down under

Definitely a possibility.

Let’s hope the Mexican police have enough to act, one less slime is a win for Mexico.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm Definitely a possibility.

Let’s hope the Mexican police have enough to act, one less slime is a win for Mexico.
Back in Washington Gavin never figured out that he was completely predictable. He's following the same routine of increasingly obnoxious and confrontational interactions with the police in Mexico.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

arayder wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:17 am Here's a possible scenario. . .

Gavin makes the video of himself doing his usual cop hassling routine. He get unusually loud and obnoxious this time since the family, who he wants to impress, is around. During the incident he recognizes that the police are videoing him too. Upon replaying the video at home Gavin notices that police trick him into bumping into them upon which he makes a threatening move at one of the cops. One of Seim's relatives who understands Spanish watches the video and hears the police saying things like "This is just what we need." and "The prosecutor is going to love this."

The Seims realize that Gavin is posting the very material that might to get him put in a Mexican jail or sent back to the U.S.

The video gets taken down.

It is not lost on a couple of the smarter Seims that Gavin who ran to Mexico in order to protect self incriminating video on his cell phone has actually posted material that could get him convicted in a Mexican court.
The typical Mexican Police response to such behavior is to keep ignorring it unless there's a crowd; the police behavior here is very different from their US counterparts. Most problem children here come to get fed up with the lack of attention, and give up eventually; the other perhaps second most common result, long term, of Gavin-like behavior is getting run out of the neighborhood or outright killed. Most Mexicans here are quite patient, but once their patience wears thin, well, blood frequently spills on the pavement.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Oh, and the US stories about the bribes here are one of the beliefs in the US about Mexican Police that are actually true, so there's that as a close 3rd possibilty. My sources have told me that the Seim clan admitted to paying the annoyance tax frequently.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”