Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Vile Laity is desperate for attention. Too bad everyone ignores him. :violin:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:22 pm

He got one thing right in his wacky writing. There is a town called Hell in Michigan. It's northwest of Ann Arbor (the home of the University of Michigan and one of Obama's daughters).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:16 pm
Well, if yo don't count Rharon, everyone else just ignores him or laughs at him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:23 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:49 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:16 pm
Well, if yo don't count Rharon, everyone else just ignores him or laughs at him.
Except for a tiny few birthers, everyone ignores Rharon too.
Edit: I should have added that Fogbow pays attention to Rharon, for laughs.
Off Topic
My iPad keeps changing “birther” to “Bircher”.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:08 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:23 am
Off Topic
It took a while, and some adding to the dictionary to get my devices to figure out birthers.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:08 am
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Off Topic
It took a while, and some adding to the dictionary to get my devices to figure out birthers.
I wondered if someone in Apple made the logical leap, birther = Bircher = right wing idiot.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:10 am

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:08 am
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Off Topic
There's a difference, other than numbers????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 pm

P&E: Why is Quartez Gary Still in the Shelby County Jail?:
“HIGH VOLTAGE STUN/SHOCK CUFFS”

Shelby County, TN jail inmate Quartez Gary has contacted The Post & Email for a second time regarding his long-term incarceration which began in June 2015 without an indictment.

Gary claimed in the suit that jailing an individual prior to a grand jury issuing an indictment is unconstitutional, in addition to which he maintains that Tennessee grand juries are “not properly constituted” as a result of the grand jury foreman serving multiple consecutive terms.

As was first discovered by Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III in September 2009, Tennessee criminal court judges have long hand-picked the grand jury foreman from anywhere in the community without a standardized vetting process. Rather than choosing the foreman from the pool of jurors which by law must undergo vetting for eligibility to serve and any conflicts of interest, judges have been reported to have placed a phone call to an acquaintance to ask him or her to serve as grand jury foreman.

Not previously reported is that during transport to court, Gary said he has been ordered to be placed in “high voltage stun/shock cuffs.” Therefore, Gary wrote, when he is in the courtroom, “anything I say is under duress from the threat of being electrocuted.”

Gary said [the judge presiding over his current case] is responsible for that order.

Through research following receipt of Gary’s letter, The Post & Email learned that “stun” handcuffs or ankle cuffs can deliver a shock of up to 80,000 volts if a prisoner’s actions are flagged as non-compliant.
Laity wrote:I have never heard of using high voltage shock cuffs on a defendant in court before. The fact that this causes Gary to be afraid of being electrocuted if he says the wrong thing is actionable against the State. His testimony is under duress and every first year Law student knows that testimony obtained from the use of physical or emotional duress (torture) are not admissible. The use of shock cuffs is a violation of Gary’s Eighth Amendment prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment. The State of Tennessee appears to be operating in extreme derogation of the U.S. Constitution. In addition to being denied due process, being tried before indictment and the other several violations cited, Gary’s basic human rights to be treated humanely and with dignity have been flagrantly disregarded. If I were in authority Tennessee officials who have been engaging in these travesties would be in jail themselves.
Unsurprisingly, Laity is unaware that stun-cuffs and stun-belts have been used jails for over a decade now. And they are meant to be used only under specific circumstances, such as when a prisoner has been violent. That the judge ordered the use of cuffs indicates a history of behavior warranting their use, a fact that Rondeau conveniently omits.

The threat of harm caused by the mere wearing of such devices has been examined by many courts, but none (of which I'm aware) have bitten on the argument that the wearing of such devices makes any waiver or testimony given in court automatically involuntary.

