Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

So, how many miles is it from Colorado to McAllen?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

NEW TODAY: Our team just dropped EXCLUSIVE merchandise on our brand-new
@WINRED
storefront.

Trust us… You don’t want to miss out on this. Eyes

Shop the store and support your favorite freedom-loving Governor NOW! Downwards arrowPolice cars revolving light #KeepFloridaFree
raison de arizona

Asking the real questions...
What does this even mean?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

It means

The tourists have finally forgotten about the
Florida rental car murders from decades ago.
They’re ready for a new reason to boycott Florida!
Don’t let Fauci mess that up,
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Am I bad for wishing all the non-vaxed trump/deSantis idiots would just catch covid and die so we can have our state back?

(Providing no innocents are caught up in the collateral damage of course)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:08 pm Asking the real questions...
Drinking beer out of a can or bottle? Another reason to hate DeSantis.
101010 :towel:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:39 pm Am I bad for wishing all the non-vaxed trump/deSantis idiots would just catch covid and die so we can have our state back?

Well, if you are, then so am I. I know there are people who legitimately cannot get vaccinated. So I'm not talking about them when I say I am totally OK with the unvaxed moving on to the great void, as soon as possible, and hopefully without taking collateral damage with them.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

RVInit wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:39 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:39 pm Am I bad for wishing all the non-vaxed trump/deSantis idiots would just catch covid and die so we can have our state back?

Well, if you are, then so am I. I know there are people who legitimately cannot get vaccinated. So I'm not talking about them when I say I am totally OK with the unvaxed moving on to the great void, as soon as possible, and hopefully without taking collateral damage with them.
I can get (and have been) vaccinated, I just can't really make antibodies, so... I'm onboard.

In other news, what does DeSantis do here, it's quite a :pickle:
raison de arizona

Phoenix wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:13 pm It means

The tourists have finally forgotten about the
Florida rental car murders from decades ago.
They’re ready for a new reason to boycott Florida!
Don’t let Fauci mess that up,
I don't think there's any danger of FAUCI messing it up. DeSantis, on the other hand, seems determined to mess it up.
The state is reporting daily cases close to four times the national average — 26 new infections per 100,000 residents, the second-highest number in the country. The state’s latest covid-19 death rate is almost double the national figure, and it ranks fourth for current hospitalizations.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... i-florida/
raison de arizona

Floriduh now accounts for 20% of new Covid cases in the U.S. ALONE. :thumbsup:

Keep selling those t-shirts, though!

raison de arizona

#1 I got this on Twitter, so they must not be THAT selective.
#2 I feel like his quote is unfinished.

“TO BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST ASSHOLE.”

There.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Sadly, I think DeSantis will be the (R) nominee for Prez in 2024. He sufficiently bootlicked DFO and has positioned himself to take the helm of today's new Repubican party.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

That is very possible. The GOP is on an extreme anti-Washington bent. When the US got on an anti-Washington establishment thing in the 70s, instead of electing senators and VPs/Former Congresscritters, they went through a streak of governors, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 43. I don't think Cruz has the strength anymore to succeed in a non-Trump campaign. DeSantis is the extreme right standard-bearer for the next election if Trump is out.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:05 pm That is very possible. The GOP is on an extreme anti-Washington bent. When the US got on an anti-Washington establishment thing in the 70s, instead of electing senators and VPs/Former Congresscritters, they went through a streak of governors, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 43. I don't think Cruz has the strength anymore to succeed in a non-Trump campaign. DeSantis is the extreme right standard-bearer for the next election if Trump is out.
Cruz's problem is that Zee Furher called his wife ugly on TV and then he went and licked his boots anyway. To the cult that shows weakness, he's a beta, not an alpha. No, the would-be alphas started licking the boots right from the start.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:20 pm
northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:05 pm That is very possible. The GOP is on an extreme anti-Washington bent. When the US got on an anti-Washington establishment thing in the 70s, instead of electing senators and VPs/Former Congresscritters, they went through a streak of governors, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 43. I don't think Cruz has the strength anymore to succeed in a non-Trump campaign. DeSantis is the extreme right standard-bearer for the next election if Trump is out.
Cruz's problem is that Zee Furher called his wife ugly on TV and then he went and licked his boots anyway. To the cult that shows weakness, he's a beta, not an alpha. No, the would-be alphas started licking the boots right from the start.
Does Lindsey Graham deserve an honorable mention in this discussion. :daydreaming: :P
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:28 pm
Does Lindsey Graham deserve an honorable mention in this discussion. :daydreaming: :P
He's only VP material, too much bootlicking leads you to eternal beat status, see previous exhibit: Cruz, Texas Tea Turd...

What!?!?! What do you mean that's not his real first name...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I'll say. In fact, I'll say the GOP is on an extreme anti-Earth bent. As in, way out there on Earth 2.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Request for a thread title change to add his new nickname: DeathSantis. :prettyplease:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

DeSantis' Press Secretary weighs in:

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

The dumb bitch is apparently ignoring that hospitals are sending patients from other hospitals THAT ARE FULL because FL is run by a nitwit.

p.s. Our hospital is full too, but many of them come from surrounding (red) counties and states. Our city is blue.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:03 pm The dumb bitch is apparently ignoring that hospitals are sending patients from other hospitals THAT ARE FULL because FL is run by a nitwit.

p.s. Our hospital is full too, but many of them come from surrounding (red) counties and states. Our city is blue.
No worries. DeSantis said this is a "seasonal" thing and the numbers will drop during August.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I think her main point is to try to counter the reports that show anti-vaxxers are overwhelmingly Republicans/TFG fans.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Trip down memory lane to 2 months ago when he was swaggering. Note the Bland Hole of Pence beside him.

Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Mission Accomplished.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”