Sibley's Dumb Lawsuits

bob

Re: Sibley's Dumb Lawsuits

Post by bob » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Sibley's blog: I am serially releasing my Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
So when Montgomery Blair Sibley raised the issue of the curious dismissal by the Obama Department of Justice of the 1985 indictment of the domestic terrorist, fugitive Elizabeth Duke, Judge Garland had a political chip he knew would get him the [SCOTUS] nomination he had so long craved. In that matter, for no given reason, a Magistrate Judge had impersonated a federal judge and signed an order dismissing the indictment of the Weather Underground member and U.S. Capitol bombing Elizabeth Duke in 2009. When Sibley objected to the D.C. Circuit Court, Judge Garland buried the case to avoid the scandal that an intellectually honest review would have caused then President Obama.

While a shaft of divine light did not stream through the window of his Chambers and highlight the case sitting before him on his desk, it might as well have for Judge Garland saw the case as divine intervention. The case, Sibley v. McConnell and Ryan,[*] in the hands of a judge as canny as Judge Garland, would allow Judge Garland to “destroy them from beneath the heavens of the Lord” all those who had so fouled the Constitution and, more importantly, left Judge Garland an embittered man.
Sibley's Merrick Garland slashfic is HOT HOT HOT!

* For the newbs: Sibley threw paper at Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, claiming that the requisite numbers of states had called for an Article V constitutional convention. They blew Sibley off, so of course he sued. The courts affirmed Sibley's being blown off.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:57 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:35 pm
Sibley's blog: I am serially releasing my Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
So when Montgomery Blair Sibley raised the issue of the curious dismissal by the Obama Department of Justice of the 1985 indictment of the domestic terrorist, fugitive Elizabeth Duke, Judge Garland had a political chip he knew would get him the [SCOTUS] nomination he had so long craved. In that matter, for no given reason, a Magistrate Judge had impersonated a federal judge and signed an order dismissing the indictment of the Weather Underground member and U.S. Capitol bombing Elizabeth Duke in 2009. When Sibley objected to the D.C. Circuit Court, Judge Garland buried the case to avoid the scandal that an intellectually honest review would have caused then President Obama.

While a shaft of divine light did not stream through the window of his Chambers and highlight the case sitting before him on his desk, it might as well have for Judge Garland saw the case as divine intervention. The case, Sibley v. McConnell and Ryan,[*] in the hands of a judge as canny as Judge Garland, would allow Judge Garland to “destroy them from beneath the heavens of the Lord” all those who had so fouled the Constitution and, more importantly, left Judge Garland an embittered man.
Sibley's Merrick Garland slashfic is HOT HOT HOT!

* For the newbs: Sibley threw paper at Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, claiming that the requisite numbers of states had called for an Article V constitutional convention. They blew Sibley off, so of course he sued. The courts affirmed Sibley's being blown off.
Does any of that even make any sense? i know Sibley, so largely rhetorical.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:57 pm
Does any of that even make any sense? i know Sibley, so largely rhetorical.
Sibley is imagining that Garland somehow got involved with his paper throwing, even though Garland wasn't on the D.C. Cir. panel that tossed Sibley's suit.

In other news: Remember when Sibley got fired from CarMax (for alleged "whistleblowing"), he was awarded around $500 in back pay, and sued anyway? Talk about snatching victory: a federal district court sanctioned Sibley $21,385 for his frivolous litigation.
Edit: Type-O.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Did Garland have anything to do with the Duke matter? I can't remember now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:21 pm
Sibley threw all this paper (in the D.D.C.) in the Duke case. At one point, he accused the magistrate of forging the judge's signature. Which went nowhere.

Sibley then filed a complaint with Garland (the D.C. Cir.'s chief), who roundfiled the complaint.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:08 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:21 pm
Sibley threw all this paper (in the D.D.C.) in the Duke case. At one point, he accused the magistrate of forging the judge's signature. Which went nowhere.

