Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

neeneko

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:11 am Modeling, machine learning.
this.

We ended up using census data instead, but this kind of voter data was discussed and we talked about projects that other people did that used it. ML can be a very 'throw data at the wall and see what sticks' field.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by neonzx »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:18 pm California too, also. I bought such a list when I ran for city council back in the dark ages.

It was nice because it was very sortable for targeted mailing & precinct walking.
Yes. But doesn't the $30,000 cost sound like BS? I know we payed only a few hundred at most (NE Ohio/ Cleveland) for a CD with the data. Invaluable though so volunteers canvasing aren't knocking on (R) doors.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

$450 per county X 67 Counties = 30,150.00
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Some states are free, some are a nominal cost, some cost some bucks. We always had an outside company compile a national voter file that we then contracted with them for with regular updates.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

That will make it extra tough to show up for hearings or even have standing (not sure the Texas rules or the law, and don't have the time or inclination to find out right now because Texas).
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

keith wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:25 am
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:54 pm Machines accessed by Bluetooth? You have to be pretty close to the machines to do that
Except that these are special Italian Ferrari BluRay-laser-tooth devices that access, anything, even the Bill Gates zombie chips delivered by the vaccine from a satellite, dontcha-no.
So this is a premium feature of the Jewish Space Lasers?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:22 am
So this is a premium feature of the Jewish Space Lasers?
Only if you get assigned to the Death Star of David Division....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Is Lindell planning to go down with the ship? Dominion will win it's lawsuit against Lindell. There's no chance Lindell will get a settlement now. His business is already worthless.

What is Lindell's end game? Trump isn't going to bail him out. Trump couldn't even if he wanted to. And Lindell must know that Trump won't help.

Even if Trump helped, Dominion would take every penny.

Does Lindell want to run for office somewhere?

What is Lindell's end game?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

LM K wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 pm What is Lindell's end game? Trump isn't going to bail him out. Trump couldn't even if he wanted to. And Lindell must know that Trump won't help.

Perhaps Trump told him that if, somehow, Lindell got him restored to the White House, Trump would pardon him out of the civil suit. I wouldn't bet that Trump knows that the power of the pardon extends only to criminal cases. And Lindell is so entranced by trying to win Trump's favor that I'm sure he isn't asking anyone on his crack legal team (pun semi-intended) to fact check that idea.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

How about "They're all phucking imbeciles" for $500 Alex?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

LM K wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 pm Is Lindell planning to go down with the ship? Dominion will win it's lawsuit against Lindell. There's no chance Lindell will get a settlement now. His business is already worthless.

What is Lindell's end game? Trump isn't going to bail him out. Trump couldn't even if he wanted to. And Lindell must know that Trump won't help.

Even if Trump helped, Dominion would take every penny.

What is Lindell's end game?
Lindell is a true believer -- he was addicted to crack, he became addicted to Christ and now he is addicted to Trump being the Messiah/return of Christ and how that is being blocked by the heathen/Satan. In his heart, he KNOWS that TFG will be reinstated and all the evil doers, i.e., us, will be taken out and summarily executed.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Sadly, I agree. His game plan is Jesus is going to come down and straighten this thing out the way Lindell thinks it should be. He's the Troo Believer From Hell.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I forgot Lindell is still an addict. His drug of choice has changed, but his addict behavior has not.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:dance: Before Thanksgiving!
MIKE LINDELL WILL BRING ELECTION FRAUD CASE TO SUPREME COURT TO OVERTURN 2020 ELECTION
by RSBN September 21, 2021

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed plans to take his election fraud case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving which will mark roughly one year since the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell announced during Steve Bannon’s War Room on Tuesday that he will ensure the nation’s highest court reviews his election fraud case which seeks to challenge Joe Biden’s tenure in office.

JUST ANNOUNCED: 🚨@RSBNetwork 🇺🇸
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says he’s taking his election fraud case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. #ELECTIONINTEGRITY #MikeLindell #2020election
*Announced on War Room/Steve Bannon.
— Brian Glenn (@brianglenntv) September 21, 2021

Lindell reportedly filed the lawsuit alleging widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election this summer after he released documentaries including “Absolute Proof” and held a “Cyber Symposium” to substantiate his claims.

