Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:45 am He just seems incapable of compartmentalizing. If he had kept his business and recovery sites free from his conspiracy nonsense, I'm sure they would still be active.
:yeahthat:
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Actually, as a non-profit (funded by his private foundation I think), his recovery network should not have content on that site anyway, except for MyPillow proclaiming how they help the community. Actual client-related content for his recovery network should be on a completely separate platform from the business and his political stuff.

I wonder how much self-dealing goes on with his foundation. Of course, he will whine that it is his money, but officially, no it is not. It is the foundation's money. He chose to donate it there and receive the taxing benefits from it. He may be able to decide how it is used (within the rules of the IRS) but it no longer "his" personal money (Trump had some of the same confusion).
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Looks like the Absolute Bulls*t titles are still up -- would have been funny if they had been on Vimeo.

This is still on Vimeo :lol: :

The Truth About MyPillow And Mike Lindell
1 month ago
Go to LiePillow.org and sign the petition to get MyPillow off Amazon!

Lots of his stuff is on YouTube including (no kidding)

The Mike Lindell Story - An American Dream
44,912 views•Jun 8, 2017

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?

Ooooh, the suspense. :waiting:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Uninformed wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:28 pm Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?

Something is coming. It's going to be sloppy and stupid and not as advertised. But it's coming. :twisted:
much ado

Post by much ado »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:30 am
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?

Something is coming. It's going to be sloppy and stupid and not as advertised. But it's coming. :twisted:
Yep, something's coming...

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Copied to appropriate thread.

Lindell said he will be using the web platform — which he had described as a mixture of YouTube and Twitter — to display evidence to back up his claims about the election over the next five to six weeks, with the intent of changing minds and influencing Americans.”

“Mike Lindell draws supporters to Corn Palace for social media platform rally”:
https://www.dglobe.com/business/technol ... form-rally
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:30 am
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?

I've got an old sock I'm about to throw out, that could help contain the mess
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

woodworker wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm
Chilidog wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm
bob wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:16 pm
And, to my untrained ears, a million bucks in hardware for a social-media platform that hopes to compete with Twitter seems horribly underfunded.

I've been told that the replacement costs for the MDF room equipment in a small elementary school will cost a minimum of $500K.
I knew prices had gone up, but $500k for medium density fiberboard seems a little high.
That's the standard valuation used by Trump's tax accountants. 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Mike Lindell's South Dakota rally: Proud Boys, Joe Piscopo and a can't-miss investment”:
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/11/mike-l ... nvestment/

“The event was billed as providing a venue for Lindell to relaunch his failed social media platform Frank, but no announcement about the platform occurred.”

“With attendees reportedly on edge over the supposed threat that antifa might sabotage the event, Lindell, the evening's Elvis equivalent, took to the stage, where he shared his life story but neglected to say anything about a relaunch of Frank, the supposed purpose of the event to begin with.”
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Joe Piscocpo?

LOL

What, the Snigglets guy was booked?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I saw a clip of Piscopo’s performance on one of the late night monologues. It was painful.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

About the only good thing is that It's heartwarming that they're grifting Lindell, Piscopo got him to spring for a band. WTF is this, it took almost to the end to hear it was Lady and the Tramp. :lol:

And yeah, now it's been a month since we signed up for a "VIP Invite" (4/12) and no site, not even the lousy content that was up for a day or two. ETA: Take that back. The homepage doesn't have the lousy content or links to it, but internal links seem to work. But no social media. Only saw that because the SDPB article below referenced the T&C links. Truly bizarre. https://home.frankspeech.com/tv

Did Todd even go to the event?
Lindell kicks-off ‘Frankspeech.com’ at the Mitchell Corn Palace
By Todd Epp May 11, 2021 | 11:16 AM

MITCHELL, S.D. (KELO.com) — Nearly 1,700 people attended Mitchell’s Corn Palace on Monday evening for a presentation and launch of a new social media platform called Frank (frankspeech.com). The man behind the new site, My Pillow CEO and Minnesota native Mike Lindell, spoke to the crowd for about 90 minutes.

He talked about his past substance abuse issues, the startup of his company, his relationship with former President Donald Trump, and the 2020 election. He says the outcome was changed by China, as he says they committed fraud on U.S. election machines. Lindell says that because of media suppression of the truth and cancel culture, his new social media platform is needed.