Sibley then filed a complaint with Garland (the D.C. Cir.'s chief), who roundfiled the complaint.
I remember reading in to that back in the day and thinking none of it actually made a great deal of sense and Sibley's contribution even less than.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Sibley's blog: Chapter 2 [of 14]: My Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
Montgomery Blair Sibley really did not want to file another lawsuit in the spring of 2016. Having battled the government and its arbitrary and capricious, unauthorized exercise of power for years, a simpler existence called loudly to him. He had birthed* and parented four children to adulthood and shepherded, at their requests, three wives to better lives and out of his. His legal career had never left his original intent to "do good" as had so many of his fellow members of the bar who had used their law license monopoly to "do well".

[D.C. Madam saga recap snipped.]

Thus it was that Larry Sinclair called Blair in the summer of 2008 seeking help. Larry claimed that he had information about Barack Obama's sex and drug history. In particular, Larry and the Choir Director of Obama's church in Chicago had exchanged a series of text messages regarding Obama and their homosexual relationship with him. Shortly thereafter, the choir director, Donald Young, age 47, was found dead -- shot in the back of the head in his Chicago apartment execution style. Larry was afraid for his life and the Chicago Police were not sympathetic.

Blair proposed to Larry a simple strategy: Put the truth out in bold fashion and the result would be assured: Ridicule and the news cycle would move on. As a result, Blair organized a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. At the press conference -- still on YouTube -- Larry made his allegations, was ridiculed and then, unexpectedly, arrested by order of Joe Biden's son on a Delaware warrant for bad checks. The result was as Blair intended. No one through Larry credible and he was soon relegated to a minor footnote that has been all but erased. Larry now lives quietly in Florida.

Yet Blair had challenged yet again the status quo and once again he was approached by those who believed that for factual and legal reasons Obama was not eligible to be President of the United States given the qualifications contained in Article II of the U.S. Constitution. The still-unresolved legal question was: what was the definition of a "natural born Citizen" as used in Article II of the U.S. Constitution -- a question that no court had ever addressed.

The factual questions were even more troubling. No objective examination of the putative birth certificate of Obama could conclude that it was genuine. And the factual concerns about Obama's history went further. His social security number belonged to a long dead Connecticut resident. His selective service card had serious alterations on it. His University records were sealed and he refused to release them. Most troubling, Obama refused to address any of these concerns other than allowing one journalist, Savannah Guthrie, to see the alleged "original" birth certificate. And then three days later, after President Obama’s green light was given, Osama Bin Laden was conveniently captured and the media moved on from the Birth Certificate issue. As a result, the media's constantly repeated phrase that Obama was a "natural born Citizen" and anyone who dared to question it was a "birther nut" became the gospel of the mainstream media.

Thus, Blair became the recipient of repeated requests by the legal disenfranchised -- few knew how to litigate the issue of the meaning of "natural born Citizen" and the authenticity of Obama's identity documents and even less would -- to do that which they could not. So, following the law he named after himself, he did.

A flurry of lawsuits by Blair challenged the legal and factual issues of Obama's eligibility. Blair had subpoenas served on the White House, Columbia University, Harvard Law School, Occidental College, and the Selective Service and Social Security administrations all seeking Obama's records. Yet without hearings, one court after another dismissed his lawsuits proving that though each citizen has a right to demand the government comply with the law, no citizen has a remedy when the government does not so comply.

Blair of course appealed all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. Eventually, the Supreme Court -- which refused to consider his appeals -- entered an order barring him from any filings at the Supreme Court and removed him from the Bar of the Supreme Court all without a hearing.

[Duke saga recap snipped.]

As an officer of the Court, Blair brought these charges against Magistrate Robinson to the attention of Judge Garland of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals. Judge Garland, who was very familiar with Blair from the D.C. Madam, Obama birth certificate and Larry Sinclair cases, buried Blair's complaint under legal mumbo-jumbo. Magistrate Robinson still sits on the D.C. District Court.

[Ryan/McConnell saga recap snipped.]

