RIP Prince Phil.

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

RIP Prince Phil.

Post by keith »

Pity.

He didn't get the chance of a letter from the Queen for making the ton.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: RIP Prince Phil.

Post by Luke »

It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen announces the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle.

Further announcements will made in due course.

The Royal Family join with people around the world in mourning his loss.

Friday, 9 April 2021

The official website of the Royal Family is temporarily unavailable while appropriate changes are made.
https://www.royal.uk/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Was a good looking guy in his prime.

"Dontopedalogy is the science of opening your mouth and putting your foot in it, which I've practised for many years."

" I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist. I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus."

" A horse which stops dead just before a jump and thus propels its rider into a graceful arc provides a splendid excuse for general merriment."

" People think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans."

I would like to go to Russia very much — although the bastards murdered half my family.

https://www.azquotes.com/author/11607-Prince_Philip
Hic sunt dracones
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

keith wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:12 am Pity.

He didn't get the chance of a letter from the Queen for making the ton.
No, but he does get to avoid having the short-fingered vulgarian showing up at his funeral.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I've never followed the royal family closely, but he led a privileged life and seemed a decent man. RIP
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

I am waiting for ana von pop tart to said he was murdered by the evil cabal.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.

Return to “Foreign Countries and Culture”