Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Twitter List of Fogbow Members - Join In!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Twitter List of Fogbow Members - Join In!

Post by Luke »

Twitter lists can be really helpful, have many for different subjects, from #AZAudit to #TeamBiden #46 Officials. Some are public, ones like #MAGA Clowns are private.

Thought it would be fun to have an easy way to see Fogbowzer's tweets in one place without having to follow and/or look one by one for everybody.

Added 36 that I remembered to start and happy to add anybody who'd like to be on the List. (You can see on the List page who's included so far... and of course, if you don't want to be on the list, let me know).

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Re: Twitter List of Fogbow Members - Join In!

Post by Reality Check »

I see you have me included already. ;)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I hate to say this, because I love the list.

But SueD'Bastards (@SueDB2016) has shuffled off this mortal coil and is pining for the fjords.

And @TheFogbow is not me, is not connected to the Fogbow in any way, and is a right-wing troll account, to the best of my knowledge. Some asshole, who stole our identity.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awww, sorry about that! :( It was late when I did it. Looked at people who followed me & Realist & you, Foggy. SueDB's account has one of those who have an automated "followed/unfollowed me" tools and it's still posting. Removed those accounts. Bob had told me that SterngardFriegen @SFriegen was a troll too, had blocked it and wasn't in the List. Good for folks to know @TheFogbow is a troll, a lot of Fogbowzers follow that account.

And of course RC, love seeing your tweets! Already enjoying seeing the list, great to see what our group is talking about. Gee, so many more tweets about the titular Mama June than was expecting! :lol: 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:30 am Awww, sorry about that! :( It was late when I did it. Looked at people who followed me & Realist & you, Foggy.
I tried to join but don't think it worked, my twitter is Emma Parker @EmmieLouToo
lunaluz

Post by lunaluz »

I popped in on twitter and followed all you all thanks...my handle is Luna Vulgaris
@TeresaM51981532 I throw a dance party every Friday and Saturday night on Twitter...
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

@akaneonzx (I guess I had the @neonzx account, but i couldn't recall the password nor which throwaway email account I used for a reset ). I already follow several members of TFB but I joined the list.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Elaine (@ElaineSoCal) also passed a couple of years ago.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I'm @sillyhaha71.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Yay! You got me! (@PJMonkeyGirl)
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I'm @R3dacted and can't tell if you got me or not because I'm on a different device at the moment.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I'm a member. Do I need to follow as well? @MarciaBarnes13.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

Earned another block from Gallups:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image ImageImage
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Luv all of you but I'm not on Twitter and never will be. :biggrin:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I’m @maybenaut1, but I almost never post. Twitter moves way too fast for me. I have at account mainly so I can read certain posts I’m interested in.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I don't twit

I have an account, but I don't even remember what it is
Luke

Post by Luke »

Added everybody who wrote above and removed our beloved Fogbowzers not with us. With the Twitter List, you can't add yourself (which is good, imagine the idiots that would join :lol:. Also can't add people who have blocked me, so no Miki Booth or Orly Taitz, but thankfully they aren't Fogbowzers anyway :P ).

If you follow the List, it just means you'll be able to see everybody's tweets in one place, that's what's cool about it. But you don't have to follow it, or even have a Twitter account -- just click the link in my member's only post above. You can also unfollow or follow the list anytime.

If you do follow, to see the list, on the left side, you'll see this, just click Lists and then the "Challenging Falsehoods" group (might be your only one). Then you'll see everybody's tweets (and retweets) in the group (not followers, members) in an easy way without having to look each person up separately. And you don't have to follow their Twitter accounts individually, they just will all be included. Have already enjoyed it a lot, seeing tweets by those that don't tweet much is much easier. And Scir and Estiveo's tweets are hilarious.

Lists.JPG
Lists.JPG (23.8 KiB) Viewed 2839 times

When you click the group link, you'll see:

"Challenging Falsehoods"
Motto: “Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.”
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸
@Orly_licious
37 Members
13 Followers

The 37 Members and 13 Followers are links, click on either one and you can see who's in the group & who is following.

* Note: If your Twitter username is not the same as here, please make a post here or else people won't know who you are from your tweets :P
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I'm Delta Moon but I don't post, just watch from the sidelines mostly.I did click the follow button though.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Added you since it includes retweets as well as tweets... it's an easy way to share retweets with the group. If you don't want that, just let me know and I'll take you off (99% sure you can also remove yourself as a member of the group, but can't see that as the host).
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Ackshully, the only way to remove yourself from a list is to block the creator of said list, so...
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gosh, right, now I remember that. But you just have to block the creator and you get dropped from the list, then you can re-add him or her. Some MAGAts made stupid lists.

Or you can just ask me :lol:

On your Lists page, click the 3 dots on the upper right and you can see which lists you're on (it's very unclear how to do it):

Lists On.JPG
Lists On.JPG (12.9 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Twitter...

Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

SuzieC wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:45 pm Luv all of you but I'm not on Twitter and never will be. :biggrin:

Same here.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I joined Twitter a while ago, but it’s only been in about this past year that I’ve been using it. That’s when I discovered that making Lists makes it much more usable.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:31 pm Twitter...

Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...
Depends on who you are reading. In addition to Fogbow people, I follow a lot of really intelligent journalists and other people who I've run across. If I decide I don't like what someone is writing, I just unfollow. But smart people will retweet other smart people, that's how I find new follows.
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”