Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Project Veritas - O'Keefe Media Group (OMG) - James Edward O'Keefe III

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Project Veritas - O'Keefe Media Group (OMG) - James Edward O'Keefe III

Post by Luke »

Rough day for the little grifter. He was so happy he recorded a CNN Technical Director (NOT in editorial) on Tinder dates talking about coverage. But his house of cards is collapsing faster than his USPS Mail Ballot Fraud liar's story.

USPS finds ‘no evidence’ of mail ballot fraud in Erie case cited by top Republicans
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/natio ... 10318.html

Buh bye, Jimmy.
Twitter Permanently Bans Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe
DOWN AND OUT
The social-media site said O’Keefe was booted for operating fake accounts, prompting the right-wing activist to threaten to sue Twitter for defamation.
Justin Baragona Contributing Editor Updated Apr. 15, 2021 5:04PM ET / Published Apr. 15, 2021 5:03PM ET

Right-wing provocateur James O’Keefe, best-known for his undercover “sting” operations and deceptively edited videos, was permanently suspended from Twitter on Thursday for what the social-media site said were violations of the its policy on manipulation and spam. O’Keefe’s ban comes just a few months after his group Project Veritas was thrown off Twitter for “repeated violations of Twitter’s private information policy.” At the time, O’Keefe’s account was also temporarily locked for violating the company’s policy.

There is nothing temporary about his Thursday suspension from Twitter, however. “The account you referenced (@JamesOKeefeIII) was permanently suspended for violating the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast. The social-media platform specifically outlined how Twitter policy dictates that users “can’t mislead others on Twitter by operating fake accounts” and that “can’t artificially amplify or disrupt conversations through the use of multiple accounts.”

Earlier this week, O’Keefe released his group’s most recent “sting” video, which centers around a purported CNN technical director telling an undercover Project Veritas operative he met on Tinder that the network’s focus was to “get Trump out of office” and peddle anti-Trump “propaganda.” O’Keefe appeared on Sean Hannity’s primetime Fox News show the past two nights to hype his latest CNN videos, claiming they prove that the network has amplified its coverage of scandal-plagued Congressman Matt Gaetz because he’s a “problem for the Democratic Party,” and that CNN overhyped COVID-19 deaths for ratings.*

In response to his permanent suspension, O’Keefe claimed in a statement that he is “suing Twitter for defamation” over its claim that he operated fake accounts. “This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay,” he said. “Section 230 may have protected them before, but it will not protect them from me. The complaint will be filed Monday.” The Project Veritas founder also told Hannity this week that he plans to sue CNN for defamation because an anchor had previously said his group was “taken down” for misinformation.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/project-v ... om-twitter

* The tool whines about CNN not having fair coverage... by going on Hannity two nights in a row. :roll:

James makes $387,071 a year from donors.

https://nonprofitlight.com/ny/mamaronec ... ct-veritas
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: Project Veritas - James Edward O'Keefe III - Banned from Twitter / Suing

Post by LM K »

:rotflmao:

How is being banned a form of defamation according to O'Keefe?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: First Larry Sinclair, now Dana Loesch. Didn't say anything even mean to either of them, just called Larry out on his ridiculous prediction and said James doesn't need money. :P

Bonus: It was posted to her unofficial Telegram fan channel https://t.me/DLoesch :lol:

Dana Telegram.JPG
Dana Telegram.JPG (73.54 KiB) Viewed 8342 times

Super Bonus: James has a Telegram channel https://t.me/JamesOKeefeIII and posted this:

THEY'RE STARTING TO PLAY DIRTY!

People are impersonating me and my employees and emailing my staff, which is arguably racketeering.

Jesse Hicks, we know that you have done this in the past, and it is completely unlawful.

photo_2021-04-15_13-32-49.jpg
photo_2021-04-15_13-32-49.jpg (28.84 KiB) Viewed 8354 times

Is his team so stupid they didn't look at the FROM: and REPLY TO: addresses? :lol: :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

LM K wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:46 pmHow is being banned a form of defamation according to O'Keefe?
Twitter said it booted O'Keefe for having a "fake account."

