Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Phoenix520 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bighug:
Oh Sam I’ve missed you!
Bravo! :clap:
June bug

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by June bug »

So great - it's a Sam Wow!
:dance: :clap: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:00 am
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:41 pm Robert Laity, Last Birther (with no) Standing
Taitz also dabbled with the quo warranto magick. Laity actually relies on Tatiz's fail: Laity believes Taitz lost because she didn't file in D.C.
But she did file in DC. Did Laity miss that part? She may have missed the notify the AG part of the magic but it was still DC.

He obviously did not read much of the ruling because the judge was clear about her failing (it wasn't where it was filed, it was who, among other things).
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:51 am But she did file in DC. Did Laity miss that part? She may have missed the notify the AG part of the magic but it was still DC.
Laity sees only what he wants to see: He misreads what the 9th wrote about quo warranto, and ignores what the D.C. courts have written. Laity is convinced every federal judge who touched his failsuit against Harris was wrong.

Lindell appears to have the same difficulty in acknowledging his own errors.
Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo, sam!! Now for the libretto and music (N10 can compose)!!!!!! Sugar can design the costumes!!! RS can design and build the sets! :popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I was thinking Sam and estiveo might collude on a comic book. :batting:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I think LMK should maybe have a chat with Sam :twisted:

Seriously. :rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:08 am I was thinking Sam and estiveo might collude on a comic book. :batting:
Does that website used to create the birther cartoon clips still exist?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mike Lindell reveals his latest legal strategy for getting his case before the US Supreme Court on Bannon's WarRoom.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:42 pm I think LMK should maybe have a chat with Sam :twisted:

Seriously. :rotflmao:
Agreed!! :batting:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
tek

Post by tek »

Mike Lindell says the states will be the plaintiffs in his Supreme Court voter fraud case.
Makes as much sense as anything else he's said, so sure why not?

:crazy:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Mike Dunford)s Twitter (@questauthority) has details of Lindell’s latest wheeze in the Dominion lawsuit - filing a “notice in lieu of filing an answer” on the deadline date. It basically says we don’t want to answer until the Court of Appeal hears his case, but we will if ordered to do so. Should go down well with the Judge.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Mike Lindell says the states will be the plaintiffs in his Supreme Court voter fraud case.
Who are the states going to sue...themselves?

The states are the ones who run the election and count the votes, so I'm not sure who the heck they're going to sue?
bob

Post by bob »

Jim wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:30 pmThe states are the ones who run the election and count the votes, so I'm not sure who the heck they're going to sue?
I presume he's suggesting a re-run of the 2020 griftfest: states suing other states (and thereby trying to invoke SCOTUS' original jurisdiction).
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

No doubt Abbott is up for it. Maybe he and DeSantis can wrastle for it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:38 pm No doubt Abbott is up for it. Maybe he and DeSantis can wrastle for it.
It was, in fact, Texas that sued Pennslyvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. (But it was Paxton's baby, not Abbott's.)
Image ImageImage
Jim

Post by Jim »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:50 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:38 pm No doubt Abbott is up for it. Maybe he and DeSantis can wrastle for it.
It was, in fact, Texas that sued Pennslyvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. (But it was Paxton's baby, not Abbott's.)
And Texas lacked standing to sue other states. So who the heck are the states going to sue?
bob

Post by bob »

Jim wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:58 pm And Texas lacked standing to sue other states. So who the heck are the states going to sue?
Assuming Lindell's fever dream ever sees the light of day, I presume it'll be a re-run of 2020, e.g., Texas (or Florida) suing Arizona.

And the results (and the reasoning behind the results) will be the same.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:04 pm
Jim wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:58 pm And Texas lacked standing to sue other states. So who the heck are the states going to sue?
Assuming Lindell's fever dream ever sees the light of day, I presume it'll be a re-run of 2020, e.g., Texas (or Florida) suing Arizona.

