Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell 🐙 - Born May 1, 1955 - Taurus / Year of the Goat / Sheep

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Uninformed

Re: Squidney Sidney Powell

Post by Uninformed »

Unless it’s been changed Mike Lindell is due to file his response tomorrow. Will he rise to the challenge of being even more mind-bogglingly ridiculous than Powell (and L Lin Wood)?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
tek

Post by tek »

one of the comments in the Dunford Squidney thread:
Looks like they are trying for the path of least punishment. Being sanctioned for professional misconduct is going to be far cheaper than a $1.2B lawsuit.
To which I say
both.jpg
both.jpg (36.93 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Idiot Patrick Byrne probably deserves a topic, but since Dominion hasn't sued him yet and he's in bed with Squidney it'll go here. He has a Telegram as well (funny how only the dead-enders and losers have channels). https://t.me/PatrickMByrne And yeah, buy his book and send money.

Did everybody get their tickets to "Clay Clark's Health & Freedom Conference" in Tulsa already? Think Foggy already has his VIP tickets. You can't just buy them online, you have to give your email and phone number for them to contact you. A mark of success. April 16-17 is coming up!
Patrick M. Byrne, [22.03.21 21:40]
Fulton County, GA Internal Election Emails Show Most Poll Workers Sent Home Late, Except For Ruby Freeman And Her Overnight ‘Counters’.

These events are detailed on Pages 92-93 of The Deep Rig by @PatrickMByrne.

Two separate sworn affidavits from Election Night poll workers claimed that, at roughly 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 3, an official directed workers to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m.

Nearly half a dozen local and national media outlets, meanwhile, reported being told that absentee ballot-counting had ceased at around 10:30 p.m. and would resume the next day. Several reports cited county spokeswoman Regina Waller for that information.

Counting at the State Farm Arena, however, continued past 10:30 p.m. after most staffers had left. In December, Waller told Just the News that, contrary to the numerous media reports, she had “stated to all media … that although several workers were released to go home, a small team remained behind to assist with scanning ballots.” Mainstream media outlets failed to mentioned that fact.

Read more ➡️ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/ne ... -counters/

Buy The Deep Rig ebook ➡️ t.me/PatrickMByrne/341 ⬅️ The soft cover will be announced once it's available. Thank you! 🇺🇸

Patrick M. Byrne, [23.03.21 08:56]
[ Photo ]
Squidney.jpg
Squidney.jpg (152.51 KiB) Viewed 5183 times
I'll be there along with Sidney Powell, General Flynn, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, and others. Get tickets at www.ThriveTimeShow.com/April-Conference 🇺🇸

Patrick M. Byrne, [23.03.21 13:44]
Even as mainstream news outlets claimed there was no election or voter fraud in the 2020 general election, Jovan Pulitzer poured over 1,000 affidavits and vast dockets of legal evidence waiting for their day in the American court system. It was in those affidavits and sworn witness testimony that Jovan saw the patterns emerge and his mind started to create the systems needed to detect, confirm, and expose voter and election fraud.

How History, Homer, and Physics Forever Changed Voting and Politics

@JovanHuttonPulitzer is on Page 93 of The Deep Rig by @PatrickMByrne.

Read more: https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2 ... -politics/

Patrick M. Byrne, [23.03.21 16:02]
[Forwarded from Lin Wood]
A review of this Epoch Times article on Sidney Powell’s motion to dismiss the Dominion lawsuit will clarify propaganda media misrepresentations of the motion.

By the way, Dominion’s lawyer, Tom Clare, also represents Bill Gates.

Just sayin.’

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/ ... 44810.html

Patrick M. Byrne, [23.03.21 16:41]
🚨 Volunteers needed for GA #ScanTheBallots! You don't have to live in GA to volunteer. Taking Volunteers such as observers, etc. Police, Military & Ex. Political affiliation doesn't matter. Participate in History! Open to all. Food provided. Volunteer for this historic event. Watch the video & email to inquire: gaballotteam@gmail.com

Start video at 14 seconds.

Bonus! Jacob Wohl is NOT a fan of Squidney's.
JACOB WOHL, [22.03.21 20:46]

photo_2021-03-22_20-46-35.jpg
photo_2021-03-22_20-46-35.jpg (95.6 KiB) Viewed 5170 times

Sidney Powell never had any evidence. She raised hundreds of thousands of dollars from the public, promising to carry out an investigation. She absconded with the cash and did nothing.

Complete and total scam artist.

And to all you morons: No, she didn’t “free General Flynn”. He had to be pardoned by Trump after she bungled his case.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:nooo:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
MichaelJ
Verified:

Post by MichaelJ »

Now that's an all-star lineup of crackpots if I've ever seen one.
somerset

Post by somerset »

33 speakers over two days? Either they’ve got some parallel sessions going on, they’re plannning on a lot of really short speeches, or they’re expecting a lot of no-shows. My money is on the latter.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Just found out that Squidney and I share the same birthday. Still in state of shock :eek: :mad:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:10 am I'm not sure She is trying to disavow it. She seems to be saying "the stuff I claimed is completely nuts and no reasonable person would believe it. And it does not matter if the sources I used were complete ass... even though they weren't and I still believe everything I said!"
There's gotta be some supersekrut lawyering stuff going on here that I just can't penetrate.

When Ms. Squid says 'no reasonable person would believe' the crap I claim, is she saying

1) that the court (and specifically the various judges) ARE NOT 'reasonable persons' so I really don't know why I didn't win?
2) that the court (and specifically the various judges) ARE 'reasonable persons' so of course I didn't win - I was just humoring the Chief Cheeto?
3) all of the above?

