Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

bob

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by bob »

P&E: National Constitution Center Rejects Comment about Chester Arthur’s Presidential Eligibility:
DESPITE SCHOLARLY RESEARCH QUESTIONING IT

On Saturday morning, The Post & Email received an email from reader Robert Laity, who has filed lawsuits and written extensively about the “natural born Citizen” provision contained in Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution relating to presidential eligibility.

He reported that after reading an article on putative 21st President Chester Arthur at the National Constitution Center and attempting to leave a comment in response, he received a message indicating that the comment was considered “spam” and would not be published.

Published October 5 on the anniversary of Arthur’s birth in 1829 or 1830, as his tombstone reportedly states, the article begins, “Arthur was born on October 5, 1829 in Fairfield, Vermont. (In later years there were claims, never proven, that Arthur was born across the border in Canada, which would have threatened his eligibility to serve as President.)”

An article dated October 14, 2009 by Marquette University Law School Prof. J. Gordon Hylton titled, “President Chester A. Arthur and the Birthers, 1880’s Style” acknowledged questions which had arisen over Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility but deemed Obama “clearly eligible” without explanation.

The article states, in part:
Questions of Arthur’s eligibility for the nation’s highest office surfaced during the 1880 campaign. Arthur was the son of an Irishman who emigrated first to Canada and the then to the United States, and who finally became a naturalized United States citizen in 1843, fifteen years after his son Arthur’s birth in 1829. Arthur’s mother was a United States citizen born in Vermont but whose family emigrated to Canada where she met and married her husband. By the time of Arthur’s birth, his parents had moved back to Vermont.

The controversy over Arthur’s citizenship status centers around the place of Arthur’s actual birth. By one account he was born in his family’s home in Franklin County, Vermont. If this was true, then he was clearly a natural born citizen. On the other hand, the competing account has it that he was born during his pregnant mother’s visit to her family’s home in Canada.

If the latter story is true, then Arthur was technically foreign-born, and in 1829, citizenship in such cases passed to the child only if the father was a United States citizen, and, of course, at this point Arthur’s father was still a citizen of the British Empire.
[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

After receiving the “spam” notification, Laity wrote to the website’s manager, copying this writer and another journalist. His message reads:
Laity wrote:I wrote an erudite comment about Arthur and Obama being “Imposters in the Oval Office” (read my book by the same name) and my “comment was marked as spam”. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Very ashamed. My comment was NOT SPAM!!

Whether you want to admit it or not, Arthur and Obama were FRAUDS.

http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/ ... dent-obama

http://www.thepostemail.com/11/19/2017/ ... val-office

Robert C. Laity
Founder and President
Society for the Preservation of our American Republic
In an email responding to The Post & Email’s question about his comment, Laity further provided:
Laity wrote:I wrote a comment that explained why Arthur and Obama were not bona-fide Presidents. I submitted it and then a notice said that comment would appear after moderation. Several minutes later a notice was written where the coment should have appeared that “Comment was marked as spam”. Oh well. Some people can’t handle the truth.
Laity's being auto-blown off by a spam filter is newsworthy!

The offending site in question uses a standard Disqus plug in. It looks like Laity's comment got bounced because he included two links.

Geniuses, all.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob »

P&E update:
Update, October 7, 2019: Mr. Laity located an online resource depicting Chester Arthur’s father’s naturalization on August 31, 1843, 13-14 years after Chester Arthur was born. The document was obtained from the Library of Congress and posted by Leo Donofrio at his “naturalborncitizen” website launched in 2008 in conjunction with his lawsuit challenging Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility on the basis of his alleged British citizenship at birth.
And comments:
Laity wrote:It is unsupportable that the founders would countenance a person who by British Law would be recognized as a Natural Born British Subject. After all, the United States declared it’s independence from Britain in 1776.

Both Arthur and Obama have that status in common. Both Arthur and Obama were born as British Subjects. Both Arthur and Obama had British Subject fathers. Both Arthur and Obama were not alive at the time of the Declaration of Independence and were not grandfathered in as eligible to be President.

Again, the founders would NOT have accepted a Brit to be our President.

I expressed factual information to Jeffrey Rosen, the President and CEO of the Constitution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the cradle of our Republic. It is strange and very unusual that such a publication would regard such information as “spam”.

Although Article II does not define what a “Natural Born Citizen ” is, the U.S. Supreme Court has weighed in on that conundrum and has since the very early 19th century has reconciled any controversy.