No, this time it is going to be 9-0 to overturn the election. Have you not been listening to the pillow guy??
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:08 pm
bob wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:04 pm

No, this time it is going to be 9-0 to overturn the election. Have you not been listening to the pillow guy??
Listen to him? You're suppose to listen to him? I thought he was just the comedic relief and you just watched him make a fool of himself. Boy, have I been doing this wrong.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Guys, guys...Pillow Guy inhabits a different, alternative and much weirder universe. The sky is not blue, the water is not wet, and Newton's Laws do not apply.

Quit overthinking this.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Jim wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:30 pm
Who are the states going to sue...themselves?

The states are the ones who run the election and count the votes, so I'm not sure who the heck they're going to sue?

Too, also, IANAL, but I don't believe that he can name the states as plaintiffs without their consent, can he?

MikePillow, once again, demonstrates his total lack of understanding of the law or the legal system in this country.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This country, but not HIS COUNTRY in HIS UNIVERSE...

In "The Pillowverse" all these things are normal.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

What's Lt. Root Beer's position on this new gambit? Root Beer has had keen insight into Mike Lindell's thought process. Should Realist and I start panicking?

Another documentary is coming, somebody call Rharon!

Mike Lindell moves the "reinstatement" goalposts again — now Trump will be back by Thanksgiving
Zachary Petrizzo 1 day ago

Pillow executive turned 2020 election truther Mike Lindell has revised his prediction, yet again, as to when the U.S. Supreme Court will hear his undisclosed legal argument that the 2020 election should be overturned. As a refresher, for those who might not have been paying painstaking attention to the MyPillow CEO's every move, Lindell originally predicted that the high court would overturn the election and return Donald Trump to the White House by August. But of course that dream did not come to fruition, mostly because Lindell has presented no actual evidence but also because the Supreme Court has no authority to do any such thing. (The court can rule on the constitutionality of laws passed by Congress when they come under legal challenge, but it has no power to undo or revisit congressional actions.) That prompted Lindell to move the goalposts and claim that Trump's second coming would occur by year's end.

On Tuesday, however, Lindell made an excited announcement that his mysterious legal team has fast-tracked internal research, claiming that its thus-far-imaginary Supreme Court case is now ahead of schedule. "This is the big announcement, everyone," Lindell proudly told Steve Bannon on the latter's "War Room: Pandemic" podcast. "I made a promise to this country that with all the evidence I have that we would get it to the Supreme Court, and I predicted they would vote 9-0 to look at the evidence." He then asserted that before Thanksgiving, which falls on Nov. 25 this year, the court will have heard his case.

"Originally, I had hoped for August and September. I asked all the lawyers just yesterday," Lindell said. "We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. Now maybe Fox [News] will report that today." That aside was a reference to the pillow king's feud with Fox News, which has generally ignored his recent claims and refused to cover his August "cyber symposium" in South Dakota. "This evidence is 100% non-subjective evidence," Lindell continued, "and that the Supreme Court, they're going to vote 9-nothing to take it in. We will have this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That's my promise to the people of this country. We're all in this together. We worked very hard on this!"

Late on Tuesday night, Lindell redoubled his Turkey Day promise. "I talked to all the lawyers today," he said on his Frank Speech website. "One hundred percent we are getting this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That is locked in stone, everybody." He went on to claim that the case will be the "most important case to our freedom in history." Lindell has not released or filed any documents intended to support such a hypothetical case, nor has he explained what legal mechanism he believes might allow the Supreme Court to take action on his unfocused claims of election fraud. Lawsuits do not go directly to the Supreme Court without working their way through the federal court system first. No suit aiming to overturn the 2020 election currently exists, and it's not clear who the plaintiff would be, or what standing they might have to make such grandiose claims. In the wake of Lindell's failed South Dakota "cyber symposium," Salon reports have revealed that Lindell has paid at least $3 million to "cyber experts" who provided him with no real evidence of widespread voter fraud. Lindell and his lawyers, who are listed in ongoing litigation involving Dominion Voting Systems and one of its former executives, didn't return Salon's request for comment.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... zl?ocid=st

Here he goes, take it to the bank! :dog:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
filly

Post by filly »

That tweet about Lindell and the documentary is from March.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”