But Twitter also said "fake account" means "multiple accounts" (and spam, content manipulation, etc.). So "fake account," as Twitter defined and then used the term," is true, O'Keefe's feelings notwithstanding.

This is basically the Loomer/Klayman lawsuit redux: Loomer ultimately sued Twitter (or Facebook, I ferget) because of the not-nice things it said about her as it booted her.

And none other than Justice Thomas just said that case was correctly dismissed. :thumbsup:
Image ImageImage
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

bob wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:01 pm
LM K wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:46 pmHow is being banned a form of defamation according to O'Keefe?
Twitter said it booted O'Keefe for having a "fake account."

But Twitter also said "fake account" means "multiple accounts" (and spam, content manipulation, etc.). So "fake account," as Twitter defined and then used the term," is true, O'Keefe's feelings notwithstanding.

This is basically the Loomer/Klayman lawsuit redux: Loomer ultimately sued Twitter (or Facebook, I ferget) because of the not-nice things it said about her as it booted her.

And none other than Justice Thomas just said that case was correctly dismissed. :thumbsup:
Thank you!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke

Post by Luke »

O'Keefe's kabuki theatre --
BREAKING: James O’Keefe SUES Twitter in New York Supreme Court
Project Veritas <info@projectveritas.com> 5:07 PM (30 minutes ago)

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe sued Twitter in The Supreme Court of New York today, over “false and defamatory” statements made by the Big Tech giant.

Here are some of the highlights from this massive legal development:

James O’Keefe made good on his promise to fight back and “go on offense” against corrupt media platforms today, by filing a lawsuit against Twitter -- citing false and defamatory statements the company made about him last week.

Project Veritas has already sued and won on Motion to Dismiss against The New York Times for defamation and will sue CNN for similar reasons.
O’Keefe, who was permanently banned from Twitter on Thursday, was accused of operating “fake accounts. O’Keefe operates no fake accounts.

Legal Complaint reads: “This is a defamation action arising from the publication of a false and defamatory statement by Twitter on April 15, 2021 concerning its decision that day to ban Plaintiff James O’Keefe, an investigative journalist followed by over 926,000 Twitter users as of the time he was banned.”

The Complaint continues: “Twitter’s false and defamatory claim was that it removed Mr. O’Keefe because he “operated fake accounts.”

The ban came on the heels of Project Veritas’ Bombshell undercover CNN videos, showing Technical Director Charlie Chester admitting the news network is “propaganda,” designed to oust President Trump and control viewers through “fear.”

This most recent lawsuit against Twitter is just one in a string of litigation O’Keefe and Project Veritas have lined up.

Despite these efforts to silence the truth – Project Veritas will continue to seek remedy in the courts where the rule of law has final say.

Be Brave. Do Something. Make your stand, because the time is now.

If you witness corruption, fraud or waste within institutions of power -- Send an encrypted message to our Signal: 914-653-3110 or contact us at VeritasTips@protonmail.com.

In Truth,

Project Veritas Team
16 page complaint:

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxcl ... int-1-.pdf

When there's irrelevant trolling, you can count on Harmeet & Ron Coleman to be there.

FILED: WESTCHESTER COUNTY CLERK 04/19/2021 04:38 PM INDEX NO. 54926/2021
NYSCEF DOC. NO. 2 RECEIVED NYSCEF: 04/19/2021

ABRAMS, FENSTERMAN, FENSTERMAN, EISMAN, FERRARA,
WOLF & CARONE, LLP
By: /s/ Justin T. Kelton
Justin T. Kelton
NY Bar Number 4737052
jkelton@abramslaw.com
81 Main Street, Suite 306
White Plains, NY 10601
Tel.: (914) 607-7010

DHILLON LAW GROUP INC.
Harmeet K. Dhillon
NY Bar Number 2288835
harmeet@dhillonlaw.com

Ronald D. Coleman
NY Bar Number 2288835
rcoleman@dhillonlaw.com

Karin M. Sweigart
(Pro Hac Vice pending)
ksweigart@dhillonlaw.com

256 5th Ave., 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Tel.: 347-996-4840

Attorneys for Plaintiff
James O’Keefe III
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

"Mr. O’Keefe is a journalist whose reputation depends on his ethical and transparent conduct and his production of reliable and accurate news reporting"

