Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Azastan
Verified:

Re: Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and News/Opinion Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by Azastan »

No more bunnies? Aren't rabbits real? And for real, GRIMM'S FAIRY TALES? :rotflmao:

FAIRY is in the title, and has she actually READ any of the tales?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Thought the same thing Azastan, what a depressing house that must be.

Found the clip with the little girl that got Lauren so hostile.

:P

Actually, the reaction isn't nearly as intense as it would have been even 10 years ago, so that's progress.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Nina West! She is our hometown queen and we love her. She was Grand Marshal in our last Pride Parade in 2019. Our Pride Parade is the biggest and gayest in the Midwest after Chicago. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Happy Pride Month, y'all. :towel:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:31 am Happy Pride Month, y'all. :towel:
:yeahthat:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks on the Pride Month wishes! Many of the Telegram/Twitter folks don't know why or if June is Pride Month. It's because the Stonewall Riots were at the end of June. Considering the first march wasn't until 1970, it's still mind-blowing how far America has come. Still remember having rocks and bottles thrown at us outside a club in Orlando in the mid-80s. Still hearts and minds to change, but seeing that Blue's Clues song and the overwhelmingly positive reaction touched our hearts. Thank you to everybody who is so supportive! Hug.

Poor baby is worried about heterosexual pride month and parades. Mentioned he's had those for 244 years. :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I'm dressed and READY for Pride Month! See my avatar. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Post by Luke »

LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar! Was going to mention it, thanks for bringing it up!!

Tiredretiredlawyer

:lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Happy Pride Month! Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by Estiveo »

Swapped out the Stars and Stripes this morning.
Estiveoshot_20210601_090854.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Happy Pride Month! Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by Slim Cognito »

My friends and I are planning on attending the Gay Pride Trolley Tour here in our suburban town just outside Ft. Myers in about two weeks. Going to be a big girls' night out. The trolley hostesses will all be drag queens, or is that be Drag Queens? We have at least one gay bar that I know of that hosts Drag Queen Bingo every Saturday but we decided to do the trolley tour instead which means a dozen or so popular bars will be participating. It's basically a pub crawl but with trolleys. They'll be special prices on themed drinks and free appetizers.

I've ordered a long rainbow scarf to tie around one of my signature straw hats and found a rainbow puppy dog mask on Amazon to wear if I feel crowded (I expect it will be crowded).

Can't wait.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Sesame Street celebrates on Facebook
Estiveoshot_20210601_115349.jpg
And the responses have been overwhelmingly positive
Estiveoshot_20210601_115540.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Tiredretiredlawyer

:dance: Love all the celebrating!!!!!!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

There's a part 2 video at the tweet.

For those who don't twitter, after the boat with the bigoted assholes blew up, the people in the boat with the pride flags rescued the bigoted assholes.
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol:
Think Fresh @fakerainierbeer 20h
Replying to @retro_ushi_

Brilliant sailing, Admiral. You employed the same tactics used at the Battle of Lake Travis
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I read somewhere that the owner of the flaming boat "planned to get insurance over the weekend" but didn't. Total loss. :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

So Rick Wiles caught COVID after railing against the vaccine and stuff. Apparently he's getting out of the hospital and is "defeating genocide". While he's out, Lauren Witzke and MILO are going to co-host it. Milo has now become homophobic, wanting to condemn gay people and posting all sorts of nasty things on Telegram about destroying gays and stuff. Lucky he wasn't calling for that last year. Anyway, Lauren has a new idea: Reclaim the Rainbow. Her buddy explains:

The Portly Politico
ONE SOUTHERNER'S UNIQUE, ERUDITE, CONSERVATIVE PERSPECTIVE IN A HECTIC WORLD

CULTURE
Reclaim the Rainbow
2 JUNE 2021 THE PORTLY POLITICO

Orthodox Christian, America Firster, former US Senate candidate for Delaware, and current babe Lauren Witzke posted a meme to her Telegram page a few days ago featuring a rainbow with the Cross emblazoned in front of it, with the captions “June is Christianity Month” and “Reclaim the Rainbow.” It’s a clever meme, of course, because June has become Pride Month, a month dedicated to forced corporate celebrations of abiological and immoral lifestyles.

Seriously, this stuff is everywhere: I flipped on Hulu last night and the first, marquee recommendation in the streaming service is to explore its collection of alphabet soup offerings. I fully expect to endure a month of seeing two effeminate men, probably both of some dubious ethnicity, making out every time I see an ad for deodorant.

The rainbow is a sign of God’s Promise to Noah—and, therefore, to humanity—never to flood the Earth again. Rainbows remind us that God keeps His Promises (which is one reason I never fell for the climate hysteria about “rising sea levels”). They’re also a beautiful reminder of the stern fact of God’s Judgment: at one point, the world became so wicked, God flooded it, killing everyone but Noah and his family—a faithful remnant that carried on humanity, and life on the planet as we know it. God won’t destroy the world with water again, but fire is still on the table. It’s hard to imagine a world more wicked and lost than our own; could the world of Noah’s day really been that much worse?

Like with anything godly and good, however, Satan puts his own perverted spin on the rainbow. Christians overlook this point at our own peril: instead of standing up to the LGBTQ+2Aetc. crowd, saying, “The rainbow is a symbol of God’s Promise, not of the filthy antics you indulge in together in the bedroom and at public libraries,” we’ve let them mutate that symbol into a celebration—a prideful one, at that—of blatant perversion.

Again: the symbol has been perverted into a symbol of perversion!

Christianity aside, rainbows are fun, childlike, and beautiful. My niece often says her favorite color is “rainbow,” not because she’s going to be marching in any parades, but because she’s a sweet little girl. Now, we have forces in society trying to normalize pedophilia. The sickening twisting—the celebration of the sinister, evil, dark shadow image of the pure and the right—is becoming the norm.

So this Christianity Month, I urge Christians to boldly proclaim the Gospel; to denounce evil; and to reclaim the Rainbow.
https://theportlypolitico.com/2021/06/0 ... e-rainbow/

Reclaim The Rainbow.JPG
Reclaim The Rainbow.JPG (66.25 KiB) Viewed 2510 times

Bonus:
Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸, [02.06.21 00:29]
After suffering targeted harassment by TSA, Biden’s weaponized DOJ has now put me on a security list where I am no longer able to rent a car (at least from the airport). Instead, car rental services are now told to call security on me.

My rights are being redacted and I have not even committed a crime.

These people cried bloody murder over Bridgegate, yet my basic human right to due process has been revoked....All for just being a Trump supporter.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

What the hell is an orthodox Christian?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I imagine it refers to the Eastern Orthodox churchs such as Greek Orthodox or Russian Orthodox.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:11 am I imagine it refers to the Eastern Orthodox churchs such as Greek Orthodox or Russian Orthodox.
That was my best guess, but I've never heard it expressed that way before.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

“June is Christianity Month” and “Reclaim the Rainbow.”

I wuz unawares teh gays stole all the rainbows. Kinda sorta sure there's enuff to go around.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Witzke appears to be an adherent to the “Orthodox Church in America”.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_ ... in_America
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:06 pm Witzke appears to be an adherent to the “Orthodox Church in America”.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_ ... in_America
Thanks. Never heard of it.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Screenshot 2021-06-04 .png
Screenshot 2021-06-04 .png (418.11 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”