There are six cases that I frequently cite that were decided from 1814 all the way up to the most recent case in 2018 which left the prior decisions undisturbed. They are “The Venus”., “Minor V. Happersett, USSCt. (1874) [which unanimously stated that a Natural Born Citizen is one born in the U.S. to Parents who are both U.S. citizens themselves],”Wong Kim Ark”., “Shanks v Dupont”., “Laity v NY & Obama, USSCt. (2014) and “Laity v NY,Cruz,Rubio and Jindal, USSCt. (2018).

The first four cases affirmed and reaffirmed the definition of NBC as one born in the US to parents who are both US Citizens themselves. The latter two cases, both of which I filed, left the decisions in the former four undisturbed.

Any lawyer will tell you that a U.S. Supreme Court precedent left undisturbed is still, in legal parlance, “Good Law”.

Neither Arthur, Obama, McCain, Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, Swarzenegger, Harris or Gabbard meet this legal definition. Yet they have all flouted the constitution by attempting to ignore it’s prohibition against their being President. Two of these people actually usurped the Presidency, by fraud. Obama did it during time of war. That makes Obama both a traitor and a spy. Talk about corruption. All these people have shown contempt for our Constitution. Ted Cruz actually stated that “If Obama can do it, so can I”.

For the Constitution Center to have called these facts “Spam” is egregious.

[A]ctivist Judicial legislation from the bench does NOT change the definition of Natural Born Citizen as defined and reaffirmed in the cases I cited. Those precedents would have to be vacated for the past controversy of what an NBC is to be resurrected.

Because those precedents have not been vacated the current definition remains.

One born IN the United States to Parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves. Arthur was not and Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. That is an immutable and incontrovertible fact.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Silly me, I wasn't aware that CAA's father having been born in Ireland and being a British subject was news to anyone, or needed proving. Why would the "Founders" not have accepted a "Brit" as President since all the Presidents through Harrison were ALL natural born British subjects. Laity being treated as spam is newsworthy-not. Laity still ignores that WKA is controlling law and does not say what he claims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

The very first candidate for president nominated by the Republican Party, in 1856, was an illegitimate child of a French citizen. But John C. Frèmont, also famous as "The Pathfinder" for his exploration of the southwest of the United States, was born in this great land of ours, so the newly formed Republican Party understood he was a natural born citizen.

And that was before the Fourteenth Amendment (the basis of the Wong Kim Ark decision). From the beginning of this great nation, everyone agreed that anyone born here was qualified to be president.

Apuzzo and Laity and their elk can lie and lie and lie from now until they both croak. Chester Arthur and Barack Obama were both NBCs.
We don't know what we don't know.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:21 pm
Silly me, I wasn't aware that CAA's father having been born in Ireland and being a British subject was news to anyone, or needed proving.
At least how she wrote it, it sounds like Laity just now found Donofrio's site. Some researcher he is.

The alternative is that she updated the article recently to mention Laity had found Donofrio's site, though he had found it earlier, not on 7 October, but it was not newsworthy until now. Maybe Laity knew of the site all along but also knows when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em, when to walk away (well, not that part)....*
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:31 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:21 pm
Silly me, I wasn't aware that CAA's father having been born in Ireland and being a British subject was news to anyone, or needed proving.
At least how she wrote it, it sounds like Laity just now found Donofrio's site. Some researcher he is.

The alternative is that she updated the article recently to mention Laity had found Donofrio's site, though he had found it earlier, not on 7 October, but it was not newsworthy until now. Maybe Laity knew of the site all along but also knows when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em, when to walk away (well, not that part)....*
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Along with his vast legal knowledge, it would seem he is equally proficient in history. Such a polymath of ignorance.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Here's what was on his tiny little mind in September 2019... a 2014 ridiculous article by Rharon. He's obsessed. Maybe he has a crush on him?

Laity What.JPG

https://www.thepostemail.com/2014/01/26 ... n-decoded/

It's really no wonder Laity has no room in his head... he's given it all to President Obama.

And hey, this may be a first! This is actually interesting... one of the P&E commenters pointed to a link to a short book about Chester Arthur from 1884. Haven't had time to read it but I love stuff like this.
How a British Subject Became President of the United States
by Arthur P. Hinman

Publication date 1884
Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0
Topics conspiracy theories, Chester A. Arthur, presidential eligibility
Collection opensource
Language English
In 1880, the New York Times reported a curious story from St. Albans, Vermont, about a mysterious figure, an attorney and Democratic operative named A. P. Hinman. Hinman privately told local Democratic leaders that he had been hired by the Democratic National Committee to obtain evidence that Vice-President-elect Chester A. Arthur was not qualified to hold the office of vice President, but rather that Arthur was a Canadian-born alien. President Garfield was assassinated in 1881 and Arthur became twenty first President of the United States, and a pretty good one by all accounts. Hinman published this book in 1884 to prevent Arthur's re-election, unaware of Arthur's real secret, that he was dying, and would not seek re-election. This is a conspiracy theory about presidential eligibility that could have come from today's newspapers.
https://archive.org/details/Hinman

Does this make Hinman the Original Birther? :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: “Grand Jury” Increasingly Invoked as to Current House “Impeachment Inquiry”:
WHAT ARE THE PRESIDENT’S “CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?”