There should be penalties for lying so egregiously to a court...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:34 pm "Mr. O’Keefe is a journalist whose reputation depends on his ethical and transparent conduct and his production of reliable and accurate news reporting"

There should be penalties for lying so egregiously to a court...
That's blatant enough to almost - almost - justify filing a motion to strike under whatever the New York equivalent of FRCP 12(f) is.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
bob

Post by bob »

Pulling a Klayman: O'Keefe Project Veritas sues CNN over its coverage of Twitter's baning it.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Nasty little scammer. Six emails in two days.
OKeafe.JPG
OKeafe.JPG (91.79 KiB) Viewed 7898 times
DEPOSE CNN: Veritas NEVER Settles Lawsuits - Need Your Support to go ALL THE WAY
Spam
James O'Keefe <info@projectveritas.com>
Tue, Apr 27, 8:59 PM (3 hours ago)

Dear Orlylicious,

It’s official: Project Veritas is suing CNN in Federal Court in Atlanta, Georgia for defamation.

CNN host Ana Cabrera LIED about our Twitter ban, saying that we were banned for the “spreading of misinformation.” This is demonstrably false, and we will hold CNN accountable.

When approached by Veritas journalists for comment, Cabrera remained completely SILENT. She knew she couldn’t defend her defamatory statements -- and she won’t be able to do so in under-oath depositions either.

As of right now, Project Veritas is engaged in massive legal battles against CNN, Twitter, AND The New York Times.

The truth is these lawsuits will be a financial burden for us, especially since we are a non-profit organization. But, most importantly, we know that it’s about time we take the liars and defamers to court.

This is a unique opportunity to deliver HUGE WINS for the American people, but we can’t do it without your immediate support.

By considering a $50, $150, $250 or any other tax-deductible donation amount right now, I promise you that our team will work around the clock to prove our case against CNN.

Your tax-deductible donation will also further our mission of holding Twitter and The New York Times to account for their defamation.

You have supported us many times in the past, and I am eternally grateful for your patriotism.* Like I said before, these lawsuits aren’t only about me and Project Veritas – THEY ARE ALSO FOR YOU, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

In fact, one of our most generous supporters has already pledged a 5X MATCH up to $250,000 if you donate to support our fight today.

Think about how much we can do if the VERITAS ARMY steps up right now and shows CNN that they can no longer get away with their lies. This is the type of action needed for the betterment of our country.

I humbly ask for your support as we take on this battle for Western civilization and our American values.** :roll: The time is now – more so than ever before.

Your loyal friend and fellow patriot,

James O’Keefe

P.S. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to QUINTUPLE your donation up to $250,000 right now! Remember, all donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!

* Thanks James, but all I've done is report each and every message as spam :lol:

** Why can't we be shameless and lie like this. Damn moral values and honesty.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Appropriate that James O'Keefe's initials include JOK :lol: So much panic, grift, and flop sweat from #ProjectVeritas: Twelve spam emails since May 6th.

JOK.JPG
JOK.JPG (174.22 KiB) Viewed 7689 times

Here's where those donations are going:

Activists and Ex-Spy Said to Have Plotted to Discredit Trump ‘Enemies’ in Government
The campaign included planned operations against President Trump’s national security adviser at the time, H.R. McMaster, and F.B.I. employees, according to documents and interviews. Some of President Donald J. Trump’s allies focused on trying to ferret out what they saw as a “deep state” inside the government trying to undercut his agenda.
By Adam Goldman and Mark Mazzetti May 13, 2021

WASHINGTON — A network of conservative activists, aided by a British former spy, mounted a campaign during the Trump administration to discredit perceived enemies of President Trump inside the government, according to documents and people involved in the operations.

The campaign included a planned sting operation against Mr. Trump’s national security adviser at the time, H.R. McMaster, and secret surveillance operations against F.B.I. employees, aimed at exposing anti-Trump sentiment in the bureau’s ranks.

The operations against the F.B.I., run by the conservative group Project Veritas, were conducted from a large home in the Georgetown section of Washington that rented for $10,000 per month. Female undercover operatives arranged dates with the F.B.I. employees with the aim of secretly recording them making disparaging comments about Mr. Trump.
Long, long Exposé : https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/us/p ... ritas.html
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

He's still around? I'm on his email list but his dribbles get dumped into my email catch-all folder -- which I rarely open. :shrug:
Luke

Post by Luke »

How bizarre is this...

