Florida Man

somerset

Re: Florida Man

Post by somerset »

zekeb wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:44 am Naked? She's wearing shoes. How many here noticed?
:callonme:

Me too. When she was throwing all the wine bottles and glassware on the ground, I thought "now she can't climb down from the counter without slicing her feet up" so I looked at her feet and noticed she was wearing shoes.

(that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;) )
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

There is certainly more than weed (THC) going on with this woman.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

somerset wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:38 pm
zekeb wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:44 am Naked? She's wearing shoes. How many here noticed?

Me too. When she was throwing all the wine bottles and glassware on the ground, I thought "now she can't climb down from the counter without slicing her feet up" so I looked at her feet and noticed she was wearing shoes.

That is exactly how I noticed her thongs. Then I thought the word thong is used for two different items of clorhibg. Then I thought neither would offer much protection from broken glass.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

keith wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:06 am
somerset wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:38 pm

That is exactly how I noticed her thongs. Then I thought the word thong is used for two different items of clorhibg. Then I thought neither would offer much protection from broken glass.
:rotflmao: Must be why the same word is used to describe both. :think:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

zekeb wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:15 pm Tasering is dangerous. I thought it was a bit too much, but I wasn't there witnessing it. She wasn't carrying a concealed weapon.
That depends on who you ask. 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Teen found camera hidden under sink in Pensacola church bathroom
by Carolyn CerdaTuesday, June 8th 2021

PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A Pensacola youth ministry leader is arrested and charged with secretly recording people inside of bathrooms, including at his church.

According to an arrest report, a 14-year-old found a camera in the church's men's bathroom Sunday morning. He then alerted church leaders, who contacted the Escambia County Sheriff's Office.

The report states the camera was "attached to the drain pipe under the sink in the stall.” It was “facing towards the toilet he was sitting on.”

Deputies checked the video clips stored in the camera and found one of a man retrieving the device, who witnesses identified as Nims.

“All of them state it appeared Nims was installing the camera and was wearing the same clothes in the video that they saw him wearing at church that day," the report reads.

The report goes on to say video clips of "possibly another public restroom somewhere else” were also found in the camera.

As youth minister, Nims was responsible for infants through elementary school-aged children at the church.

https://www.weartv.com/news/local/arres ... h-bathroom
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

what's in the sacred FL waters?

"Angel" maid interrupted youth pastor and teenage girl in hotel room, sheriff says

FOX 13 Tampa Bay
Published on 9 Jun 2021

Deputies arrested a Lakeland church youth pastor accused of trying to have sex with a teenage girl.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the youth pastor, 29-year-old Andrew Weaver, worked for Highlands Church of Christ. But when church leaders learned that Weaver may have had an inappropriate relationship with a minor in his youth group, the sheriff said they notified detectives.

This is Sheriff Judd's full press conference.

MORE: https://www.fox13news.com/news/lakela...

Domenico

Post by Domenico »

This one could also have gone in Fox News and Weird Headlines:

Florida man accused of trying to throw alligator on roof to teach it a lesson: report
William “Bubba” Hodge was taken into custody

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man- ... son-report
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/7 ... protesters
Florida man plans ‘drive-by shooting’ thinking he can blame it on Black Lives Matter

The man identified as 51-year-old Daniel Slater admitted he had planned to kill a woman, allegedly his ex-girlfriend, as well as her sister and brother-in-law, who he thought had ruined the relationship, The Palm Beach Post reported. In court Thursday he admitted to one count of murder for hire, a sentence likely to serve at least 10 years in prison. Prior to agreeing to a plea, Slater faced a maximum sentence of 90 years in prison if he was convicted of his original six charges.

According to a press release issued by the Southern District of Florida for the United States Attorney’s Office, Slater met with an associate from May to June 2020, who agreed to carry out the murder. Together the two laid out plans on how, when, and where to carry out the crime. They even discussed adding a third person to the plan.

Slater directed the would-be-hitman on how to make the murder seem like it was a “drive-by shooting” and spray paint the house to make it look like Black Lives Matter was responsible for the murders.

“Slater pointed out which of the home’s windows to shoot through to kill the couple. Slater also instructed his associate to spray-paint the house to make it appear as if members of the Black Lives Matter movement had committed the crime.”

Additionally, recordings were shared in court in which Slater asked the associate to knock out the victim’s teeth, break her nose, and throw acid on her face. In exchange for the murders, Slater offered the associate cocaine and agreed to forgive the associate for a prior drug debt.

