Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

noblepa

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:13 pm
noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:04 pm Now, if he puts the $5M in escrow and chooses an impartial arbiter to evaluate the proof, and if he commits to abide by the arbiter's decision, win, lose or draw,
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ahem.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:mrgreen:

In other news, we ought gen up some immutable pcaps showing Biden votes getting flipped to Trump ones in FL and TX. Also, Biden was WAY in the lead in FL, and then all of a sudden his lead evaporated and tfg won. What's up with that? It looked like Biden won, and in fact BIDEN DID WIN, right?!? I'm sure it wasn't because they counted all the mail-in votes first, then the in-person ones. Seeing as that the reverse can't be true anywhere else.
Lindell is NEVER going to actually produce that 37TB of pcaps. Aside from the logistical difficulty of doing so, neither he nor his audience understand what such information might show or even how to interpret it. He may trot out a server and say that it contains the data, or wave a flash drive on stage (even though there are no flash drives remotely that large).

If he were to try to have some "expert" present the pcaps, such a presentation would immediately devolve into an excercise in bit-twiddling that virtually no one could understand.

No, it is sufficient for Lindell's purposes to simply insist that he has the data and that if conclusively proves that Trump won the election.
Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Gregg »

Just a reminder, he says he gave up crack.

Allegedly.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

that ain't crack.

That's meth
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

One might think the onus would be on him to prove they WERE from the election…
60799CD6-34DC-4F3C-82E2-95D2A48CBAF7.jpeg
60799CD6-34DC-4F3C-82E2-95D2A48CBAF7.jpeg (128.31 KiB) Viewed 2279 times
There’s a five minute video of him explaining it. It’s not worth watching.
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-mi ... snt-valid/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Nobody he's offering the prize to is gonna say anything about Emperor Cheeto losing the election, the fix is in. :bag:

As for most watched event in history, I'd put is somewhere between my youtube video of Root Beer getting her anal glands cleaned and either the Moon Landing or Live Aid. At one time I think Live Aid WAS the most watched event in history, but this is gonna beat that, for sure. :crazy:

raison de arizona

Take 2. Lindell presents the evidunce. Ho hum.

Bannon claims Lindell has spent $25M on the “election fraud data efforts.”
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A "data backup" is not evidence of anything except perhaps a breach of some computer laws.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol:

PCs.JPG
PCs.JPG (48.66 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

333.JPG
333.JPG (41.59 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

Mike Lindell is furious because everybody is ignoring his sketchy $5 million election bounty
David Edwards July 22, 2021

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell complained on Thursday that he has failed to attract attention to his cyber symposium after offering a $5 million bounty to anyone who can prove that his data is not from the 2020 election. Lindell has repeatedly claimed that the data captured from the 2020 election will prove that Donald Trump defeated President Joe Biden.

During an interview on Real America's Voice, host Steve Bannon asked Lindell why the mainstream media has ignored his $5 million challenge. "Are they afraid of your data or are they afraid of your money?" Bannon wondered. "It's probably both," Lindell complained. "I think it scared the mainstream media because now they don't want to give it any publicity at all. They don't want to talk about it. But I've got news for them. One of the things yesterday, we started sending out invites and it's been an amazing response, especially by the politicians."

But Lindell refused to reveal the names of the people attending his August cyber symposium. "The media is going to have to come around, Steve," he insisted. "They're just very afraid, going, 'Now what are do we going do? He's actually going to show the evidence we knew he had all along.'" Lindell also predicted Trump would be reinstated as president in September despite previously saying there would be a new inauguration in August. "We have a replacement system for the machines that we're going to unveil at the symposium," he told Bannon. "Let's fix the problem of the 2020 election, Donald Trump will be back in by the fall, and then we have a whole solution for the 2022 election."
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-5-million/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:16 pm Take 2. Lindell presents the evidunce. Ho hum.

Bannon claims Lindell has spent $25M on the “election fraud data efforts.”
► Show Spoiler
I see the problem. Lindell is obviously watching late night cinemax without having cable properly installed and paid for.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh no! Realist, it's time to PANIC!

"Cyber Expert" Code Monkey Z is posting "Explosive Background Info" and the Gateway House of Boys is trumpeting it, it's all over for us! Monkey is leading the frog marching! :(

And yet, the Hoft Bros know Montgomery & Fanning are fraudsters!
Cyber Expert “Code Monkey Z” Posts Explosive Background Information on Mike Lindell’s Upcoming Cybersecurity Election Data
By Joe Hoft
Published July 23, 2021 at 7:30am

Mike Lindell befriended President Trump during the Trump Administration. Now Lindell is trying to help save the country by addressing the fraud in the 2020 Election. Mike Lindell put together his ‘Absolute Truth’ movie months ago. In this video, he interviewed many individuals who were working to unearth the massive amounts of fraud in the 2020 Election. During the last segment of the movie, he brought on a lady named Mary Fanning who provided information to him that she assured show that China and multiple other countries were involved in the election by obtaining voting machine data in the US and then moving it to China and up to 70 countries where it was edited to give Biden the win and then sent back to the US for reporting.