ANNOUNCEMENT: James O’Keefe Lands Lead Role in Off-Broadway Outdoor Production of ‘Oklahoma!’
Spam
Project Veritas <info@projectveritas.com> 11:17 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe has been cast in the lead role for an outdoor production of “Oklahoma!” set to take place later this summer.

O’Keefe, who is no stranger to the stage or to cancel culture, described the opportunity as a “dream role” and said he is looking forward to working with cast members who have been pushed out of the industry because of their personal beliefs.

Here are some of the highlights from this huge announcement:

The outdoor performance will take place in Virginia during the late summer between August and September of this year.
O’Keefe hopes that by bringing his voice to the cultural arts, he can inspire others to break through the wall of bias and censorship currently dominating the entertainment industry.
This isn’t O’Keefe’s first rodeo when it comes to stage acting – He was the lead in George Gershwin’s “Crazy for You” in 2002 and starred in, wrote, and produced Project Veritas’ version of the music video, “Oligarchy” earlier this year. He also starred in another music video in 2011 titled, “Landrieu Dance.”

Performances will run from August 19 – September 5 on Thursdays at 7pm; Fridays at 7pm; Saturdays at 7pm and 2pm; and Sundays at 2pm.

The performance will also include a 200-year-old barn and animals for a lively cinematic experience, and it will showcase talented actors and actresses who have been fighting censorship and being blacklisted as a result of cancel culture.

Special shoutout to Brian Clowdus for casting James O’Keefe in this extraordinary event!

Sincerely, Project Veritas Team
Maybe Brandon Straka will be Aunt Eller :P
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Maybe Chachi or Kevin Sorbo or Kristy Swanson can finally get a gig!
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

This isn’t O’Keefe’s first rodeo when it comes to stage acting – He was the lead in George Gershwin’s “Crazy for You” in 2002 and starred in, wrote, and produced Project Veritas’ version of the music video, “Oligarchy” earlier this year. He also starred in another music video in 2011 titled, “Landrieu Dance.”
"For completeness":

O'Keefe graduated from high school in 2002.

Per the full announcement, the production is two hours east of Richmond. I don't recognize anyone else in the cast.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The 200 year old animals should be lively. :bored:
Hic sunt dracones
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe has been cast in the lead role for an outdoor production of “Oklahoma!” set to take place later this year ... .
The performance will also include a 200-year-old barn and animals for a lively cinematic experience, and it will showcase talented actors and actresses who have been fighting censorship and being blacklisted as a result of cancel culture.
It will feature musical numbers such as “The Proud Boys and The Oathkeepers Should Be Friends” “I Cain’t Play Fair” and “Twitter Will Say We’ve Been Banned.”
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I check this thread often in hopes this asshole is arrested and in jajl.
MaryContrary

Post by MaryContrary »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:17 pm I check this thread often in hopes this asshole is arrested and in jajl.
Have to admit I can’t wait for that day either.
Luke

Post by Luke »

James and the idiots have started emailing again.
Brave Hasbro Insider David Johnson NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
Spam
James O'Keefe <info@projectveritas.com> 7:11 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Orlylicious,

Our latest Brave Insider, David Johnson, just EXPOSED toy manufacturer Hasbro for pushing “Critical Race Theory” on their products for children.

Hasbro is partnering with “Conscious Kids” to lecture its employees about how racist kids are.

Look at just a few statements made in a “Conscious Kids” training for Hasbro employees and our video:

Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:

Katie Ishizuka, Conscious Kids Co-Founder: “By three to six months, babies are beginning to notice and already express preference by race.”
Ishizuka: “[Babies] as young as two are already using race to reason about people's behaviors. We may see this play out in daycare or on the playground -- and how kids are starting to choose or exclude playmates and friends.”

Ishizuka: “By age three, children are already starting to apply stereotypes, and research shows that they also may use racist language intentionally at this age. White children at this age may report explicit or overt negative attitudes towards people of color…By age four, kids are showing a strong and consistent pro-white, anti-black bias.”