He says with enough pressure, the Supreme Court will have no choice but to acknowledge the alleged fraud in the 2020 election. Radio talk show hosts Joe Piscopo, Eric Metaxas, and Brannon Howse joined Lindell at the event, and former US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson spoke to the crowd via video.
https://kelo.com/2021/05/11/166886/

SD Public Radio, down to 1,000 on this one:
MyPillow CEO Promotes ‘Frank Speech’ Website At Corn Palace
By JOSHUA HAIAR • 23 HOURS AGO

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell held a free rally Monday at Mitchell’s Corn Palace to promote his new website, FrankSpeech.com. About 1,000 people showed up for the event. Some traveled hours to attend. The rally featured guest speakers, including 1980s “Saturday Night Live” star Joe Piscopo. Attendees were given a free copy of Lindell’s autobiography, “What Are The Odds,” and his docu-movie, “Absolute Proof: Exposing Election Fraud and the Theft of America.”

Lindell started Frank Speech after he was kicked off Twitter and other platforms. He was banned for spreading conspiracy theories and baseless claims that former President Donald Trump won the 2020 election. “And that’s where we came up with, about, I don't know, six eight weeks ago now – I said so we've got to come up with a platform to bring the broadcasters over where we can put our voice out and not just me, but all of them -- all the ones that are kicked out of YouTube, the radio stations, the TV, the podcasts, they're all coming over to Frankspeech.com.” Lindell is a recovered crack addict from Minnesota who’s made a fortune selling pillows. He has considered running for political office and is an outspoken supporter of former President Trump.

Frank Speech is advertised as a “social-media site,” but it currently does not operate that way. It’s a one-way communication platform where Lindell and a handful of others circulate information, including allegations of voter fraud and criticism of COVID-19 vaccines. The website bills itself as “the voice of free speech.” But the terms of service ban some forms of speech, including swearing and using the Lord’s name in vain.
https://listen.sdpb.org/post/mypillow-c ... orn-palace

Here are the T&C:
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I was there, it was fantastic. Greatest event of my life. :liar:
Attendees were given a free copy of Lindell’s autobiography, “What Are The Odds,” and his docu-movie, “Absolute Proof: Exposing Election Fraud and the Theft of America.”
Oh, I missed that. Must have been washing my hair or sumpin'.

How do you give out a copy of a movie nowadays? Computers don't come with DVD players any more, those are obsolete. Did they hand out flash drives? :confuzzled:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
northland10

Post by northland10 »

His audience is probably trying to figure out how to put a DVD into their VHS player.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Or betamax.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey, wanted to be sure to post this right away so nobody misses out on tickets! Hearing Foggy has a book of tickets he got from Diamond & Silk so message him if you need. :P

Frank Rally.jpg
Frank Rally.jpg (71.53 KiB) Viewed 2290 times
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

MyPillow's Mike Lindell says he flew to Tennessee for a Republican governors event but was turned away at the door

May 26, 2021, 06:00 AM

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was turned away from a Republican governors' conference in Tennessee, he said.

Lindell told Politico he flew to Nashville especially for the three-day event but was told to leave.

An official said Lindell was turned away from a dinner because he wasn't a member of the Republican Governors Association.
tek

Post by tek »

:rotflmao: poor mikey!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

[socialbutterfly]I always invite myself to events, meetings, and gatherings I have no association with too. [/socialbutterfly]
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke

Post by Luke »

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Sooooooooo,

Mikey hired seekrit squeerel tech ninja's....for illegal activity....that broke into a secured facility (breaking some more laws)....accessed (I'm not really sure what exactly but "technical stuff").... illegally .... then copied data.....illegally....which magically included (non-existent) key stroke logging software logs that captured peoples keystrokes....for voting systems that don't actually have keyboard functionality and exfiltrated without anyone the wiser....

They also took away information of the "IP and MAC" addresses stored on "computers" and forensic copies of the "computers"....none of which have anything to do with the voting machines which are more akin to Point of Sale terminals than "computers"....

Right......
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:48 am
Just as SNL ends for the season. :roll:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Zach is hilarious, he covers Jakey too, def worth a follow.

Yeah, Mission Impossible for BOWLING BALLS. :lol:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”