Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
pipistrelle

Re: Bundy Gossip (Ammhole and adjacent poots doing stupid shit)

Post by pipistrelle »

It makes me ill that anyone thinks of Santilli as a “journalist.”
curmudgeon
Verified:

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by curmudgeon »

Poot Fest
The poster doesn't say, but it appears to be in Tennessee

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

curmudgeon wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:10 pm Poot Fest
The poster doesn't say, but it appears to be in Tennessee
It is in Utah - Ammo is doing a poot tour of Utah.

https://www.peoplesrights.org/news_view ... d47c1dc9b1
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The Prepper folks are all into protecting themselves from their endless claims for disasters, plagues, collapse, etc., yet, they won't wear a mask.
101010 :towel:
cato

Post by cato »

The Pete Santilli Show is now permanently banned on YouTube.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

cato2 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:14 pm The Pete Santilli Show is now permanently banned on YouTube.
👍🏽
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Anybody remember Deborah Sue Venetucci the Bundy groupie? She has not aged well. (Sourced from Scir Reeve’s Twitter)

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

cato2 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:36 am I have a copy of it on my hard drive, the file is too large to download.

"A part of what drives the Bundys to take actions against the government is rarely touched on in press coverage of them: their fringe religious beliefs."
https://www.opb.org/news/article/bundyv ... iefs-book/
Here's the part where I will probably have Fogbow turn on me:
The family is much more than that. Many of them have been deeply affiliated with the occult for generations. I haven't been able to prove that the most recent 2 generations of the Samuel Bundy family line are, but most of the telltale signs are there.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

cato2 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:14 pm The Pete Santilli Show is now permanently banned on YouTube.
Pete's a Federal mole. I've spoken to two of those who were there at Oregon. I've never spoken to Ammon, (nor do I particularly care too), but I'm sure by now he knows this as well. I suspect he knew all along... (but I can't prove that). Yeah, you read that right.

EDIT / ADDENDUM:
I should add that I'm not sure whether Santilli is on the level or not though. There's a lot of B.S. out there about him on the internet (mostly B.S. in fact, from what I've seen), but take it from someone who's worked in law enforcement with the feds, albeit many, many years ago, he smelled like one of my former co-workers as soon as I got wind of him, and I wasn't suprised at all when I got the confirmation from 2 of the Oregon occupiers.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Estiveo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:12 pm Cliven & Ted were both born in 1946. Show that they had any interaction, or were even aware of each other's existence, and there might be a there there. But their closest relation, via adoption, was about 7 generations back.

Ted's adoptive father was born in North Carolina. The two branches of this very extended family had a continent between them. There is no evidence either family ever had any interaction.

I'm a blood relation to two great-something uncles who sailed with Jean Lafitte; this does not make me a pirate.

Tying Ted Bundy to Cliven & his spawn is meaningless bullshit for no good purpose except mental masturbation.

Cliven Bundy & his elk are odious enough. There's no point in tying them to a serial killer who is no blood relation, and with whom there is no proof they ever interacted, much less had any mutual awareness.
You're putting the cart before the horse. I was just getting started. My research has been about the entire family (starting with William Bundy). And I already stated multiple times how many generations they were apart. Building a scarecrow argument isn't logical debate with facts, it's hot air. You've got enough to be a Politician.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:29 pm
Four environmental advocacy groups on Thursday sued the U.S. Interior secretary and federal Bureau of Land Management seeking to overturn the Jan. 19 decision to grant a 10-year grazing permit Hammond Ranches Inc. on the final day of former President Donald Trump’s administration.

The suit alleges the decision was “tainted by political influence” and that a “rushed and truncated public process” cut out opportunities for public participation required by law. It further accuses the federal government of granting the permit to the Hammonds over other applicants who were qualified and bypassing an administrative appeal process.
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... nches.html
Thanks for this! I hadn't heard about it.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:41 am Oh - 5G breaks DNA. Good to know - I was in this industry for years and didn't know this. From Ammhole's Idaho PRN page.
Capture.JPG
Snaggletooth & Ammo don't agree on this one at all. Gabby kept bringing it up around my primary source. He automatically assumed that my source would be anti 5G, so he lectured them on how safe it was. Gavin didn't have a fucking clue what he was talking about. (Par for the course, right? I know).

