Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

TheNewSaint

Re: Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson

Post by TheNewSaint »

RVInit wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:52 am I believe it's time for liberals to seriously start pushing for cable stations to drop Faux.
Most cable subscribers in 2021 are Fox News' core demographic: old people who fear change. Most young and/or progressive people who would make such a complaint cancelled their cable subscriptions years ago.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:17 am
RVInit wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:52 am I believe it's time for liberals to seriously start pushing for cable stations to drop Faux.
Most cable subscribers in 2021 are Fox News' core demographic: old people who fear change. Most young and/or progressive people who would make such a complaint cancelled their cable subscriptions years ago.
Fox News is too popular to be dropped from either cable TV or from the larger streaming TV services. Yes, people are canceling cable, but many have moved to the larger streaming services which are very similar to cable in content. Personally I subscribe to YouTube TV. Yes, it has Fox. But it also has CNN and MS-NBC. I'm not going to drop it just because it carries Fox. I'm sure Fox viewers would prefer that their money not go to CNN and MS-NBC. But that's life in cable TV / streaming services land.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:35 am Fox News is too popular to be dropped from either cable TV or from the larger streaming TV services. Yes, people are canceling cable, but many have moved to the larger streaming services which are very similar to cable in content. Personally I subscribe to YouTube TV. Yes, it has Fox. But it also has CNN and MS-NBC. I'm not going to drop it just because it carries Fox. I'm sure Fox viewers would prefer that their money not go to CNN and MS-NBC. But that's life in cable TV / streaming services land.
It's 2021, not 1981. They have the technology now to offer channels À la carte. But the industry doesn't want to evolve.

Are there any countries that offer channels À la carte/pay just for what you want?

johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:04 am I've heard UFO believers argue that the government denies that they have a recovered alien spaceship and alien bodies (kept either at Area 51 or in a secret hangar at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio). The denial proves that they do, in fact, have such artifacts.
Do you know how many people work at Wright-Pat? It's got to be close to 30,000 people, between civilians and active duty. It's a huge global headquarters for all sorts of essential programs, plus an operational base with actual airplanes. It would be pretty damned hard to conceal anything at a facility like that for even a few minutes. And then you have thousands of people coming to visit the museum every day.

It's a little easier to imagine the government keeping aliens at Area 51. But Wright-Pat? That's on par with believing they could hide stuff in Midtown Manhattan.
bob

Post by bob »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:15 pmThat's on par with believing they could hide stuff in Midtown Manhattan.
"Men in Black" was a documentary. :boxing:
Image ImageImage
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:21 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:15 pmThat's on par with believing they could hide stuff in Midtown Manhattan.
:rotflmao: :clap:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

As was the X-Files.
Wanderinglord

Post by Wanderinglord »

noblepa wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:45 pm
As was the X-Files.
The x files was a deep state op to hide the truth
Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Study hard be evil.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Scoop: Tucker Carlson sought Putin interview at time of spying claim
Tucker Carlson was talking to U.S.-based Kremlin intermediaries about setting up an interview with Vladimir Putin shortly before the Fox News host accused the National Security Agency of spying on him, sources familiar with the conversations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Those sources said U.S. government officials learned about Carlson's efforts to secure the Putin interview. Carlson learned that the government was aware of his outreach — and that's the basis of his extraordinary accusation, followed by a rare public denial by the NSA that he had been targeted.

https://www.axios.com/tucker-carlson-pu ... 17f98.html
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:39 pm Scoop: Tucker Carlson sought Putin interview at time of spying claim
Tucker Carlson was talking to U.S.-based Kremlin intermediaries about setting up an interview with Vladimir Putin shortly before the Fox News host accused the National Security Agency of spying on him, sources familiar with the conversations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Those sources said U.S. government officials learned about Carlson's efforts to secure the Putin interview. Carlson learned that the government was aware of his outreach — and that's the basis of his extraordinary accusation, followed by a rare public denial by the NSA that he had been targeted.

https://www.axios.com/tucker-carlson-pu ... 17f98.html
of course he was not targeted, the NSA was only monitoring foreign nationals, the ones that Tucker Carlson was speaking with over phone. Collateral damage ;)
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

This story is now exactly as ludicrous as the outrage about the NSA "spying" on Mike Flynn when he was calling the Russian ambassador. If the NSA isn't monitoring the Russian ambassador and Putin's inner circle, the NSA isn't doing it's job. Anyone with an IQ above single digits should probably comprehend that communications with those people are going to be monitored.

:brickwallsmall:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

There are people who seriously argue that the NSA should shut off its monitoring equipment when a US Citizen comes on the line as otherwise they are SPYING ON US CITIZENS AAAAGH!!

The works "Ballocks" and "Cluck off" come to mind.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Interesting thread.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker: Late this spring, I contacted a couple of people I thought could get us an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin…
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Have been avoiding this latest bullshit* rocketing around RW social media but now Tucker Carlson reads this lying projection and it's started all over again. Fox News, who kept screaming FIRE now wonders why people thought there was a fire. Polling confirms people think there was a fire. This originally posted on Twitter nonsense by https://twitter.com/martyrmade is exactly why their viewers are so ginned up with fake or misleading information.