New to Laity (and Rondeau) does not mean something is actually new.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:10 pm

This would be the same Quartez Gary who was charged, tried, and convicted "of attempted first degree premeditated murder and employment of a firearm during the commission of a dangerous felony" I assume? Whose conviction has been upheld? Rharon's getting almost as good at picking them as LoneDummy.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:10 pm
This would be the same Quartez Gary who was charged, tried, and convicted "of attempted first degree premeditated murder and employment of a firearm during the commission of a dangerous felony" I assume? Whose conviction has been upheld? Rharon's getting almost as good at picking them as LoneDummy.
But, somebody who allegedly shot a person 13 times should be not held in detention until the GJ returns an indictment. I guess the police are just supposed to let him wander around.

https://law.justia.com/cases/tennessee/ ... r3-cd.html
This case arises from the Defendant shooting the victim, DeAndre Graham, thirteen times. For this offense, a Shelby County grand jury indicted the Defendant for attempted first degree premeditated murder and employment of a firearm during the commission of a dangerous felony.
Now, as for why he is still in Shelby County Jail, his attorney recently checked out (to be viewed in Shelby County) the record of the case from the Court of Appeals to help prepare for post-conviction motion hearings. I cannot find an online docket for Shelby county.

Rharon does like to make a mountain out of routine.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Rharon is notorious and consistent in maintaining her ignorance of things she wants to believe otherwise about.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:09 pm

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:Fact is that a “Natural Born Citizen IS one born in a country to parents who are citizens”. The U.S. Supreme Court affirmed and reaffirmed this in several cases. They said in Minor v Happersett, USSCt. (1874) a unanimous decision that there was no doubt that a person born in the U.S. to parents who are U.S. Citizens themselves are NBCs. They further said that as to other classes of citizens, not taking the parents citizenship into consideration , there was DOUBT. There were at least (5) other cases in which this was reaffirmed. In two cases, Laity v NY & Obama,USSCt. (2014) and Laity v NY,Cruz,Rubio and Jindal,USSCt.(2018) they left the other (4) previous cases undisturbed by their action not to re-visit the previous cases. It is settled law and it is, what is known in the legal profession as “Good Law”.,meaning it has not been vacated or repealed.

[ * * * ]

When Robert Mueller was FBI Director he was given a criminal information signed by over 3000 people, including myself and Sharon. He sat on it. Did nothing. The FBI is no longer the top law enforcement agency in the world. There’s no integrity in the upper eschelons of that organization. They MUST clean out the criminals in that and other federal agencies.
And:
Laity wrote:Fact is there WERE objections to the electoral vote for Obama. Video of the proceeding show undoubtedly that, at the moment VP Cheney was supposed to,by law, ask for those objections, Pelosi started clapping loudly disrupting Cheney. Cheney never DID ask the required question. It was reported later that there were indeed, objections.
Bob68 wrote:I watched the video of Pelosi in 2009 rushing through asking Congress for objections to Obama and then quickly banging her gavel and saying, “no objections”, years ago. I have mentioned that in comments I have made over the years. I have tried to find that video again but have not been able. Do you have a link to the video? My recollection from having seen the video was that Pelosi ask if there any were objections and then very quickly banged her gavel and said “no objections”. In the few seconds available I heard no one trying to object. I also remember it being Pelosi who asked the question, not Cheney…….and yes, I could be wrong. Maybe someone can link the video I referenced.
Leland Stottlemeyer* wrote:Watching the video of the vote count, it appears that VP Cheney was never going to ask a question about objections.

Beginning at 33:50

Standing ovation for Sarah Palin’s vote count.

VP Cheney: “This announcement of the state of the vote by the President of the Senate shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons elect President and Vice-President of the United States. Each for the term beginning on the 20th day of January, 2009 and shall be entered together with a list of the votes on the journals of the Senate and the House of Representatives. The purp…”

Pelosi stands and claps and members stand and clap.

VP Cheney: “The purpose of the joint session having been concluded pursuant to Senate Concurrent Resolution No. 1 of the 111th Congress, the Chair declares the joint session dissolved.”

Looking back at the elections of 2000 and 2004, when objections were made to the vote count, they were made at the time each state’s count was being read. In 2000 when Florida’s vote was counted and in 2004 when Ohio’s vote was counted.

For 2000 at 27:27

https://www.c-span.org/video/?161423-1/ ... llot-count

For 2004 at 22:47

https://www.c-span.org/video/?185007-1/ ... llot-count

In the 2000 vote count after each state’s count is read, VP Gore says “Is there objection. Hearing none.”