The MyPillow CEO believes that based on the evidence he presents, the Supreme Court will rule 9-0 that the election was stolen from President Trump.

MyPillow's Mike Lindell announced that he'll be releasing a new "documentary" and lawsuit in the coming weeks that he claims will finally force the Supreme Court to issue a 9-0 ruling that the election was stolen from Trump. https://t.co/XOq267kXWB pic.twitter.com/PRNlAsk1Ip
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) March 5, 2021
https://rsbnetwork.com/featured/mike-li ... lEPZ3Hf5Dc

Brian Glenn is the RSBN host who was cheering for Larry Elder in CA after the race was called.

:brickwallsmall:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

MyPillow's Mike Lindell announced that he'll be releasing a new "documentary" and lawsuit in the coming weeks that he claims will finally force the Supreme Court to issue a 9-0 ruling that the election was stolen from Trump.
OMG I can hardly wait. It's like Christmas. And we get to unwrap a new movie!

Mike Lindell is the gift that keeps giving.

While someone like DeSantis just depresses me with his evil, folk like Lindell are so out there it's endertainments!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:10 pm :dance: Before Thanksgiving!
MIKE LINDELL WILL BRING ELECTION FRAUD CASE TO SUPREME COURT TO OVERTURN 2020 ELECTION

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed plans to take his election fraud case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving which will mark roughly one year since the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell announced during Steve Bannon’s War Room on Tuesday that he will ensure the nation’s highest court reviews his election fraud case which seeks to challenge Joe Biden’s tenure in office.

The MyPillow CEO believes that based on the evidence he presents, the Supreme Court will rule 9-0 that the election was stolen from President Trump.
IIRC, he said once before that this was going to work because he discovered the magic power of "quo warranto" (IIRC). I think someone posted about it here, but it didn't get a lot of coverage at the time. Whatever it was, it was one of those SovCit magic incantations that has never worked for anyone before. I can't remember who routinely tries this. Was it one of the birthers, perhaps? Or was it John Darash/Vidurek of the National Liberty Alliance? I don't remember and am too lazy too look it up tonight.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:05 pm I forgot Lindell is still an addict. His drug of choice has changed, but his addict behavior has not.
Yeah, I noticed that. Whether he has gone back to any drugs or not, you can definitely see the addict behavior in his current addiction. I know folks who have gotten over the alcohol addiction, but you can still see that behavior (something I sometimes mention to a friend who does not seem to know how to put limits on the time he spends on his job).
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

LM K wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 pm What is Lindell's end game?
While Lindell is certainly trying to sell pillows by his wild claims, I think that he is a True Believer (R). He honestly thinks that Trump won the election, due to massive vote tampering (he has the PCAPS to prove it, even though he has no clue what a PCAP is). He thinks he is doing God's work.

I think he is happy to rake in the grift, but he doesn't see it as grift. He sees it as a reward for being on the side of Right (and the side of THE Right). The money isn't his principle motivation. As I said, he sees himself as being on a mission from God. This may all end up for him, the way the mission from God ended for Jake and Elwood.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:01 pm :snippity:
This may all end up for him, the way the mission from God ended for Jake and Elwood.
And here I was about to make a Blues Brothers joke :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Don't overthink this, he's stoopid.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:35 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:10 pm :dance: Before Thanksgiving!

IIRC, he said once before that this was going to work because he discovered the magic power of "quo warranto" (IIRC). I think someone posted about it here, but it didn't get a lot of coverage at the time. Whatever it was, it was one of those SovCit magic incantations that has never worked for anyone before. I can't remember who routinely tries this. Was it one of the birthers, perhaps? Or was it John Darash/Vidurek of the National Liberty Alliance? I don't remember and am too lazy too look it up tonight.
Robert Laity, Last Birther (with no) Standing
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Guess it turns out that massive numbers of malign actors breaking laws and social norms and whatever the hell else there is to break, without consequences, is sort of the definition of anarchy.
bob

Post by bob »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:41 pm Robert Laity, Last Birther (with no) Standing
Taitz also dabbled with the quo warranto magick. Laity actually relies on Tatiz's fail: Laity believes Taitz lost because she didn't file in D.C.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Very off-topic fantasy, so hidden behind a spoiler tag.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”