In an article published Tuesday at the Independent Sentinel, a tweet by radio host and author Dan Bongino was featured which equated the U.S. House of Representatives’ “impeachment inquiry” of President Donald Trump to the activity of a grand jury, as had Prof. Victor Williams in an interview with The Post & Email published September 30.

The Independent Sentinel article by Sara Noble contains opinion and cites not only Bongino’s observation, but also that of Fox News Capitol Hill producer Chad Pergram relative to the evolving nature of the impeachment hearings being conducted by House Democrats.

“Closed door interviews for impeachment probe are now considered depositions,” Pergram tweeted early Tuesday afternoon, referring to private meetings House Democrats are conducting as part of their “inquiry.” “More restrictions surrounding the material, like an interview. Depositions limit 1 attorney to asking questions per round. If cmtes issue subpoenas, it moved from a transcribed interview to a deposition,” Pergram’s tweet concludes.

On Wednesday morning, P&E reader Robert Laity reported that he attempted to leave a comment to the IS article which was rejected as spam, an audio version of which is below.

Early Wednesday morning, Laity contacted Noble about the comment, stating, “Attached is a recording of the comment I made in response to the below article and that your site rejected as spam” with the audio file, which states that currently the House of Representatives is “depriving President Trump of his due process rights under the Constitution.”

The recording is titled, “What is a deposition?”

At approximately 8:15 a.m. EDT, The Post & Email submitted a comment to the article which was accepted.

While this article was still in preparation, Laity emailed this writer to report that, “The owner of this site put my recorded explanation of ‘what is a deposition’ on his site. The text would not upload so it was converted to a voice comment by me.”

A refreshed link now contains Laity’s comment in video/audio format along with a comment from the author[.]
Laity's inability to submit a comment to a right-wing blog is newsworthy!

Notorial Dissent

Laity and Rharon, the constitutional lawyer and investigative journalist, :sarcasm: don't seem to get that the House is essentially the Grand Jury here, and the people they are investigating don't have a right to appear before them or interfere with their investigation. The due process part kicks in when it goes to the Senate for trial and depending on how they treat it, then they "may" get a chance at rebuttal. Then again they don't understand how the real world works either as opposed to there fantasy world where things are as they say they are.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Reader Contacts U.S. Senator about Obama’s “Usurpation of the Presidency by Fraud”:
AUTHOR OF “IMPOSTERS” CALLS OUT OBAMA, HOUSE “IMPEACHMENT” OF TRUMP

Early on Monday morning, reader Robert Laity sent the following to the office of U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI with the indicated attachment):
Laity wrote:I heard you on the Mark Levin Show speaking about Obama’s claim that there were no scandals in his administration. Obama did not HAVE an administration. Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud. See: “There is no ‘President’ Obama” by me:

http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/ ... ent-obama/

I also wrote a book about Barack Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. A PDF of the book “Imposters in the Oval Office” (iUniverse publishing ©2018) written by me, is attached.

Obama ushered in the dismantling of this great nation. He is both a traitor under 18USC and a spy under 10USC. It is time that Obama be brought to Justice.

President Trump is attempting to “drain the swamp”. Because of this the corrupt RICO Obama cabal is attacking him maliciously. If I were the Senate Majority Leader I would tell Pelosi that I WILL NOT entertain a trial in the Senate under the conditions currently taking place in the House of denying President Trump basic 5th Amendment due process rights.

Alan Dershowitz, Constitutional Scholar shares my view that if it can demonstrated that the House or the Senate did not provide due process to President Trump, the entire matter would be subject to review by the United States Supreme Court.

This is America and not the former Soviet Union. The House is NOT conducting it’s so called “Formal Impeachment Inquiry” in keeping with the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee that “NO PERSON shall be held to answer for…crime…nor be deprived of life,liberty or property, WITHOUT due process of law…”.

This includes a President or any other “person” and applies to the Impeachment Process. A President can be impeached for “Bribery,Treason and High Crimes and Misdemeanors”. The operative word here is “Crime”.