Here's the original long Twitter thread:

But for those who don't have the attention span, Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson takes seven minutes to read it on the air, further trying to cement it as factual and accurate. The brainwashing, from BENGHAZI!! to Uranium One to But Her Emails to Seth Rich (they're starting that up again, it's the 5th anniversary of his passing, even lawsuits with retractions & settlements doesn't stop them) to "Operation Boomerang" which only blew up in Hannity, John Solomon & Sara Carter's faces to SPYING to now ELECTION FRAUD shows how insidiously repeating lies and disinformation really works with these low information voters.

Esquire put it very well in a recent article about Seth Rich's family:
There is no greater recent example of the destructive power of the conservative media ecosystem than the inhumane use of the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich as a political cudgel through the development of a transparently ludicrous conspiracy theory.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/p ... tractions/

The genie isn't going back in the bottle, the Fogbow motto applies and we just have to keep countering the lies with facts and hope some hearts and minds will change. When these fraudits come up empty and they realize they've wasted yet another year on fantasy and grift, some will come around. QAnon has dropped off dramatically, even Q-Tip on Telegram stopped posting in March. They won't announce their humiliation, they just fade away. But this revolving door of bullshit* somehow needs to be broken.

/rant
/RIP Seth Rich
/Hell waits for you, McNear Carlson. Say hey to Roger Ailes when you get there.

* Rarely swear as most know, but this deserved it. If you choose to watch that seven-minute rant, hope you'll agree.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

That’s a whole lotta crazy Orly.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

In this candid photo, McNear Carlson exaggerates the size of his member.

The demand letter:

Scrolling down to the signatures, I see the usual idiots: Gohmert, Posey, Biggs, Boebert, Greene, Gaetz, Mo Brooks, etc.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Here is to hoping that he actually is under surveillance due to being associated with an active investigation.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Was Tucker Carlson trying to establish a backchannel to the Kremlin in time for the Return of the Jedi former double impotus on August 13? Just asking. For a friend. :twisted:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I'm shocked my despicable congresswoman, Elise Stefanik (doing one of her patented tele-townhalls this very night) didn't sign on to this. It's right up her alley to attack our intel agencies for kicks.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona

Seriously, who is left paying to advertise on this sexist crap? Ugh.
Edit: Pretty much nobody, I guess it is all about the cable fees. His advertisers as of end of Q2 2021:
raison de arizona

Dirty bird Kaitlan Collins is disowning hit job pieces she did for Tucker Carlson/Daily Caller before she went mainstream. Some of her greatest hits even, like are the Obama girls' (aged 16 & 13 at the time) skirts too short?? How embarrassing! She claims not to have had anything to do with the byline removals, and puts them on Daily Caller. But she's still a dirty bird.
Kaitlan Collins bylines deleted on stories she did for Tucker Carlson site

There is something strange going on with the bylines of CNN’s star White House reporter Kaitlan Collins tied to stories she wrote as an entertainment reporter for the Daily Caller — the right-wing website co-founded by Tucker Carlson, where Collins cut her reporter teeth.

At least five of Collins’ Daily Caller bylines tied to potentially embarrassing click-bait stories appear to have been erased. Where her name used to be is now the word “contributor.”

But a quick check of the internet archive known as the Wayback Machine shows Collins’ byline still affixed to the top of those stories, including an April 6, 2015, article headlined, “The Internet Wonders Are the Obama Girls Skirts Too Short.”

At the time, President Barack Obama’s daughters, Malia and Sasha, were 16 and 13, respectively.

Also missing a byline is a Nov. 18, 2015, pictorial titled: “13 Syrian Refugees We’d Take Immediately.” The story explains it’s because “they are Syria-sly hot.”

Photos of the supposedly hot refugees are no longer attached to the story or cached on the Wayback Machine because they were Instagram photos. But the Wayback Machine clearly shows Collins’ byline attached to the story.

One of the most cringeworthy stories was “Ice Bucket Challenge Hipsters: These Guantanamo Detainees Did It First,” published on Aug. 18, 2014. It likens the then-viral ice bucket challenge, where people threw freezing cold water on their heads to raise money for ALS, to waterboarding. What follows is a list of Guantanamo Bay detainees who “got their due.”

Collins’ byline also appears to have vanished from a pictorial posted on June 14, 2016, titled, “Stunning Photos of Melania Trump on Donald Trump’s Birthday.” Her name is also gone from “DIY: How to Glare Like Michelle Obama,” posted on Oct. 22, 2014.

Reached via Twitter and asked about the disappearing bylines, Collins responded, “I am sorry but I have no idea. I haven’t worked there in over four years. Best to ask DC (Daily Caller).”
:snippity:
https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/kaitlan-c ... lson-site/
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Who would have authority to edit (without comment or context) old stories on CNN?
raison de arizona

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”