In the 2004 and 2008 vote counts VP Cheney does not say anything about objections. However in 2004 when the Ohio vote count is read a member of the House stands and makes an objection and is recognized by VP Cheney.

This is theater, if there are objections everyone knows about them ahead of time.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:I must see who gets the Democrat Party nomination. If it is Harris, Gabbard, Yang or any other constitutionally barred non NBC, I WILL be initiating my third lawsuit against the State of NY since 2008 and that barred candidate.

This issue is NOT going away without being addressed. It is a grave matter of national security that each and every American must focus on. It has happened twice before in our (243) year history. Barack Obama and Chester Arthur were “Imposters in the Oval Office”.

Eight people have attempted to usurp the presidency since 2008. That is egregious.
So no Laity lawsuit until next summer (or maybe never)? :crying:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:35 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Twitter AND Facebook have my accounts suspended. Facebook is censoring ANY criticism of Islam as being “Against community standards”.

There are countless anti-Semitic rants and hate filled diatribes against Jews as well as many leftist critics of Conservatives being given free reign of the site.

Facebook and Twitter are facilitating Islamic conquest and dhimmitude. What is Dhimmitude? First Islam conquers a nation by infiltrating it, attacking it from within and any other means to that end. It then undertakes to control every aspect of one’s life under sharia law.

Being censored to the point of being unable to fight this onslaught by commenting about it is tantamount to facilitating it and being complicit with the Islamic prime directive of conquest of the entire Earth for allah.

Whether you care to believe it or not. Eight years of the Muslim Obama, in our WH, has led to Islam and Muslims being given great deference over every one else.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Bummer.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:19 pm

I agree P0rtia, thoughts and prayers.

He's been posting on FB, awful racist stuff as usual but I didn't see anything more vile than usual, wonder why they popped him for. Profile is still there:

https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.laity

He posted this a few times, he should read it.

Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:36 am

Here's your laugh of the day

In those comments, James Carter seems to forget and changes his story completely within a matter on months and on the same thread! :lol:

April:

James Carter
Monday, April 15, 2019 at 10:13 AM
During the 2008 election AOL revoked my (then) 12 year long membership because I refused to stop posting comments critical of Obama on their political message boards. THEY simply did not want anything negative about Obama on their platform.

September:

James Carter
Monday, September 9, 2019 at 10:54 AM
During the 2004 election, AOL not only censored my factual comments/retorts about John F. Kerry but abruptly cancelled my then 15 year long membership. They simply didn’t want anything negative about Kerry on their public message board.

Both comments still posted on the page. Shame he wasn't in the Cold Cast Posse.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Guess it's Laity's birfday... Mike Volin posted a birfday video. Another year of failure for Laity.
Laity Bday.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:24 pm

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:It is now September 15, 2019. It’s been eleven years since I first started my campaign to bring Obama to justice. Obama is guilty of treason and espionage against the United States. Those who continue to allow Obama to go about free unfettered by the law are complicit with Obama’s treason and espionage. “All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing”-Edmund Burke.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:50 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:24 pm
P&E comments:
Laity wrote:It is now September 15, 2019. It’s been eleven years since I first started my campaign to bring Obama to justice. Obama is guilty of treason and espionage against the United States. Those who continue to allow Obama to go about free unfettered by the law are complicit with Obama’s treason and espionage. “All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing”-Edmund Burke.
Even if Barack Obama were in any way unqualified to be president (and there is no doubt that he is perfectly qualified, except to those who regard a dark skin as disqualifying), that does nit translate to treason or espionage.