These arguments were bought lock, stock and barrel by the District Court judge and he quickly entered his order dismissing Blair’s lawsuit upon these grounds. Thus followed the appeal by Blair which landed the matter upon the desk of Judge Garland in the winter of 2016.
:mememe:

* :shock:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Osama Bin Laden was conveniently captured ...
He was? :confused:
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Foggy wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:56 pm
Osama Bin Laden was conveniently captured ...
He was? :confused:
I'm fairly certain the SEALs involved in the "convenient capture" would be of severely differing opinion.

I keep thinking Sibley CAN'T possibly get any dumber, and then he sinks to the occasion.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:31 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:20 pm
Montgomery Blair Sibley really did not want to file another lawsuit in the spring of 2016.
Oh why do I doubt this is remotely accurate
Blair proposed to Larry a simple strategy: Put the truth out in bold fashion and the result would be assured: Ridicule and the news cycle would move on. As a result, Blair organized a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. At the press conference -- still on YouTube -- Larry made his allegations, was ridiculed and then, unexpectedly, arrested by order of Joe Biden's son on a Delaware warrant for bad checks. The result was as Blair intended. No one through Larry credible and he was soon relegated to a minor footnote that has been all but erased. Larry now lives quietly in Florida.
Oddly, Blair does not mention that the ridicule was not exactly directed at Larry. My recollection of it was that people were laughing at Blair who, when asked why he was wearing a kilt, loudly declared that when you have a Penis as large as his you need extra space for comfort, and that the man asking him would not know that.

Also, Somehow "I meant that to happen" is not a valid excuse when you have to admit the press conference turned into a complete joke. He of course leaves out that Sinclair tried everything to convince people he was telling the truth in order to sell his book, inducing submitting to a polygraph test. Which, naturally Sinclair failed.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:19 am

Two liars lying together, what a concept - NOT!!!! :rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Sibley's blog: Chapter 3: My Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
Inspiration comes from the right side of the brain, and had an MRI peeked into Judge Garland’s brain on that warm Spring morning, it would have shown a supernova of electrical activity. Judge Garland’s plan to pay back Congress for denying him a seat on the Supreme Court Bench sprang fully formed in his left brain and he began to write the decision in Sibley v. McConnell & Ryan that would deliver retribution upon the Congress and change the course of the history of the United States.

“Let’s just say, that payback is a bitch” Judge Garland said. “When you call the attorneys for McConnell and Ryan, just tell them the time for the public announcement of the decision on Monday. However, I am going to ask you to meet with Blair Sibley personally because what I want you to tell him something I do not want in an email or even over a cellphone. Just call him and tell him that you want to meet with him in person as you have a message for him.”

“And what would that message be, Judge?”

“Tell him to make sure that every media contact he has from his D.C. Madam and Obama birth certificate litigations is present in the Courtroom. He, and the media, will not be disappointed, I can assure him. Got it? Meet him at the Jefferson Memorial or someplace public.”

“Yes Judge, I will get right on it.”

Rachel knew something was up and it was something big. It bordered on unethical for her to meet privately with Blair, but if that was what Judge Garland wanted, she was going to oblige. Her telephone call to Blair was short and professional.

“Mr. Sibley, I am Rachel Hera, Judge Garland’s Law Clerk and I am calling to let you know that Judge Garland has scheduled a hearing next Monday at 10:00 a.m. to publicly announce the decision in Sibley v. McConnell & Ryan. Additionally, could we meet privately? Would the Jefferson Monument this evening at 5:00 p.m. be convenient?”

Rachel, I am happy to meet with you, but I am not a fan of the plagiarizer Jefferson, so might we meet instead at the statute of the true author of the Declaration of Independence, George Mason. As you probably don’t know, George Mason wrote in the Virginia Declaration of Independence: ‘That all men are by nature equally free and independent, and have certain inherent rights...namely, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.’ Later, Jefferson, when writing the U.S. Declaration of Independence wrote: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.’ As a descendant of George Mason, I can’t in deference to my ancestor meet at the Jefferson Memorial. The George Mason statue is at the east end of the Tidal Basin on Ohio Drive. Shall we say 5:00 p.m. there this evening? You will recognize me as I will be in my Kilt and the only one there playing the bagpipes, I am sure.”