Ishizuka: “At the age of five, children show many of the same racial attitudes held by adults -- children are really sensitive to the status of different racial groups in our society and show a high-status bias towards white people, which is the socially privileged group in our society. White children show pro-white bias at this age.”

Hasbro Insider David Johnson: “I decided to come to Project Veritas because I oppose the indoctrination of children that they wanted to push, and I felt that more people needed to know about it.”

Johnson: “They want to introduce children into racial bias at an early age before they're really able to understand what race and racism is.”

Johnson: “[Critical Race Theory] uses a Marxist lens to look at people as oppressed and oppressors…it divides people who have whiteness as the oppressor and people who lack it as the oppressed, and no matter what, you are split between those two groups. So, it's inherently divisive.”

Johnson: “I think the end goal for ‘Conscious Kid’ is to make sure that Hasbro is going to use their lens and that Hasbro is going to push their principles through all levels of their product marketing and packaging.”

Johnson: “I don't know what's going to be the fallout of this. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of detractors and critics. But I think this is a hill worth dying on.”

Johnson: “I think that progress in its truest sense is that we should not be judging each other by the color of our skin, but rather by the content of our character and actions.”

Dolph Johnson, Hasbro Chief Human Resources Officer: "If we think we can influence the social good, that's the role we think we ought to play as part of our company."

These are just disgusting things to say.

Who believes that children under five years old are racist white supremacists?!

If it weren’t for David’s bravery, this information would have never been made public --parents would still be buying Hasbro toys while the company covertly pushed their racial ideology on children.

This is why I’m asking you to consider supporting David right now.

David is a bright, honorable, and honest young man that cares deeply about this country.

David wants to live up to the dream of judging people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

He’s sickened by the thought that children will grow up looking at issues through a racial lens rather than a logical one.

Donate to David and help him navigate through these uncertain times in his life.

He exposed Hasbro for the public’s right to know, now it’s time to show him how much that meant for ALL OF US.

Support David by donating directly to him via the GiveSendGo account he created!

Be Brave,

James

His statement:
I have decided to speak out against CRT being pushed at Hasbro. CRT, or Critical Race Theory in its simplest definition is "the academic justification for why discrimination based on race is actually a good idea".

If the youngest generation of Americans are taught that racial segregation is the correct path, then as a country we will find ourselves in a future where white children are told no matter what they do, they're violent oppressors of minorities; while the minority children are told they can't succeed in society because they're perpetually and forever oppressed.

CRT directly opposes the dream of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who dreamt of a world where we would judge each other by our actions and character, not by the pigment of our skin. Critical race theory preaches that we should treat each other as members of a racial group in order to be "anti-racist". What they won't admit is that to be an "anti-racist", you must racially discriminate.

I refused to sit back as this harmful ideology is being pushed onto children, knowing that whistleblowers generally lose their jobs, and sometimes have their identities attacked or defamed. I had to bring attention to this; I don't want a future divided by race and hatred.

If you're able, I would greatly appreciate any support you are willing to share.

Thank you,
David
Goal : $300,000 / Raised : $30,069
https://givesendgo.com/supportdavid

They should watch this, South Pacific was 1958. Clueless losers.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Great movie. And absolutely correct.
Lani

Post by Lani »

I agree with Hasbro. Integrated daycare, neighborhood, and preschool makes all the difference in how children perceive people.

Fun fact! My son was the only white baby in the maternity ward and there was only one obvious white nurse. When we returned home, he fussed a lot when I put him in his crib. A friend came by with Vogue and attached facial pictures to the sides of the crib. He loved it and stopped fussing. However, he only liked the nonwhite models. I guess because of the nurses who tended to him.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Is this "The theatrical performance we’ve all been waiting for"?
‘Oklahoma!’ Starring James O’Keefe NOW ON SALE
Spam
Project Veritas <info@projectveritas.com>
Fri, Aug 6, 1:36 PM (3 days ago)
Why is this message in spam? You previously marked messages from info@projectveritas.com as spam.

Veritas Logo

Dear Orlylicious,

The theatrical performance we’ve all been waiting for is FINALLY HERE.