Strange that turds like Laity find imaginary crimes in Obama yet ingore Trump's passing of the country's intelligence assets to hostile countries. Could it be that they're … gasp!! … delusional racist nutjobs? :o

Lying seditionists like Laity deserve what they wish for the targets of their vile fantasies. Free speech is a good thing, but not when it is exploited by hateful liars.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:07 am

Eleven wasted, absolutely utterly pointless, useless years, on the positive side, he wasn't mal-representing employees at the VA.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:31 pm

What a bummer, it's Constitution Day and Laity has no Twitter. But his buddy seems to be helping him, and he was published in the august Post and Email. Quick party game... how many errors can you spot? :lol:
Constitution Day 2019
On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1 Comment
“STAY STRONG AGAINST TYRANNY”
by Robert Laity, ©2019

(Sep. 17, 2019) — Today is Constitution Day. The signing of the Constitution for the United States of America took place on September 17th, 1787. That was two hundred and thirty two years ago. Thirty-two years ago, during the bicentennial of that precious document’s signing I founded Society for the Preservation of Democracy and Human Rights. The name of the Society has since been changed in order to reflect more precisely what it was founded to do, its mission. Its mission is the preservation of our American Republic. As Benjamin Franklin once said, “We have a republic, if we can keep it.” That is the Society’s motto.

Another quote comes to mind, one used by the current “Sons of Liberty”: This republic was not established by cowards and cowards will not preserve it. Two hundred and thirty two years is not a long time in the historical scheme of things. Our nation is still young in that grand scheme considering that there are nations that have been in existence for thousands of years. “We the People” have a republic if we can keep it. It is every American’s solemn duty to be proactive in preserving our rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for ourselves and our “Posterity” (Offspring).

Things that are happening now, here in the United States, are putting a severe strain on the seams that hold this nation of freedom-lovers together. We have anti-American sentiment trying to overtake the Constitution’s guarantees which are outlined in the Bill of Rights. These rights are not acceptable to wannabe dictators and despots. They are anathema to controlling the proletariat, a Marxist term referring to the common working man and woman. “Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely” said the wise fellow Lord Acton.

Our founders lived in 18th century England, Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall and Wales. They came here to escape religious persecution and the repercussions of the exercise of authority and power by an absolute monarch. The founders knew what they left and knew what they had to do to create a different type of government that would escape such tyranny and oppression as was visited upon them in the Kingdom of King George III.

These were learned men. It took a lot of effort to formulate and design a new government that would place the people in charge of themselves instead of being oppressed by the maniacal whims of a power-hungry despot like King George III. King George III was also ill. His mind was not working properly because of arsenic poisoning which was a result of his being treated for genetic porphyria with emetic tartar.

The maniacal machinations that were exhibited by King George III, known as “the crazy King,” combined with his absolute power, led to an untenable situation for any British subject caught in his grip. Call it fate. Call it coincidence. The fact is that King George was becoming unbearable in his “long train of abuses and usurpations” against his subjects.

King George III was evincing an effort to exercise “an absolute tyranny over these States.” The founders delineated a litany of abuses committed by King George III against his subjects in the thirteen colonies. Declaring on July 4th, 1776 that “These united colonies are and of right ought to be free and independent States that they are absolved from allegiance to the British Crown,” the Declaration of Independence dissolved all connections with the British Crown. Furthermore, the founders pledged to each other in support of said Declaration their “Lives,” their “fortunes” and their “sacred honor.” We can do no less in support of this nation. It was Ronald Reagan who said:

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

On this Constitution Day 2019. please meditate on what I have said. The nation is under siege from those who would see its demise. We have socialists, communists, Islamic radicals and other anti-American miscreants doing whatever they can get away with in order to take this nation over and to place “We the People” under tyrannical control and oppression.

Freedom is not free. “We the People” have to be very strong and we must be “ever vigilant.” The United States is not invulnerable to domestic or foreign enemies. The current political abuses being undertaken by the morphed Democratic Party to remove President Trump from office in any way they can is prima facie evidence that the USA is under attack by Deep State operatives. Keep your powder dry. Don’t give up your weapons for any reason. “The Second Amendment is the reset button of the Constitution,” said Doug McKay. The first premise of Marxism is to disarm the people.

Take heed. Have a blessed and happy Constitution day and stay strong against tyranny.