Blair saw Rachel approach and was struck by her obvious charm and good posture. This was an accomplished woman; she wouldn’t be clerking for Judge Garland otherwise. Finishing his tune, Blair sat down on the bench next to the statute of George Mason and motioned Rachel to sit next to him. Though almost 60, Blair was one of those men who would be flirting with nurses as they wheeled him around in his 90s, if he made it that long. Married and divorced three times, Blair found intelligent women endlessly fascinating and Rachel was clearly one of those.

“Mr. Sibley, I am quite sure there is no plan to take you into custody. Quite the contrary, though he didn’t tell anything about his decision -- I didn’t even proofread it for him -- something is clearly up as he did say that ‘payback is a bitch’ so I can only guess it has to do with McConnell and Ryan, not you.” As with all women, Rachel couldn’t help but glance down at Blair’s kilt, wondering to herself if it was true that nothing is worn under the kilt. Looking up, Rachel flushed as she saw that Blair had caught her staring at his kilt. Flustered, Rachel composed herself and asked: “What tartan are you wearing?”

Blair smiled. “This is the Clan Blair tartan, a sept of Clan Graham. The Blair Family goes back at least to the year 1225. Sir Bryce de Blair fought with Sir William Wallace in the Scottish Independence Cause for which he was executed by the English King Edward I when he refused to give up Wallace’s location. His nephew, Sir Roger de Blair was knighted by Robert the Bruce for his services before and during the battle of Bannockburn in 1314. So it is with some pride that I wear the Blair tartan. But let me be bold, as it has always served me well to be so: You were wondering if anything was worn under the kilt, weren’t you?” Rachel, a fair skinned, blue-eyed, still wore her hair long, Southern Belle at her core, blushed deeply. “Well” Blair continued, “Madam, I assure you that nothing is worn under my kilt, everything's in perfect working order.”
As Montgomery's kilt slid open, Rachel could see the heft of his legal brief....

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:53 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:08 pm
Sibley's blog: Chapter 3: My Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
Inspiration comes from the right side of the brain, and had an MRI peeked into Judge Garland’s brain on that warm Spring morning, it would have shown a supernova of electrical activity. Judge Garland’s plan to pay back Congress for denying him a seat on the Supreme Court Bench sprang fully formed in his left brain and he began to write the decision in Sibley v. McConnell & Ryan that would deliver retribution upon the Congress and change the course of the history of the United States.

“Let’s just say, that payback is a bitch” Judge Garland said. “When you call the attorneys for McConnell and Ryan, just tell them the time for the public announcement of the decision on Monday. However, I am going to ask you to meet with Blair Sibley personally because what I want you to tell him something I do not want in an email or even over a cellphone. Just call him and tell him that you want to meet with him in person as you have a message for him.”

“And what would that message be, Judge?”

“Tell him to make sure that every media contact he has from his D.C. Madam and Obama birth certificate litigations is present in the Courtroom. He, and the media, will not be disappointed, I can assure him. Got it? Meet him at the Jefferson Memorial or someplace public.”

“Yes Judge, I will get right on it.”

Rachel knew something was up and it was something big. It bordered on unethical for her to meet privately with Blair, but if that was what Judge Garland wanted, she was going to oblige. Her telephone call to Blair was short and professional.

“Mr. Sibley, I am Rachel Hera, Judge Garland’s Law Clerk and I am calling to let you know that Judge Garland has scheduled a hearing next Monday at 10:00 a.m. to publicly announce the decision in Sibley v. McConnell & Ryan. Additionally, could we meet privately? Would the Jefferson Monument this evening at 5:00 p.m. be convenient?”

Rachel, I am happy to meet with you, but I am not a fan of the plagiarizer Jefferson, so might we meet instead at the statute of the true author of the Declaration of Independence, George Mason. As you probably don’t know, George Mason wrote in the Virginia Declaration of Independence: ‘That all men are by nature equally free and independent, and have certain inherent rights...namely, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.’ Later, Jefferson, when writing the U.S. Declaration of Independence wrote: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.’ As a descendant of George Mason, I can’t in deference to my ancestor meet at the Jefferson Memorial. The George Mason statue is at the east end of the Tidal Basin on Ohio Drive. Shall we say 5:00 p.m. there this evening? You will recognize me as I will be in my Kilt and the only one there playing the bagpipes, I am sure.”