It's important to realize that Ammo almost certainly isn't what he appears. He's a poser. He supports shit like this because he knows it's what gets the attention of those whom he intends to use later on. Think "Qanon" but more boots on the ground. This fucker wants a civil war.

EDIT ADDENDUM:
...and he's so deluded, he thinks he might be one of the primary leaders of it.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

You're the one playing up the link to Ted Bundy, emphasizing it as a big deal, when said link is tenuous in the extreme.

Ted is, at best, a 7th or 8th cousin 4 or 5 times removed, BY ADOPTION. He barely belongs on Cliven's family tree, and doesn't belong at all on a genealogical chart. They don't share blood, and there is no evidence that they ever met, much less were aware of each other.

As to the rest of the Bundy family tree, I'm sure some here will find it interesting, and you can knock yourself out on it. You obviously find it important, and I know some people find these things fascinating. All I'm saying is that emphasizing Ted Bundy's basically non-existent link to Cliven's crime family is disingenuous bullshit. For me, that, along with your rabid defense of it, calls your credibility into question. When you add in your latest accusations of Bundy occultism...how long before you have them eating babies in the non-existent basement of a pizza shop?

That all said, I'm done with you. I'll be putting you on ignore after this, and you can continue peddling your theories here without worrying that some guy on the internet thinks they're nuttier than squirrel poo.
Image Image Image Image
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

jadedmonk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:06 am
You're putting the cart before the horse. I was just getting started. My research has been about the entire family (starting with William Bundy). And I already stated multiple times how many generations they were apart. Building a scarecrow argument isn't logical debate with facts, it's hot air. You've got enough to be a Politician.
Do you have access to their DNA? LDS family trees are full of surprises.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:58 am
jadedmonk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:06 am
... LDS family trees are full of surprises.
Indeed! That's what makes the research so difficult, and as stated earlier by another, birth / death & immigration records can be fudged.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

jadedmonk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:35 am Here's the part where I will probably have Fogbow turn on me:
The family is much more than that. Many of them have been deeply affiliated with the occult for generations. I haven't been able to prove that the most recent 2 generations of the Samuel Bundy family line are, but most of the telltale signs are there.
[shrug] "The occult" is way too broad a term to have any actual meaning. One person's occult is another person's legitimate religious belief. Or social group. Every religion and a whole lot of social groups have been accused of supposed 'occult' practices at one time or another. Even most pagans (who are commonly lumped into "the occult") can't even agree as to what the term means and which, if any of them, actually deserve to be described as such.

Fussing about "the occult" is much ado about what is overwhelmingly play-acting. And I say that as someone who was deeply interested in and researched it for a good many years.

ETA: one of the most unintentionally hilarious books touching on the subject is The Kingdom of the Cults, in which the Protestant author discusses and identifies dozens of other religious groups as cults, based on his personal definition. The takeaway from his "reasearch": if you aren't an evangelical Protestant, you're a member of a cult.
I've heard this bull before.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

DejaMoo wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:18 pm
jadedmonk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:35 am Here's the part where I will probably have Fogbow turn on me:
[shrug] "The occult" is way too broad a term to have any actual meaning. One person's occult is another person's legitimate religious belief. Or social group. Every religion and a whole lot of social groups have been accused of supposed 'occult' practices at one time or another. Even most pagans (who are commonly lumped into "the occult") can't even agree as to what the term means and which, if any of them, actually deserve to be described as such.

Fussing about "the occult" is much ado about what is overwhelmingly play-acting. And I say that as someone who was deeply interested in and researched it for a good many years.