Again, “NO Person shall be held to answer for…CRIME…without due process”. The Impeachment Process MUST BE in accord and in Harmony with the Constitution.

While Congress makes the rules concerning Impeachment, they must be in accordance with the Constitution. “No Law RULE or regulation can serve to abrogate a right guaranteed by the Constitution”-Miranda v Arizona, USSCt.

“A[ny] law,RULE or regulation that is repugnant to the constitution is void”-Marbury v Madison, USSCt. (1803). Every American is duty bound as a Citizen to demand that the Constitution be observed and not flouted.

The conduct of the faux “Impeachment Inquiry” going on now is illegal on it’s face and must be addressed as such.
Laity's throwing paper electrons is newsworthy!

Rondeau did conveniently link to Laity's "book". Now anyone can read it for free! :thumbs:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Thanks for the free book, Rharon, it's still overpriced though. From page 16 Laity talks about his visits from the Secret Service and the DOJ... he says he learned they like drinking coffee so he told them to call first so he could prepare it. :smoking:

Ron Johnson is an idiot. More importantly, Laity, he was THERE! Should he convict himself of treason? Even better, you and Rharon and Volin should go do a citizen's arrest! If you need pointers, give Walt Fitzpatrick a call. Stop repeating the same things over and over on blogs... Take action! :kiss:
Ron Johnson
United States Senator
ronjohnson.senate.gov
DescriptionRonald Harold Johnson is an American businessman and Republican politician serving as the senior United States Senator from Wisconsin. Johnson was first elected to the Senate in 2010, defeating Democratic incumbent Russ Feingold, and was re-elected in 2016. Wikipedia
Born: April 8, 1955 (age 64 years), Mankato, MN
Nationality: American
Office: Senator (R-WI) since 2011
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:42 pm
Rondeau did conveniently link to Laity's "book". Now anyone can read it for free! :thumbs:
From Laity's scheisseschrift of a "book":
Given the nature and seriousness of the crimes that he stands accused of, Obama should face a military firing squad.
Clearly no court is required in Laity's mind.

It seems only fair to reciprocate Laity's wishes. If Laity were to receive a bullet or two to the heart, the world would be a slightly better place with the absence of that lying, racist, semi-literate, obnoxious asshole. Scumbag Laity is far more of a criminal than Mr. Obama, who has always shown himself to be a model of decency.

Notorial Dissent

I find it hard to believe that Dershowitz is stupid enough to have made that claim, at least I don't think he's that dumb, Laity I have NO question. He is of "the Constitution is whatever I say it is" school of stupid.

bob

Post by bob »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:29 am
I find it hard to believe that Dershowitz is stupid enough to have made that claim, at least I don't think he's that dumb
The Hill (in May): Dershowitz: Supreme Court could overrule an unconstitutional impeachment:
Our nonlawyer president may be closer to the truth than his lawyer critics. In fact, the Lawfare blog noted that “Trump’s suggestion of resorting to the Supreme Court to appeal an impeachment did not come out of nowhere. ... Alan Dershowitz recently made an argument along the same lines, writing in an essay on ‘The Case Against Impeaching Trump’ that ‘[w]ere a president to announce that he refused to accept the actions of the Senate in voting for his removal … and that he would not leave office unless the Supreme Court affirmed his removal, the people might well agree with him.’”

However, my argument did not come from nowhere, either.

Two former, well-respected justices of the Supreme Court first suggested that the judiciary may indeed have a role in reining in Congress were it to exceed its constitutional authority. Justice Byron White, a John F. Kennedy appointee, put it this way: “Finally, as applied to the special case of the President, the majority argument merely points out that, were the Senate to convict the President without any kind of trial, a Constitutional crisis might well result. It hardly follows that the Court ought to refrain from upholding the Constitution in all impeachment cases. Nor does it follow that, in cases of presidential impeachment, the Justices ought to abandon their constitutional responsibility because the Senate has precipitated a crisis.”

Justice David Souter, a George H. W. Bush appointee, echoed his predecessor: “If the Senate were to act in a manner seriously threatening the integrity of its results … judicial interference might well be appropriate.”

