Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Northland10

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:37 pm RC's blog comment:
Laity wrote:All apples are fruit but not all fruits are apples. An apple pie requires apples. The presidecy requires natural born citizens. All NBCs are citizens but not all citizens are NBCs.
No word yet on whether this "gem" made it into Laity's D.C. Cir. brief.
He totally missed the point of my Minor apple analogy.

:brickwallsmall:

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I took five [oaths of office] in my seventy years on Earth. I swore an oath as a Postal Service employee, as a U.S. Navy Sailor, As a Notary Public for the State of New York, as a Federal employee for the Department of Veterans Affairs and as a Grand Jury member.
Notaries defend the U.S. Constitution? :o With their ink pads?

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:58 pm P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I took five [oaths of office] in my seventy years on Earth. I swore an oath as a Postal Service employee, as a U.S. Navy Sailor, As a Notary Public for the State of New York, as a Federal employee for the Department of Veterans Affairs and as a Grand Jury member.
Only five oaths, that's nothing I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America every day in school for 12 years.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

My teacher oath for certification included supporting the Constitution of the US and the state of Michigan. I never thought that I should run around and use that to show everybody how important and serious I am. If I used an oath I took as a description of how I feel I should be acting (not to make me look better as that is just plain rude), it would start thusly.

On my honor, I will do my best...

Still, nobody needs to know if I took that oath because what is important is the actions I take, not simple words.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Okay.. the more I think about it the annoyed I get. I get increasingly tired of these folks like Bobby who have to scream about their oath.. It's all about THEIR oath, THEIR oath, THEIR oath that they will fight to the death (or embarrassment) to defend.

Oaths are not badges or medals of merit but a reminder of what you are promising to do. They are to keep you focused on the mission or ministry. They should not be badges to proclaim your greatness but burdens to take up quietly and daily, with joy.

And if your position and work are only defined by your oath, you ain't doing right.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Don't forget that some SovCits believe the delusion that a panel of three notaries when they come together has the power to overrule laws as some sort of check and balance. This article gives some references to anti-SovCit experts as well as the potential source of this nonsensical idea: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-proce ... reme-Court

So maybe Laity is fantasizing of the day when he joins together with two other notaries and turns into something awesome. I think that was the premise of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers where the Zords combine into a Megazord with even more super mutant killin' powers than ever.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:We all know, here at the P & E, that Harris is NOT a “Natural Born Citizen” of the United States. I have been “busy as a bee” filing formal charges with the U.S. Secretary of Defense and others. We are in a time of war. I had a Secret Clearance in the Navy. I know what access to our nation’s secrets involve. There are severe ramifications that occur when persons not qualified by law to receive access to such classified material, obtain access by usurpation and under color of authority. There is a name for this. It is called Espionage and Treason. I had access to our nation’s secrets after an extensive FBI background investigation. Years ago the Canada Free Press wrote an article entitled “Obama could not pass a national security clearance investigation”. It was due to his foreign influences and misrepresentations. What makes anyone think that Harris OR Biden or Pelosi can pass such an investigation. They are all complicit with treason.
Without Rondeau's breathless reportage, did it even happen? :think:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

:roll:
There are janitors (no offense intended toward janitors) that require security clearances because they are working in areas where classified, sensitive, and confidential government/military information is kept. Just because they are around "secret" information it does not mean they have the government permission to access or see that information. I assume the security clearance procedure helps determine if the applicant will adhere to the rule that any information they access is based on a legitimate business need and any information they come upon through accident (moving papers around or overhearing a discussion) will never be discussed, with anyone, ever.

Yet another moment of Laity showing is importance through the achievement of minor and normal processes.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I am at a loss as to how Laity throwing meaningless paper at the SecDef is going to accomplish anything. Even for Laity this is a stretch.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Northland10 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:02 pm :roll:
There are janitors (no offense intended toward janitors) that require security clearances because they are working in areas where classified, sensitive, and confidential government/military information is kept. Just because they are around "secret" information it does not mean they have the government permission to access or see that information. I assume the security clearance procedure helps determine if the applicant will adhere to the rule that any information they access is based on a legitimate business need and any information they come upon through accident (moving papers around or overhearing a discussion) will never be discussed, with anyone, ever.

Yet another moment of Laity showing is importance through the achievement of minor and normal processes.
And, while I am no expert in these matters, it is my understanding that "secret" is a very mid-level security clearance. It is far from the highest clearance available. I'm not impressed.

That's kind of like saying "I was a second lieutenant in the Army, so I know what goes on in the meetings of the Joint Chiefs of Staff meetings".

bob

Post by bob »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:22 pm I am at a loss as to how Laity throwing meaningless paper at the SecDef is going to accomplish anything. Even for Laity this is a stretch.
Birthers generally, but Laity especially, believe doing something is better than doing nothing. The activity, to them, is a reasonable second to the accomplishment. Even if they waste their own resources as well as others'.

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:38 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:22 pm I am at a loss as to how Laity throwing meaningless paper at the SecDef is going to accomplish anything. Even for Laity this is a stretch.
Birthers generally, but Laity especially, believe doing something is better than doing nothing. The activity, to them, is a reasonable second to the accomplishment. Even if they waste their own resources as well as others'.
“Never mistake activity for achievement.” –John Wooden

Birfers should listen to Coach.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:38 pm
So you're saying pointless activity to relieve an otherwise boring, useless, and wasted existence???????

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Regardless of whether or not* Blackstone was relied upon in drafting Article I, Sec. 8, the fact is that Vattel was ALSO relied upon by the founders. Vattel did NOT write the Law of Nations. He merely translated it into French. The Law of Nations existed in Roman times. That Blackstone had ” an entire chapter on offenses of the law of nations” does NOT negate the fact that Vattel’s works ALSO discussed the same issue. We are not discussing “Piracy” in the context of this thread. Natural Born Citizenship is the subject of this debate. The fact is, that while the term of art “Natural Born Citizen” is not defined in the Constitution there are now at least SEVEN established U.S. Supreme Court decisions (some unanimous) that an NBC IS “one born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH U.S. Citizens themselves”. Regardless of from which person, Blackstone or Vattel, the inspiration to enumerate the power to “Punish offenses of the law of nations” originated, it is in the constitution. It is an offense of international law (the law of nations) to attribute the status of NBC to anyone BUT one born in a country to parents who are both citizens of said country. It is a violation of US Federal Law and Constitutional law to allow someone who was not born in the US to two US Citizen parents to enter the Presidency and/or the vice-Presidency.
* For Stern. :towel:

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”