ETA: one of the most unintentionally hilarious books touching on the subject is The Kingdom of the Cults, in which the Protestant author discusses and identifies dozens of other religious groups as cults, based on his personal definition. The takeaway from his "reasearch": if you aren't an evangelical Protestant, you're a member of a cult.
You are confusing the word "occult" with the word "cult". They don't mean the same thing.
Webster's Dictionary:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult
Definition of cult
1: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (see SPURIOUS sense 2)
also : its body of adherents
the voodoo cult
a satanic cult
2a: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (such as a film or book)
criticizing how the media promotes the cult of celebrity
especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad
b: the object of such devotion
c: a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion
the singer's cult of fans
The film has a cult following.
3: a system of religious beliefs and ritual
also : its body of adherents
the cult of Apollo
4: formal religious veneration : WORSHIP
5: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator
health cults

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/occult
Definition of occult (Entry 1 of 3)
transitive verb

: to shut off from view or exposure : COVER, ECLIPSE
the light of a star that was about to be occulted … by Uranus itself
— Jonathan Eberhart
occult adjective
oc·​cult | \ ə-ˈkəlt , ä-; ˈä-ˌkəlt \
Definition of occult (Entry 2 of 3)
1: not revealed : SECRET
deep subterranean occult jealousy
— J. C. Powys
2: not easily apprehended or understood : ABSTRUSE, MYSTERIOUS
occult matters like nuclear physics, radiation effects and the designing of rockets
— Robert Bendiner
3: hidden from view : CONCEALED
occult underground passages
4: of or relating to the occult
… the occult arts—astrology, palmistry, card reading …
— Amy Fine Collins
occult practices
5: not manifest or detectable by clinical methods alone
occult carcinoma
also : not present in macroscopic amounts
occult blood in a stool
occult noun
\ ə-ˈkəlt , ä-; ˈä-ˌkəlt \
Definition of occult (Entry 3 of 3)
: matters regarded as involving the action or influence of supernatural or supernormal powers or some secret knowledge of them —used with the
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

In addendum to my last post, don't misunderstand me, the Bundy's IMO are a part of a cult as well. But that's not what I was discussing.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

My ex-husband thought this was a great book for identifying cults.

He was a member of Foursquare Church.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Once upon a time, my (now ex) wife was the recipient of many pamphlets and talks about breaking free from religious cults and whatnot from a zealous Southern Baptist neighbor. My ex-wife was Catholic.

I dunno, maybe the neighbor was right.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:07 pm

It is rather ironic that fundies and other Evangelicals see everybody else as a cult. It is the evangelicals who have a great love of a cult of personality. Whether it be Trump now or their pastors, they all have great signs of the group being about their leader not the faith (have you seen how many evangelicals have their ministry not named after their church but themselves along with always having their kids follow as the leaders of the "church").
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Now that we have a Democrat in the White House, I am counting on Ammon Eggs to do something so crazed that Fogbow gets a surge of new members. He did a great job during the Malheur Community Center for Phony Constitutional Education of the Whackos, we got about 50 new people. I'm sure he can top that, if he just puts a little effort into it.

:smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:39 am Now that we have a Democrat in the White House, I am counting on Ammon Eggs to do something so crazed that Fogbow gets a surge of new members. He did a great job during the Malheur Community Center for Phony Constitutional Education of the Whackos, we got about 50 new people. I'm sure he can top that, if he just puts a little effort into it.

Be careful what you wish for. Malheur is how you got me.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:38 am The Prepper folks are all into protecting themselves from their endless claims for disasters, plagues, collapse, etc., yet, they won't wear a mask.
I've been hearing those predictions for 50 years. Ain't happened yet. Not gonna.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:51 am
Foggy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:39 am Now that we have a Democrat in the White House, I am counting on Ammon Eggs to do something so crazed that Fogbow gets a surge of new members. He did a great job during the Malheur Community Center for Phony Constitutional Education of the Whackos, we got about 50 new people. I'm sure he can top that, if he just puts a little effort into it.

Be careful what you wish for. Malheur is how you got me.
Me, too. Only 50 new brainwashed lib zombies out of that clusterfuck? I would have thought there would have been hundreds.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”