Does it really make any kind of sensible defense to say (effectively)
Of course I lied to the court, so what? My lies were so obviously unbelievable that they were non-lies. In fact, I'm lying to you now. That is the whole point of a court, to decided which lies are lies and which lies are non-lies. My attempt to defame Dominion was in fact so obviously a tactic to defame Dominion that it was not actually a defamation. The fact that Dominion can prove that they were falsely defamed (I mean how hard is that - I'm admitting I did it), and that I did it on purpose for the specific reason to destroy their credibility in order to enrage any 'unreasonable person' who might be willing to send me money, just goes to prove that it wasn't really a defamation.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MichaelJ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:11 pm Now that's an all-star lineup of crackpots if I've ever seen one.
You cannot imagine how disappointed I am with no Candace Owens. I was ready to go, but that's a deal breaker for me.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

MichaelJ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:11 pm Now that's an all-star lineup of crackpots if I've ever seen one.
Andrew Wakefield! :mad:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I cannot be bothered to look him up, so I'm assuming that Mark Victor Hansen is Victor Davis Hansen's somehow crazier and more-obscure brother?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Atticus Finch wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:49 pm Just found out that Squidney and I share the same birthday. Still in state of shock :eek: :mad:
Coincidence? I don't think so...... :nope:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:06 pm I cannot be bothered to look him up, so I'm assuming that Mark Victor Hansen is Victor Davis Hansen's somehow crazier and more-obscure brother?
I was curious, so I looked. Mark Victor Hansen seems a typical motivational speaker. He and his partner started the Chicken Soup for the Soul series of books. His Wikipedia entry shows no political activity. He's involved in really good charity work. His parents were Danish immigrants. Hansen with an "e" is Danish.

Victor Davis Hanson is no relation. Victor is of Swedish and Welsh descent. Hanson with an "o" is Norwegian or Swedish. Victor is the political whack-a-doodle.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Think Foggy already has his VIP tickets.
'Course, I had to revive ol' Rhoda Galaxy to get them. I honestly do own the email address rhodagetsheroats@gmail.com. Where else would she get her oats? But I don't use that one too much.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

Opinion: Sidney Powell does an about-face on her Stop the Steal claims
Attorney Sidney Powell, you may recall, was the Madame Defarge of the recent attempt to overturn the election results. She knitted elaborate lawsuits from the yarns of unreliable witnesses, patterned with a vast conspiracy to rig voting machines, as the partisans she inflamed rolled their tumbrels toward the Capitol in search of such supposed traitors as then-Vice President Mike Pence and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

Sued for defamation by the voting-machine vendor in question, Powell is now scoffing in federal court at the idea that anyone could have taken her seriously. “Reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact,” Powell averred in her motion to dismiss the lawsuit. Instead, the allegations that helped to fuel the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol were mere “claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process.”
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:12 pm
Atticus Finch wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:49 pm Just found out that Squidney and I share the same birthday. Still in state of shock :eek: :mad:
Is she the Dark Side and you are with the Force?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

In those moments of major humiliation for Team Coup, I like to cruise by fox news dot com and see what the reporting looks like.

So far no mention of Squidney's filing.

:faint:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:59 am
p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:12 pm
Is she the Dark Side and you are with the Force?
Alas we were twins separated at birth. I always wanted an evil twin sister. :twisted:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I suspect that due to the ridiculousness of Squidney’s original claims the utter contempt for social norms, her past(?) supporters, and jurisprudence and the courts, inherent in her response appear to be somewhat overlooked. It’s appalling.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I had a free half hour today, so I went to read Squidney's response to the Dominion suit.

The intro beings thusly:
1 INTRODUCTION For the past several months, plaintiffs Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (“DVS”), U.S. Dominion, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (hereinafter collectively “Plaintiffs” or “Dominion”) have engaged in a well-orchestrated public relations campaign to save their business.
Okay, so, if you're submitting a document to get a law-suit from Dominion dismissed based on the theory that no one in their right mind would take your words seriously, it's probably not a good idea to start out by confirming that the company is in any way in need of saving due the repercussions from your words.

Too also, under the Pot Kettle Black rule of rhetoric, the fatuous and vaguely condescending tone set by "well-orchestrated public relations campaign" is not a good lead in to "Plaintiffs’ claims arise from a series of allegedly defamatory statements made by Sidney Powell in which she is claimed to have accused Plaintiffs of rigging the 2020 United States presidential election."

I read on.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

somerset wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:09 pm 33 speakers over two days? Either they’ve got some parallel sessions going on, they’re plannning on a lot of really short speeches, or they’re expecting a lot of no-shows. My money is on the latter.
It's an EST Forum: no breaks. no leaving the room. no talking to anyone.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
somerset

Post by somerset »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:59 pm
somerset wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:09 pm 33 speakers over two days? Either they’ve got some parallel sessions going on, they’re plannning on a lot of really short speeches, or they’re expecting a lot of no-shows. My money is on the latter.
It's an EST Forum: no breaks. no leaving the room. no talking to anyone.
Except now they have to hand over their phones instead of wristwatches ;)
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

And some of the speakers are anti-vaxxers, so it gets to be a super spreader event.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

From the annals of chutzpah, one of Sidney Powell’s arguments for transferring the Dominion federal court defamation lawsuit from D.C. to Texas:
Finally, public factors weigh in favor of transferring this litigation to Texas. This District has experienced immense overcrowding of its docket in light of the January 6, 2021 events at the Capitol and post-presidency lawsuits. It is public knowledge that this docket is backlogged, congested, and overwhelmed.
Hat tip to longtime fogbow member Mike Dunford @questauthority, who pointed out this gem during his Twitch stream last night, using an Aristocrats! definition of "chutzpah." I am pleased to see that Mike has rejoined the TFB 2.0, although he hasn't posted yet.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”