Blair saw Rachel approach and was struck by her obvious charm and good posture. This was an accomplished woman; she wouldn’t be clerking for Judge Garland otherwise. Finishing his tune, Blair sat down on the bench next to the statute of George Mason and motioned Rachel to sit next to him. Though almost 60, Blair was one of those men who would be flirting with nurses as they wheeled him around in his 90s, if he made it that long. Married and divorced three times, Blair found intelligent women endlessly fascinating and Rachel was clearly one of those.

“Mr. Sibley, I am quite sure there is no plan to take you into custody. Quite the contrary, though he didn’t tell anything about his decision -- I didn’t even proofread it for him -- something is clearly up as he did say that ‘payback is a bitch’ so I can only guess it has to do with McConnell and Ryan, not you.” As with all women, Rachel couldn’t help but glance down at Blair’s kilt, wondering to herself if it was true that nothing is worn under the kilt. Looking up, Rachel flushed as she saw that Blair had caught her staring at his kilt. Flustered, Rachel composed herself and asked: “What tartan are you wearing?”

Blair smiled. “This is the Clan Blair tartan, a sept of Clan Graham. The Blair Family goes back at least to the year 1225. Sir Bryce de Blair fought with Sir William Wallace in the Scottish Independence Cause for which he was executed by the English King Edward I when he refused to give up Wallace’s location. His nephew, Sir Roger de Blair was knighted by Robert the Bruce for his services before and during the battle of Bannockburn in 1314. So it is with some pride that I wear the Blair tartan. But let me be bold, as it has always served me well to be so: You were wondering if anything was worn under the kilt, weren’t you?” Rachel, a fair skinned, blue-eyed, still wore her hair long, Southern Belle at her core, blushed deeply. “Well” Blair continued, “Madam, I assure you that nothing is worn under my kilt, everything's in perfect working order.”
As Montgomery's kilt slid open, Rachel could see the heft of his legal brief....
MontgoMary Sue?

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:06 pm

This is part fiction novel, and part emetic.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:52 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:08 pm
:snippity: way too much Sibley pron :snippity:
EWWWW!!!! Sibley pron, I don't mind telling you that made me more than mildly :sick: . Now I can see why he has all those ex-wives.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:48 am

“It was a dark and stormy night ...”
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Should someone send a link to Sibley's perverted fantasy to Clerk Rachael Hera? The court might be interested. It might warrant a visit from Federal Marshalls.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:36 pm
Should someone send a link to Sibley's perverted fantasy to Clerk Rachael Hera?
Hera is (1) an annual clerk (not permanent); and, more importantly, (2) imaginary.

Sibley's slashfic is creepy AF, but presently legal.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:50 pm

Sibley's blog: Chapter 4: My Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
D.C. Cir. wrote:Within thirty days of today, Congress shall ‘call’ a Convention or be held in Contempt of Court for failing to do so. In that event, the Court will order the U.S. Marshall Service to take every member of Congress into custody where they will remain until such time as their aforementioned Article V duty has been discharged.
... in which Sibley :yankyank: about an imaginary ruling in his favor.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:03 pm

... and still can't spell Marshal correctly. :doh:
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Sibley's blog: Chapter 5: My Book on the Calling of the First Article V Convention of the States:
“Gentleman”, Judge Garland began, “I am sure my order of today has caused quite a stir among the media what with the approval rating of Congress hovering around 16%. I expect it will light up the blogger-sphere and network news with comments. However, before your clients react, I wanted to let them -- through you -- fully understand the consequence of any action save complete acquiesce to my orders of today. I fully understand your clients can move for a reconsideration or rehearing before this court or seek review by the U.S. Supreme Court.”

