Smackdowns: Laity SCOTUS, Alec J. Beck / Lindell, Trump Facebook - So The Big Reward: Which Donut?

Which Smackdown Donut Do You Pick?

Powdered
5%
Jelly
10%
Old Fashioned
10%
Glazed
14%
Chocolate Glazed
5%
Strawberry Frosted
No votes
Chocolate Frosted
5%
Boston Cream
24%
Donut Holes
No votes
Other
29%

Total votes: 21

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Smackdowns: Laity SCOTUS, Alec J. Beck / Lindell, Trump Facebook - So The Big Reward: Which Donut?

Post by Luke »

Very nice SMACKDOWNS this week! :boxing: :dance:

Laity at SCOTUS
Alec J. Beck FIRED after insane Lindell/MyPillow lawsuit against Dominion/Smartmatic
DL2XIT BANNED from Facebook for two years

So we deserve a treat! Happy Donut Day! Which donut do you pick?

Donut.jpg
Donut.jpg (130.18 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Smackdowns: Laity SCOTUS, Alec J. Beck / Lindell, Trump Facebook - So The Big Reward: Which Donut?

Post by northland10 »

Pick One? In my faith, we look to a world that is inclusive. All donuts matter.

But sacrificing for the sake of others is an honorable choice, so, I will leave the powdered donuts.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Smackdowns: Laity SCOTUS, Alec J. Beck / Lindell, Trump Facebook - So The Big Reward: Which Donut?

Post by AndyinPA »

Boston cream with glazed close behind. :dance:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Bear Claw
Smack!!!
With attitude!
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I find the lack of apple fritters...disturbing.
Image Image Image Image
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

me: MAPLE FROSTED!?

everyone else: Oh Lawd he comin'
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:27 pm I find the lack of apple fritters...disturbing.
And where are the damn crullers?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:40 pm
Estiveo wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:27 pm I find the lack of apple fritters...disturbing.
And where are the damn crullers?
:yeahthat:
Image Image Image Image
Lani

Post by Lani »

MAPLE!!! (Now I have to go to 7/11 and get one.)
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Maple. Then apple fritters.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I voted "other" cuz I don't like donuts or anything sweet really. I am weird that way I know.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Azastan wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:28 pm Maple. Then apple fritters.
That used to be my Sunday post-warm-up snack.

Maple frosted apple fritters... even better.
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

No plain cake/old fashioned? No thank you.
:nope:

The best donuts I EVAR ate were from the Mennonite women at the Apple House in Winchester VA. You could get as many cake donuts as you needed - a dozen, dear? Excellent choice - and she’d slide them into the bubbling cauldron to fry to perfection. Buttermilk w/ a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg. Holy cow, they were scrumptious!

Thanks for the memory, Orlylish!
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Kate520 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:13 pm No plain cake/old fashioned? No thank you.
:nope:

The best donuts I EVAR ate were from the Mennonite women at the Apple House in Winchester VA. You could get as many cake donuts as you needed - a dozen, dear? Excellent choice - and she’d slide them into the bubbling cauldron to fry to perfection. Buttermilk w/ a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg. Holy cow, they were scrumptious!

Thanks for the memory, Orlylish!

Why do you hate me so much? Now I WANT some. NOW.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Thank you, N10, for the powdered donut. May I please also, too, have one-half of the jelly donut? :daydreaming:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

I lurved powdered sugar donuts when I was a whippersnapper. My tastes have since matured. One Boston Cream, please. Oh wait! Make that two, please.
Largo al factotum.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”