Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Republicans behaving badly

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Republicans behaving badly

Post by Slim Cognito »

Can you imagine being one of these MAGAt assholes sitting in jail because they believed the Big Lie, following dear leader's orders to march on the Capitol, then finding out Gohmert is telling everyone you're really Antifa?

:rotflmao:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Next Gohmert will state that Poland invaded Germany thereby starting WW2.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Atticus Finch

Re: Republicans Behaving Badly

Post by Atticus Finch »

The deer was wearing glasses?
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Atticus Finch wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:44 pm The deer was wearing glasses?
Oh dear. :bag:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Atticus Finch wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:35 pm Next Gohmert will state that Poland invaded Germany thereby starting WW2.
No, everyone knows that WWII started when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

(Thank you, professor Blutarski)
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

covfefe wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 pm
Atticus Finch wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:44 pm The deer was wearing glasses?
Oh dear. :bag:
Yeah, I think that was one of his excuses, he thought it may have been a deer. This is a disturbing case,
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

Rep. Nancy Mace SC-01 carefully vandalizes herself where it is easily cleanable…

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Congresswoman smolletts herself. Film at 11.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:42 am Congresswoman smolletts herself. Film at 11.
I especially like the orientation. Because everyone knows that a vandal would NEVER walk up the house and spray paint it, oh no! They would always walk up to the front door, TURN THEIR BACK TO IT, AND _THEN_ PAINT ON THE GROUND. Because turning your back to the building would put them in a place of safety. Thats how _all_ the great vandals do it. Good thing they ONLY painted the ground where a powerwashing will clean it in seconds and not on the house or somewhere it might be more difficult!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

And the circled A is for Anarchy. I've missed the last few Antifa meetings. When did we adopt it?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Reminds me of that woman who carved a B on her face and claimed black supporters of Barack Obama did it... only for people to point out that things look backwards in a mirror.
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:56 am And the circled A is for Anarchy. I've missed the last few Antifa meetings. When did we adopt it?
Check page 632, paragraph 398, subsection [A]: 90+1*$ in Playbook Indigo...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Finally, some real voter fraud.
Former Republican lawmaker charged with 4 felony counts of voter fraud

Prosecutors announced this Thursday that former Anchorage GOP Rep. Gabrielle LeDoux is facing four felony counts of voter misconduct. Also facing two felony charges former legislative aide, Lisa Simpson, Alaska Public Media reports.
:snippity:
The charges against LeDoux came after state elections officials notified the Alaska State Troopers of what they described as irregularities with absentee ballot applications during her 2018 re-election campaign. The FBI also participated in the investigation.

Simpson’s son has been charged with voter misconduct as well.
https://deadstate.org/former-republican ... ter-fraud/
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:18 pm
And a great start with an /s/ problem. Paging Orly Taitz!
raison de arizona

I don't know if this qualifies as "badly", I suppose it is more "stupidly"...
Majority of Republicans think state reviews will change 2020 outcome: poll
The findings underscore how pervasive former President Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was tainted by widespread voter fraud and malfeasance have become among Republican voters in the more than seven months since the November election.

Nearly five months since leaving the White House, Trump has continued to spread conspiracy theories about the election and has reportedly even gone as far as to privately float the idea that he could be reinstated as president.

Another Morning Consult poll released earlier this month found that roughly 3 in 10 Republicans believe that it is at least somewhat likely that Trump will be reinstated as president, even though such an outcome is impossible.

The U.S. Constitution does not include a process by which a former president can be restored to office without a regular election.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... tcome-poll

Morans, I tells ya!
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever.”
— Aristophanes
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I laugh at this thread title=ALL repukes are bad
much ado

Post by much ado »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:57 am Morans, I tells ya!
The Republican Party is rapidly becoming the party of the stupid. Their statements and positions repel most intelligent voters (except white supremacists and racists), which leaves only the morans. This is not really a successful long-term strategy, it seems to me.

And as they double down, that sad fact (for them) is that the majority of American voters are not THAT stupid, as we saw in the last election.

Too bad for them.