Judge Garland then leaned forward and spoke directly to Maier and Pittard staring at each of them in the eyes in turn. “In that event, I will, pursuant to Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 6 and 18 U.S.C. § 3331, empanel a special grand jury and appoint Mr. Sibley as its independent, special prosecutor. The charge I will give to that Grand Jury will be to investigate the D.C. Madam, Larry Sinclair and Mr. Obama’s real identity cases. I expect Mr. Sibley will reissue the subpoenas to the intelligence and law enforcement agencies that were suppressed in the original cases coincidental with his suspension from the practice of law under curious circumstances. Your Republican clients, as well as members of the Democratic Party, will be well aware of what embarrassing details such an investigation by Mr. Sibley, with the power of a grand jury and this Court behind him, will reveal. So the choice will be theirs: Move forward and allow the States to have their Con-Con or Mr. Sibley will be looking into what really happened to Jeane Palfrey, the D.C. Madam and who is Barack Hussein Obama really.”

“Just to be clear, if any part of what I just told you reaches the public, I will immediately unleash Mr. Sibley and his grand jury. I look forward to your briefs on the procedures the Article V Convention should follow. That is all.”
:yankyank:

And, of course:
“Mr. Sibley, Judge Garland asked me to feel you out, I mean, make a proposition to you.” Rachel blushed deeply as the implications of her double entendre became clear to her. Continuing, “Judge Garland would like to appoint you as Chairman of the Convention.”

“I want you,” Blair said, letting the phrase linger a few beats longer than customary “to be my deputy Chair for the convention. It is going to be a lot of work, but the rewards will be great for you in your career. And just to be clear, I want to explore an intimate relationship with you but I will hereafter not raise the issue again. As the humorist David Barry said, ‘Women need a reason, Men need a place.’ If and when you have a ‘reason’ that it is something that you would like to pursue, you must take the initiative. I won’t mention it again.”

Rachel was transfixed. Looking into Blair’s eyes it was clear he was simply speaking plainly. She held his gaze a few moments more then stood. “I will let Judge Garland know your response is agreeable to Chair the Convention.” She turned and started to walk away but stopped after a few paces and turned back to Blair. “As to your second point about being your Deputy Chair, let’s just say I will demur at this time and take it under advisement.” Rachel turned and walked a few more paces, stopped and turned again. “As for your last proposition, that too I will take under advisement”. She then turned and walked away without looking back.
:sick:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:43 am

I think, after reading that piece of... lets call it stroke fiction, we aught to just sit back and watch the man who this poor woman was overwhelmed by her hormones about. This is Sibley talking about his genitalia.

The ladies present may need to steel themselves against the magnetic allure of his high pitched voice and that Casanova like stare, and the way he grips that microphone with that strong, strong hand. And the glimpse ogf leg under the kilt... gosh I've come over all hot. But please, tell us how you react to Sibley in all his glory.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:00 am

I think you went light on the :yankyank: :sick: :crazy: :yikes: :bigomit: smileys there, bob.

Can I draft Chapter 6 for him?

Blair woke late, opened his eyes and saw his best MacTwat tartan kilt discarded on the floor. What a day it had been! And today the real hard work would start as he would educate his colleagues on the Constipational Convention as to why they were wrong about everything.

But a twitch in his mighty pork sword reminded Blait that life wasn't just about Articles and Amendments! He rolled over and smiled: Rachel was lying beside him, quiet, quiescent. Best not to disturb her. He swung his legs out of bed and reached for a fresh kilt: why, today he would wear his special MacNutter kilt! As he contemplated the day ahead, he heard a sigh from the bed. Was Rachel awake? Of course not, she had sprung a leak! Another hour to be wasted with the puncture repair kit, damn!

Oh well, that would have to wait. Blair completed his morning toilet and walked down to the Convention Hall, enjoying the breeze on his swinging genitals. But as he reached for the door handle his reverie was broken: a Closed sign! Beneath it an explanation: This branch of Denny's has closed due to diminishing levels of custom.

Never mind, Blair thought, I can go to the park and shout at the pigeons instead.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:56 am

:rotflmao:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Where do we contribute for the Pigeon Relief Fund?
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”