The information that proved Fanning’s claims was provided to her by a man by the name of Montgomery. Unfortunately, we pointed out in February that Montgomery was a known fraudster. It appears hucksters may be working to sabotage the election audits and investigations and embarrass President Trump and his loyal supporters. It would be naive of us not to think the Deep State would be doing this after all the criminal actions they have done to date over the Trump years. :lol: Yeah, the Deep State.

Now another IT expert is beginning to look into the data provided to Mike Lindell. Ronald Watkins, or CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram, is a former site administrator of the imageboard website 8chan. He has played a major role in exposing the widespread election fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Ron appeared on OAN in November 2020. Watkins discussed what to do in a series of posts on Telegram on Thursday night.

Here is Watkins’ breakdown of what to look for with Mike Lindell’s information. (Along with Watkins’ comments below, we have added comments from another cyber expert who reviewed these comments and we have added these comments in green.)

[Not bothering to highlight, included the images below, copied the text for mocking purposes :P ]

Mike Lindell’s PCAPs are very important and might be absolute proof of a cyber operation that targeted the election.
I say “might” because PCAPs are a very specific thing and would need to be proven with analysis before we know for sure. (There is no such thing as “absolute proof of a cyber operation”, any evidence (unless you yourself generated the content) can only be expressed as a degree of certainty.)
PCAP is an abbreviation for “Packet Capture”. Data travels over the internet in packets that can be easily intercepted with specifically designed software or hardware. (Not all internet traffic can be intercepted. You need physical access to the tap point in order to intercept the pocket traffic that it controls.)
Packets are relayed over many nodes and jumps between the origin and the recipient. Any of these relays or networks in between are able to capture packets which pass through. (Data pockets often travel over a complex path of networks between source and target.)
Just having 100 Gorillabytes of packet captures means nothing on its own since packets are being sent constantly back and forth over the internet. The fact that you are able to read this message means you are receiving packets in real time. (For the novice reading this, “gorillabytes’ is not a real measurement.)
Since packets are sent back and forth constantly with any amount of jumps or networks in between, anybody along the route could theoretically capture the packets holding your online banking password and steal your money.
Now why isn’t everyone’s online bank account getting hacked every day by people who get the smart idea to run packet capturing software?
TLS, or Transfer Layer Security, encrypts your data before sending it over the network. If anybody captures your packets while you’re using TLS, then they just see a garbled mess. (TLS is only one of many security measures that are used to protect pocket traffic.)
Only the recipient and sender of the packet will know what the packet contains if TLS is used. (TLS can still be intercepted, decoded and modified in transit.)
Now let’s think for a second about Mike Lindell’s PCAPs.
If Mike Lindell has PCAPs that prove there was a cyber operation that targeted the election networks, then first we need to think about how he got the PCAPs.
If we assume TLS was enabled, then Mike Lindell would only be able to get intelligible PCAPs if the person logging the packets was either the sender, receiver, or cracked the encryption of the packets.
If Mike’s team was able to crack TLS then we will have a major problem for anybody who uses the internet.
There are man-in-the-middle techniques which could grab packets thought to be end-to-end encrypted but very few groups are in position to do so. (see: nsa, cloudflare, etc).
Now let’s assume that the sender/receiver of the packets didn’t use TLS. If Mike’s team was able to run the packet capturing mechanism somewhere along the network routes that the election data took, and TLS was not enabled, then we can essentially conclude that He. Has. It. All.
The barrier to entry to use TLS is very low. It takes but a minute to enable on a server or software, and takes seconds as an end-user (https is TLS, http isnt).
If election management software sent packets over the internet without at least enabling TLS, then that indicates that they are careless at implementing security at the least, and might even be potentially malicious.
I have not seen Mike Lindell’s PCAPs and don’t know the circumstances and data he has, but this could potentially be HUGE if he is able to verify and properly analyze what happened on the networks on election night.
Packets consist of two portions: the header and the payload. The header contains information about the packet, such as its origin and destination IP addresses (an IP address is like a computer’s mailing address). The payload is the actual data

There is much to unwind here and reconcile. Experts are already digging into Mike Lindell’s claims before his much-anticipated symposium on August 10 to 12.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... tion-data/

GP Fanning.JPG
GP Fanning.JPG (175.65 KiB) Viewed 2058 times

GP Fanning 2.JPG
GP Fanning 2.JPG (162.77 KiB) Viewed 2058 times

Funny note: A former Fogbow member chimed in, hope she'll come back!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Gorillabytes? Sounds like a breakfast cereal
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

ICYMI, HBO presented compelling evidence that Ron Watkins/CodeMonkeyZ is actually the mysterious Q.