Notorial Dissent

i stand corrected, and astonished. Appalled goes without saying.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Laity's FB account was apparently suspended again for a month, last post was 9/21. Upon his reentry, looks like 3 people cared. He does allow anyone to comment if you want to welcome him back. https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.laity#_=_

Laity FB.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: comment:
Laity wrote: Obama’s proffered BC IS a documented forgery confirmed by Italian, Israeli and American forensic documents experts. There would be no constitutional crisis if it Obama were arrested for usurping the Presidency. He is the Second of our nation’s “Imposters in the Oval Office. Such crimes against our sovereignty are never “Better off forgotten”. I know that Obama was an ersatz “President”. I have neither been “intimidated into silence ” or am I one who does not “care”. This will NOT be forgotten. I won’t let it be forgotten. It is now my mission in life. There will be no escaping for Obama. Well within the statute of limitations for reporting my allegations I did, indeed, place Barack Obama on formal notice, with proper and legal service on Eric Holder, then AG of the U.S., that he should consider himself under formal citizen’s arrest for usurpation of the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. ANY citizen of the U.S. has that right should he/she have 1st hand knowledge of such a crime. Indeed, failure to report such evidence is a felony called Misprision of Treason. BTW, I am not the only person who has accused Obama of Treason. Some others are Lt. Cmdr. Walter Fitzgerald, Admiral Ace Lyons and Sharon Rondeau, who is a co-signatory on an FBI complaint against Obama, as am I, sent to and received by then FBI Director Robert Mueller.
Excuse me, I'm going to go citizen grand indite myself because I misprisioned some treason. :smoking:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Laity has one-upped Zullow on the forgery issue. Zullow cited (unnamed) American and Italian “experts”, Laity adds Israel to the mix. Definitely a :pickle:

bob

Post by bob »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:39 pm
Laity has one-upped Zullow on the forgery issue. Zullow cited (unnamed) American and Italian “experts”, Laity adds Israel to the mix.
I reckon Laity is including that old coot in Israel (Hanukoglu).

Notorial Dissent

Daaamn, I must a been sleepin' at the switch again, when did the Israelis get in to the sham forensicin' business?

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

BTW, I am not the only person who has accused Obama of Treason. Some others are Lt. Cmdr. Walter Fitzgerald ...
Oh, poor Walter. :violin: :crying:

Even birthers can't remember his name. :bag:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Another comment on Laity's post:

Glen Day Friday, October 25, 2019 at 7:56 PM

A lie has been hiding in plain sight since 2011. It’s an electronic file viewable at whitehouse.gov purported to be the 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate of Barack Hussain Obama. This file reveals the most sinister case of identity fraud since Satan, concealed as a serpent, tricked Adam and Eve into eating fruit from the forbidden tree. This file has fascinated and infuriated those who have investigated its anomalies. Those anomalies are viewed as ridiculous by the fake news media and corrupt and cowardly politicians.
Retired Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was the lone voice of one crying out in the (Arizona) wilderness attempting to persuade the nation, via a 5+ year investigation, that this file is fraudulent.

Most officials in government and the media believe the whole issue is a pile of “you know what” and won’t touch it. Even if they believe it’s a fake, such a revelation could cause a constitutional crisis leading to “who knows what.”

No American politician or government official wants to tell the American people, after all this time, that the former president, Barack Obama, is a criminal and USURPER to the office. As far as they are concerned, the issue has no upside and plenty of down and is better off forgotten.

Many, in the public, believe the file is genuine just because Obama says so. No further explanation is required. Obama is their guy, and nothing will change that. Others know better but have been intimidated into silence; and still others just don’t care.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Foggy wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:15 pm
BTW, I am not the only person who has accused Obama of Treason. Some others are Lt. Cmdr. Walter Fitzgerald ...
Oh, poor Walter. :violin: :crying:

Even birthers can't remember his name. :bag:
I misspelled Zullo’s name too. Poor birthers!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Excuse me, Mister Dumb Fuck, but the serpent in the Genesis story of Adam and Eve was not Satan, according to the Biblical Archeology Society.

In other words, you compared one outright lie about identity fraud to another outright lie about identity fraud. Congratulations, now go sit in the corner. :fingerwag:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Congressman: “I Think You’ll See Clapper and Brennan Implicated”:
DOES THAT MEAN “INDICTED”?
No. Continuing:
At approximately 1:40 PM EDT, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL1) tweeted that he believes Barack Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, and CIA director, John Brennan, will be “implicated” as the U.S. attorney designated to identify the origins of the Russia “collusion” narrative delves into possible criminality on the part of the U.S. intelligence community.

On Thursday evening, The New York Times and other outlets reported that the administrative probe undertaken by the Justice Department earlier this year and assigned to U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham had changed in nature to a “criminal” investigation.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

After the Trump administration announced Durham’s appointment in May, P&E reader Robert Laity contacted Durham’s office to convey that in his view, Obama had usurped the office of the presidency “during time of war” out of his inability to meet the “natural born Citizen” qualification in Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution for the president and commander-in-chief.
:mememe:

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”