Robert C. Laity
Founder and President [and only member]
Society for the Preservation
of our American Republic
Ron has written over 58,100 tweets. Hope those electrons get returned where they belong like Laity's did! https://twitter.com/im2byteme?ref_src=t ... r%5Eauthor
Ron Teidel
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 11:33 AM
Passed This On To Our Twitter Friends Robert! When I Led AV TeaParty Patriots We Always Had A Big Rally To Promote Awareness Of Constitution Week! My Twitter Post:
Twitter Is Threatened By Truth And Celebrating Constitution Day Must Discompose The Deep State And All Miscreants! Stand Up Patriots! #1POdNamVet #KAG! #WWG1WGA
https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/09/17 ... -day-2019/

Look out, Laity is loose! Illiterates.

Ron Laity.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:31 pm
Quick party game... how many errors can you spot? :lol:
:think: Does the forum software have a word count function? 8-)

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Robert C. Laity
Founder and President [and only member]
Society for the Preservation
of our American Republic
There is a message there, if Laity were more perceptive.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:45 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:31 pm
What a bummer, it's Constitution Day and Laity has no Twitter. But his buddy seems to be helping him, and he was published in the august Post and Email.
Kerchner's jealous, so he had to get his own :yankyank: in: P&E: Constitution Day – 17 Sep 2019: A Lesson from History. Is Being a Born Citizen of the United States Sufficient Citizenship Status to be President?:
Kerchner wrote:THE FOUNDERS AND FRAMERS EMPHATICALLY DECIDED NO, IT WAS NOT![/b]

Many of the founders and framers rightly had a fear of foreign influence on the person who would in the future be President of the United States since this particular office was singularly and uniquely powerful under the proposed new Constitution. The President was also to be the Commander in Chief of the military. This fear of foreign influence on a future President and Commander in Chief was particularly strongly felt by John Jay, who later became the first Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. He felt so strongly about the issue of potential foreign influence that he took it upon himself to draft a letter to General George Washington, the presiding officer of the Constitutional Convention, recommending/hinting that the framers should strengthen the Citizenship requirements. John Jay was an avid reader and proponent of natural law and particularly Vattel’s treatise on Natural Law and the Law of Nations. In his letter to Washington he said that the Citizenship requirement for the office of the commander of our armies should contain a “strong check” against foreign influence and he recommended to Washington that the command of the military be open only to a “natural born Citizen”. Thus Jay did not agree that simply being a “born Citizen” or “born a Citizen” was sufficient enough protection from foreign influence in the singular most powerful office in the new form of government. He wanted another adjective added to the eligibility clause, i.e., ‘natural’. And that word natural goes to the Citizenship status of one’s parents, both of them, when their child is born, as per natural law.
As Kerchner "explains":
Jay’s proposal and recommended clause added the additional adjective of “natural” before simply being a “born Citizen” which was proposed by Hamilton. And that word and adjective “natural” means something special from the laws of nature that modifies just being born a Citizen of the USA such as being simply born on the soil of the United States. Natural means from nature by the facts of nature of one’s birth. Not created retroactively after the fact by a man-made law. A natural born Citizen needs no man-made law to bestow Citizenship on them. The added adjective “natural” comes from Natural Law which is recognized the world over as universal law and which is the foundation of the Law of Nations which was codified by Vattel in 1758 in his preeminent legal treatise used by the founders, The Law of Nations or Principles of Natural Law. In Vol.1 Chapter 19 of Vattel’s Law of Nations, the “Des citoyens et naturels“, Vattel in Section 212 explains to us (the French term “naturels” was translated to English in 1781 in the Journal of the Continental Congress and in the 1797 English edition of Vattel), to tell us that the “natural born Citizens” are those born in the country to parents (plural) who are Citizens of the country when their child is born. These are the natural Citizens of the nation per universal principles of natural law for which no man-made law is necessary to explain or justify. Such a person, a natural born Citizen, is born with unity of Citizenship and sole allegiance at birth due to having been both born on the soil AND being born to two Citizen parents. The person who would be President must be a second generation American with no foreign claims of allegiance on them at birth under the law of nations and natural law, the child of two Citizens and born in the USA. This is a much stronger check to foreign influence than simply being born a Citizen say on the soil of the USA but with one or the other parent being a foreigner, such as is the case of Obama.
:yawn:

Kerchner (and the P&E) are recycling a 2018 article.

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”