Performing in solidarity with artists who have been blacklisted in the industry and are the targets of Cancel Culture for nothing more than living according to their personal beliefs, Project Veritas’ very own James O’Keefe is starring as Curly, taking on the lead role in the play “Oklahoma!” – the performance debut is set to take place on Thursday, August 19.

James is pleased to be working with such a talented cast, specifically those who have been blacklisted through Cancel Culture for simply standing up for their personal values and ideology, whatever they may be.

He also hopes that by bringing his voice to the cultural arts, he can inspire others to break through the wall of bias and censorship currently dominating the entertainment industry.

Part of Project Veritas’ mission is to combat and defeat censorship of any ideology. This event does exactly that!

Live shows will occur at the Mount Rouge Farm in Roseland, Virginia on the following dates:

Thursday, August 19 / Friday, August 20 / Saturday, August 21 / Sunday, August 22

Thursday, August 26 / Friday, August 27 / Saturday, August 28 / Sunday, August 29

Thursday, September 2 / Friday, September 3 / Saturday, September 4 / Sunday, September 5

Be sure to secure your tickets BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!

This event will be massive, and the turnout expectations are off the charts.

If you’re in Virginia or the surrounding areas during that time frame, you won’t want to miss this incredible once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Here’s a sneak peak of how rehearsal has been going so far:

OK.JPG
OK.JPG (89.21 KiB) Viewed 5943 times

The Project Veritas Team will head to Virginia to watch this incredible theatrical performance, and we are looking forward to seeing you there.

Secure your tickets right now and join us for the biggest event of the summer. This will be nothing short of phenomenal.

In the meantime, Project Veritas staff is still hard at work. Many new Insiders are coming to us by the day, and those stories will be released soon – so stay tuned.

In Truth,

Project Veritas Team

Here's the producer:

FEATURE AUGUST 9, 2021
Immersive Theatre That Left Scars: Behind the Collapse of Serenbe Playhouse
Its leader Brian Clowdus, who allegedly prized spectacle over safety, has eluded consequences and gone on to reinvent himself as a Trumpist impresario.
BY JIM FARMER

To the outside world, in its heyday Serenbe Playhouse had a certain aura. An innovative theatre company that defied odds about what an outdoor, immersive playhouse could accomplish, it did things like stage Hair in an actual field or Oklahoma! with real horses. By the time the company—located in Chattahoochee Hills, Ga., a half hour from downtown Atlanta—revved it up several notches to include an actual helicopter landing as part of Miss Saigon or a four-story ship in real water for Titanic, Serenbe had attracted national acclaim (including in these pages).

Yet when Brian Clowdus, who founded the company in 2009 and served as its artistic director, resigned unexpectedly in the fall of 2019 to start Brian Clowdus Experiences, stories began to leak about what had gone on behind the scenes at the theatre. Allegations of racial insensitivity, unsafe work environments, and abusive behavior soon became so persistent that the Serenbe Institute—whose divisions included Serenbe Playhouse, as well as an artist residency program and Terminus Modern Ballet Theater—announced in the summer of 2020 that they would be closing the theatre company, laying off all staff, and forming a new, equitable, welcoming, and diverse playhouse. They even shed the Serenbe name altogether, changing their name to South Fulton Institute.

No definitive theatre plans have yet been announced by the reconstituted organization, however, and many visiting artists who worked at the company say the problems went well beyond Clowdus and his theatrical efforts. Meanwhile Clowdus—who did not respond to requests for comment on the allegations in this article—is in the midst of a bewildering new chapter as a Trump-loving conservative and political candidate, apparently having found one community that is unlikely to be fazed by reports of his tenure at Serenbe.
More: https://www.americantheatre.org/2021/08 ... playhouse/

Brian.JPG
Brian.JPG (219.71 KiB) Viewed 5937 times
bob

Post by bob »

GMTA!: I was just reading that article. Clowdus made interesting (and lucrative) art, but at a heavy price. The articles about him all paint him an unrepentant horrible person whose demands harmed many people, both physically and mentally.

So of course he hired O'Keefe, for the further publicity. Past shows by Clowdus were reviewed by real critics; I wonder if he'll seek reviews from bona fide theater critics nowadays.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

:popcorn:
Image ImageImage

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”