Yes, that Q.
Luke

Post by Luke »

As delusional as #Revote2017 (sorry we lost that topic). Lindell is so far off the deep end. Still no sign of social media at Frank and the marks don't even bring it up. Amazing they can just be lied to over and over and keep saying on his Telegram "God bless you for being a Patriot" and giving him money by buying his substandard, overpriced goods.

Lindell 7-26.JPG
Lindell 7-26.JPG (90.5 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Even if you were able to decipher those pcaps and found that there were incoming packets that originated in China or some other unfriendly country, it proves nothing.

I recently retired from a local county goverment IT department in Ohio. I was talking with one of our network guys one day and he told me that our firewalls rejected 2/3 of all the incoming packets as potential security violations. The hackers bombard websites all over the world, trying to gain unauthorized entry.

If those pcaps were captured by tapping the internet feed outside Maricopa County's firewalls and edge routers, I would expect there to be many, many, many unsolicited packets coming from all over the world. Such unsolicited traffic is only a problem if it actually penetrates the outer firewalls and edge routers and makes it to the servers and other devices on MC's internal network.

Lindell's "experts" don't need to decrypt the packet payloads. The source/destination IP addresses can't be encrypted. Otherwise, the internet routers would not be able to direct the traffic where it needs to go. So, the packet headers are in the clear, and the payload may or may not be encrypted.

For Lindell's purposes (and he probably believes this) it would be enough to find that there were 42 bazillion packets that came from China. He would be shouting from the rooftops that he had found "absolute proof" of foreign tampering in he election. As I said, without proof that those packets penetrated Maricopa's network security, or knowing what those packets contained, such claims, while possibly true, are meaningless.

BTW, wouldn't such wiretapping be illegal? There are several Federal-level cybersecurity laws that outlaw hacking. For this reason, the source of these pcaps becomes important.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I am waiting for the FBI to attend Lindell's cyber-punk congress and pick up the electronic content and the supplier :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

just a silly question, but if the stuff he has is genuine (and I know its not what he thinks it is), is he not admitting, nay, bragging about breaking about a handful of federal wire interception laws? IANAL but it seems to me if I had stolen some data from the ether, I'd be concerned that the FBI or someone might find out I had it. I sure has hell wouldn't be buying advertising on Fox News bragging about it.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Lindell is a special kind of stupid. I really believe he has bought into the whole thing and thinks this is such a big deal that the FBI would not come after him because they are afraid of being exposed as doing Biden's bidding, or they believed Lindell so turned an eye. I would figure the feds already know who Lindell's source is and likely realize he is being scammed (whether by Montgomery, or others).
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I fell asleep in front of the TV, as is my way, and woke up to a MyPillow commercial. I changed the dial quickly before falling back asleep.

I have not seen his commercials in a very long time. He must have been relegated to the late-night stuff, next to the knock-off male potency drugs.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Northland10 wrote: He must have been relegated to the late-night stuff, next to the knock-off male potency drugs.
I read that as a directive to one's intimate partner, "Knock off male potency drugs!" :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:55 am I have not seen his commercials in a very long time. He must have been relegated to the late-night stuff, next to the knock-off male potency drugs.
I still see them on regular TV during the day/evening... not the major network channels, but the syndicated smaller broadcast channels.

I'm surprised his marketing firm has not told him he needs to remove himself from the adverts -- revamp the campaign. But he likes seeing himself on the tee-vee, I guess (sound like a certain familiar somebody?)
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Fox says MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has decided to 'pause' his pillow ads amid election crusade”:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/29/media/mi ... index.html

“On Thursday Lindell told the Wall Street Journal that he is pulling his pillow ads from Fox. Why? Because, he said, Fox won't run his promo for a live streamed event in August that seeks to prove Trump won.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

thanks for the morning giggle.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

FOX seems to be trying to avoid a lawsuit methinks.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:13 am FOX seems to be trying to avoid a lawsuit methinks.
It's the only thing that makes them stop spreading propaganda...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol: :cantlook:
Fox News is 'part of the propaganda arm of the Democrat Socialist Communist Party': Sidney Powell
Bob Brigham
July 31, 2021

"Kraken" lawyer Sidney Powell blasted Fox News on Saturday during an interview on MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's media venture.

Powell lashed out at the network on "Lindell TV" after MyPillow yanked its ads from Fox News in a dispute over the network refusing to run ads pushing the debunked conspiracy theory that Donald Trump won the 2020 election. In reality, the contest was decisively won by Joe Biden.

Powell, who is facing legal sanctions for her efforts to overturn the election, raised the level of the rhetoric during her appearance on Lindell's podcast.

"Fox has become part of the propaganda arm of the Democrat Socialist Communist Party, just like all the other mainstream media outlets are," Powell argued.

There is not a Democrat Socialist Communist Party in America.

"Again, it's just pure fascism," she added, despite her role in trying to end democracy to keep a right-wing demagogue in power.

https://www.rawstory.com/democrat-socia ... ist-party/

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”