(Before someone jumps in to correct me, ... HAS become the party of the stupid.)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

much ado wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 pm
covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:57 am Morans, I tells ya!
The Republican Party is rapidly becoming the party of the stupid. :snippity:
(Before someone jumps in to correct me, ... HAS become the party of the stupid.)
I am become stupid. I stand between the racist and the wacko, the vomit and the drool.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

I guess this could also fit in Florida Man. It's out there enough to have a Carl Hiaasen feel to it as well. Primaries are brutal in FL.
In secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad’ after rival
“I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America. ... But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done," William Braddock says in the clip.

MIAMI — A little-known GOP candidate in one of Florida’s most competitive congressional seats was secretly recorded threatening to send “a Russian and Ukrainian hit squad” to a fellow Republican opponent to make her “disappear.”

During a 30-minute call with a conservative activist that was recorded before he became a candidate, William Braddock repeatedly warned the activist to not support GOP candidate Anna Paulina Luna in the Republican primary for a Tampa Bay-area congressional seat because he had access to assassins. The seat is being vacated by Rep. Charlie Crist (D-Fla.), who is running for governor.

“I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America,” Braddock said at one point in the conversation last week, according to the recording exclusively obtained by POLITICO. “That will break my heart. But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done. Luna is a f---ing speed bump in the road. She's a dead squirrel you run over every day when you leave the neighborhood.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/1 ... uad-494976

Is that arrestable? I mean, obviously it won't hurt him in the primary, because FL Repugs.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-tu ... department
Last year, in the early hours of October 27th, Philip Walton, an American citizen living and working as a farmer in southern Niger, was kidnapped in front of his family by armed mercenaries. The militants demanded a million-dollar ransom from Walton’s family and threatened to sell the American to local extremist groups. As Walton’s captors smuggled him across the border into northern Nigeria, Navy seals planned a rescue operation. Several days later, as the seals stood ready to conduct the raid, then Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was on a government plane, flying back to the United States after travelling in Asia. A State Department staffer entered Pompeo’s cabin and updated the secretary on Walton’s case. The staffer outlined the steps that Pompeo would need to take to facilitate the exfiltration, including a call to the President of Niger.

To the surprise of his aides, Pompeo pushed back on the staffer’s requests. Pompeo grew visibly annoyed with the request that he make the phone calls, eventually replying, “When am I going to sleep?” The staffer told Pompeo that the American citizen being held was unlikely to be sleeping much. At the end of the discussion, Pompeo agreed to make the necessary calls. On the morning of October 31st, the seals parachuted from an Air Force Special Operations Command plane and rescued Walton, killing six of his kidnappers. Donald Trump and Pompeo later boasted about the operation on Twitter, where Pompeo called it “outstanding.” Staffers said the tweet was one of multiple instances when Pompeo appeared to use his position to boost his or Trump’s political fortunes.
raison de arizona

Yes, I voted against funding the police, but there were a couple Democrats that said bad things about the police, so it’s not like they can hire anyone anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem:

Today, Governor Kristi Noem announced that up to fifty South Dakota National Guard troops are being deployed to Texas to help the secure the border between the United States and Mexico. This is in response to Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s request for help to respond to ongoing violations of state and federal law by illegal aliens crossing the unsecured border.

“The Biden Administration has failed in the most basic duty of the federal government: keeping the American people safe,” said Governor Kristi Noem.

“The border is a national security crisis that requires the kind of sustained response only the National Guard can provide. We should not be making our own communities less safe by sending our police or Highway Patrol to fix a long-term problem President Biden’s Administration seems unable or unwilling to solve. My message to Texas is this: help is on the way.”

South Dakota Adjutant General Jeff Marlette and the South Dakota Department of the Military are working with their counterparts in Texas to finalize the details of this mission. The deployment will be paid for by a private donation.

For operational security reasons, specific names of units, number of members, and mission specifics will not be released.

SD Democratic Party@SoDakDems
Kristi Noem says the deployment of our South Dakota National Guard to Texas “will be paid for by a private donation.” Kristi Noem has turned our military into mercenaries. It is morally wrong to deploy troops for political purposes using private funds.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

How would that even work? Are they just taking off-duty national guards people and giving them some kind of LEO mandate with private funds?

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”