Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Slim Cognito »

''

Mike Lindell says he had to rush to release his election fraud "documentary" earlier this year because he was afraid the government was going to kill him.
Srsly, this guy is becoming a danger to himself and others.
And guess who was number one on that list to come and get? Me. And they were coming, I'm going, 'God they're gonna kill me.' You know, they're gonna put me and hang me. And basically is what I'm thinking and at that moment he said, You know, I got to put a documentary, just put the evidence out there and make it."
link to above quote

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-g ... 1#cxrecs_s
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:00 pm
Srsly, this guy is becoming a danger to himself and others.
And guess who was number one on that list to come and get? Me. And they were coming, I'm going, 'God they're gonna kill me.' You know, they're gonna put me and hang me. And basically is what I'm thinking and at that moment he said, You know, I got to put a documentary, just put the evidence out there and make it."
if he were in Florida, I suggest Baker-acting him 72 hour involuntary hold for psych eval).

Minnesota:
Section 253B. 05, subds. 1 and 3, a person who is mentally ill or mentally retarded and in imminent danger of injuring self or others may be placed on an emergency hold. The hold is in effect for maximum of 72 hours, exclusive of weekends and holidays.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

We legalized Christian insanity a really long time ago. You can say and believe any kind of drooling barking madness available, as long as you work Jesus into your spiel.

:whisper: Don't try this if you worship space aliens or Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:53 am We legalized Christian insanity a really long time ago. You can say and believe any kind of drooling barking madness available, as long as you work Jesus into your spiel.

:whisper: Don't try this if you worship space aliens or Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.
Snake Handling.... All I'm gonna say.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The other pillow guy ;)
► Show Spoiler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:50 pm
He knows he's screwed and is just rolling them now. Even Hunter Thompson levels of drugs wouldn't account for this level of stupid.

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Not at all creepy.

Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Lindell wants ads on Fox but since he pulled MyPillow, he wants FrankSpeech ads albeit with MyPillow promo codes. Fox has responded with, no, no, and fuck no. He can have ads, but they cannot refer to Frank, FrankSpeech, his cybersty event, or the election stuff.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-lind ... s-airwaves
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Can he use Frankenstein to promote MyPillows or is this guy too much of the devil and induce bad dreams to the CEO and the purchasers? :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:50 am Not at all creepy.

Are you saying my Christmas present for Foggy and Realist was not a good idea? Going to check the return policy now...
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tencats

Post by tencats »

MyPillow CEO claims 100,000 Alabama votes in 2020 presidential election “flipped”
September 21, 2021
https://www.alreporter.com/2021/09/21/m ... n-flipped/
Lindell, in a video posted to his website on Sunday, said Alabama’s election officials are doing “everything right, but they still somehow got through, with computers or whatever,” referring to hackers, although he didn’t identify who those alleged hackers might be.

“Today I found out that the machines can be set where you can access them (by) Bluetooth, remotely,” Lindell said.

Lindell claimed, without offering any proof, that according to his “packet capture” data, intercepted network traffic that he’s claimed show evidence of election hacking, 100,000 Alabama votes were “flipped” and that “we do have the data. Dr. Frank’s data, where every, every single county was affected.”

:snippity:

Merrill told APR on Monday that Alabama’s vote-tabulating machines were custom-designed to not include a modem, which would allow the machines to connect to the internet.

“That is a standard thing in tabulators,” Merrill said of modems, “But we didn’t want it in ours because I never wanted anybody to question as to whether or not our system could be probed, manipulated or had vulnerabilities exposed.”

As to Lindell’s claim that Alabama’s voting machines could be accessed by Bluetooth technology, Merrill said “that’s not possible.”

“But I’ll tell you why I think he got confused,” Merrill said. “Because we also talked to him about the electronic poll books.”

Electronic poll books are used by election workers to help voters check-in upon entering a polling place, and only contain the poll book for that area, Merrill explained. Those electronic poll books can talk to one another through Bluetooth technology, Merrill said, but “you cannot add names to that poll book or take names away from that poll book.”

“So that’s inaccurate. What he described is inaccurate, because there’s no way Bluetooth technology can be introduced to the tabulators, which people would refer to as the voting machine,” Merrill said.

Merrill said Lindell on Sept. 13 bought Alabama’s voter list, which contains all of those Alabamians who voted in the Nov. 3 presidential election, at a cost of nearly $30,000.

“He said that they were going to run some tests on the names of the people that voted,” Merrill said. “He’s not running tests on our election equipment, our tabulators or our electronic poll books. He’s not doing that. He does not have the ability to do that, and we would not turn that equipment over to him.”

https://www.alreporter.com/2021/09/21/m ... n-flipped/
Top Alabama Officials Roll Out Red Carpet For MyPillow Guy’s Voter Fraud Road Show
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/top- ... -road-show
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm no criminal mastermind, but if I were going to steal an election, I sure as hell wouldn't risk my ass trying to steal a state like Alabama. I mean,

" GIPHY</a></p>
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I was gonna say... does this mean Trump carried Alabama?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Merrill said Lindell on Sept. 13 bought Alabama’s voter list, which contains all of those Alabamians who voted in the Nov. 3 presidential election
Is it normal for voter lists to be available for sale to a private citizen?
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 pmIs it normal for voter lists to be available for sale to a private citizen?
SoSoAL's site:
Code of Alabama (1975), section 17-4-38 provides that the Office of the Secretary of State shall provide access to lists and voter history information contained on the central computer to anyone making application, and there shall be a uniform charge for the production of voter lists.
So "normal" is hard to say, but legal in at least Alabama.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

California too, also. I bought such a list when I ran for city council back in the dark ages.

It was nice because it was very sortable for targeted mailing & precinct walking.
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Precinct walking is what they used to be mainly used for. These days? Dog only knows.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:19 pm Precinct walking is what they used to be mainly used for. These days? Dog only knows.
Used by righties to claim that someone's home is an empty lot.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

And this is why Lindell is taking his roadshow to Alabama. He found out he can get lists there and so, he has data even if it is not useful for his claims but somewhere in his brain, it makes sense.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:27 pm And this is why Lindell is taking his roadshow to Alabama. He found out he can get lists there and so, he has data even if it is not useful for his claims but somewhere in his brain, it makes sense.
Cocaine is a hellava drug....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Machines accessed by Bluetooth? You have to be pretty close to the machines to do that
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

bob wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:03 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 pmIs it normal for voter lists to be available for sale to a private citizen?
SoSoAL's site:
Code of Alabama (1975), section 17-4-38 provides that the Office of the Secretary of State shall provide access to lists and voter history information contained on the central computer to anyone making application, and there shall be a uniform charge for the production of voter lists.
So "normal" is hard to say, but legal in at least Alabama.
I can download and print voter data from my county Board of Elections. Doesnt tell me how they voted, but their name, address and how they registered. No DOB, SSN, but it's a database that anyone can access.

(NW Ohio)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:19 pm Precinct walking is what they used to be mainly used for. These days? Dog only knows.
Modeling, machine learning.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:54 pm Machines accessed by Bluetooth? You have to be pretty close to the machines to do that
Except that these are special Italian Ferrari BluRay-laser-tooth devices that access, anything, even the Bill Gates zombie chips delivered by the vaccine from a satellite, dontcha-no.
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”