Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

Nicholas Burton Reimler (aka #nauticalinsider) is scheduled to take a plea deal at 2:30. He was no. 39 on the FBI’s Capitol wanted list, which is currently up to suspect 465.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

filly wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:35 pm Reminder: Trevor McFadden = Trump Appointee.

I do wish MacFarlane and Reilly would more consistently identify the judge in their tweets.
There can't be that many judges. Is there some easy way we can put the list together for a cheat sheet that can be stickied on the top of this thread?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:04 pm
filly wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:35 pm Reminder: Trevor McFadden = Trump Appointee.

I do wish MacFarlane and Reilly would more consistently identify the judge in their tweets.
There can't be that many judges. Is there some easy way we can put the list together for a cheat sheet that can be stickied on the top of this thread?
The databases I've found online concentrate on the rioters and their misdeeds.

But, ironically, TheGatewayPundit just created a database showing the exact information you're looking for -

American Gulag (good grief)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:bighug: :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Judge McFadden wrote:In addition, Pauline Bauer a living soul is ordered to inform her vessel PAULINE BAUER that she is also being detained.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:05 pm
Judge McFadden wrote:In addition, Pauline Bauer a living soul is ordered to inform her vessel PAULINE BAUER that she is also being detained.
:lol:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He asks if Bauer is willing to maintain contact with pre trial.
"That puts my in a tacit agreement, sir," she says.
He doesn't know what that is...
I guess she is worried that agreeing to keep contact before trial creates Joinder between her and the judge, and having that joinder puts her under the Judges Authority.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Pauline Bauer says a tacit agreement will put her back into the water*, so McFadden followed her request and put her back into jail. He's so accommodating to the defendant's needs.

* The "tacit agreement" would place her under admiralty law and require her to love gold fringe on her Trump flag. Pay no attention to the fringe on the US flags behind Trump during the Jan 6 rally. He is not an admiralty president, no not at all.

101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/facebook ... 814272448a

:snippity:
Indeed, some Americans ― like the Texas teen who told the feds about his father’s involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection ― have made difficult choices about turning in someone they love to the federal government.

But others ― old acquaintances of the defendants who are only “friends” with them on social media ― are clearly relishing the moment.

In case after case that federal authorities have brought in connection with the insurrection, there has been a consistent theme. Old associates ― from high school or college or young adulthood ― have gone to the FBI with tips about the people they’ve been following for years on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

They watched their former associates get sucked into online conspiracy theories and a cultlike dedication to Trump. They read their bigoted posts about Black Lives Matter or their lie-filled screeds about a stolen election. They had their own comments trolled. And when their online nemeses finally crossed the line into outright criminal activity, they turned them in to the feds.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“Take it! Take it! Take it!”

“Let’s go! Let’s go!”

“We busted in the Capitol.”

“This is my house, we pay taxes for this."

Marilyn Fassell and Thomas Fassell of Largo, Florida, were arrested this week in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Court schedules plea agreement hearing for former US Olympic swimmer Klete Keller in his Jan 6 case

Hearing is set for Sept 29
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Another Jan. 6 development this week: The government estimated that a trial for Robert Gieswein (the Capitol rioter with the "MY MOM THINKS I'M SPECIAL" pouch) would take one week, not including jury selection. Defense said it need three days. Tentative trial date: Feb. 15, 2022.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

These men are heroes and they deserve a lot more from Kevin McCarthy than Chik-Fil-A.

So infuriating, and tomorrow we celebrate the asshats that did this.

EVERY available Capitol Officer is on duty tomorrow. They're ready for you this time. Asshole.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

HEADS-UP: For those concerned about the growing number of low-level misdemeanor "unlawful parading" plea deals being offered by feds in Jan 6 cases... defendant Stephen Horn has rejected said plea offer

In new filing, feds say next offer won't be so lenient in his case ===>
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I get the impression that the nuance of "legal mechanism" to these people is a few levels above their pay grade.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/politics ... index.html
(CNN)A high-ranking Capitol Police officer, who was also a vocal Donald Trump supporter, told those under his command not to wear riot gear on January 6, according to internal documents reviewed by CNN that detail allegations submitted to an officer tip line.

In this case, an unidentified Capitol Police lieutenant emailed the tip line to say the supervising officer in question "may have assisted the insurrection attempts through passive action."

The lieutenant said the officer had "been rather vocal in the past about his support for Trump, but little was thought of it until the ... examples I observed."

Specifically, the lieutenant detailed how other squads wore Civil Disturbance Unit "hard gear," but the officer at the center of the complaint told his squad not to wear theirs. The lieutenant believed the decision "resulted in one or more officers being sent to the hospital."
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Hang the motherfucker.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Putting his own people in danger. WINNING.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sandra Garza, the longtime partner of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, to
@PamelaBrownCNN
: "I still have not heard from Trump. I still have not gotten a letter. And I had said that I would be willing to meet with him, which my offer still stands, because I want answers."
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

The whole interview was great, only seen this one snippet online so far.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

She's extraordinary, IMO. I am always in awe of victims and survivors who step up like this, with eloquence and commitment. I find it humbling. And I'm inspired by their strength.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:42 am Putting his own people in danger. WINNING.
He knew that the people who were on their way to the Capitol were just peaceful tourists.
bob

Post by bob »

"Jonathon Moseley. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time."
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Latest unsealed Jan. 6 case charges Brandon Prenzlin, who is ID'd as a grassroots coordinator for the conservative/libertarian advocacy group FreedomWorks https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... idavit.pdf
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Brandon Fellows is up today, he was discussed WAY upstream somewhere.

Much moar at thread.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”