However, before the crimes could be carried out his associate began working for the FBI as an informant. As an informant, the associate connected Slater to a “hitman” who was actually an undercover agent. According to authorities, the associate then pretended the murders were carried out by providing Slater with photoshopped images of the crime.
The money quote:

According to The Palm Beach Post, the lawyer who represented Slater, Richard Della Fera, said the evidence against Slater was “quite voluminous,” including phone recordings.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Domenico wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:18 am This one could also have gone in Fox News and Weird Headlines:

Florida man accused of trying to throw alligator on roof to teach it a lesson: report
William “Bubba” Hodge was taken into custody

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man- ... son-report
I think the teacher was a bit dimmer than the student on this one.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Florida man goes berserk after he’s caught performing bizarre act on dog: police

Why is it always Florida? Oh, that's right...

https://www.rawstory.com/john-miller-florida-dog/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Them Florida Bitches are sexy.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

roadscholar wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:24 am Florida man goes berserk after he’s caught performing bizarre act on dog: police

Why is it always Florida? Oh, that's right...

https://www.rawstory.com/john-miller-florida-dog/
I'm afraid to look.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Sadly, only a mug shot. 8-)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gawd what a mess Raw Story is now. Totally unusable. A sentence, followed by huge ads, and then another sentence, then more ads, and by gum, if people want to read any story on this website all the way to the end, we are gonna force them to see a hundred ads to go with it.

I used to read that site regularly, but no more. :nope:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Raw Story has seldom own content but retells what others have published. I tend to skim the content for interest and look out for the reference / link of their source. Then read the original and post that at TFB.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:35 pm Raw Story has seldom own content but retells what others have published. I tend to skim the content for interest and look out for the reference / link of their source. Then read the original and post that at TFB.
That's exactly what I do too.

And I swear that Raw Story doesn't have a single editor, and their writers don't proofread what they write before they post it.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:03 pm Gawd what a mess Raw Story is now. Totally unusable. A sentence, followed by huge ads, and then another sentence, then more ads, and by gum, if people want to read any story on this website all the way to the end, we are gonna force them to see a hundred ads to go with it.

I used to read that site regularly, but no more. :nope:

I don't read anything that pops up twice.

But man, have you tried reading some of the British papers?

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:06 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:35 pm Raw Story has seldom own content but retells what others have published. I tend to skim the content for interest and look out for the reference / link of their source. Then read the original and post that at TFB.
That's exactly what I do too.

And I swear that Raw Story doesn't have a single editor, and their writers don't proofread what they write before they post it.
You would be surprised how many of the articles in your Yahoo page are machine written.

Jim

Post by Jim »

Florida Woman...

Woman Shot, Killed After Aiming Gun at Biker She Intentionally Hit With Her Car: Police
On Saturday, Sara Nicole Morales allegedly intentionally hit Andrew Derr, a 40-year-old motorcyclist, with a blue Kia that she was driving and then fled the scene, according to the Orange City, Florida, Police Department. The motorcyclists and other witnesses attempted to get Morales to pull over and followed her to her home, where she went inside and re-emerged with a handgun, which police said she pointed at Derr.

Derr, a concealed weapons permit holder, fired multiple rounds, striking Morales, according to police. Morales was still breathing after the shooting and was transported to Halifax hospital. However, she succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead shortly after arriving.

Before shots were fired, Morales yelled at the people who were outside her home that they were "three men" and "you followed me," according to a 911 call WESH published. Several shots are then heard being fired and the 911 operator asked, "What's that?"

The caller told the 911 operator that "a lady is shot" and that the "dude that got hit on the bike" was the one who shot her. When asked why he shot her, the caller said, "because she pulled a gun out on him."
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

If we didn't have so many gun nuts in our country and we had reasonable gun laws, would this have turned out differently? She was safe while in her home and I'm sure that she had 911 at her disposal. But wait, then she would have had to explain that little hit and run incident.
Largo al factotum.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Election fraud at The Villages! Whodathunk?

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

This makes me want to get a bunch of people together to rent a billboard outside of the Villages that says something along the lines of "The Villages...proud home to four fraudulent Trump voters (and counting!)"
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

zekeb wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:52 pm If we didn't have so many gun nuts in our country and we had reasonable gun laws, would this have turned out differently? She was safe while in her home and I'm sure that she had 911 at her disposal. But wait, then she would have had to explain that little hit and run incident.
On another thread I mentioned a neighbor who asked me to pick her up after she dropped her car off to be worked on. I brought her a KN95 mask because I'd never seen her wear one but she had one on when I arrived.

As I drove home, she told me that she almost missed the shop and hit the brakes suddenly, causing the guy who apparently was following too closely to almost hit her. She pulled into the lot and the guy followed her where he cursed her out like a madman saying he had his kids in the car and they could have been hurt. She apologized and tried to go into the shop but he kept screaming at her telling her she was lucky she was a woman because if she was a man, he'd have shot the car up. She responded, "With your kids in the car?" (I live in SWFL)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:41 pm This makes me want to get a bunch of people together to rent a billboard outside of the Villages that says something along the lines of "The Villages...proud home to four fraudulent Trump voters (and counting!)"
I remember a man-on-the-street interview with someone at the villages during the 2020 election. The interviewer asked if she was upset over TFG's lies. Her response? "He has never lied about anything"

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”